The Honeymoon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your time will come, little sister," he chuckled.

"No. It will not. I'm not going to let you do that to me."

"Then why did you come?" he asked.

"Don't you worry about it. You're sick." I said.

Abruptly he walked over to the bed, pried Nikki's legs open and started going down on her. This was unexpected but welcome. I was sitting next to them on the bed. I could see that he knew what he was doing. Trevor's tongue magic was a soothing balm for the wanton excesses of his penis. In seconds Nikki was calling out for hogs. She came wildly. Trevor mounted her and fucked her for a bit, this time less stridently than before. He knew that she much preferred his tongue. His dick was just too big for comfort. Trevor turned her over, doggystyle, and licked her ass and her pussy from behind. She came again. Trevor slipped his cock into her and fucked her for another bit. The largest portion of his cock remained outside the clasp of Nikki's quivering pussy. He wasn't forcing the issue. I started to change my opinion of him. This seemed more in line with the Trevor Cynthia had described.

Now he rolled onto his back and invited Nikki to mount his face. This was Nikki's favorite cunnilingual position. Somehow Trevor knew this. He licked Nikki into a sexual abyss as she humped his face.

Something told me to get up from that bed and leave. Every ganglion in my body told me to push Nikki aside and take her place atop his face. I don't like rough sex, but I adore good head.

Plus, I was starting to think that Cynthia had primed Trevor with hints about my and Nikki's sexual preferences. Nikki liked raw, aggressive sex. I did not. I'd never seen her get roughed up the way she'd been earlier. Conversely, both of us like good head. Trevor licked pussy like a champ.

I got up from the bed and walked outside to the balcony. I left them to it. I didn't need to fall prey to my baser instincts. I just needed to hold out until Wednesday, when the onset of my period would preclude any sexual activity."

Nikki: "So we get to Aruba. Trevor picks us up at the airport. I'm so horny I could fuck a rock. Seriously. I hadn't had sex or masturbated in days. It was hot and muggy. I couldn't see straight. I just wanted to get to our cool hotel room...and FUCK.

So we get to the room. Lisa is ignoring my unspoken pleas for privacy. I didn't care whether she watched, you know, but I wasn't sure how things would go. Maybe she would see us fucking and want to join in? That, I thought, was the best scenario.

I decided to push the issue. I went into our bathroom to disrobe, emerging naked before the two of them. While Lisa was shocked at my boldness, Trevor picked up my vibe immediately. He yanked off his clothes and swept me up in a bear hug. His dick found my pussy without any help.

And then?

OMG, he starts fucking me. He's got his hands gripping my hips and my ass and he's just, like, jacking his dick with my whole body. I could feel him moving inside me, pressing me ever wider, ever deeper, until I felt the sharp edges of my consumption spinning me off into the universe. It felt as if his cock was going to emerge from my mouth.

IT...WAS...HUGE.

I'm just about to bust a nut. And Lisa tells him to stop going!! OMG, I was mad. She completely interrupted my flow. I was right there!! Now I had to start over.

So Trevor slams me onto the bed to pick up where he left off. He was on top. And now he's really wearing me out. He's really punching his cock up my favorite hole. BAM!! BAM!!! BAM!!! You could hear the sticky thrust of his penis barreling inside me, creating fuckquakes in my musculature. Again, I'm almost there when he decides to switch up. He turns me over and rams it up my ass. I kept missing my nut!!

Anyway, he fucks me for awhile like that. Then he snatches me up and gives me a full facial. Talk about dizzy!! I was in a whirlwind of tumult!! We hadn't been in Aruba for more than an hour!

Lisa reaches over to wipe semen from my eyes. I didn't need her help. I was ready for another go.

Trevor comes back from the bathroom. He's ready for another go, too! This time it's my time. He starts going down on me. Ladies? If you don't do anything else in life, visit Aruba and get this man to lick your pussy. I've had my pussy licked plenty of times. I usually say that women suck hole better than men. Trevor is the exception to that rule. That man sucks pussy with all the best capabilities of a whorehouse lesbian, and he adds that little masculine twist that women expect from a man. If I hadn't cum before, I certainly made up for it now.

FIVE TIMES!! YES!!

I busted FIVE nuts in five minutes!! If you don't believe me, ask Lisa. She was sitting right there.

And when he wasn't licking my pussy, he hopped his happy hips up and slammed me full of sausage. Tongue, sausage, tongue, sausage. Back and forth like that.

OH!! It was magnificent.

I have to thank Cynthia for putting me onto this man. She definitely hadn't lied. He knew what he was doing.

Trevor finished by jacking my pussy full of cum. If I'd thought he'd run out of semen earlier, I was wrong. He pumped so much jizz up my cunt I was sloshy. I squeezed him tightly, so tightly that I forced his dick from my vagina's grasp. Not deliberately, of course, but largely because I was straining to drain him properly. He flopped out and left a cum stain in the shape of his penis on the bedspread.

When I looked up Lisa was gone. It was her turn, too! I happened to see her standing on the balcony, looking out to sea, as if she'd lost interest. Trevor gave me a look as if to say "What's up with your gurl?"

What could I say? She was still moping around. I'd hoped that seeing Trevor and I fuck would bring her out of her funk. Apparently not.

Trevor offered to take us to a late lunch at his beachside bistro. Lisa declined. We left her alone in our hotel room.

Over the course of the next few days Trevor and I made all the stops. He showed me around the island. He took me to a restaurant in the neighborhood where he grew up. It was a one-room shack with an antiquated Coke machine. It only had four tables. None of the plates, glasses or silverware matched. The elderly lady who ran the joint invited us in with a crooked smile. She'd known Trevor since he'd been a little boy; she offered to feed us gratis on that account. Trevor said no, he'd pay. He told me offline that she was very poor. This restaurant was her sole source of income. It was always on the verge of default, he said. We ordered jerk chicken with plantains and yellow rice with peppers and onions. Trevor said it was her specialty. Gurl? Lemme tell you, that food was delicious!! I'd never tasted the dish before, so I had nothing with which to compare. I made Trevor promise to bring me back to the place. The lady's name was Mabel.

Trevor paid for our meal. I slipped the old lady a twenty dollar tip even though the whole meal only cost about twelve bucks. The look on her face was worth the cost. You'd have thought I'd paid her electric bill for the month.

Trevor took me to a few tourist joints off the beaten path. These natives were selling trinkets and artwork of little value. I always purchased something. They were just so grateful.

And Trevor knew everyone. His people always greeted him with hearty smiles and slaps on the back. He introduced me as a friend from America. He taught me how to play dominoes. He even showed me how to shoot craps. I lost a hundred bucks.

One night we lingered about on a dusty, dimly lit street corner, sitting on milk cartons and talking shit. Trevor's argot, always laced in perfect English, now metastasized into a mélange of English, Creole, Spanish and Dutch. I couldn't understand a word he said. Sometimes he would lean over and whisper translations into my ear.

In between my socialization into Aruban culture, Trevor and I took every opportunity to fuck. He liked to fuck in public. If we ever encountered an empty room or darkened culvert or nighted beach, Trevor's dick found its way into my pussy or my throat. We once made love at midday in the midst of hundreds of sunbathers in the waters of a public beach. I simply pushed my bikini bottoms to the side and allowed him to enter me as we circled each other, crouching in hip deep water, pretending to talk. His cock was that long. The man never seemed to run short of erections. When I suggested that we consummate in my expensive, nicely appointed hotel room, free from the threat of discovery, he pooh-poohed the idea.

"Where's the spontaneity in that?" he asked.

Lisa refused our invitations to socialize. She spent the better portion of our holiday in our hotel room, only peeking out to attend kite surfing lessons or, once, to go scuba diving. Each time I saw her she seemed consumed with melancholy. I didn't see her often. True to her word, she hadn't fucked Trevor even once, although he'd offered.

Knowing her all too well, though, I checked on Chuck. Each night Chuck's position in the dresser drawer changed. Either he was moving around on his own, or someone was yanking him out, working him over, and tossing him back. I smiled. She wasn't all THAT depressed.

Still, Lisa wasn't herself. I worried after her. We'd been in Aruba ten days before she approached me with the dread news:

"Nikki? I'm LATE!!!"

12