The Horny Boss Kelly Ripa

Story Info
Kelly Ripa being bossy and getting fucked.
2.2k words
4
17.8k
13
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real

***

Kelly Ripa was sitting at her desk, on the phone with a network executive, talking about a future network special. "Yeah yeah, make sure the money's right. I'm a big star and I expect to be paid accordingly." Kelly was haggling over money, while her male secretary, Jeffrey, was on his knees eating her beautiful, clean shaven pussy. She was pulling his hair and smoking a cigar, while he tongue fucked her juicy, sweet pussy. Her beige mini skirt was bunched up around her waist. She wasn't wearing panties, but she had on white stockings and Jeffrey was rubbing them, as he ate out his sexy boss' pussy.

Kelly blew smoke rings, as she sucked on her cigar. "Make sure I have two big cock studs in my dressing room too. I wanna get fucked good, before I go out and put on my sexy smile for those fans. They better be at least 9 inches and thick. I'm used to big cocks, so make sure they fit the bill, or I won't do the show." Kelly is very demanding, especially when it comes to cocks. Her husband has a small one, so she makes sure all of her "work cocks" are big. Jeffrey was licking her out with his fast darting tongue, rubbing her small, hard, pink clit and rubbing his tongue all over her pussy walls. Kelly came on his tongue and he licked up every drop, of her sweet juice.

"I gotta go. My secretary is gonna fuck me now. If you wanna stop by later and shove your cock up my ass, then make sure you're here before 6. I heard you have a big one, so I'll let you sample my sweet ass. I love big cocks rammed up my ass, so have it ready to go." Kelly hung up and bent over her desk, smiling, smoking her cigar.

"OK Jeffrey, ram that 11 inches up my pussy and make me cum again." Kelly leaned on the desk and smoked her cigar, as Jeffrey pulled his big cock out and rubbed it on her labia. She moaned and wiggled her ass. He rubbed it some more, on her wet lips and slid it all the way up her pussy, slowly.

"Fuck yeah, ram that bitch up my pussy and pound me good, daddy." Kelly was in heat. She's always horny. She fucks her staff daily and fucks executives, who meet her standards, some that don't, as well. Jeffrey smacked her gorgeous, well toned ass and grabbed her hair. He slammed his big cock up her small, but very flexible pussy, relentlessly. He drilled up her pussy harder and harder, smacking her ass hard.

"YES!! FUCK!! DO IT BITCH, RAM MY MOTHERFUCKING PUSSY HARDER BITCH!!" Kelly puffed hard on her cigar, moaning loudly, wanting rougher sex. Jeffrey ripped her white blouse open and jackhammered his huge cock up her soaking wet pussy. Kelly squirted all over his cock and puffed hard on her cigar, blowing out the smoke, high in the air. Jeffrey pulled her hair hard and drove his huge meat hammer all the way up her gorgeous, bald pussy with awesome force. He pinched her rock hard, small nipples really hard, as he pounded her pussy, so fucking deep.

Kelly screamed in pleasure. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS BITCH!!" Her desk was shaking from the fucking. He fucked her even harder, pounding her soaking wet pussy so awesomely hard, her big desk moved. Kelly smiled and licked her tongue out at him, loving every second. Her small, beautiful pussy, stretched wide, with his big cock. He kept slamming up her small pussy with awesome force and speed. She was smiling so big, growling in sexual delight, at the hard fucking. She smoked her cigar, as she smirked, taking that hard fucking so happily. She scratched her desk, as she was pounded so hard, animal lust in her eyes. He grunted and came up her pussy, slamming his cock in her wet pussy hard, as each blast of cum went in it.

"Good boy. Mmmmmmm, now get the fuck outta here." Kelly said laughing and puffing on her big cigar.

"Yes ma'am." Jeffrey quickly put his cock back in his pants and ran back out to his desk.

Kelly wiped some of his cum off of her leaking pussy and wiped it on her cigar. She put it back in her mouth and sucked on it, tasting the cum. "Yum." She smiled and pulled her mini skirt down, sitting in her chair, smoking her big cigar.

"I'm one sexy bitch." Kelly leaned back and smoked, buttoning her blouse and playing with her small tits, through it.

A little later Kelly was walking down the hall, when she heard, what sounded like, two people fucking in a supply closet. She opened the door and saw one of her writers fucking a black female intern. She went in and closed the door. They were silent and didn't know what to do. They were scared Kelly might fire them. She calmly and slowly walked over to them, looking them over. She pulled the writer's cock out of the intern's pussy. It was big, so she smiled. Kelly slowly walked around them, not saying a word. She rubbed the intern's face and played with her big tits. She still didn't say anything. She bent over on the pile of boxes the intern was sitting on and told the writer, "fuck me and make it good, or you're both fired."

He nervously grabbed his cock. He and the intern looked at each other. The writer moved behind Kelly and just shoved his cock up her gorgeous, bald pussy and fucked her fast, drilling her wet pussy in and out with blazing speed. Her pussy, stretching wide, to accomodate his size. He smacked her sweet ass and fucked her with lustful force. In and out, drilling up her pussy, so fast and hard. Kelly came on his cock, as she made out with the intern. She squeezed the intern's DD cup, black tits and kissed her deeply. The writer kept slamming Kelly's pussy with his throbbing cock. He reached up and squeezed her small tits, pinching her nipples. His cock pistoning in and out of her beautiful, bald snatch like a blur. Kelly came again on his cock, as she sucked on the intern's big tits and moaned loudly.

He kept fucking her for another 15 minutes and Kelly came again, as he came. He pulled out and Kelly got on her knees, sucking his cock and jerking it, as he came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop of jizz, as the intern sucked his balls. They kissed and cum swapped his jizz, letting it hang from their mouths and sucking it up, swallowing it all. "Good boy, you both can keep your jobs. Make sure to be here tomorrow, so we can do this again." Kelly sucked his cock clean, kissing the intern again, as well.

A little later Kelly was in her office again on the phone with her husband Mark. She was also on her desk, getting double fucked, by the executive she was on the phone with earlier and his friend. The executive was behind Kelly, pounding his 9 thick inches, up her well toned ass, while his friend was laying on the desk, with Kelly sitting on his 8 inches of cock. She was talking to her husband, while trying to contain her moans of pleasure, from the double dicking. The executive, Stan, slammed up her sweet ass relentlessly. Kelly has a beautiful, tight, well toned, smooth ass and it was getting mauled by Stan's big cock. "Yeah, take it bitch!" He said, smoking a cigar, smacking her ass.

Kelly put her hand over the phone and told him, "shhh, my damn husband might hear you, just fuck my ass, with that big fucking cock." Stan drove is thick 9 inches up her ass harder and harder, while his friend Harold, smoked his cigar and played with Kelly's beautiful, small titties, while she rode his even thicker cock.

"Yes Mark, I'll be home a little later. AHHHHHH...nothing hunny, I stepped on something." Kelly moaned, loving the double fuck. It was turning her on, being on the phone with her husband and getting fucked at the same time. He didn't know a thing and that excited her. She squirted on Harold's very thick cock in her pussy. Both old men drilled her holes so hard, the desk was shaking. They smacked her ass, Harold sucking her tits, as they smoked their cigars. Harold gave Kelly his cigar and she smoked it hard, sucking in the smoke deep and blowing it out hard.

"Yes dear. Mmmmmmmmm, fuckkkkkkkkkk! Nothing dear, I'm eating dinner and it's really good. I think I need some sauce on it though." Kelly winked at Stan and Harold and they smirked, pounding her holes harder and harder.

They pulled out and pushed her to the floor, slapping her beautiful face, her short, platinum blonde hair, shaking slightly. They both forced their clocks in her mouth and tag teamed it. "Ummmpffff..." Kelly tried to talk to her hubby, but couldn't. The old guys laughed and pulled out. They shot their loads all over Kelly's beautiful face, as she held her mouth wide open, catching some of it, in her mouth. She swallowed the cum in her mouth, taking a picture of her cum covered face, as she smiled big. The old guys did too. They took several pictures of their cocks on her lips and of her sucking them. She smiled big the whole time.

"Ok Mark, love you. I'll see u later. I have a mess here, to clean up. Kiss." Kelly winked at them and hung up, sucking both big cocks clean. She was surprised when Stan and Harold both started pissing on her face and in her mouth. Kelly just opened her mouth and swallowed the piss that poured in. She liked the taste and sucked each old cock, sucking the piss out of them and tickling their wrinkled balls. She swallowed all of the piss and sucked them clean, licking every inch of their cocks and balls.

Before she went home Kelly decided to have a snack. She saw a nerdy guy staring at her, downstairs, as she was on her way out of the building. She grabbed him and pulled him into the women's bathroom and sat him on a toilet. She locked the stall door. The 18 year old fan was in shock, as he watched Kelly pull her mini skirt up and pull his very large cock out. She smiled at its size. It was much bigger than Stan's. She faced away from him and shoved his cock up her pussy. She had on a fur coat and dark sunglasses. She rode his huge cock hard and fast on the toilet. "Fuck me good nerd!" Kelly demanded. He reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard. Her breast milk shot out and Kelly moaned so loud. The nerdy guy was so excited, getting to fuck the beautiful Kelly Ripa, he called his friend on his phone and bragged about it.

His friend didn't believe him, so Kelly took the phone and proved it. "I'm fucking him right now. He's got a huge fucking cock and I'm gonna suck him off, after he fucks me. Too bad you're not here, loser!" Kelly gave the nerdy guy back his phone and rode him like a sex starved bitch in heat.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Kelly squirted all over his huge cock and kept riding him. He kept squeezing her tits hard and her milk kept shooting out.

The nerdy guy's friend, all of a sudden, came in the bathroom and knocked on the stall door. He was in another part of the building and ran over to his friend, who texted him where they were. Kelly unlocked the door and the friend already had his average sized cock out. He was jerking off. Kelly pulled him in and sucked his cock. She pulled off and said, "your lucky. Your cock is small and the only small cock I suck, is my husband's, but I'm horny and you're here, so what the fuck." Kelly deepthroated him and got off of the nerdy guy she was riding, when he grunted. She knelt down between them, as the nerdy guy on the toilet got up and she sucked both cocks.

"You two better have good cum, or ill have you arrested." They looked scared, but she laughed. She was teasing them and enjoyed doing it. She sucked both cocks fast, her head bouncing rapidly, up and down. They both grunted and came. She opened her sexy, pink lip glossed mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. They came on her face and in her mouth, even on her designer glasses. She sucked them clean and took off her glasses. She looked at them, with an angry look. They apologized. They look scared. Kelly put the glasses to her mouth and slowly licked all of the cum, off of them. She licked them totally clean and smacked their cocks, laughing. She put her glasses on and straightened her clothes. She took a picture with them and kissed them. She kissed their cocks. "Be here tomorrow and maybe I'll let you both, fuck my ass." She winked at them and left. They high fived and told each other they would be there tomorrow.

Kelly strutted out of the building and got in her limo. She a sexy boss bitch. She's hot and she knows it. She's also very horny and everyone at work knows it. She's... The Horny Boss Kelly Ripa.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers