The Hook-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own cock now pushing up against my trousers in excitement, I pressed my nose up tightly against Coco's hot anus, feeling her heat and smelling her. She smelled faintly of soap, but mostly of a rich spice, a unique blend all of her own making, and I knew that I was going to be eating that ass out. I would be feasting on her hot anus for as long as I could manage before giving way to needing to climax. Given how hot Coco looked, smelled and tasted, I wondered just how long that might be.

I extended my tongue, the tip just touching the wrinkled flesh, before pressing firmer and then my tongue was into her. I heard her moan softly, and dug deeper, extending my tongue to its full reach. I could taste her. The taste of her anus drove me crazy with lust - a raw animal lust - and I plunged into her deeper. Coco reached around and cupped each of her ample cheeks in a hand and pulled outwards, to allow me to go even deeper, and I pressed my face - mashing my nose and lips - against her.

My tongue, aching with the effort of extension, lapped at her sweet ass pussy, collecting her juices, savouring the tastes and textures of her, my right hand stroking her engorged cock. She was moaning loudly now, and I sensed that she really enjoyed me sucking and licking on her anus, stroking her cock.

Her cock was itself growing tighter, the contours becoming increasingly well defined and I found myself enjoying these as my hand moved up and down her rigid penis, stroking the pre-cum from her into the glans as a lubricant, enjoying the weight of her balls on my wrist and hand. She began to tighten, and then suddenly she was cumming.

Her anus contracted wildly with my tongue deep inside her, my hand stroking her cock as she ejaculated over my fingers. I could feel the generous fullness of her semen over my fingers and it pooled into the palm of my hand, becoming lube with which to stroke her until she seemed to peak at a second orgasm and fell flat onto the bed, quivering, her hard cock still in my hand, spasmodically throbbing.

By now, my pants were already off, and I mounted Coco, sliding my cock, lubed with pre-cum, into the wet receptivity of her spread anus. I heard her gasp and then I was in her, and she was raising her hips to meet me, to accept my cock into her.

We thrust against each other for minutes, and then - despite my wanting to make the experience stretch out into eternity - I emptied my balls into her rectum and she cried out as she felt me cum inside her. Her cries and mine mingled in the mid afternoon air, and we quivered against each other in the climax of passion, me holding onto her, she thrusting her buttocks up against me to welcome me even deeper into her.

After what seemed an age, I rolled off her, and lay panting on the bed. I reached over to Coco, and pulled her up against me. "Fuck, that was exciting," I eventually was able to pant out. "You tasted and felt so good!"

Coco chuckled softly, and breathed out "So, you were a great ass eater, after all!"

I could sense her smiling, and I smiled back, replying "One is only as good as the materials one has to work with!" and slapped that generous beautiful ass playfully. "Perhaps we should do this again?"


12