My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 04

Story Info
Sean takes his straight roommate Kyle for a ride.
11.9k words
4.88
18.7k
31

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was dreamt up over the past few months and is the sole property of me. The characters in this story are at least 18 years of age and none of this happened in real life, only in my filthy mind and soon to be yours. Our goal is to publish one chapter a week until our 6th and final chapter. Enjoy.

WARNING: This story will contain bullying, sexual coercion, and blackmail. If this is a potential trigger for you or not your cup of tea, then I highly recommend you move on.

--------------------

Chapter 4: Sean takes his straight roommate Kyle for a ride

--------------------

Kyle came back to the 609 after 9:30 and I was starting to get worried about him. Walking in, he was quiet and he wasn't looking at me. I guess he was more than a bit off on what happened the night before. I started to struggle in this small window of time worrying that I was being a monster, that I was pushing his limits too far or bending him so much that he was about to break. That said, fuck he looked good.

He must have forgotten clothes to change into after today's practice so he was back in his basketball shorts, but today he wore a black compression shirt. This was part of his home uniform if I am not mistaken. That silky shine of the spandex was bouncing light off of it from my desk lamp, seemingly screaming at me to pay attention to him, to his pecs, his abs stair-stepping down to his hips. His basketball shorts are hanging a bit lower than this morning as the slickness of this shirt is causing them to slip lower, now only being held up by the perfect bubble of his ample glutes. Damn this dude is sexy. I bet he could wear a flannel shirt and fleece sweatpants and I would still lust over him and this perfect body.

At 10 pm I push back from my desk and roll closer to him and in return he just walks over to me and presents his body. No words, just seemingly surrendering to my every whim.

Tonight proceeds much like last night, except tonight he hasn't said a word to me thus far and I haven't said a word to him. It seems both of our bodies know what they want and they are here to get it; well, at least mine does. I pull back his basketball shorts and just let them fall to the floor and then take my hands and trace all over his chest, stomach and around to his back. I take my time, savoring that hot feeling of his tight muscles encased in this more than skin-tight spandex. I pull him in for a hug as I rub his back, feeling the fresh knots from today's practice. As his full body makes contact with mine I notice that tonight he willingly allows himself to fall into me. As he does this, his rock hard cock pokes right up under my jeans covered balls. Whatever issues he had about this before, he has moved past them or learned how to expertly suppress them.

I begin to peel off his shirt, slowly rolling it up his abs onto his pecs. He helps me pull it off and I fold it neatly and place it on his desk. Pushing him back onto the bed and still facing me, I lean down and pull off his footies and toss them in with his dirty clothes. And then I stand up, fully taking in the beauty of his body.

I take off every stitch of clothing I have on, and my thick, meaty, though not completely hard, cock flops out of my jeans and drops over my low hanging and plump balls. Unlike last night, tonight he is watching this and paying close attention to my cock and balls. This rapt attention seems to make him forget to even blink until I step closer to him. Placing my hands down onto his shoulders, he leans his head into my tight lower abdomen where I have just the slightest happy trail.

This starts the engorging of my cock and we are off to the races. I have him stand up one last time and without even prompting him he leans in and hugs me, our naked bodies coming together from shoulders to toes. My cock presses into his perfectly taut abs and his pokes straight up and into my low hanging nuts. Damn, this is nice. He pulls back a bit and I take this as my chance to grab the blanket that we used the previous night and the half empty baby oil bottle. I quickly make a mental note to add more to my next Amazon order.

He assumes the position laying face down on the bed and like before I straddle him and get to work. We proceed just as we did the previous night; tonight, however, there is more moaning and grunts of encouragement from him, which I really enjoy, and it pushes me to make sure he has an even better time. The only difference is tonight I get to bobbing on his cock much faster than before and I am rewarded by an even larger load from him.Through only a few pumps of my own cock, I shoot up onto my chest and I plaster all those fine hairs that make up my happy trail with a thick and rich load of my own.

We start to ease into a bit of a pattern where every night Kyle comes back to the room later than before, but always before 10 pm, and he is ready for me to worship his hot body. Over the next two weeks, I touch and lick every single inch of skin on him... except his ass and face. I stay away from his face so as to not freak him out, but I have started to make my way closer by making a feast of his neck and earlobes the last two nights. But I decide I am going to save his ass for something I have planned a bit further down the road. But every time I get closer and closer and each time he relaxes more and more.

One troubling thing I have started to notice is when I see him during the day at the Union or on campus somewhere he is always hanging all over at least two or more girls. I don't see many of them more than once or twice though, and, from what I can see, he is putting on a show. I suppose the question is, for whom? For his boys that always seem to be in tow... or for himself?

One day there are few seats available in the union as I arrive much later than usual, as I had to turn in a project. I get my lunch and head over to where he is - and that is much closer than I usually get to him when he is "bro'ing" out. This catches his attention and he seems to turn on his flirting with these two girls even more than before, along with some labored joking with his boys. It seems odd and really not like I have ever seen him before.

His flirting with the blonde woman seems even more aggressive and frankly I am starting to worry about her as she keeps pushing him away. He starts grabbing at her butt, trying to pull her into his lap, and he even makes these humping gyrations that even his boys seem to be put off by. "Come on baby, you know you have been wanting this! You know you want me." He keeps going with her and two of the three guys get up and say they have to go. The other girl that is sitting on the other side of the table starts getting up too, and that causes Kyle to get into more of a high gear!

He pulls the blond into his arms from the back and holds his arms tight around her. He says, loud enough for me to hear two tables away, "Come on babe, come back to my room with me for some afternoon fun! I'll tell my roommate to give us an hour of uninterrupted time! You would love that, come on baby! Actually, why don't you and your friend come back with me?" Well, the friend rolls her eyes at him and says, "Come on Sarah, let's get out of here, this guy is being a creeper!" as she grabs her friend and pulls her away from Kyle and they run off down the hall and into the quad.

"What a cock tease they are! Fucking bitches!" Kyle says to his remaining friend.

Wow. I am shocked to see Kyle acting like this. Surely this is new as he has never seemed this crass before. This is NOT going to get him any pussy. Why does he keep looking over my way? Is he putting on a show? A show for me? What the fuck? Why?

"Bro, you were being too handsy... I bet she would have hung out with you, but you went all neanderthal with her and she bounced," he says, seemingly disgusted with Kyle. "Look, we have to get to the weight room, let's roll!"

I lock eyes with Kyle and he seems completely dejected and crushed. I try to give him a sympathetic smile back but he just rolls off with his friend.

Damn, I have no idea what got into him. YES, he has always been a self important lug head, but this was really not like him at all. He seemed needy, overly aggressive and almost mean to her. His body language as he walks away is all slouched and clearly depressed. Why was he acting like this? Trying to prove he is a ladies man?

That night around 8 pm, I text Kyle that I'm in the mood for pizza and just want to chill tonight and get to sleep early. I state clearly that I am going to give him the night off. He responds rather quickly with, "Cool, I'm going to hang with the boys and have some beers and maybe some pussy! Don't wait up!"

Well I had hoped that he was going to come back here and that we could have watched a movie or something. This only serves to remind me that our relationship is more of a business transaction than a friendship. I suppose it was good for him to get out and likely good for me as well. While I love working his body over, shit I am tired and need some sleep. I have to force myself to understand this 'relationship' is going to be more transactional than anything else.

I take a shower and after toweling off decide to just remain naked, so as not to dirty any more clothes; after all, it is still 84 degrees outside and our room never had that great of air conditioning.

The room has started to really look "lived in" lately, and so I start to clean a little bit. Clorox wipes were my friend and I am using the hell out of them. I pick up a lot of Kyle's clothes. He has this bad habit of trying things on and then deciding on something else, or most recently, figuring it was going to be too hot and so he would fall back to just a t-shirt. That has left more than a few of his nicer shirts hung over the back of his chair. I pick them up, ensuring they are clean, and then re-hang them for him in his closet. Doing this, I notice a smaller box in the bottom of his closet and it is just labeled "Gym" and so, of course, I have to look.

I open the box and I find a few well-worn jockstraps. I smell them and they are clean, but the elastic has been stretched a bit to the point of not really stretching back. I find two speedos as well with what appears to be his high school logo on them. Wow. Mental note, make him model these for me.

Taking the yellow and blue speedo I step into it and pull it up and on. Wow, now I know why they call these budgie smugglers. Damn these are tight. If these are this tight on me, damn with that bubble ass of his, they must be near bursting. I find it hard to place my cock in a position inside of this speedo that is comfortable. I try pointing it down and that just seems to suffocate my dick and it hurts my balls. I try to lay my cock up and to the side; that doesn't seem to really work either, but fuck if it doesn't look hot as hell. Yes, OK. I admit it... I snap a few photos of myself, adding them to my hidden folder for future use! Ultimately I can't really get them feeling comfortable on me, but damn if I wasn't already getting hard from them.

Then I found them, a beautiful pair of jammers... You know, those long pairs of compression like shorts but with extra compression on your junk? Shit the bed! I am not even going to try these motherfuckers. If my cock and balls were strangled in the speedos, just imagine how bad they would feel in these. At least the compression gear that I like has a nice pouch for your junk that kinda feels good, though I guess those wouldn't be good for competitive swimming (unless you could figure out how to use your cock as a rudder!)

As I clean everything up, I notice that I left a few drops of precum on the Speedo as well as the one jock I fold everything back up... just then, I see something light blue in the bottom of the box and I pull on it. It's spandex and shiny, matched up with a yellow strip and darker blue top... holy fuck! It's a singlet! Jesus, I have always had a thing for wrestlers! Damn it and the guys who really got into wrestling and you see those videos of them throwing wood while competing. Imagine these big muscle studs getting so pumped that the adrenaline makes their dicks rock hard as they rub their bodies against each other in front of huge crowds inspecting every revealing inch of their bodies straining against the tight spandex. Holy shit.

I begin to push and pull myself into this and fuck if it isn't hot as hell. Clearly though it is too small for me, not really in how it fits my body, but more that I need it to be longer for being as tall as I am. I take a ton of photos of myself and work up a huge wet spot in the singlet. Damn, so fucking hot.

THIS is going to be used for a fantasy night, but first...I need to wash it as my precum has clearly left a mark. But my dear Kyle is going to get to relive his wrestling days soon, with me.

I curl up in bed after a hot shower right around 10 pm and start scrolling through insta and my dirty TikTok alt. Before I know it, I start drifting off to sleep.

I wake up to a crash and pounding at the door. "Roomie, let me in, God damn it!" I hear Kyle... and shit, he sounds drunk. The door locks when it closes so he must have lost his keys, or, more than likely, couldn't get his key to work. I make my way over to the door and open it and there is Kyle, drunk off his ass, looking and smelling like shit.

I pull him into the room, and he is being exceptionally loud and crass while mumbling so much I can d barely make out what he is trying to say. He stinks to high heaven of puke and of stale beer, almost as if he swam in a keg and then it dried while he puked on himself. Just disgusting. He falls onto me and I can't help but feel as if I need to take care of him. Clearly he needs someone to take care of him. So I pull him to our shared bathroom, where I run into Max. Fuck, I'm not in the mood right now. I just want to help Kyle.

"Hey Max, sorry for the noise. Apparently, football boy here tied one on and got pie eyed," I say to Max as he wrinkles up his nose in disgust.

"Typical dumb jock, I'll leave you to it. Make sure he doesn't leave a mess in here!" Max says with a deep level of disgust. He isn't the most friendly of guys even on a good day, and this is not that.

"You got it, sorry." Max leaves through their door and closes it behind him. I begin to strip Kyle of his clothing and he is just being all malleable right now, leaning on me and helping me get his clothes off.

"You want some of this, fag?" he says as he shakes his dick just before I get his pants off, and, in doing so. brings us both crashing down onto the floor of the shower. He starts laughing and he brings his head down onto my shoulder in a really sweet way. He only has his shirt and socks on now along with just one leg of his jeans. What the actual fuck? One minute this guy is thanking me for helping him, the next he is calling me a fag? Damnit! We talked about this! But he is drunk and couldn't even find his way back to our room by himself... so, I just don't know with him.

I leave him sitting on the tiled floor of the shower as I pull off the other leg of his jeans and then each of his footie socks. I stand up and just over him, not even really thinking about it, but my semi hard cock is an inch away from his face and he is staring right at it. Time stops for a second and I am shocked as he reaches up and grabs a hold of my cock.

"Damn, this thing is huge!" he looks up at me and looks very serious. "You know that? This is huge! I mean... holy shit!" he says as he strokes it a few times and my cock instantly stretches to full life and its nearly nine inches. Kyle continues to closely inspect my cock and I am not saying a word about it as I am really shocked at what is happening.

"Dude, this is the first cock I have ever held! Dude this is wild! Oh my god, I am touching a cock!" as he starts to giggle. He strokes my cock a few more times and just smiles up at me. I reach down and pull up his shirt and pull it completely off him. Grabbing a small trash bag, I place all of his clothes inside and then tie it shut to hopefully cut off the stench from seeping further into our room. I pull Kyle up and turn on the shower and we get near-instantaneous hot water. I dial it to a moderate temperature and we both walk into the shower together as he still needs me to hold him up. Or does he?

We have a three dispenser in the shower and I grab a full hand of shower gel and start to lather up Kyle. I pull him into a hug and lather up his backside while holding him close to me. I can feel his cock getting hard. I lather up his ass, gaining access to it like never before. I run my hands between his tight cheeks and soap up the entire area. Grabbing some more shower gel I got in a bit deeper making solid contact with my index finger and his tight hole. I rub on it a bit and then the tip of my finger slips into him and I move it around a bit. I mean, I do this to myself all the time, so it is kinda automatic at this point. Kyle moans a bit and leans his head into the crook of my neck. He then mumbles something.

"Clean as a whistle. My daddy taught me to do that as a kid. Gotta be clean," as he giggles and I pull my hands out of his ass and move us around a bit to rinse him clean. Satisfied that I have rinsed him clean of the soap, I turn us around and I am now standing behind him, holding him up as I lather up his front side. I feel up his entire body as my cock lays right up against the crack of his ass. Truth be told I am kinda humping him as I am lathering up his front side. I reach down and lather my cock a bit to make sure it is slick enough to be enjoyable for me.

"Dude, your cock is hard!" Kyle says as he giggles a bit and presses his ass up against my throbbing cock. I have a gentle pressure as well as a nice rhythm going enjoying his flesh. I take some more gel into my hand and reach down and take a big handful of his cock.

I interlock my fingers and make a strong sleeve around his cock; he starts fucking my hands, and, in doing so, he (unintentionally?) takes up a perfect rhythm of frotting his ass on my cock. Fuck, he is going to make me cum from this, without a doubt.

I pick up the pace of my hands on his cock, helping him out and varying the pressure I am applying to his cock as he starts breathing really hard.

"Fuck this feels so good!" Kyle says a bit too loud, so I shush him a bit. I focus my gratification between his cheeks, using them as my own personal masturbation sleeve as he continues fucking my hands.

"Damn Kyle, your body feels really good! You are gonna make me cum soon!" I whisper into his ear. Does he even realize that I am frotting his ass right now?

"No shit? Damn bro, imma cum soon too! Yah, keep doing that!" He says and he picks up the pace. Is he really drunk or not, I wonder... but fuck, his ass sleeve on my cock feels so good. Damn, I am humping this stud football star and I'm going to paint his back with a huge load in seconds.

"Fuck that's it... fuck... here I cummmm..." and just as he says that I shoot as well. My hands are quickly covered in his load and my load shoots up between his cheeks and onto his back. This orgasm is like being hit by a lightning bolt and my knees go weak and apparently he does as well as I catch him. Me, the beanpole catching this jock.

"I got you, stud!" I say as I hold him up and hug him. He just leans into me a bit more.

I rinse us both off and then grab some shampoo and scrub his scalp gently, lovingly and I am sure there is no cum residue left on either of us. I don't know if he knows this but this was something very special between us. My heart is now involved. Perhaps it was before...

I turn off the shower, grab each of us a towel and realize he is still feeling some kind of way. After I wrap my towel around me, I begin toweling him off and wrapping him up like a burrito. We head back into our room, Kyle leaning heavily on me and I lay him down into his bed and I pull his sheet up over him and I turn his light off. "Thank you, Beanpole," he says a bit muttered, and sleepy.