All Comments on 'The Hookup: Beginnings'

by SemiStraight

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TCNJTCNJover 4 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

Goddam, I loved this story! First person narration -and- it's an eloquent bottom who loves getting fucked; that's my favorite kind of literotica story! I got hard early on and stayed hard all the way through. What a great story. Thanks!

luv23wayluv23wayover 4 years ago
Wow!

Great story! Can’t wait for next chapter

sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Quite possibly the best man-sex erotica I have ever read. Full of realism and wonderfully dirty detail. I loved your descriptions of being inseminated. It brought back very happy memories of being sodomised myself and got me so hard as I recalled my own slutty experiences. Thank you, this is pure filth, and I loved it.

More of the same please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant... and very to close to my own experiences

I too am “semi straight”... straight in all facets of my life except pure, no-strings-attached sex. Nothing beats hot, intensely satisfying mansex! Opportunities, though, are few and far between these days. Even though I’m well-hung myself I’m much more of bottom than a top. Being fucked bareback by a disease-free, big-cocked, alpha male top is a very rare treat but it’s the best sex I’ve ever experienced, esp. when my wife’s underwear is involved! (Speaking of my wife: whilst her sex drive isn’t what it was she’ll have the odd re-awakening every now and again. I strongly suspect she’s been — on very rare and opportunistic occasions — with other men: the thought of her and I, unbeknownst to her, BOTH enjoying some extramarital cock is a massive turn-on.)

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Really enjoyed the story but from the other point of view.

Identified with the top, Robert. I love taking control of a guy who really wants it like your narrator. I can feel when they just give it up and let me have my way with them, no holds barred, no resistence, total submission. I have had my best man sex with a sissy I have been cultivating for the last three years, being both seductive and taking complete charge of her whenever we get together. She is a total amazon, athletic at 6' 1" and 155 lbs., beautiful, smooth body and long black hair. We hike and have gone to a few outings as men friends. Our wives suspect nothing, but we are very careful.

I love the excitement of this secret part of my otherwise pedestrian life.

You write very sensuously. Much appreciated.

Thank you.

SemiStraightSemiStraightabout 4 years agoAuthor
Getting there

Sorry for the long delay on the follow up. Had a surprise health issue that I'm mostly recovered from now. The second part is mostly written along with big sections of part three. Hope to get something submitted this weekend.

OpenManOpenManabout 4 years ago
More!

There has GOT to be a sequel - or three!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I e been there although not for anything close to that amount of times.. I truly enjoy being a MANS gurl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can not Wait

I can not wait for part 2 and more. This was a great story. Reminds me when I fucked my first married man at 19. I have fuck and been fucked with blowjobs by gay/bi men at college. They were all just short sex. I must admit I liked a good blowjob and/or giving head and/or fucking and it taking less than 30 minutes. Then I met a married man and we did for it for a couple of hours. It was my first time for some one to clean my cock I fucked them. Plus I had some kissing but we kissed the entire time that we fucked. I after I came he had me keep my cock inside his ass for good while. I loved it. It was so much better. After that I fucked a guy and left my cock in his ass all night and we slept till morning with me inside him. In the morning I had him make me hard and I fucked him the morning before I sent him home. Actually I met several married men in college including graduate school who had never been with a man before or had never been fucked before. I appreciate your sharing you life story with us.

OpenManOpenManover 3 years ago

This is my fantasy date. To be taken, stretched, filled, and left dripping and loose like a true slut. PLEASE write the sequel!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous