All Comments on 'The Horny Geek Club Pt. 03'

by Thenaughtypen

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
2oothfairy2oothfairyalmost 4 years ago
Oh no

Oh no, I am so rooting for Sally to have her happy ending with Angela, can’t wait for the next part. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’m literally yelling at an iPad. “Just call her!” Things are getting complicated at home as the spouse is wondering what’s up. Joined for the hot scenes staying for the exceptional writer and her oh so complicated Sal. She deserves the best if only she can take the leap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gotta tiger by the tail with this one :-)

It is always such a pleasure to read a well crafted, well written story that also entertains and stimulates. I love this story. Thank you. Thank you no matter how you choose to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I still really like this story and I would really like to have a bit of Angela's personal story up to this point and how she is perceiving what is happening with Sally. This is just a suggestion/request but I think it would be really interesting to know if she is also battling an inner-voice telling her it's just a transaction...She clearly was really into kissing Sally and that's a more personal connection in this case. Sally is breaking all of her rules but does Angela realize the significance of this interaction? I really like this story and look forward to seeing where you take it!

Maddie (I am on my phone and can't remember the numbers I used in my screen name, lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rooting

I'm rooting for Angela just paying because she doesn't know if Sally feels the same way. Then Sally has to come clean and her friends accept her and then her and Angela get a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"The combined effect was like I'd spent the night getting beaten up and then for good measure a badger had a shit in my mouth after he'd been eating raw garlic all day."

Laughed out loud at this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice balance

Your storytelling is perfectly entertaining and exciting. Go Sal.

Lisa SummersLisa Summersalmost 4 years ago

Your readers will want this to go on and on, as it's a nearly perfect love story and so well done. But the old show biz aphorism of 'leave 'em wanting more' is the writer's best friend. However it ends next time, it's been an entertaining and polished ride. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

God I felt my heart sink at the end. Can't wait for part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Angela POV

Now that we heard a bit of how Angela's mind works, we need morree. Also, you're a babe for submitting your stories in the quickest possible way, but believe me when I say that I couldn't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story! I really hope Angela and Sally have a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent.

Your writing could use an extra edit....but your story telling is so good. I am so glad there will be more to come, because I am seriously invested in all these characters, especially, of course, Sally and Angela......Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I feel sad for Sally that she feels so trapped. But I'm glad she finally has to tell her true best friend the truth now. She needs a better life.

Bleep735Bleep735almost 4 years ago

I’m loving this story! Dealing with expectations while your own goals change is just so real. I’m falling madly for Sal and Angela and can’t wait to read more of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Came for the sex and stayed for the writing and characters, which is the opposite of what normally happens on this site. Such a fun story! I agree that you could use at least another set of eyes doing some edits, but it never really detracts. Thanks and look foward to more!

ZBSKRNZBSKRNalmost 4 years ago

What a great story.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 4 years ago

Stories great, wanted to point out it doesn't always rain in manchester just sometimes seems like it. Manchester is rated 15th in average rainfall for UK towns and cities, and receives slightly less than average rainfall. July and August can be wettest caused by warm waters from the gulf stream to west of uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really good. Great writing, excellent story... As well as the really credible and sensitively-handled emotional development, the humour and the superb sex, I love to see something so refreshingly British among all the American stuff on this site.

Hoping that naughty pen gets busy again!

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Please keep it coming. Great story. Sally is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FUUUUUUUUCK

Brilliant characters, storyline, tempo, and structure. You are Sally. Wonderful

6niner6ninerabout 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Just keeps getting better and better.

I hope this story goes on for many, many more chapters.

Mwaaah!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Suppose that's what love does. For someone so in control to ha messed it up like that must be devastating and total anguish.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

I agree with everybody that Sally is a great girl.

However,

1. she's giving sexual services in exchange of money which makes her (in my view) a whore, prostitute, hooker, escort girl, ...

2. she's lying to her roommates, especially Ally which is her real BFF, and even helps her financially if needed.

3. she really is abusing Neil who seems to be a nice guy. He'll be her victim.

Hmm, is she really such a great girl?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThenaughtypen@Thenaughtypen
Hi - the Horny Geek Club got some lovely comments and a lot of people seemed to like the story - a lot of people also wanted to hear Angela's side of it. So...That what I wrote next, and it turned into a full book. Turns out a publisher liked it, we have finished all the edit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES