The Horniest Girl in the Universe

Story Info
A lonely girl stranded on a space station, awaits her relief.
3.9k words
4.33
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers

(Loosely based on the novel The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James, which isn't a great book, but it got me thinking)

The screen flickered to life, providing faint illumination to the habitation pod she had been living in for the last twelve months.

"Living" in was a bit of a stretch - she existed within it, a deep-space communications monitoring station. It wasn't beautiful, it wasn't glamorous, it was a job, and she got to be alone which was a rare thing these days for most people. She hadn't minded the isolation. She still didn't mind the isolation. Her relief was still 12 months away - they left the same day she arrived at the station, giving her two-years worth of supplies to keep her happy and healthy.

Despite working a communications station there wasn't anyone to talk to - her transmissions to earth took months to arrive, and she was supposed to be monitoring, not making chatter herself, reading near-endless computer readouts as they scrolled across the screen, identifying the correct protocols for information, making sure no clandestine transmissions were being sent through her array and keeping an eye out for any "WOW!" signals - anything that broke across the regular human spectrum.. i.e. anything extraterrestrial. Nothing since they WOW! signal of 1977 had anything even close been seen. She knew it was arrogant to think she'd be the next one to see it.

She squinted at the transmission. It was directed to her. It was timestamped 3 weeks ago.

Whoever it was, was close. Ish, I mean.

It was short "Man Quaternions are fucked. Do you have any idea how complicated space travel is? I can't wait for this trip to be over."

She typed a quick response.

"Who is this?"

****

6 weeks passed in agonizing slowness.

Space spun lazily around her. She was in a distant orbit around a white dwarf star - her room was perpetually angled away from the star so she wouldn't get burned to death by the intense light. The station was close enough to draw an enormous amount of solar power from the star, necessary to rebroadcast the transmissions she received.

Finally, her screen flickered to life.

"I'm your replacement, haha. I'm still a long way out but I was looking for a way to pass the time, and it's faster to talk to you now than it is to send transmissions to Earth. I should see you in 10 months, give-or-take."

She looked out her one window. Direction was almost meaningless out here. Space was everywhere and featureless. Stars here looked the same as stars everywhere else. She touched a button on her screen and it brought up a display on her window - Earth, and her replacement, were almost directly in front of her, though almost an unfathomable distance away yet.

She shut off the display and just looked, not sure of what to write back, if anything.

"Cool?" "Thanks?" "See you soon?" nothing?

She typed a few curt responses, deleting them all before hitting the dreaded "send" button.

She went back to work.

****

A couple of days later her screen flickered back on.

"Hi sorry I think I sent that without thinking it through. My name is Aaron. I think I'm just getting anxious to get off this shuttle, you know? Stretch my legs in what sounds like.. well, not much bigger than what I'm in now. Don't reply if you don't want to, I know I'm a total stranger and we'll only meet briefly while the shuttle dumps the supplies and picks you up. Anyhow - please write back unless you don't want to."

Curiously, she did want to.

"Hi - I didn't send this after the first one, sorry. I haven't talked to anyone in almost a year - my last transmission to earth went to my parent's just after arriving here. I'm a little out of practice with social niceties." She paused and looked at it for a few minutes. "I am pleased to meet you, Aaron. I'm Cynthia." She hit send.

****

5 long weeks passed. Cynthia wasn't sure why but she was looking forwards to hearing back from Aaron now. Maybe she had missed communication. Maybe she was just getting a little stir-crazy in her pod.

Finally, her screen lit up. Her face did, too. Obviously, it was from Aaron.

"Cynthia, hi! Nice to meet you, too! Man it's really good to hear from you. I'm always worried I'm going to be... well, awkward. I am on Earth, and in person. That's part of why I took this assignment, you know? Bad interpersonal skills. But hey, birds of a feather am I right? Sorry I'm making presumptions."

Cynthia read the message, and re-read it. He certainly did seem a little... eager to please? Probably a little stir crazy. She could sympathize, if not empathize, with his situation. She had another year of space travel ahead of her heading back to Earth, she realized, after the shuttle arrives. And so the great machine continues forwards, she mused.

She mused for a while, lost in her reverie. Her screen flickered to life again.

"Hey again sorry - I hit send without thinking, I think. I was wondering, like, it's nice talking to you, but I was kind of hoping I could put a face to the name. Do you think you could send me a photo? It beats just picturing you as a screen with some letters on it."

Cynthia was taken aback. She wasn't sure what to make of this. She turned off her screen and scuttled back to her bed and pulled the covers up.

****

A few days later, her screen lit up again.

It was Aaron, again. Obviously.

She didn't open the message immediately. Her monitor blinked at her, expectantly.

She hit 'open'.

She was met by a photo of a scruffy young man. His hair was unkempt, he was sporting some not great facial hair. All in all, not astounding. Not threatening either. She wasn't sure what to expect but this fairly well fit what she had imagined, she reflected. Awkward. Someone who might not get along with people in person. She felt bad for judging him. In his own way, she mused, he was kind of cute.

Under his picture was a quick message - "Sorry I didn't want to wait for you before sending mine - it would have taken two months. If you didn't send one that's ok - I get it if you're shy."

****

She sent him her photo later that day.

****

Cynthia hadn't meant to, but they had gotten into the habit of sending messages back and forth every day. Even knowing it wound't arrive for weeks, and the reply would take even longer to get back, they just started messaging each other, not worried that responses to earlier questions wouldn't be answered. They started sending photos back and forth, too. Photos of space, of her work station, his bad hair days, her bad hair days (it was most days - no human contact for the better part of a year and you kind of forget caring about what you look like.) He sent her a photo of a star, bright, yet distant.

"That's where you are, I think. It's like I can see you."

She smiled and sent one back. An empty star field.

"You're out there, somewhere."

****

She didn't hear from Aaron for a couple of days. Then she got a message which made her stomach do a somersault.

"Hey I don't know how to tell you this..." It began, "I was sleeping last night and I had a really intense dream about you. I know, this is going to sound stupid, it was a sex dream. I dreamed you and I had had sex and... I mean, it felt so real, it was amazing. You were so beautiful and it felt so real. Don't open the next picture unless you want to. It's.. well, you'll see."

She hesitated, but her curiosity got the best of her. She clicked on the image and bit her lip.

It was his cock, held lightly in his hand. His hand was covered in semen.

"This is what I woke up to - I haven't had a wet dream since I was a teenager."

She felt flushed looking at it. She felt like she could reach out and touch it, taste it. Her hand strayed to her pants and slipped inside - she was surprised to find that she was wet just looking at it.

Another message popped up.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have sent that. Don't open it, don't look at it."

But it was too late. She had seen. And she had liked it.

****

The waiting between messages was driving her crazy. It was only a 3-week turnaround now between messages now.

Her screen blinked and she clicked his message immediately.

"I am SO GLAD you didn't freak out about the dream and the picture - I'm so sorry, I was caught up in the moment and I really wasn't thinking. You saying you liked it and it was ok literally made my day... hell, you made my year."

She smiled.

"I was wondering, though - can you send me something back? I know, I know, we've never even met but... you know.. it would give me something to look at while..."

While what? She wondered. Then she realized.

Oh.

She blushed, thinking about him thinking about her... while he's doing.. that.

She bit her lip. She took her camera out. She pulled up her shirt and held it there in her teeth - she took a picture of her chest, still covered in a bra, mind you, and sent it to him.

She let her shirt drop from her mouth and sat for a moment. She pulled her shirt off and undid her bra. She held her arm in front of her breasts and took another picture with her tongue out and hit send.

****

"OMG Cynthia," Aaron wrote, "you're killing me with these. I don't think you realize how fucking hot you are." She saw there were a few photos attached. "This is literally me every day."

She clicked the pictures.

Aaron, his cock flat against his stomach, erect.

Aaron, his cock in his hand, erect.

Aaron, cum spurting from the head of his cock.

Aaron, cum running down his hand, down the length of his cock.

"I want you to touch yourself for me, Cynthia." He wrote, "I want to see you playing with yourself. I want you to tell me about it."

Cynthia sat back on her bed. She needed an idea.

****

Aaron's reply to her message pleased her. Greatly.

She had used her on-board 3D-printer to create a reasonable facsimile of his cock - she'd had to estimate in some areas but the general size and girth she'd gotten pretty well she thought. She took pictures of her sucking on it, looking up at the camera with the dildo in her mouth. She'd spread her legs and fucked herself silly with it, pushing it deep inside her, filling her up. She'd pushed it deep and rubbed her clit until she came. Before Aaron, she hadn't had an orgasm in over a year, and now she was giving them to herself several times a day, her pent-up sexual energy finally being released.

She got on her hands and knees and fucked herself from behind, imaging his hard cock penetrating her. She squeezed her breasts so hard she bruised them. He asked her to spank her ass and show him the handprints left behind. She printed a second dildo for herself so she could suck one and fuck herself with the other. She loved the feeling of having her mouth and pussy filled at the same time. He wrote to her and told her what he'd like to do to her when they met - they'd have less than a day of crossover before she would ship back to Earth. He wanted to go down on her and make her scream his name as she came and came all over his face. He wanted to worship her breasts, to wrap his lips around her nipples and suck on them until she couldn't stand it any more. He wanted to 69 her, something she hadn't done since high school with an old boyfriend. She told him she wanted to ride his cock until he came inside her, she wanted to taste her on his cock when she sucked it after. She wanted to suck his testicles and stick a finger in his asshole and paint her face with his cum. Finding the time in less than 24-hours would be a trick, though.

While they waited to be united, they had a few photo projects for each other.

****

The wait was worth it. Much shorter than it had been months before. Still, each day was beautiful agony.

Her request was simple - she'd wanted to see him strip, one piece of clothing at a time. Then she wanted him to lay back, way back, and jerk off. When he came, she wrote, she wanted him to cum on his own face. Sex, she knew, was about power. Cumming on a woman's face was telling her that he owned her, in part. Telling him to cum on his own face, she felt, was her way of saying, no we're equal in this.

He did what he was told - an added bonus, she thought, was that he was fingering his own ass while he did it - he told her he imagined it was her finger and it made him cum harder. It showed. He had managed to hit himself on the chin, on the nose, and forehead with his own spunk. He took a couple photos for her of his semen running down his face, while wearing a big, goofy smile.

She had waited for his pictures to come in before sending her own - she wanted him to prove to her he'd be willing to do anything for her. So now she was going to do the same.

He'd seemed embarrassed to ask - he wanted to see her sucking on her own nipples. She wasn't super well endowed in that department, but with some effort she managed to lick her own nipple. It wasn't unpleasant, a little weird, but she found that if she was masturbating with one of the dildos she'd made for herself, it was a lot of fun. When she bit it, she imagined his teeth teasing her flesh. He'd asked for a few others that weren't so outlandish - photos of her in various states of undress, wearing a tank-top but pulling it tight at the front so her breasts came out the arm holes. She wasn't sure why he wanted this, but she didn't argue. He asked for her posing on her bed, her ass up, her chest up, a dildo in her pussy with her head thrown back in ecstasy. Lastly, he wanted photos of her dildos in her at the same time... in her pussy and ass.

She wasn't sure about that one at first, but looking at his pictures again, Cynthia felt she didn't have a right to deny him, so with some convincing she managed to slip the dildo first into her wet pussy, and then the second, gingerly, she pushed into her asshole.

She gasped as it penetrated her, and she worked it in and out. She found that working them both asynchronously was... very agreeable. She lamented not having more hands to rub her clit and pinch her nipples while she was doing this. Soon, she thought, soon...

****

"Test test test," Cynthia spoke into the microphone, "test 1, 2."

"I read you loud and clear," Aaron replied.

Instantaneous communication had been achieved. From her window, Cynthia could see a small speck of light moving towards her. It would be days yet before docking operations would begin, and then... she would finally get to meet Aaron in the flesh.

"It's nice to finally hear you voice," she said, "Any trouble reading me?"

"No trouble at all. It's weird, you know? Finally getting a chance to meet face-to-

face."

"Nervous?" she asked with a laugh.

"No." He giggled nervously.

"Ha."

****

Finally, the small speck that was Aaron's shuttle was visible, a small speck that over days had become a dot, had become fully visible. She couldn't see Aaron yet, even magnified - the shuttle was angled so his quarters were facing away from the sun - it would rotate as soon as it fell under the communications station, away from the brilliant light of the star.

"Aaron?" She sent him a message, "You there?"

"Hi Cynthia! I was just about to check in and see how you're doing."

"Aaron... when you get here... I'm going to fuck you."

"Cynthia... when I get there... I'm going to fuck you."

Her hand slid under her waistband of her shorts and she rubbed herself idly. She let out a soft moan. Docking would take some hours yet. She couldn't wait. She was wet with anticipation.

****

The final docking clamps were in place; the airlock hissed and the doors uncoupled and rolled open. Standing in front of her, for the first time in a year, was another person.

Aaron stood there with a duffel bag slung over his shoulder wearing his usual clothes - more like a beige uniform that was standard for space travel. He smiled at her shyly. She hadn't even bothered to get dressed and she could see from the conspicuous bulge in his clothes that she'd made the right decision. She grabbed his wrist and dragged him on board. It wasn't a far walk to her room but it felt like an eternity. He was stammering and she told him to shush. She fell backwards onto the bed and spread her legs for him. He fumbled quickly with his pants and they dropped and he practically leaped out of them and on top of her. He stood at the edge of her bed and guided his cock into her slowly. The head of his cock pushed ever-so-gently against her pussy and slipped in like it was meant to be. In that moment, it was like a spark went off in his head. He thrust in cock in deep, she let out a moan, or surprise, pain, and pleasure as he pushed inside her. He pushed her legs up over her head and held them there as he fucked her wet pussy.

"FUCK!" Cynthia cried. She rubbed her clit furiously with one hand. She felt like she was mid-orgasm already, part of some long, drawn out sensation she'd never felt before.. a white hotness spreading through her body. She pinched her nipple with her other hand and her body shook. Aaron's face was red with exertion, he was gasping with every thrust. She loved the weight of him on her. She felt secure, she felt safe. She loved the fullness her pussy felt with his cock deep inside her. She felt another orgasm begin to take hold.

"Slap me!"

Aaron looked startled but only for a second. She felt the hot sting of a slap across her cheek. Her pussy clenched Aaron's cock hard and she felt it throb deep inside her. Aaron's face screwed up, like he was trying to hold back, but couldn't. Hot cum ejaculated into her, his thrusts became erratic, frantic, as she squeezed every last drop of cum out of him.

He collapsed on top of her, his cock sliding out slowly. She loved the feeling of her cum inside her - it was a feeling she'd missed from Earth. She felt it slowly ooze out of her and down her ass.

Aaron got up and looked down at her. Cynthia wasn't surprised to see his cock still hard and ready to go; NuViagara was a godsend, surely.

She told him to get on to the bed, she wanted his cock in her mouth.. no, needed to taste his cock. She kissed the sticky head, cum still running down it's length, down his shaft, to his balls. She took each one in his mouth and sucked them gently, tasting them, pulling them with her mouth, her tongue exploring. She stroked his cock, massaging his testicles with her mouth.

"I want you to taste me," she said, before returning to his balls.

Aaron got the hint - he climbed on top of her on the bed and she guided his cock into her mouth while he gently probed her pussy with his tongue.

Normally he would have found going down on a woman he'd just cum inside off-putting but in this instance it was a huge turn on. The more he licked her pussy, the harder she sucked his rock-hard cock, the deeper he thrust it into her willing, eager mouth. He tasted his cum, felt it slick and hot on his chin and he licked it up. His tongue found her clit and he teased it with his tongue, he worshiped it with his mouth. He slide two fingers inside her and pushed them deep.

Cynthia moaned with her mouth full of cock - his tongue was even better than his cock. She could barely think, she felt she didn't have to, really - Aaron was fucking her mouth and she could tell he was close to another orgasm. She grabbed his ass and pushed a finger into his asshole.

That seemed to do the trick; Aaron's cock shuddered in her mouth before unleashing a hot torrent of semen down her throat. She swallowed fast and hard to keep up, her lips forming a tight seal around his shaft ensuring nothing got out.

Before she could finish swallowing, though, she felt her body shake as another orgasm rocked her. She sighed contentedly, and before long, the two had fallen asleep together.

****

The following hours flew by. They knew each second was precious, so they slept and ate sparingly, choosing more carnal diversions. Cynthia's jaw ached, her breasts were bruised, her nipples raw. Her ass was covered in handprints and her asshole would ache, she knew, for a while. Aaron hadn't fared much better; after the orgasms she'd given him he could barely walk, and he was pretty sure his cock was broken. All too soon, though, Cynthia packed up her things and got into the shuttle. They shared one last kiss good-bye before the hatches sealed and the docking clamps released. They looked at each other a long while, until the shuttle began it's slow turn as it drew further away from the communications station.

Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers
12