The Hood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers

I pulled away and looked up at him to see him still smiling. "Having fun there?" he simply asked.

"Yeah, but are you?" I replied.

"Of course, I enjoy a man indulging in my body."

I released his cheeks and held my hands to my sides, "It's just, you're not hard."

"It will take a little more than sniffing to make me aroused," he smirked.

"Oh yeah?"

Peter placed his index finger on my lips and pushed me back on the couch. Then, he sat on my lap and brought his beautiful face closer to mine. He whispered, "Let's strip you to your undies," Our lips locked and we began to kiss.

As we kissed, his hands went under my shirt and began to trek across my upper body. When he reached my chest, we stopped kissing and he pulled off my shirt. Then we went back to kissing, out warm bodies radiating sexual desire for each other. I wanted Peter so much even though I had just met him.

I felt his hands go down my slim body and stop at my crotch, he slowly rubbed my already erect member. We stopped kissing once again and he slid off my body and dropped to his knees before me. He undid my belt, unzipped my pants, then slowly began to slip them off my body. I lifted my body to make it easier. The underwear I wore was black briefs, nothing fancy. Peter noticed the erection in my underwear, gave it a few strokes with his right hand before getting on top of me.

Once again we locked lips and continued this hot make-out session in our underwear. Eventually, I found myself lying on my back with his body on top of mine. My hands grabbed onto his broad shoulders and slowly slid down his thin frame until they reached those wonderful asscheeks.

It had been a long time since I had done this with another man, the two bodies so close to each other. Wanting the same thing, to penetrate each other. I was in heaven honestly, I didn't want it to stop. I wanted him to enter me already.

My right hand released his cheek and reached over to his crotch, I wanted to pull out that monster he was concealing. It was then that I noticed something strange about him, he still wasn't erect. We stopped kissing and we stared into each other's eyes, "You're not hard?"

He lifted himself off of me and fell to the side of me, "I have a bit of a problem."

"What? Are you not into it? Was I doing something wrong?"

He shook his head, "No, it's just, I have erectile dysfunction."

I lifted my head in worry, "Wait, what? But you're young." Those were the two words I never wanted to hear from a guy, but here I was lying down next to a hot guy who apparently has it.

He laughed, "Age has nothing to do with it. I got injured in Iraq, it was pretty bad. Doctors did what they could and well sometimes it will go up and other times it won't, like tonight."

"Isn't there like a pill you can take?" I thought back to the viagra pill.

"Yeah, but I didn't take it tonight because I wasn't thinking I was going to have sex with you. I'm sorry, I really am."

I noticed that during the conversation my erection had faded away, along with any hopes of having sex with him tonight. "It's cool, I guess." I saw the sadness in his face, like if he let me down. He must have felt embarrassed. I placed my hand on his chin and raised his head, "Hey, raincheck?" I said smiling.

The frown on his face turned into a smile, "Yeah, for sure. If you want I can suck your dick or you fuck me?"

Although I wanted both to happen, my desire to have sex with him went away. Instead, I just wanted to be with him. "Nah, it's cool. How about we just stay like this?"

"Sounds like a plan," he wrapped his arm around my chest.

"I was a bit worried that you had a small dick or something else," I joked.

We both laughed.

The rest of the night was spent in our underwear and watching movies on Netflix. We ended up falling asleep around 5 am.

When we woke up, I made him breakfast, nothing fancy. Just scramble eggs with bacon and hash browns, then he left in the afternoon.

Elex came back Monday morning and wanted to meet up with Peter that night. So after work, I went straight to the bar.

When I arrived, I saw Elex sitting in front of the computer. Without even turning to me, he said, "Tell me everything I need to know about this guy."

I leaned against the wall next to him and folded my arms, "Well, what you want to know?"

"Everything you know."

I sighed and spent the next 20 minutes telling him everything I knew about Peter. From our encounter at The Barracuda on Saturday night. However, for Peter's sake, I decided to leave out the erectile dysfunction, I felt that was something private.

After the intel dump, Elex spent the next few minutes quiet, like if he was thinking about what answer to give me. I didn't understand the problem, Peter was here to help, I wasn't sure why Elex was being difficult.

Elex looked me in the eye and spoke in a serious tone, "Do you trust this guy?"

"Yes, look if wanted to betray me don't you think he would have already? Why can't you see that he wants to help?"

"Because, don't you think it's a little weird that this guy shows up, happens to be bisexual, turns out to be very hot and attractive. Then he wants to have dinner with you at your place? Maybe he's secretly straight and maybe working with Zucco to pull you into a trap?"

"He's not," I nearly yelled. I was now standing inches away from him. "Look, he wants to help. Also, you really think Zucco would go out of his way to find some guy to seduce me and lure me into a trap? If Zucco knew my identity, he would send a hit squad to my home and riddle my place with holes. I would be dead, not here arguing with you about Peter."

Elex turned away and rubbed his temple. He knew I was right, he was just being paranoid. For comfort, I placed my hand on his shoulder and told him this, "Look, Peter is a great guy. Let's team up and take down Zucco. Besides, if he does turn out to be on the wrong side, I'll put him down."

Elex scoffed, "Like you can take him."

"Excuse me? I can take him,"

"I bet you can," Elex grinned.

"Oh, I'll remember that. You're lucky I have to text Peter," I stepped away from him and headed to the hallway to text Peter the location of our base. In all honesty, I wasn't sure if I could take on Peter. I prayed that Peter was truly on our side and not part of some ploy to stop my crusade against Zucco.

After a few minutes, I got a reply from Peter saying he was on his way. In the meantime, Elex spent the time waiting on the computer. I wasn't entirely sure what he was up to, I figured it had to do with work. Elex was a data entry clerk for a big company, I wasn't entirely sure what they did, nor did I care. I spent the time reading a book I was enjoying, it was a Mitch Rapp book called American Assassin.

Peter arrived 25 minutes later, it was getting close to 9 pm and honestly, I was nervous. I wasn't sure why it felt like I was going to introduce him to my parents. Then again Elex was like a brother to me, so it made sense I guess.

Elex stepped off the stool and walked over to him and put his hand out. "Hi, the name is Overwatch."

I shoved his shoulder to force him to tell him his real name. Elex coughed and spoke, "the name is Elex."

Peter returned the handshake, "I think you know my name already. I don't have a codename though."

"We should come up with one," I said.

The three of us sat at one of the tables, Elex and me on one the side with Peter on the opposite. It felt like it was a job interview and in a way, it was, at least to Elex. Peter passed my interview with flying colors.

Peter looked around the empty bar before turning back to us, "Nice place, do you guys even own this place?"

Elex shook his head, "No. You going to arrest us for not having a permit?"

Peter laughed, "Nah if I wanted to arrest you two I wouldn't have come alone. I would have come in with a team to kick down your door."

"Brutal," was I all I said.

He put his hand in his pocket and fished out a phone then slid it towards us, "That phone has all the stuff from the thug's phone," he leaned forward, "However, it's been quiet for the last two days."

I shifted in my seat, "I'm assuming that doesn't normally happen," I said sounding worried.

Peter nodded.

Elex didn't say anything as he browsed through the phone. He brought his notepad and began jotting down information that caught his attention. It rather bothered me that Elex was giving Peter such a harsh treatment, especially after he let me bring him here. I understood the precaution since we were doing vigilante work for over a year now, but like Peter had said, he would have taken us in already.

When Elex was done he placed the notepad in the middle of the table. We looked at it and it was a list of the shipments from the last two months. A few of them had check marks, "The ones with the checkmarks are the ones we tended to. I'm not sure if or how many Peter here has taken out."

Peter put two fingers up then pointed to the two he had tended to. Elex quickly marked them. "Obviously there are times where he has multiple shipments per night. Meaning if we want to truly annoy him, we're going to have to step up our game. Which we can now with Peter's help."

"Of course," I said.

"But, unfortunately, as Peter said, this phone has been inactive for two days. Meaning we don't have any information to go on," Elex turned to Peter. "Ezra mentioned that you think Zucco is tied to a child sex ring?"

"Yes, a fellow officer started the investigation. However, it only lasted a month, because for some reason she dropped it. I figured Zucco got to her somehow. I've tried to get something out of her but she just told me that the evidence wasn't there."

"Is there any possibility you can get your hands on the research she gathered without going through her?"

I leaned closer to him, "Are you implying breaking into her house?"

"Yes, maybe she had some information that we can go on. She wouldn't leave it at work of course."

Peter put his hands up and spoke in a serious nearly angered tone, "You want me to break into a cop's house, a cop who happens to be my friend, and steal from them?"

"How do we even know she still has that gathered information?" I added.

"Come on, Peter knows, a cop wouldn't just throw it away. Even if Zucco did have something on her, she wouldn't just throw it away. She would keep it for a day she might be able to use it."

Peter rubbed his chin. I thought what Elex was asking was a bit much, especially for Peter. Our job was to stop Zucco by taking out his shipments and his thugs, with hopes to take him out. But breaking an entering and stealing from a cop wasn't in the job description.

Peter finally broke the silence, "I hate to agree with him, but he's right. She had been working on it for a month, that is a month of information we don't have."

"Do you think Zucco has her place monitored?"

"Maybe, we'll have to do some recon first, then we can act."

"Hopefully in the meantime, we can get some more information from this phone," Elex added.

I rested my hands on the table, "Alright, until then, we can come up with a codename for Peter over here."

They both laughed. I was happy that the meet up when fine, I didn't want Elex to end up hating Peter. I wasn't entirely okay with breaking into a cop's home but it was what needed to be done.

"How about, the Sentinel of Justice," I suggested.

"A bit much don't you think? How about something simple?" Peter replied.

"I'm sure a name will come," Elex added.

"More like, your wife will eventually give him a name," I grinned.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers
12