All Comments on 'The Horny Club Ch. 01'

by posingstrap1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 2 months ago

Learning to wank for the first time with your school friends is so cool. When I was in middle school, frankly that was all we thought and talked about, helped by the fact it was an all boys boarding school. Then being on holiday with Mike, the brother I never had but grew up together from the age of 2 (I was a year older), I taught him how to wank when I was 11 and from then on there were no holds (or holes) barred!

Cane23Cane23about 2 months ago

Great new beginning. I thought at first that what I have mentioned in my previous comment is happening - Posing Strap Trio at cousin's farm! Then I saw the years and different characters. Anyway, more hot stuff for sure!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 2 months ago

Educating sexually repressed naive young men in their prime, now that's a job I could totally get behind. -) Can't wait to find out how Juan handles that job. Hopefully Steve will step up and offer to helping hand as well. Looking forward to seeing Todd, Tom and Jeb have their eyes opened to a whole new world that they didn't know existed. Very nice beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userposingstrap1@posingstrap1
Happily married gay man to a loving husband 27 yrs younger, with little dog Ashton, in the Interior of British Columbia.