The Honeypot Ch. 04

Story Info
Brigette and Neil snuggle into bed and each other.
2.3k words
4.18
5.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers

[This story is a continuation of the preceding three chapters, and I strongly urge that you read them first in order to fully understand and enjoy this chapter. I have placed it under the Anal category as that is its main aspect, but it also has Bisexual, Trans, and First Time aspects. If any of those are not to your taste, you had best look elsewhere for a story more to your liking. All characters are over 18 and consensual adults.]

Brigette and Neil snuggle into bed and each other

Our meal at Pakwan, the Soho Paki restaurant, was delicious, the curries were muted at our request, and with our Mango Lassis, we made it through without heartburn. Damn! That place was a gem.

Once we returned to The Honeypot and clambered upstairs, it was clear to all concerned that our group activities were done for the evening. Brigette was staying overnight and without a moment's hesitation she invited herself into my bed for the stay-over. I had no objections whatsoever. I was smitten with her charms, 'extras' and all.

Like a good Girl Scout, she had brought along an overnight bag with her make-up, her toothbrush, her perfume, and essential bits of apparel: a minimalist nighty, clean undies and stockings, and a fresh summer dress. Let it not be said that she was unprepared. Clearly, she had thought ahead.

I washed up and brushed my teeth and was quickly in bed awaiting her. She took her time with her ablutions, no doubt applying skin cleanser, face moisturizer, and god knows what else. She was very attentive to her appearance, and judging by our evening together, it paid off. I couldn't recall spending such quality time with such a lovely young lady . . . ever.

I've never been big on PJs, so I didn't bother with them tonight. I'd turned off the light when I'd gone to bed, and when Brigette entered she was just a dark silhouette in the doorway. Before getting in beside me, she paused and I sensed rather than heard her slipping off her nighty. My guestroom bed was not a single, thank god, but neither was it quite a full double. It forced us to 'spoon' together, and after considerable jockeying, Brigette ended up hugging me from behind, with her 'extras' comfortably nudging up against my arse crack. The feeling of her bare skin as we cuddled was both exciting and comforting. She proceeded to melt into me, her pointed little titties rubbing against my back, and her gentle kisses covering my neck and shoulders. It was so cozy, with no sense of urgency, that I began to doze off.

However, Brigette apparently had other ideas in mind. She reached around and fondled and tweaked my nipples, not an experience that I was particularly used to, and it caused sparks of excitement to run through my whole body. Then, moving into gentle seduction mode, she slowly exhaled her warm breath and began to whisper lewd invitations into my ear.

"Neil, sweetheart, have you ever had your cute little bottom filled with, well, anything?" she murmured.

"Oh, some fingers and thumbs, now and then."

"And did you like it?"

"Yes, I did, but it never went too far."

"Well, do you think you went too far with me this evening?"

She had me backed into a corner. I couldn't very well answer yes, as I had obviously delighted in pushing myself into her bum earlier. I could clearly see where this was going. Rather than drag things out further, I simply gave into the inevitable. As a wise friend once counseled, "Don't knock it until you've tried it". In any case, there was simply no denying such a delectable young lady.

"Brigette, you minx, if you are proposing to penetrate me with your girl cock, I accept your offer. All I ask is that you do it gently and without too much pain. I'm a rookie at some of these things."

Brigette began humming "When a Man Loves a Woman" by Percy Sledge, a teasing reference to 'The Crying Game'. Was I an actor in a movie? An actor in a porn fantasy? Or was I, however haltingly, slowly accepting my kinks and discovering my repressed desires?

"Don't worry, sweetie, I guarantee you will love it. I'll go slow and easy and get you all lubed up before I enter you. Why don't you kneel on all fours, with your arse in the air and let me do a little prep work?"

I did as she suggested, hunkering down and exposing my hairy arse and arsehole. Brigette knelt behind me, pried my cheeks apart, and I could feel her warm breath on my sphincter. I was relieved that I'd thought to run a wet washcloth down there when I cleaned up before going out for dinner. I wasn't sure if she was one of those ladies who love to lose themselves in a lover's ripe bunghole or not, but I didn't want to put it to the test and discover that she wasn't.

I needn't have worried. Though she started out with just a nibble and a lick or two, she was soon deep kissing my hole and making it all juicy with her spittle. From time to time, she stiffened her tongue and pushed it in as far as it would reach. She felt wonderful and I was moaning into my pillow and clutching the sheets, while Brigette made little smacking sounds as if she was enjoying the tastiest of treats. Through it all, there was a delicacy to her style, but an intensity to her emotions. I felt as if she were truly making love to my anal slot, graciously hugging my hairy buttocks, then caressing my scrotum and stroking my cock.

It was a mild shock when she finally stopped with a playful swat to my cheeks, as I had fallen into a trance hoping her sensuous treatment might go on forever.

"I hope that was acceptable," she said with her sultry voice.

"Acceptable?" I blurted. "It was fucking fantastic! I was hoping you might decide to just do that all night!"

"I would love to, sweetie, but my tongue and jaw say otherwise, I'm afraid. I think it's time for you to try something that I think you will love. Here, let me grab my little travel tube of lube and make things all nice and slippery."

Swiftly and efficiently, especially considering the lights were out, Brigette applied some to my hole and all around.

"I'm going to work it inside you with my fingers to lube up your passage. But I'm not going to start by pushing inside, I'll only rest it on your sphincter. Just relax completely and your anus will naturally open and pull my finger inside. It might feel a bit like when you are about to shit."

I hardly felt any force, but it seemed that her finger was gradually being sucked in as she had suggested. During her ablutions, she must have emeried her nails down smooth and rounded the edges, as there was no sensation of anything sharp. My nerve endings were being very gently stimulated, almost caressed. Before I knew it my sphincter was being stretched much more. I had to make myself stay relaxed and not try to reject her digits, but I was rapidly overcoming that reflex as this was beginning to turn me on.

"You see, my middle finger went in right up to the knuckle and I'm now working another finger in alongside . . . and a third. Now I'm spreading the lube all around inside your arse. How does it feel?

"Wow, Brigette, it's divine. I could live with this all night."

"Ah, just a preliminary to get you properly lubed and to prepare you for my cock."

"Here we go, Neil!" she said excitedly. "Welcome to my world!"

I waited expectantly, trying my best to just relax my sphincter muscles and let go. I could feel her gooey girl cock's head knocking at my door and before I knew it, the head was in. It seemed no thicker than three fingers had been, possibly less, so the rest of her prong entered with almost no pain at all.

I don't know if there is such a thing as a feminine penile thrust, but if there is, Brigette was a mistress of the art. Her thrusts were firm, but smooth as silk, like one's mother wielding a rectal thermometer. She seemed to have a firm grasp of where my prostate was and gave it special attention with her cock head. All the while, she was fondling and pumping my own cock, then pinching its base and pulling me back from the edge.

It felt like I was taking it from both ends, as indeed I was. Brigette was speeding up and I sensed that she was about to cum. Her handling of my cock was speeding up, as she tried to time our mutual ejaculations. Like a race horse and its jockey, we were both breathing hard with the finish line in sight. She was hugging her sweaty body to mine, sliding her little titties around on my slippery back, while her right hand pumped me and her left hand held steady against my heart within my chest. Her lovely lips were at my ear, whispering sweet nothings.

"Oh, Neil, I hope you are loving this as much I am. I feel so close to you, like I'm living inside you, held tight by your rectum. Oh god, sweetheart, oh my god, oh yes, yes, yes . . ."

With every stroke and thrust she whispered "yes", affirming our carnal union, our passion, and the benign state of the universe. She was like a blonde Molly Bloom riding me hard in the final stretch, edging me past the ghost horses to reach the ribbon by a head's length. Her hand was a blur and I suddenly groaned and was helplessly squirting my cum all over the bed. Brigette moaned as my rectal muscles involuntarily squeezed her cock, triggering her own ejaculation into the depths of my bowels.

The eruption of juice rushing into my rectum made my insides feel like jelly. I squirmed and felt the warm and viscous fluid coating my rectal walls. I wondered how long it would stay there.

* * *

We both fell into a deep sleep after that, but not before I felt obliged to change the bed sheets that had taken the brunt of my splashes of spunk. The last thing that Brigette and I needed was to squabble over who had to sleep on the wet spot. Luckily, as a matter of course, Mary had fitted both beds in the flat with protective plastic covers, as one never knew who was going to squirt what, when, or where. We drifted off, again in our spoon positions, though this time I was the one behind, and I got to fade away with the lovely smell of Brigette's hair before me.

We slept-in later than usual, or at least I did, as Brigette was already up and finished with her morning toilette before I roused myself from bed. I made haste to wash up and pull myself together, as I smelled breakfast in the air and I had to get to work downstairs before 10:00, which was usually the first appointment of the day for Mary's 'visitors'. It just did not do to be still upstairs eating eggs and bacon when Henry brought the day's first man up the stairs and through the kitchen.

By 9:45, Henry, Brigette, and I each kissed Mary chastely on the cheek - careful not to mess with her carefully applied lipstick - and made our way down the narrow staircase. Henry took his post behind the counter in the shop, while Brigette and I bade our farewells in the dark recesses of the back room.

She had nearly made me fall madly in love with her - nearly, but not quite, as I knew that she was a free spirit with no intention to settle down any time soon. As long as she was around London, we could count on her turning up at least monthly for a delightful evening of gossip and naughty fun. But hoping for more than that was a fool's quest. Besides, was a settled life what I really longed for at this juncture? Certainly not. I had much work before me in reviving the Honeypot and bringing it into the present. One never knew who might walk through the door or what might transpire.

Still, Brigette had taken a little piece of my heart, a love bite perhaps, and I would always be delighted to see her again and, evidently, vice versa. We shared a deep kiss and a hug, finishing just as the doorbell rang. Henry pressed the buzzer and a young man strode in and Brigette slipped out the doorway just before the front door clicked shut. I turned my back upon the scene as the old coot greeted the 'visitor', and I discretely wiped away a tear that had inexplicably welled up in my eye. No doubt it was due to the morning soot in Soho. Such a grimy place. Yes, that must be it.

The End

[If you enjoyed this story, I invite you to share a comment and give it a high rating so that it can attract other readers. Thank you for your support and encouragement. This is the final installment of this story for now. If I continue it in the future, the continuation will have a new title.]

A special thanks to Margaret Jenkins and Leslie Jones for their editorial advice and help in proofing.

Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers