All Comments on 'The Hook Up'

by Autarchic4Ever

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Awwww ... That was romantic!

I enjoyed the fact that it was a "set-up" by the husband and not two cheaters who coincidentally hit on each other.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Random . . .

. . . memory flashes. Well done in that respect, the past flitting through her mind as she drives toward a rendevouz with passion. Marriage does have its momemnts, benefits, but wild passion is often put away until it spontaneously erupts at 2:30 am when the couple went to sleep hous earlier exhausted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
she didn't know

it was her husband, that was a surprise. too bad she was just another cheating wife.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
good job!

I had a feeling, and a hope that this tale would end up this way. Well written, well thought out, nothing to gripe about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reality.

About 60% of wives cheat on their husbands sometime during the marriage and about 70% of husbands cheat on their wives at one time or another.

Infidelity is the normal thing, being faithful is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story, But

Nice tension and well written. But we don't know if hubby knew she was hunting and then linked with her online, or if he regularly meets women and just happened to find his wife there and decided to take her this time. A sequel to answer this question and to describe how they build on this meeting would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lost fire!

I am a 38 yr old man and ive put my wife in a similar situation! it got to the piunt where she is supposed to meet with him (me) n now I know what to do n how to handle it! Thanks a million!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RE: Reality: 60% woman cheat 70% men cheat. Really?

So why do people get married? If it is 100% certain that a man and woman will cheat on the partner during thier married life what is the point of getting married? what is the point of making vows which basically say "We wil stay faithful to each other" what is the point of going through all the ceremonies and everything else that goes with getting married only to know that at some point the man will cheat and the woman will cheat on thier partner? In your world no one would ever get married they would stay as fuck buddies. And that includes same sex marriages, will a woman in a lesbian marriage cheat on her 'wife' or will a gay man cheat on his "husband" I don't think anyone has any stats that say that a man and woman who are married will cheat on thier partner. Where did you get your info from? COSMO?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Loving Wives Story

Nice read. Short and romantic ending. Nice for a change

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
THE FAITHFULNESS IS NOT ILLNES, THE CHEATING IS NOT NORMALITY!

@ Dear Anon 01/03/12

1. According to sociological investigations 55% of the wives have minimum 1 extramarital affair lifetime and 65% of the husbands in the Western Culture and during 1 year 16% of the spouses have extramarital affairs, that's why all spouses do not run after lovers but only 16%. Depends on the countries, time the figures less or higher, but the average figures are these. IF THE CHEATING WAS THE NORMAL MARITAL BEHAVIORAL THE MORE THAN 50% OF THE SPOUSES WOULD HAVE EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIRS DURING 1' YEAR!!! However only 16% of spouses.....

2. The cheaters are not homogen group, because the cheaters consist of 3 groups.

2.1. The relative fidelity spouses: they have 1 or 2 short time affairs (which generaly remain in secret) or the affair was in the first marriage and in the second marriage they live faithful. I estemeet them 15% of the spouses. The faithful and the relative faithful spouses brings up the majority of the children who live in whole family.

2.2. Those spouses who are cheaters during 2-3 marriages and become "faithful" when they become older. They do not want to remain alone at their old ages.

2.3. Those spouses who will stop cheating 1 hour before their death.

3. The 40% of the newborn children are born out of marriages in Hungary. Half of my collegues who have newborn children live WITHOUT MARRIAGE and they bring up their common children together!!!!!! Some of them will do a wedding (because of the family or other causes) after 3-5-10 years after, but many of them will live together without marriage to the death. In Scandinavia the figures are similar.

4. Many people say the marriage is over in the WESTERN CULTURE. My opinion is the marriage for everybody IS OVER!!!!!! The marriage is good only for the absolute faithful and the relative faithful spouses only, they are 55% of the spouses only.

5. Yes the absolute faithfulnes are SEXUAL MINORITY similar to the homosexuals , but the faithfulnes IS NOT ILLNESS same to we look at the homosexuality nowdays. The homosexuals have demanded positive discrimination since the plague of the HIV, I think it is right. WHY CAN NOT THE FAITHFUL SEXUAL MINORITY ASK FOR POSITIVE DISCRIMINATION FROM THE CHEATER MAJORITY? What I write the churches do not like, for example at Roman Catolic Church the marriage is one of the sancturity.

ACCORDING TO ME:

5.1. If a pair wants marriage they should wait 4 years for marriage and half years time after the permission they should repeat the 4 years waiting time. Why is a problem to start a family with children and to marry each other after 4, 8. 15 years, if they wants official paper. I have written earlier, 40% of the newborn are born without marriage in Hungary and the many pairs bring up their children in Hungary without marriage. It is very interesting the Louisiana state assembly wants similar preamariage waiting time, but beside Las Vegas and Reno the law plan failed.

5.2. The divorce should remain similar easy, but the marriage should be difficult.

5.3. Obligatory prenuptial agreement and mandatory DNA test before wedding and during marriage for the children (free adoptation for not DNA relative children).

Those people who likes free promiscous life will enrich the without marriage group, but who could live in monoganous connection will enrich among the married couples.

I think the most obstacle such a strict preamarriage waiting time is the churches.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Short Story Day??????

Damn this is a great read!!!!!. Thanks for sharing.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
A touching story

Loved it. Thanks for the story.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
Great read.

The build up of nervousness and anticipation was great. The turn was unexpected, and well done. Thank You, for a wonderful flash story.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Sweet

I'm a sucker for a romantic twist (and in answer to the one reader who couldn't work out if the husband stumbled upon an actual search for another lover, it seems clear when she states he knew she'd never cheat that there was never any subtefuge going on). You should maybe have held onto this for five weeks and entered it for the Valentine's Day contest.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PERSONS IN LOVE WILL TRY ANYTHING

to save the farm. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Very sweet and hot. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just one thing

Liked the story. Maybe not the PG-13 ending, but I respect the choice. Developing her motives was good, no matter who answered the door. Just one piddly thing: If she'd been married 21 years and was on the eve of her fourth decade, then she married at age 8. The fourth decade of life starts at 30, as the first goes through age 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Story

Really is nice to read a story that DOESN'T have, cuckolds, cheaters, sluts, bastards, pricks, etc...etc....etc... Straight to the point, LOVE and ROMANCE between a husband and wife reconnecting...before it's to late,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not sure if I missed it.

So the guy she was chatting with was her husband so he set this up? If so, then on one hand nice job preventing her from actually cheating with another guy but the sad news is she was attempting to cheat. If it was another guy online and she arrived at the motel odds are she was going to fuck a stranger. Right?

Nicely written and turns into a love story but still the underlying fact is the attempt to cheat.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Nice twist from a truly loving wife.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good story, that was a really surprised at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous