The Honeymoon Pt. 06

Story Info
In which a dark secret is revealed.
5.4k words
4.74
3.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardot1990
Bardot1990
135 Followers

(The following story is Part 6 of the third segment of a trilogy beginning with The Wedding and The Engagement. All of the fictional characters here were created and developed in earlier segments of the trilogy. Please read those segments for context and premise before continuing)

* * * * *

I'm Nicole Hanson. It's about time, huh? I mean, these people have been writing and saying shit about me like I don't exist! Reading back over these narratives, I don't even see where I got a single conversation in. What am I? Chopped liver?

Yes, I'm a ginger. Yes, my sister Lisa is black. Yes, I work as a registered nurse in Seattle. No, I don't eat pork. Yes, I suck dicks and eat pussies with equal enthusiasm. Here's something about me that hasn't already been said: I'm Mensan. I can multiply three digit numbers in my head better than Rainman. And I can decipher patterns easily. Not a big deal, really. I just thought I'd get that one in there.

So to recap:

My friend Cynthia Preston invited me and my sister Lisa to be in her wedding in Pittsburgh. We get there and Lisa falls hard for one of the groomsmen, a guy named Artie, who is a good friend of the groom. She brings him up to our hotel room and fucks the shit out of him while I'm sitting there watching TV. She falls asleep. He hops out of her bed and jumps into mine. Don't be shocked by this. She'd given him permission.

So me and him fuck. He's got this tremendously thick fatty where, just as you think you've got the whole thing situated inside you, it gets wider. I don't wanna get into too much detail because he's not my man.

Anyway, it turns out that Artie has the hots for another one of the other bridesmaids, a chick from Dallas named Teralynn. They went to college together. My sister doesn't know this. The two of them chose Cynthia's wedding to come out of the closet. No, not in that way, stupid. They're not gay. I mean, they admit that they've been holding torches for each other for all these years, and so they get together and smash (on the sly), and Lisa finds out about it and her heart gets broken. So Lisa fires Artie on the spot, but she's still upset about it because she didn't wanna fire him, and because she'd cheated on some of her guys and didn't know how hard it was for them to deal with, you know? But now she knows.

OK, so she's my sister, right? So I've got to listen to her kvetch and moan all the way home to Seattle, just because she caught her boyfriend (of three days) cheating. And she calls Cynthia to whine about it, too, but she waits until Cynthia gets back from her honeymoon. Now Cynthia goes to her husband and reads him the Riot Act about how his two friends fucked up her friend Lisa's life. And Cynthia ain't no slouch. She ain't one to let a thing like this go.

Uh-oh. I think I skipped over something. What was it? Oh yeah.

While Cynthia was on honeymoon she meets this guy named Trevor. And Trevor has the biggest dick known to man, even though Cynthia told me that he said his dad's dick was way bigger. But I don't believe that because Cynthia sent me the pictures of Trevor's dick. And if he's dad's dick is bigger, his dad's dick is a pogo stick.

I like big dicks and I cannot lie!

So I get on the phone with Trevor while Cynthia is in Aruba and I tell him to hold on, I'm coming. I call the airline and make reservations for me and Lisa to fly to Aruba--just to see his monster cock!! I figured we'd fuck Trevor silly and then Lisa would forget about Artie and everything would be right again, the way it was before Artie came along and broke my sister's heart.

I guess that brings us up to date. Were you paying attention?

Lisa and I are both afflicted with Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder. We like to fuck. I think my instance of PGAD differs from Lisa's in that I get dyslexic if I don't make love for a day or several. I kinda get focused to the exclusion of everything else. So I'll pop on a porn flick and watch it. If the doorbell rings, I won't get up. If I'm boiling a pot of water on the stove, the water will boil away.

I like to watch myself on these porn flicks. I would have Lisa take video of me while I'm making love so I can watch it later and critique myself for technique and stamina, you know? For instance, when I'm fucking a dude cowgirl I used to just kinda ride up and down along the line of a man's body. But I found out that guys like it when a woman twerks while going cowgirl. So I learned to hold my upper body stationary while working that dick with my ass and pussy alone. Lisa and I would practice twerking in a mirror at home, you know, hands on knees, looking back over your shoulder, working dat azz like a video vixen? Then we'd do the same thing on a guy. Let me tell you, if you want a guy to bust his nuts so you can get up and go home? Twerk his dick. It's the fastest and the bestest way to drain a pair of nuts.

It's different when you're sucking dick. Fellatio takes time. You gotta start out slow and you gotta know how to use your tongue. Lap at that dick like a kitten lapping milk. A lot of women will jack a dick while sucking. This only prolongs the inevitable. Why? Because a woman can't jack a dick like a man can. Use your tongue!! And fondle his nuts. Give his balls a little pressure, not much because it'll hurt, but just enough to roil his testes and get 'em percolating. Nibble at the shaft a bit; nibble it up and down. Suck his balls. Put the work in!! I've sucked plenty of dicks. So has Lisa. Women like the tongue lap when getting head. AND the nibble.

So do men.

I usually shave my pussy bald. I've got these nice, meaty pussy lips; you can see them wobble a tad if I shake my hips vigorously. Elsa Jean ain't got nuttin' on me! Lisa, on the other hand, keeps a little heart-shaped bush in place. She thinks pubic hair provides better friction for the old in/out. If we're sharing, the guy gets his choice of pussies.

Most guys go for my baldie. Hairy pussies went out of style twenty years ago. I keep ragging Lisa about it. She shaved her pussy bald once. But she said it itched so bad when it grew in that she didn't wanna shave again.

I'm sayin' all this because I'm on my way to Aruba. I want to "dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight" as it were. I've never been fucked at midnight in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea by a guy with a horse dick. The last guy I had sex with was Lisa's ex-boyfriend Artie. Somehow Artie's fatty comes up short by way of comparison. It's time for some serious schlong, ya dig? I'm ready, Freddie.

Cynthia sent me pictures of this guy Trevor. He looks like my kind of man. She gave me his M.O. She said he wouldn't cum in her pussy because she's married! I like a man with morals. And I'm not married, so he can cum in my pussy all he wants. I'm on the sponge.

More importantly, I'm hoping Trevor can get Lisa off the schneid. I'm tired of her moping around the house like a whipped dog.

I can't wait for this trip to Aruba. Every night I get intoxicated with the vision of Trevor's humongous penis. It's like a hit of sugar to a diabetic. Meanwhile, I've got this double-headed dildo named Chuck in my bedroom dresser drawer. I've been deploying him almost daily. Chuck serves in Trevor's stead until Lisa and I can meet with the well-endowed Mr. Trevor.

So I've got all the arrangements in place. I've PAID for everything on my Amex card--the flights, the hotel, the dive trips, the kite surfing lessons, EVERYTHING. Lisa flounces up and tells me she doesn't want to go!! Was I mad? You BETCHA I was. This whole thing was designed to get HER on track again. (That's actually not entirely true. I had some plans of my own. See above.)

Be that as it may...I was hot. We argued for days. She tried to say she couldn't get off work for two weeks, especially since we'd just spent a week in Pittsburgh. I knew that was bullshit. She can work from home anytime she wants. She's a Project Manager for Cry Eye!! They give her a set of objectives and a deadline. If she meets the objectives three weeks before the deadline, she can take three weeks off, sitting around the house, playing with her pussy!! I've seen her do it!! And I happened to know that she was weeks ahead on her current set of objectives. Bitch!!

So me and Chuck are having our way with each other one night. Chuck is giving me the old one-two. Lisa comes in while I'm right in the middle of a nut. I know it's her, but I'm so wrapped up in Chuck I don't say anything. She starts whining to me about wanting to metamorphosize her premise and such. She said she'd go to Aruba, but she didn't want to fuck Trevor.

That's fine.

More dick for me, I'm thinking.

But then I thought, "What about getting over this Artie thing?" You fall off one horse, you get right back on another, right? You don't wait around attending Kingdom Hall before deciding to move on. Next thing you know, she'll be out going door to door selling Watchtower.

Try as I might, I could not get her to commit to an evening with Trevor. Her mind was set.

I finally gave up. I figured she'd come around eventually, after seeing me and Trevor go at it. I just needed her to be there with me.

Lisa Winchell: "We arrived in Aruba on a hot, muggy Sunday afternoon after a short stopover in Miami. Trevor met us at the gate. OMG, he was just as Cynthia described him--tall, lithe and muscular, rather like a gymnast. Dark and handsome. He had a disarming charm that you just knew masked something more sinister. He'd recently fucked another man's wife and justified it by not cumming in her pussy. Who knew how many wives of American tourists fell prey to the meaty weapon in his trousers?

I was wary of him.

My sister Nikki felt no such trepidations. There was an instant chemistry between them. She'd come here to hobble him with her pussy; there was no questioning that. I'd only come at her behest. I didn't really want to be here.

Nikki had foresworn Chuck for the past five days. She wanted to be hot and bothered when she arrived in Aruba, unencumbered by the opiate of orgasm, fully ready for the sexual wars to come.

I, on the other hand, made Chuck my daily lover. I employed him ruthlessly in an effort to cool my rampant libido. I did not want to fuck Trevor. I had Chuck tucked away in my traveling bag, if worse came to worse.

"Welcome, ladies!!"

Trevor greeted us with a huge smile, double cheek kisses and flowers.

"Welcome to Aruba!! I hope to make your visit fun and memorable!"

Nikki was like a groupie in the presence of Keith Partridge. It was all she could do to keep from swooning, being fanned awake and swooning again.

I greeted Trevor coolly. He expected to fuck both of us. I expected that he might achieve half his objective. I hoped so, anyway.

Trevor guided us thru Customs and out into a small, raggedy Volkswagen of the type that you'd find in the possession of many islanders. In America it would be called a "hoopdie". In Aruba it was high style. It was HIS car, not a rental.

He crammed our luggage into the front-end trunk. He crammed us into the car. I sat in the back. Meanwhile Trevor chattered on and on about his island. He intended to take us to several local venues off the beaten tourist path, certainly more places than Kevon and Cynthia had visited, so that we might get a better, more intimate knowledge of local culture.

I took that to mean he meant to show us the 'hood.

Fortunately, our first stop was our four-star hotel. Americans might visit the Caribbean. But we want to maintain our distinction as Americans. A wide-angle view of the Caribbean Sea from the patio of a luxurious hotel was the bare minimum expectation. We might visit the 'hood, but we weren't staying overnight.

Trevor carried our bags up to our room. He glanced about appreciatively. We had a large fourteenth floor suite, with two queen-sized beds, an anteroom with a large couch and a couple of plush sitting chairs, a bar and a full-sized refrigerator. We had a full patio with lounge chairs that might facilitate nude sunbathing, if we so chose, since only drones or parasailers could get up high enough to see.

Nikki excused herself to step into the bathroom, leaving Trevor and I alone. He took the opportunity to give me a good once over. I smiled, as if I didn't know that he was undressing me with his eyes.

"Your eyes may shine, your teeth may grit. But Oh! My Lord, none of this you shall git!"

I hoped to put him off until at least Wednesday, when my period was scheduled to start. That should give me a measure of immunity against his sweaty penis.

Subconsciously I looked at his crotch. I'd seen his blessing from any number of angles; Cynthia sent us a full portfolio. He knew I'd seen him naked. I'd also seen photos of Cynthia blowing him. As my eyes drifted northward to his, I could see that he surmised my thoughts. He reached down to stroke himself, not sensually, but masked it as an act of adjustment. I could see his penis responding to his jostle. He knew what he was doing.

"Lisa, Cynthia has told me so much about you. She says you were her mentor and best friend. She also mentioned that you were a bit withdrawn during her time here. She seemed concerned. Have you worked out whatever it was that bothered you?"

He was referring to the Artie thing. I hadn't told Cynthia about it until she returned to the States.

"Yes, Trevor. I think I've got a good handle on it now. Thank you for your concern."

I didn't want him to get too far into my business. First thing you know I'll be sobbing on his shoulder. The next thing you know his dick will be in my mouth.

"I know a great deal about tragedy, my friend," he continued. "If, in fact, you have experienced such, I can be of great assistance."

I knew what he was doing. It wasn't going to work.

"Thank you, Trevor. I'm past it."

He knew something. Why would he assume I'd undergone some tragedy...unless...unless he and Cynthia were still communicating. She'd told him!!

I didn't have much time to process this. Nikki stepped from the bathroom adorned only in her kimono. She was naked underneath, and barefoot. She'd waited long enough. This was going to happen right now!!

I don't know why I was shocked. There'd been numerous occasions where we'd watched each other fuck. Hell, we'd videotaped each other fucking. Somehow I wasn't up for this bit of tomfoolery so early in our visit. I was sure I'd get dragged into it.

Nikki opened her kimono to reveal the contours of her freckled, Nordic patina. Her tits popped out. They swayed gently. She posed for Trevor, crossing her legs to reveal the soft down of her new thatch of crimson pubic hair, hiding her slit from view. She had fully curved hips, like a black woman, and a rounded ass, also like a black woman. Her smile was inscrutable, but her green eyes said it all.

"I'm ready. Are you?"

I saw the dynamic between them. In a few moments my whole hotel room was going to be festooned in fuck vapor. It was like watching a slow motion train crash. You knew it was going to happen but you just couldn't pull your eyes away.

Trevor gave me a quick glance as he began undressing. It was to be his last acknowledgement of my presence that afternoon. He snatched off his jersey and yanked off his sandals. By then there was a noticeable poke in his Nike shorts. When he slipped out of them his penis leapt to attention, not fully erect, but hard enough to jut out at a 90 angle and wobble there. Apparently he found the vision of Nikki's nakedness arousing.

Nikki uncrossed her legs to display her clit and her cleft. She placed her hands jauntily on her hips. Trevor's dick leapt another 45. Now it was Trevor's turn to place his hands on his hips. They stood there like that, in a Mexican standoff, daring each other to make the first move.

I'd seen Nikki in these standoffs before. She always made the first move. She liked starting out on top, in the cowgirl position. She said it allowed her to set pace and expectations.

That's not what happened that day.

Trevor, who'd been so respectful and patient with our friend Cynthia, pounced on Nikki, threw her up around his hips and rammed his dick straight up her pussy, standing up. No kissing, no fingering, no pussy licking, no fellatio. Not the slightest bit of preparation as a dick the size of a man's forearm found and penetrated my sister's turgid vagina.

Nikki threw her arms around his neck. She wrapped her calves about his thighs. Trevor grabbed Nikki's ass with both hands and, while he stood relatively still, used Nikki's pussy as a masturbatory device, pumping her whole body up and down along the arc of his erection. They weren't fucking in the purest sense of the word. Instead, Trevor handled Nikki in much the same way as Nikki handled Chuck, you know, not caring whether Chuck got his or not. He ratcheted Nikki's pussy about his dick in a wantonly deliberate manner. Her pussy might as well had been his fist.

Of course, Nikki hadn't expected this. In her mind she'd harbored a fantasy about emerging naked from the sea and fucking in the sand while ocean waves lapped lazily at her ass. Trevor snarled as he slammed Nikki's pussy up and down on his dick. I could see she wasn't enjoying this. Between she, Cynthia and me, Nikki's pussy was the shallowest. She liked big dicks and that's no lie. But she often wasn't able to encumber them fully. I looked down and saw that she wasn't doing too well with this one, either. It looked like Trevor was straining to wedge a two-foot pole into a six-inch hole. Yes, Nikki's meaty pussy lips cast an alluring image as Trevor thrashed her hips about his mountainous penis. One look at Nikki's face told a different story. She was in pain.

"STOP!!!" I cried finally.

"No!" she huffed breathlessly. "Keep going!"

Trevor smirked at me wickedly. He fuck-walked Nikki over to the bed and fell heavily atop her. Now it was his turn to fire innumerable savage thrusts into her; she was spread open before him. I watched Trevor's ass churning atop my sister's pussy. She shrieked for mercy. Tiring of this, he turned her over and fucked her up the ass, again, with little regard for Nikki's capacities. When he was ready to cum, he snatched her up and jacked his dick into her face until he erupted. In seconds Nikki's face was dripping with his jizz. She was breathing heavily, just happy to have survived her first encounter with the well-endowed Mr. Trevor.

Trevor turned toward me, floppy dick in hand, dripping semen from his urethra. My eyes narrowed. I may look and act bourgeoisie, but I am straight from the 'hood. I know how to throw enough 'tude to make a man think twice. I balled my fists, set my scowl and stood my ground. Trevor laughed and walked past me to the bathroom.

"I'll be ready to go again in a few, white girl," he called over his shoulder.

I rushed over to Nikki. She was still wiping cum from her eyes. In a fit of pique, I snatched up Trevor's Nike shorts and used them to clean Nikki's face.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Wooh!!" she huffed. "That was crazy!!"

"ARE YOU OK!!" I demanded.

"I'm OK," she assured me.

This was not the start I'd imagined. Trevor was not the man Cynthia described. She'd described him as suave, confident and sure of himself. He'd been a considerate, passionate lover. Her descriptions of their assignations in the sea had been compelling. On any other day, I would have come to Aruba with a plan to have this man inside me.

Nikki's wanton experience changed my opinion. I wanted to get fucked silly, but not like that.

I went and opened a bottle of Perrier for my sister. Trevor emerged from the bathroom. I glared at him. His penis hung jauntily, as if he'd just come from a run.

"Don't EVER do that again," I warned.

He laughed.

Bardot1990
Bardot1990
135 Followers
12