The Honeypot Ch. 02

Story Info
Neil visits the shop again for a bizarre fantasy come true.
2.4k words
4.39
13k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers

After I discovered the secrets behind the Honeypot Bookshop in Soho and had my amazing encounter with Henry and his wife Mary, I was in a bit of a daze for the next day or two. Having your fantasies come true is not something one expects out of the blue. I had to pinch myself repeatedly over the weekend to confirm it wasn't all just a dream. But I had my souvenir packet of photos tucked away in my luggage, which I looked at now and then, assuring myself that it had all really happened.

I took the tube and busses around London, visiting bookshops in the West End, but often considerably beyond Charing Cross and Soho. I found a few treasures, but my attention kept being diverted by the question of what fantasy I might fulfill at the Honeypot on my second visit. The rules of the game seemed to be that a potential guest's fantasy had to match up with one of Mary's. This amounted to making stabs in the dark, because I really had no idea of what Mary's fantasies might be.

I got a sense that she liked to push through her rather staid upbringing and go for broke, but that was not exactly clear guidance. Still, I mulled over my own favorite fantasies and decided to call the shop on Monday and run a possible scene by Henry, who could check it with Mary. I kept a back-up fantasy in reserve, just in case the first one I proposed might bomb out. Luckily it did not, so I arrived at the Honeypot on Tuesday at four, reasonably sure that my fantasy and Mary's were in synch.

* * *

I pushed the grimy plastic doorbell button and was promptly buzzed in, with the front door unlocking and swinging shut behind me. Henry was standing behind his counter, welcoming me with a broad grin, instead of sizing me up quizzically.

"Ah, Neil, old boy, lovely to see you again. This should be a good one. Mary's all dolled up and eager to see you. A bit more bizarre than last time, but bizarre is good. Let's take ourselves upstairs and meet the Missus. I trust you are all recovered from last time and ready for another jolly romp?"

"Indeed, Henry. Let's push on. I've been looking forward to this for days."

I followed the old coot up the narrow staircase to the now familiar flat above the shop and stood in the compact kitchen as he summoned his wife.

"Hullo, Mary. Neil has arrived!"

Once again, Mary entered into the kitchen from the sitting room, though this time she was not in a light flowered dress. Hardly. She was encased in a black rubber suit and hood, with holes for her breasts, her eyes and mouth, and a broad opening from her pubic mound back to the top of her arse-crack. Her mane of gray-streaked brown hair was funneled into twin ponytails through holes in the hood on either side of her head. She was a vision of bizarre elegance, which I found impossibly enticing.

Call me perverted or depraved, but she was embodying one of my kinky fantasies and seemingly happy to do so. She strolled up to me and clasped my face in her hands and gave me a deep kiss.

"So good to see you again, Neil. I'm sure we will have a lovely time. I'm your rubber dolly to do with as you please. All my holes are exposed and available. I'm your fuck toy, darling. Skewer me like the animal you are and the animal I wish to be."

While Henry mixed up a round of Martinis, Mary took me into their sitting room and settled into one of their cushioned chairs that allowed her to spread her private parts wide for my ministrations. I immediately began to remove my clothes and was naked with my prick rigidly dripping pre-cum just as Henry came in with a tray of cocktails.

"Ah, perfect timing I see! Here, let's all have a toast to help get our moods adjusted before the festivities begin, shall we?"

The old coot distributed the drinks and held his Martini up in our direction. We followed suit and all exclaimed "Cheers!" together and then took a generous sip. As before, the dry and dirty Martini nearly spun my head around like the possessed girl in 'The Exorcist'.

"Gosh," I said, "Hello Dolly!"

And then it was time for me to approach the rubber-clad Goddess before me. My rubber fantasy had, to this point, been purely a product of my imagination. I had never even touched someone in rubber, much less run my hands all over their shiny black second skin. I knelt before Mary and proceeded to do just that. The sensations invoked by her bizarre garb made the hair on the back of my neck and on my arms spring to attention.

I felt transported into an alternate universe where exotic women dressed up like strange alien beings for rituals of sexual excess. Mary was not so much dehumanized - though there was a bit of that - as enhanced. Her natural air of elegance was on display with the rubber, her black spiked boots, and arm-length PVC gloves, all in contrast to her wonderful furry muff and her beautiful hanging melons with their faint network of blue veins showing through her stretched titty-flesh.

"Please dear boy, don't keep me waiting," she said huskily. "I'm sure you will find my meat quite tender and chewable."

She flipped her floppy labia back and forth, accentuating their slippery coating of cunt-juice. As if drawn by a powerful magnet, my nose dove into those love flaps, inhaling her pheromones and rooting around in her snatch. My tongue licked at her hair covered perineum and strained to reach her nearby anal flower. My fingers, meanwhile, fondled and tugged at her dugs, twisting and pinching the rude nodes. Mary was making her little squeals and cries, which were soon followed by her obscene exclamations and humiliating accusations.

"Fuck it! Fuck me with your nose, you perverted excuse for a cunt muncher. Better still, toss me in bed and thrust that lovely prick of yours into all my holes. If you can give it, I can take it. Work me over, you bad boy! Give it to me so that I feel alive. Give me your cock!"

I sprang to my feet, yanked her rubber covered legs off the chair's arms and hustled her to her feet, marching her to the bedroom and shoving her into bed. As with last time, the covers were already turned down in anticipation of our sudden appearance.

"Get yourself on all fours like the bitch in heat you are," I yelled. "Just look at you! You're a depraved old slut all dressed up in rubber and just begging for young cock! Brace yourself, because here it comes."

She had got me all worked up with her lascivious antics and filthy mouth. She was the hottest tart I had ever met, ready to do just about anything as long as it got her off and momentarily quenched the incessant fire within.

Once again the old coot sans clothes was in his witness seat, wanking away. Through long practice he had clearly mastered the art of edging himself just up to the point of no return and then pulling back. He was on standby if needed, and apparently he often was.

I knelt behind my Rubber Dolly and started slapping her privates with my engorged cock. Her cunt was dripping and clearly no more foreplay was needed at this point. I squeezed her large rubber-clad buttocks and slid my prick up her slit in one swift thrust, provoking a hoarse groan of relief out of Mary. I started slamming it to her, ramming it in and out, feeling it bang up against her cervix repeatedly.

Usually I prefer a longer drawn-out approach to lovemaking, but I knew that Mary liked it hard and fast, so that she could "feel alive" as she put it. My goal was to give her a monster cum, retain my own precious bodily fluids, and then bring in the old coot for the finale again. I had quite enjoyed the novelty of the DP the other night and I had no idea when the opportunity might present itself again, if ever.

The only problem with the hard fucking approach was that I had to stop periodically to cool down, so that I didn't shoot my wad. No doubt Mary would have preferred non-stop ramming for ten or twenty minutes, but I tried to keep her going when I had to withdraw, by fondling her clit and slapping her twat for a spell, before I stuck my cock in again and resumed shagging. I could tell that she was right on the edge of an awesome orgasm, as her breathing had quickened and she muttered "fuck" with every slam. Finally her muscles tightened and it was upon her. I yanked my cock out and rammed three fingers into her to replace it, fingering her through her grunting release, while my rigid tool took a little breather.

Mary collapsed forward onto a pillow and murmured "oh my god." I swung my legs over the side of the bed and smiled at Henry.

"What do you say, old boy, shall we give her a good 'two-fer'? I quite enjoyed our DP last time."

Mary stirred out of her coma for a moment and uttered distinctly "Yes, please. That would be lovely. Just give me a moment to recover."

"I guess that settles it, Henry. The Call of Duty and all that."

"Her wish is always my command and I have never regretted it yet."

The old coot came around the bed and crawled up beside her and spoke loudly so that her hooded ears could hear.

"How are you doing in the suit, my dear? Has it gotten too hot? Shall we unzip it and get if off?"

"I'm still okay, Henry. We might as well finish things off while I'm still in it for the full Rubber experience. Here let me get you two all stiff again and then you can make a Mary sandwich."

She patted the bed beside her and had me lay on my back. Then getting up and kneeling between Henry and me, proceeded to suck one cock and then the other, back and forth, until we were both rampant again. Then she crawled over in between the old coot's legs and let herself down on his gnarled prong. Pointing her large bottom up in the air she bade me lube up her arsehole with my tongue and spittle, literally cooing as I did so. Then with another gob of spit I polished my cock's crown and pushed it against her gooey anus. She let her sphincter relax and with a sudden pop, the penile head was in.

I penetrated her exquisite rectum inch by inch, once again enjoying the novel feel of my member rubbing against Henry's, with only a thin membrane between us. This could get very addicting, I thought to myself. They named their shop 'Honeypot' for a good reason.

Once again the three of us were in Heaven. We took it slow and greasy, reveling in the intimacy of our connection. The rubber suit made our slow grinding memorably bizarre. It felt like we were each reluctant to have our shared bliss come to an end. But finally, Mary was clearly getting weary, and we squirmed and slithered our way to a mutual cum. It wasn't explosive this time, more like a shared meltdown, as we languidly pumped our spunk into Mary's clutching orifices as she shivered and groaned.

This time we were all quite conscious as we detached ourselves and lay wedged against each other in bed. There was a certain sadness in the air, as if a beautiful dream was ending. As usual, Mary took things in hand.

"Neil you've been just splendid again. I do wish we could persuade you to move to London so that you could become one of our regulars. I'm sure that between the three of us, we could go through every kink in the book."

Mary turned her hooded head my way and gave me a glowing smile through her mouth hole. There was a yearning in her eyes that was very hard to resist.

"Actually, that idea is really tempting, but how could I get a work visa and what job would I do?"

Henry suddenly sat up, as if a lightbulb had suddenly flicked on over his head.

"I've got it! You could work for us! You're a bookman if there ever was one, and I'm beginning to wind down. The Honeypot has been going slowly to seed for some time and you could help us spruce it up and build up the business once again."

"That is a marvelous idea, Henry! I fully concur. If you wished to stay here for awhile, Neil, we do have a largely unused guest room you could have. I'll check with the Immigration Office about work permit requirements. Let's see if we can make this happen! And now if you will excuse me, I must run off to the loo. I appear to be leaking."

And with that, Mary disappeared down the hall and the old coot and I got dressed. I felt quite excited by this turn of events.

"No need to buy some of our 'good stuff' this time, Neil. It would be like coals to Newcastle if you start working here. Do check back tomorrow to see if we've made any progress, so you can start setting your affairs in order back in Chicago."

And with that, he took me to the shop door. I thanked him profusely for everything and promised I would ring them up again anon. Once again I headed off into the damp Soho night, famished, but kept afloat by the rush of new possibilities. I no longer feared fantasies actually becoming real. The Honeypot had cured me of that.

To be continued...

[I've written this story as a bit of homage to my favorite UK authors here, especially SamScribble and geronimo appleby. I invite positive comments and feedback as they help inspire me to continue writing. While I originally planned one more chapter to this tale, there may be more. Stay tuned.]

Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers