The Hooker Becomes Your Wife

Story Info
She’s tired of being his dirty little secret.
1.9k words
3.37
24.2k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Script Description: He's been paying a hooker to dominate him in seedy hotel rooms for weeks now, but tonight, she wants to punish him in his own home. He give her his address, and she's shocked to find out he lives in a fucking mansion!

At first, it's business as usual as she bends him over her knee and spanks him before tying him to the bed, but things soon take a dark turn. She's tired of being his dirty little secret, and she has a plan to take everything from him!

Note: This is a script for an erotic audio.

——— Script Start ———

[She starts knocking on door, which soon turns to banging on door]

Open up, you little bitch!

[He opens the door]

About fucking time! You know, it's rude to make your Mistress wait.

I told you, when you gave me your home address, that I wanted to dominate you, in your own home, TONIGHT! No more hotel rooms!

A good slave would have been waiting by the door, ready to greet his Mistress at a moment's notice. Now, move aside.

[She walks inside]

Jesus fucking Christ! I knew you were keeping something from me! When I pulled up to this place, I thought I had the wrong address. I mean, look at this place! All this time, we've been meeting in shitty hotels, and you lived here? I knew you were rich, but I didn't know you were fucking loaded!

I wonder what people would think if they knew a rich guy like you enjoyed getting spanked by cheap whores off the street in seedy hotel rooms while you live in a god-damned mansion!

Just look at all this stuff; all of this expensive artwork and furniture and... what's this? Over here, in the display case; it looks like a ring, but that must be the biggest fucking diamond I've ever seen!

It's your great grandmother's wedding ring? It must have cost a fucking fortune.

A MILLION DOLLARS! Are you fucking kidding me! That's insane! I can't believe it!

That's it! I'm definitely gonna start charging you more money for our little "sessions", you bitch!

All right, enough of this bullshit! Lead me to the master bedroom. I'm going to work my aggression out on that ass of yours!

[He leads her to the bedroom]

Alright, you little cuck; STRIP!

You heard me, take your fucking clothes off, now!

[He strips for her]

That's it, bitch. Present yourself to your Mistress.

[Scoff] I can't believe you actually call... THAT a cock? Pathetic! It's not even hard.

Do you actually expect to fuck my... exquisite cunt when you can't even get your little... dicklette hard for me?

That's it! You need to be punished. Come here.

[He walks to her]

That's right, get over here and bend over my knee.

[He bends over her knee]

You know what's coming next, don't you?

That's right, you've been a bad little boy, and what do bad boys get?

[She spanks him hard once]

That's right! Bad boys get spanked!

[She continues to spank him multiple times as she ridicules him]

You're a pathetic little cuck-boy! Even with this mansion and all your money, you still can't find a woman who is willing to deal with your pitiful excuse of a cock of. The only way you can get a woman to touch you is to pay them!

[More spanking]

[Evil laugh] Look at you; bent over the knee of a god-dammed hooker, getting your ass spanked like a child. Most men would be humiliated by this, but I can feel your cock getting hard for me. I can feel your disgusting little dick growing as I spank your ass raw!

[Laugh] Don't you have any shame, you pathetic loser!

[She stops spanking him]

Get up. NOW!

Lay down on the bed.

Do it before I get angry.

Give me your arms. I'm going to strap them to the head board.

[She ties him down]

Now then, the two of us are going to play a little game. You see, that cock of yours may be pathetic, but at least your tongue still works. You are going to lick my pussy while I ride your face, and while you do, I'm going to be slapping the shit out of this pitiful excuse of a dick!

Oh, yes! I imagine it's going to hurt quite a lot, but if you manage to give me an orgasm AND keep your dick hard for me, I promise, when this is over, I will fuck you, okay? Do you understand?

Good boy. Now, start licking.

[He licks her cunt]

[Moan] That's it! Lick my cunt, slave!

[She starts slapping his cock]

Oh, does that hurt? Too fucking bad! If you want to fuck this cunt, then you better keep licking, you little bitch,

[slap]

and

[slap]

stay

[slap]

HARD!

[She continues to slap his cock as she straddles his face, grunting as she grinds on his tongue]

That's it! [Moan] How's my cunt taste, loser? You should feel honored to lick this exquisite pussy!

[Laugh] Say "Thank you, Mistress, for letting me lick your pussy."

[He thanks her]

[Laugh] That's it! Good slave.

[She continues to moan on his tongue]

[Moan] For such a pathetic little cuck-boy, you ain't half bad at licking pussy. Just make sure you keep that cock hard for me.

[Slap]

Can you do it? Can you keep your cock hard until I cum? Come on! I know you have it in you. Prove to me you aren't a complete fucking loser!

[She moans as her orgasm builds]

That's it! Good boy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum all over your face. [Moan] I'm gonna mark you with my fucking juices, you little bitch!

[She moans and cums hard on his face]

[Breathing heavy] Looks like you managed to stay hard for me. Good boy! It's time for a reward.

[She straddles his cock]

Mmm... Do you like the way I hover my pussy over your throbbing, aching cock? Can you feel the heat of my cunt as I slide my pussy lips along the head? Do you like how my slick cunt is dripping pussy juice onto your swollen dick. I bet it must feel nice after getting slapped for so long. Don't you want me to just drop down and swallow your cock in my warm, wet cunt? Hmm? Well, beg for it! Beg for it, you little bitch! Beg me to fuck your brains out!

[He begs her]

Good boy!

[She slams down on his cock]

That's right! You like that!? Normally, I would make you wear a condom, but this time, I figured you deserve a nice surprise!

[She fucks him hard and rough, grunting as she rides him]

You little bitch! You love this, don't you? You love your dominant, superior Mistress slamming her cunt down on your raw, abused and downright pathetic little cock! This is what gets you off, the ONLY thing that CAN get you off; getting strapped down and brutalized by your Mistress as you lie there, unable to do anything to stop me. [Evil laugh]

What's that? You're about to cum? Hmm, perfect!

[Laugh] You want me to get off of you? Why the fuck would I want to do that?

No, I am not on birth control. In fact, I just happen to be ovulating today.

Yes, I know you can't last much longer, idiot! That's the fucking point! You are going to cum deep inside my fertile womb, whether you like it or not! I am sick and tired of being paid chump change to be your dirty little secret while you live it up in a fucking mansion! I want it all; your house, your money and your complete devotion! I'm going to trap you in an inescapable pregnancy fuck!

[Evil laugh] You are going to spend the rest of your life and all of your money serving me and our baby. I will become the fucking queen of this mansion, and you will be nothing but a pathetic servant.

Well, hurry up! Cum for me already! You know you want to! Give in, and become my slave, forever. You know you can't hold on much longer, and it will feel so go to finally let go!

That's it! Do it! Lose control. Lose everything; your wealth, your reputation, your freedom! Give it all to me, a fucking whore! I'll take it all. I'll take everything from you, and leave you completely drained! Isn't that what you want?

[He cums inside of her]

YES! That's it! Cum for me! Cum deep inside of me! Knock up my hot, wet, fertile womb, you pathetic little bitch! Get this hooker pregnant!

[When he is finished, she slides off his cock]

I'm going to untie you soon, but first, here's how things are gonna be from now on. You're gonna do whatever I say, whenever I say it, without question. If I want you on your hands and knees, licking my cunt, you will do it. If I want you out of my face for a while, then you better be gone. If I want to see you tied to a chair with your legs spread so I can slap at your cock and balls for a while, then get ready for some pain, because if you say no, if you try to resist me, I will go straight to the press and tell them that not only have you been paying hookers for sex, but you've even gotten one pregnant.

I'm going to be moving in to this huge mansion of yours. In fact, I will be running things from now on. You will sign the deed to this place over to me. You will sign EVERYTHING over to me, and I mean everything.

You will get a tattoo, right above your cock, that will brand you as my property, so that you will never be able to have sex again without your partner knowing who really owns this pathetic cock of yours, [Giggle] not that you're going to be having much sex. From now on, whenever you leave the house, your cock will be locked in chastity, and I will have the only key.

How does that sound, bitch?

[Laugh] Good. I'm going to untie you now.

[She unties him]

Now, one final thing; go get the ring from the display case. You know the one I'm talking about; your great granny's million-dollar wedding ring.

[He gets the ring]

Now, get down on your fucking knees. I refuse to let my baby be born a bastard, so unless you want me to go to the press tonight, you will do the right thing and BEG me to marry you!

[He asks her to marry him]

Oh, you could beg harder than that!

[He begs her to marry him]

[Feigning surprise] Oh, what's that? You say you love me more than anything, and you want me to become your wife?

Are you sure you want to marry me?

Oh, what a surprise! This is all so sudden. Well, since you begged, I suppose I should accept. [Evil laugh]

You can slide the ring on my finger now.

[He slides the ring on to her finger]

Hmm, just look at that diamond! Tell me, what would your great grandmother think if she saw her priceless family heirloom on the finger of a whore?

[Big evil laugh] She's probably spinning in her grave!

Alright, get up! I'm tired of looking at you. Get out of here. You can go sleep on the couch downstairs.

That's right, I will be sleeping in the master bedroom tonight, and every night from now on. I've got big plans for you and your money, now that I own you and your pathetic cock, forever!

Now, fuck off! [Big evil laugh]

——— Script End ———