The Horny Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Join 18yr old Todd, Tom, and Jeb down on the farm.
2.4k words
4.71
1.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lusty cry made me pry it stiffly up to my drooling lips, basting it like a Christmas turkey, slobbering my tongue up that loose-skin, sheathed core, to then plant loving kisses over the candy-apple head, taking care to especially diddle that stretched cockmouth, tasting the sweet/salty maleness that was pure Poppa Steve.

"Awwh! Awwwh! FUCK!" Poppa suddenly lunged upward, taking no prisoners.

Only then--as I saw Juan teeter backwards toward me--saw Tom and Jeb dive for cover, and Steve rise up and tower over us--did I realise he'd allowed himself to be pinned by Juan.

Bullballs swinging--his thumping cock dripping pre-cum all over the barn floor--he headed for the jumble of hay bales, throwing a horse blanket over a few. I watched his flexing array of upper-back muscles, fanning lats and the seductive sway of Poppa Steve's hairy balls below his furry ass globes when he parted his massive thighs.

"Get over here, Juan," he said. "It's time we bump things up a notch or two."

We stood together watching Juan's ten-inch, mahogany crowbar knife though space--his enormous tits and round ass nakedly on display--walking majestically over to Poppa. And then following Steve's lead, he climbed up on the blanket-covered bales--the two of them side-by-side on their hands and knees, bare asses mooning us--their big thighs spread wide.

"Look at those BALLS!" Tom shouted, grabbing my bicep.

"Oh god," Jeb whispered, following us as we hypnotically walked closer, our cocks snapping around in hot distention, themselves dripping like faucets in arousal.

"Do what you want," Juan husked over his right shoulder. "We both showered....so go for the gold!"

Not hesitating a second, I headed for Steve--my glowing cockhead in line with his furry, naked buttcrease--suddenly mesmerized by the sight of the most private, most intimate part of a stud's, ultra-masculine body.

Those spread, downy-haired, male cheeks were spread like a silent, beckoning invitation--one only my twitching, drooling, big-headed cock seemed to understand. It bucked as it felt the heat radiating from the bullseye of Poppa Steve's hairless, dusky-pink slice--that maddeningly winking oval of love, calling to my cock--begging it to probe inside.

"Awww, MAN!" Tom was squatting just low enough to rub his tits all over Juan's wide-open butt, the sight so over-the-top raunchy, Jeb stood open mouthed and furiously jacking his curvaceous meat until, feeling left out, Jeb headed around the bales to offer Juan and Steve his proud, dripping, eight-inch, virgin love rocket. I could hear his moans as they leaned-in to lick and play and kiss and nibble all teen cock and balls they ever wanted, while being serviced from behind by two more teens.

I was trembling--my mind shutting down--my hard cock taking over the controls. And it rubbed its horny length up Poppa's crease, the prickly tingles bunching-up my fat, horny nuts. And when I slid it back down, my cockhead got pried under the swells, suddenly bending my shaft backwards, my big bulb banging Poppa's furry ballbag. Delicious thrills rifled up my tingling spine as I felt my knob hit those soft rocks, my cockbush scrubbing Poppa's tender twat.

"Ummmmph!" I looked to my right to see Tom's whole face buried inside Juan's beachball, mocha-toned ass, whorishly lapping Juan's slit. Tom was squatting--his broad back arched--his own sweet butt wagging as he snorted and rooted into Jaun's crease--his boyballs swinging below.

"Awwwwh, c'mon, Todd!" I heard Poppa yell over his shoulder. "DO IT!!!"

"D-do what?" I had to ask.

"FUCK it, son! That's what it's FOR!"

And hell--was he ever right! I mean, my horny COCK sure knew what it was for--drooling and flexing, the flange so flared it curled back on itself. It bucked and throbbed as I experimentally let the head kiss Poppa's winking, segmented oval, strands of syrup twining in mid-air.

"Just shove it IN, Todd!"

Poppa's lusty cries got Tom's immediate attention, and in seconds he was beside me. "You know what 'FUCK' means, don't you???" His five-inch, beercan dork was raring to do what I was too skittish to try.

"But it's so little!" I looked at the size of my overly-large, polished-marble cockhead and the tiny rosebud of Poppa's perfect asshole.

"It'll stretch! Don't worry about ME!"

And then Tom just reached out and grabbed my rigid, twitching rod--bending it down--his left hand coming behind the small of my back.

"What are you....???"

"UMMMMMppphhhhh!" Poppa gasped, his breath whooshing out as all my seven inches were unceremoniously bludgeoned through his asslips. "Holy FUCK!"

"Damn you, Tom!" I shoved him away. "Look what you done..."

I felt a glove of heat clamping over my rod like a vice--felt Poppa's tenderized asshole spasming around the base of my ass-happy cock. And I felt all jumpy and excited inside--like a thoroughbred at the Kentucky Derby waiting for the bell.

"Oh, man!" Tom stared at the sight of my cockbush mashed against Poppa's spread, naked cheeks. "I gotta try THAT!!!"

The spasming gradually stopped--his sphincter accepting my throbbing girth--welcoming it, wanting it. "That's it," Poppa's voice was deep and growly. "Now use your hips. Do what your cock wants....."

And I slid my glowing rod out to the flaring head--his asslips nibbling around its horny length--then snapped my hips back deep inside.

"UUHHhhh! Yeah! Do that!" Poppa groaned. "--to the left a little more....hit my....UHHHNGH!" His whole body shuddered.

"Uhhhh, fuccckkkkkk! YESSSS! Right the fuck there! Just like THAT!"

Tom returned to lapping Juan's spread crack, spearing his tongue inside, madly craving that little, flexing ass lens, prodding it to open and let him inside.

"Awwwh, yeah, boy! Now give me what you got...." Juan said, turning back to suck Jeb's big, teen cock.

I was in a rhythm now--finding that satisfying angle he liked, then slamming in-and-out of Poppa's raised, hungry ass--my hips swinging, my hands latching onto his muscled ribcage for support.

Tom furiously jacked his chunky five-incher a few times, while impulsively sticking his thumb up Juan's hot hole. Groaning in heat, Juan contracted his muscular sphincter to trap it deep inside, making Tom have to pull back hard to extract it, while staring at me in horny thrills heaven.

"It feels good, I bet, huh, Todd?"

"Oh god, yeah," I was piledriving Poppa's hairy pillows, our big balls slapping rhythmically together. Juan and Poppa were side-by-side, with Tom right next to me on the right. And I watched him let go a glob of spit on his ripe, big-headed beercan, then lean back--while tilting his hips--and just skewer Juan's little hole--prying it apart, and shoving his porkroll deep inside.

"JEEEZUZZZZZ!" Juan hissed.

Tom laughed in horny delight--his black bush flat against Juan's cheeks--giving his hard butt a ringing smack. "I'm IN!" he announced to the rafters, and within seconds he was matching my see-sawing pace, our hips occasionally bumping as we grunted and moaned and pistoned in lusty thrusts, trying to outdo one another.

Suddenly Jeb--no longer feeling shy--pulled free of Poppa and Juan's slurping lips and swaggered his eight-incher behind me and Tom.

"What th' hell are YOU up to, Jensen?" Tom panted as he slammed in-and-out of Juan's muscular buns, feeling all self-important and in control.

I also eyed the blonde's twitching, pointy, pink whopper. It was all wet from Juan and Poppa's cocksucking.

"I want to try it, too," he said stubbornly, moving so close to Tom, Tom's round ass slapped against his thick erection. "Give me a turn, Tom."

"Next time! I can't stop NOW!" Tom complained, his brow furrowing.

Jeb simply used his hand to bend his stiff rod down in line with Tom's swinging butt and just let Tom's cherry bust itself....

"F-F-FUCKKKK!!!!!" Tom shouted, as two inches of hard dick prodded, then pried, then suddenly just wrecked his virgin hole.

Tom's mouth opened-and-closed in horny disbelief--his hips unable to stop fucking, while also getting fucked back by Jeb. Not as muscular as Tom, Jeb was a solid, 165 lb. farm boy built Swedish tough and just as stubborn as the Irish.

"UUUHHHHhhh! SON-OF-A-BITCH!" Tom groaned, refusing to stop fucking even though each hip-swing back drove more of Jeb inside.

No longer sharing Jeb's sweet cock, Juan and Poppa fell into a tongue-bathing kiss. The sight of them leaning together--two brawny men being fucked up the ass, passionately kissing--made me pound Poppa's solid, furry ass like no tomorrow.

This only frictioned my nerve-stripped cock to the brink of blowing, causing my knees to buckle and my body to tremble. Every smack of my boyballs against Poppa's own low hangers brought us both closer to that place of sweetness and light.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, Jeb! Oh, buddy!!!" Tom twisted his handsome face around--his large eyes all pupil--looking adoringly at the grimacing Jeb, who'd suddenly become Tom's conquering hero. "Give it to me!" And he fed Jeb's teen cock more of his ass, like he suddenly couldn't get enough of him inside.

A thrill of jealous envy shot up my spine, making me just reach out and force Tom's head towards me--our horny eyes staring just before our mouths crushed together.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot!" Jeb moaned, pummelling Tom's cherry boycunt.

Smashing our lips together as I fed Tom my muscular tongue, we fucked and fucked and fucked. And suddenly moans and sloppy, all-male kisses filled the barn on that bright Sunday morning as the meaty slaps of cock-pounded ass rang to the rafters. And Tom and I waged tongue warfare till suddenly we began sailing off into that never-neverland of maleness--a land of big cocks and swinging balls--flexing muscle and masculine flesh--hot nipples and hairy armpits--shiny, dripping cockheads....

"Ohmygod, Tom!" Jeb's eyes flew open, his entire eight inches flexing inside Tom's cherry ass. "TOMMMM!" His body went rigid with orgasm, his bucking cock pumping rivers of sizzling cream up Tom's hard, round butt. It threw Jeb onto Tom's back, making him gasp, then seize again, shouting Tom's name.

Jeb's violent heaving plowed Tom's chunky cock deep into Juan, battering his prostate--bruising it to meltdown--making Juan rear back and groan. The huge Latino felt his balls bulge and then let go, a tidal wave of jizz shooting up his ten-inch shaft. His sphincter clamped around Tom's nerve-studded cock, throttling it, triggering Tom's own, ball-busting release.

"AHHHHhhhhhhgghh!" They shook and quivered in a simultaneous cumshoot--Tom deep inside Juan's steamy hole, Juan all over the place--their bodies heaving together.

Poppa suddenly lurched free of my cock--and, before I knew what was happening--rolled onto his back, legs spread, his unshaven, lust-handsome face staring back at me.

"Give me that big cock," he sat up, grabbing me by my dripping dick.

I groaned at his hand pulling me by my erection deep between his husky thighs. "Poppa!"

He crammed my aching rod back inside his steamy ass, wrapping his tremendous legs around my waist. "Fuck me like a man," his dark eyes flashed as he lay back down.

I whimpered and moaned, watching his hairy pecs jog thickly each time I heaved forward--watching his giant erection smack his flat stomach--feeling my hot-wired cock bash his cum-buzzer to a pulp.

Jeb and Tom uncoupled, Jeb's dong dripping--and Tom pulled free of Juan.

"Oh, fuck!" Poppa groaned, "Gimme some hot balls quick!!"

Tom came rushing over behind Poppa's lolling head, standing on his tiptoes to lower his swaying jewels to Poppa's hungry lips, his cock half-hard and oozing jizz over Poppa's wide forehead.

I fucked even harder when Jeb and Juan moved-in on either side of us to play with Poppa's cock and feel up his hairy tits. Juan wrapped his left hand around Poppa's nine-inch erection, milking it in long strokes--his thumb teasing the skin just below the cum-burbling hole.

"So fuckin' hot," he muttered when Jeb leaned down and licked the pre-cum off Poppa's juicing bulb.

Juan's right arm came around behind my back, my flexing, swinging butt slapping his hand.

My hips tossed around, fucking Poppa's male cunt in rapid-fire bursts as Juan's middle finger found my cherry and went all rigid, making me fuck myself on it each time my hips swung back.

"Ungh! Ungh! Oh! Oh! Oh, god!!!!" I couldn't take any more--couldn't handle the erotic thrills radiating from my finger-fucked asshole.

Poppa couldn't take it either--his sexy mouth full of balls--Jeb's cupid lips sucking his whole cockhead inside. And Poppa Steve's hairy pecs began thickening, his hairy thighs clamping around my waist, pushing my cock deeper with each, orgasm-triggering thrust.

Tom's nuts popped wetly from Poppa's mouth, dangling over his staring eyes. "Oh fuck, Todd....I'm....I'm gonna blow!...."

Jeb had no clue what he was in for. The sweet, freckle-faced blond was so caught up in his cocksucking, the cannonade of Poppa's jizz nearly blew off the back of his curly-haired head!

"UhhhGHHHHHHHH!!!!" he gagged, jets of rich sperm spraying his tonsils, then firing across his wild-eyed face.

Poppa's body heaved upwards--his back arching, his ass vice-gripping my entire cock--choking it, stripping my nerve-endings, my hips locked in a forward, final shove.

And that's when Juan's finger skewered my cherry ass up to his knuckle.

"UUUUHHHHHHHHHHGGGH!"

I saw darkness, then nothing but red, then bursting, colored dots. Raw sperm snorted up Poppa's ass, flooding his guts, my teen balls churning out their dammed-up load.

I shook and quaked like a flexing rag doll as Poppa's huge rod spewed across his hairy tits--as Jeb backed away in respectful awe--as Tom let his ballbag get bruised by Poppa's bouncing forehead--as Juan rotated his horny finger deep inside and bashed my walnut-sized joy buzzer.

Whole minutes seemed to go by as we blew ourselves into that horny-heavenly place where men are big-cock-naked, pulling apart their bigassed globes, begging to be played with, flexing their biceps and flopping their balls in lusty fun.

I fell, panting and delirious across Poppa's heaving torso, licking his cummy nipples as he leaned up to search out my moaning lips.

We kissed the way men kiss--not having to be gentle--not having to be aggressive--a long, wet, tongue-washing kiss--our lives forever changed.

The others, too, joined in, somehow finding a place on those horse blanket-covered bales--our sweat-sheened, naked bodies merging together--our mouths moving from one loving pair of mouths and tongues to the next, till we became melded as one giant musclebound lovemaking body.

And high above in the rafters, the barn swallows sailed around--their little squeaks and cries adding to the joy of the moment--to the affectionate, masculine ending of our Sunday morning session of..... "The Horny Club".

*******************************************************​