The Honeymoon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many times have you cum?"

She inhaled his sweat, then kissed a bead running across his right breast.

"Lost track ... at least seven, probably more."

"Percy!"

"Yeah, Mark?"

"Ask that hot bitch how many times she's gotten off."

"You hear Mark, Bitch?" Percy snarled and drove his cock deep.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" Nadia gasped then taking quick, difficult breathes she said, "I—I'm not sure but maybe ten. I just keep cumming!"

"Feels like we've been fucking forever," Marcie said, then laughed. "I—I think I'm floating on air."

Nadia chimed in with: "The more his cock pounds into me the more I cum."

"Let's finish them off, Percy," Mark said, and both men renewed their furious pounding.

Nadia gave a sharp yelp as her lover's cock rapped sharply against her cervix. Seconds later he was spurting his load into her cuntal cavity. His seed would run out of her throughout the night and into the morning hours as they sat down in the honeymoon suite enjoying a sumptuous breakfast.

Mark, knowing how Marcie liked to finish off an evening, pulled out moments before ejaculating and jerked his cock over her breasts until it spewed a thick rope of sperm over her chest, and then managed to steer the last two lines at her face, getting about a half spoon on her tongue and lip to her great pleasure. That she quickly savored and swallowed. The sperm on her breasts she shared with the very willing Nadia.

_____________________________

Things moved quickly the following day. After breakfast they adjourned to the pool and while mark was rubbing suntan lotion on Nadia's back and rear-end, a hotel clerk came running out to tell them that the embassy wanted them to call.

He didn't have to specify who it was they wanted to talk too, and both Percy and Nadia ran to the front desk and used the telephone there to call.

It was good news. The Embassy had some business near their hotel and promised to drop off the needed documentation to allow them to board a flight back to the States.

That caused a brief celebration back in the Honeymoon suite. Mark pleasured Nadia and Percy did the same with Marcie. They would have gone at least another round but the documents arrived and they ran down to sign them and make reservations for later that evening.

There would be no further 'celebrating' between them. But they did promise to stay in touch; Nadia kissed Marcie passionately and whispered, "I'm coming to visit with you guys whether he comes with me or not."

They left for the airport at four that afternoon. Their flight was to depart Costa Rica at seven PM.

Mark and Marcie offered to go with them to the airport, but the younger couple declined their offer, saying: "You guys are on your honeymoon. Stay here. Maybe go out on the town."

Nadia added: "We love you. We really do!"

And they were off.

The honeymooners returned to the pool to cool off with some twilight swimming and a Margarita before returning to their suite for some leisurely lovemaking.

AT nine o-clock Vivian called asking if they wanted to go out on the town that night.

Marcie replied with a loud, "Yes, I believe we do!"

But that's another story, and this one ends here.

12