The Horny Geek Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got ready for my date with Neil and I was not intending to come home that night. I wore my proper sexy pulling bra and knickers; lacy pull ups and I took spare pants and tights. I squeezed into a new red dress I bought that day. Red dress, red lips, dark eyes. Even by my standard, I looked fucking amazing. The guy did not stand a chance. I was determined that by the end of the night, I would be getting a damn good seeing to. That was precisely what I needed to do. It would be the perfect fix for my Angela horn. There she was again. Damn it.

The date was fun. He was a perfect gentleman. Well, almost the perfect gentleman. I had pressed the buttons I had wanted to press and as the evening wore on, he asked me back to his for 'coffee'.

"Sure, let's go" I said looking him right in the eyes, "but I never drink coffee this late." Such a slut...

Neil's flat was amazing. He lived by himself in modern flat on the twentieth floor of a new block in the city centre. He had inherited some money and said the flat was a great investment. We didn't waste much time or have coffee. As I stood at his bedroom window looking out at the lights of the city below, he slid his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. We were off and running. I leaned back into him. He lingered on my neck for a while and then slowly turned me round for a kiss. We kissed deeply and with clear signals of mutual intent, he started undressing me with an urgency.

It was just as frantic as we spilled on to his bed. His hands were all over me, his arms were thick and hairy, his hands strong and firm. My carefully chosen panties and holdups were discarded without a thought. I loved his weight on me, and as he kissed me, he started to rub my clit. I opened for him, moaning. This was what I needed, more than anything. He was squeezing my tits, holding my ass, and rubbing my pussy, seemingly all at once. His passion was fiercely erotic, and I was very turned on.

He broke his kiss to look at my face as he fingered me. I was breathing deeply, my arms around his back. I put them on his shoulders and guided his head south. He smiled.

"You know what you want..."

"All girls know what they want," I gasped, "I just ask for what I want."

He paused very briefly at my nipples, but I kept putting pressure on him. I pulled my knees up and opened myself wide for him. He wasted no time, and I shivered as I felt his tongue hit the spot immediately.

I lay back and relished the sensation between my legs. His finger went in me, and it was all so good, so right. Mission accomplished -- I was getting laid and only thinking about the man I was in bed with.

I closed my eyes and that was when she appeared.

Suddenly it was her between my legs. For a second as I looked down, the dark head was replaced by the red curls. I lost focus and struggled to enjoy what HE was doing. Don't lose the moment now, I thought, you are here for a reason. Oh, fuck it, I was still very turned on, and I deserved this, it didn't matter what was in my head. I arched my back, moaned encouragement, and allowed the thoughts about Angela eating my pussy to consume me until I reached my orgasm.

I shuddered with sensation and Neil pulled away and started to crawl back up me with one hand. He was putting a condom on with the other. He pushed his mouth, wet and tasting of me on mine. I liked that. I liked his weight on me again. With something so masculine on me, I could remove any unhelpful, non-simplifying thoughts.

I put my hands on his hips and drew my legs up to help him enter. He slid in effortlessly, despite being a well-proportioned boy. I gasped. Neil moved slowly on me, and I bucked back into him, pulling him tight. I urged him to go quicker, I whispered "fuck me harder..." in his ear. I think he was a little taken aback that I was so vocal with what I wanted. What I needed. He responded and the sex was hard and fast.

He came with a huge grunt and slumped back down on me. We kissed and he rolled off. He threw the condom in the bin and turned round to me. I had moved on to my side, so he spooned me caressing the curve of my hips and holding me tight. "He even cuddles after sex." I thought.

It wasn't quite feeling right though. As I lay there, held in the arms of possibly the most perfect man in Manchester, listening to his breathing deepen as he drifted off to sleep, my mind wouldn't let Angela go. She was poking in there. Laughing and smiling, holding my hand in hers. Fuck.

I drifted off to sleep, fighting my thoughts as I had been doing every day for what seemed an eternity now.

Neil was playing rugby the next day, so he had to be up and out as the team was travelling to Newcastle. I expressed surprised that he'd gone out the night before given he had a match, but he laughed and said something about how difficult I was to pin down. The fact he had to rush made things easier for me. No risk of sleepy morning sex, or worse, no risk of any long conversations.

"Can we do this again?" I raised my eyes at the way he put it.

"I mean can I see you again... I mean obviously if that leads to sex, then great but it doesn't have to. It's up to you. And me, I suppose."

"Stop digging. Sure. Call me." I could delay and drift again.

I walked all the way home. It took about an hour, but I needed to think. I was massively inappropriately dressed for early morning urban walking and I looked every inch the dirty stop-out I was. Rather than simplify things I had possibly just made my life a little more complicated. Recalculate that. I had definitely made my life much more complicated.

I thought a lot on the walk. Neil was a nice guy and whereas my motivation on the date was entirely selfish, it was abundantly clear that he really liked me, and he would want more. If I saw him again it would make it harder in the long run. On the other hand, a bit more of his proper alpha male bedroom action would be the perfect Angela thoughts repellent. If I binned him now, last night would have been pointless and I'd have to explain to Alli why I was canning Mr Perfect. Back to square one getting Angela out of my head. One shag had clearly not been enough. She was in my head during it, for fuck sake.

I reminded myself again and again on the walk. Angela was a customer. Correction, probably a former customer. Fact was she was in final year; it was nearing the end of term and who knows where she would go. Probably away from Manchester. She wasn't from the city. My thought process was going round in circles, as it had done for days. I was only making it all worse, and shagging Neil hadn't helped. When did I stop being in control?

It was raining. I didn't care. It was always fucking raining in Manchester.

The next couple of weeks were difficult. The absolute best thing happening was that I had another essay due, and year end exams. The perfect reason to focus. My appointment rhythm was as consistent as ever and despite all the crazy that was going on, I kept all my geek boys incredibly happy. My ability to perform, forget and move on was staggering. If only I could apply that to Angela.

I saw Neil a couple of times. I chose the alpha male casual sex 'solution' to my problems. He was getting to like me a lot and wanted more than our straight to bed meets. I felt terrible about that. I was confusing him and eventually I would hurt him, and he didn't deserve that. I felt like a terrible person. However, I just knew that even, if one day I woke up and didn't even remember Angela, The Horny Geek Club made real intimacy with him impossible. Except I DID wake up remembering Angela every day. She was very stubbornly ever present, and it was making me miserable.

My hope was to make it to the end of the academic year. It was only a few weeks away and I would head back to Surrey and stay with my mum. I could break up with Neil then too. Easier for him that way. I'd get a job for the summer and get my head together. Come back in September and get my life back to where it had been before Angela. Swotty bitch and Horny Geek Club. Simple.

Getting to the end of the year wasn't going to be plain sailing. Alli had plans for me.

Now that she was loved up with Colin, she seemed even more invested in pushing me and Neil together. She thought it would be good for me. I knew it wouldn't. She insisted on a 'double date', said it would be a great idea. Yes, if we were characters in a 1950s American TV sitcom, I thought. To me it was an utterly shit idea. Of course, we'll all go out together. What could possibly go wrong with my best friend, her boyfriend and my fuckbud all becoming great pals as I dodged about and kept secrets?

The double date was arranged for the following Saturday. Edging to that end of term finishing line. I agreed because after that I would bury my head in studies and get out of dodge. I planned that this would be the last night with Neil and I would figure out a way to not break his heart but never see him again before the end of term. Not sure how that was going to work out, but it was a plan.

We went to the same Deansgate wine bar. We started with shots, at my suggestion. We had drinks and then some more drinks, some dinner and we followed up with a few more drinks. I started having fun. Alli and the boys were on great form and it was hard to not feel perked up. It was a good night out, with genuinely nice people. I was a bit drunk, and the world was nicely fuzzed. The evening was nice. Alli smiled at me a lot. She hadn't seen me enjoy myself in a while.

Colin was telling Neil the story of how and Alli met.

"She couldn't shake me off," he was saying, "she even gave me this chat about her and Sal being lesbians, and that was obviously bollocks"

"Hey, we could be," protested Alli.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah...Sally, Alli..." said Neil with a big smile on his face, his eyes closed,

"Oi, cheeky, get your mind away from that!!" I slapped him playfully on the arm. Mid swipe I felt my phone buzzing in my bag.

The rest carried on joking, with Alli protesting vehemently that she could easily be a lesbian, and that if she was, she would definitely be my type. "Right Sal?"

I was laughing and I pulled the phone from my bag without thinking. I looked at it and stopped laughing immediately. My heart rate rocketed, and my mouth was immediately dry.

Angela.

I put my phone back.

"Who's that hun?" Said Alli.

"Oh, just my brother, I'll get him later." I don't know if she noticed the change in me, but I was now all adrenaline and felt myself twitching. I needed to see the message. I stood up.

I should have been annoyed. I should have just ignored the message. Deleted it. Blocked her. I should have made a different choice. I could move on if I tried hard and ignored it and got to summer. I didn't want to ignore it though. I was overwhelmed with excitement and the need to know what she was saying.

"Toilet." Off I went, the other three carried on. Too drunk to notice my sudden demeanour change.

I sat in a cubicle and pulled out my phone. My hands were shaking hard. I wanted to read the message, yet I knew that there was nothing that would be said there that would make things any better. Whatever this was would only complicate my life more. Yet...

I opened WhatsApp and her message.

"Hi Sally. I realise this is late and all, and stupid short notice and you have a massively full and exciting and sexy life and its nearly 11 but any chance you could come round tonight? I've been really geeky for weeks and now I am really super horny...A x" Bit garbled, obvious drunk texting.

At the top of the screen it read: Online.

I stared at it. In that moment I wanted nothing more. I could tell her how I felt. I could hold her, and we could be lovers. That's crazy thinking, I told myself. She is leaving soon. No good will come of this. She was a client and now she is horny and wants the service. Don't hurt yourself. Oh fuck, what to do?

The top of the screen switched to green letters: Typing.

I held the phone tightly and stared at the message panel. Whoosh.

"Please, please, please...! If you can! If you busy, that's cool, just let me know! A x"

I shoved my phone back in my bag. Fuck sake. I hadn't heard from her in three weeks, and she just summons me over like that? More than that, she expects I'll just pitch up? My head was spinning. After weeks of expecting her to message me, I just didn't expect her to message me at that time. I was breathless. I needed to think.

I could just go back to the guys, finish the evening, ride Neil all night long and never hear from her again. Over. Simplified. I could do something else. I could go back, lie again, dash off into the night for a booty call, get my heart broken and feel terrible. I was shaking like a fucking leaf. I needed to compose myself.

I went back out to the group. Alli noticed I was different.

"Hey, hun, you ok?"

"Yeah, just, I feel funny..." She rubbed my knee and smiled at me.

"Have a drink."

"Yeah." I knocked back my wine. I couldn't focus on the chat anymore. Neil was looking at me across the table, obviously concerned. My head would not stop spinning. I can't do this, I thought. I can't not say what I need to say. I can't not tell her how she messed me up. I can't not see her, even if that has to be right now. I must go.

I stood up again. They all stopped talking and looked at me.

"Toilet". I walked at pace to the ladies and went into the same cubicle.

I started to type. Carefully. My heart was absolutely racing.

"Hi, I'm out with friends, but it's nothing important." I paused to think.

"I can be free soon, and it so happens that I'm pretty horny too." Was that too much? Does she care? I suddenly was. Adrenaline pumped and ridiculously hot. I'd made my choice and it turned me on.

"I can come over for sure... S xx"

Send. What had I done? I held my breath.

Typing.

"Ohhh, sexy Sally is all horny...? That is perfect, see you soon!! A x"

I closed the screen and put the phone back in my bag.

"You are in control, Sal." I said out loud. I'd stopped believing that a long time ago. It just helped to say it now. I wasn't. Make this different. Say all the things in all the messages you never sent. Fix this. Get control.

I washed my face, looked hard at myself in the mirror and straightened my dress. I walked back to the table.

"Hey Sal?" Alli placed her had on my arm as I walked past. I grimaced at her.

"Can I have a quick work please Alli?" The boys took the cue to talk about something sport and we stepped off to one side.

"What is it honey?"

"Bad news -- that prawn starter has just gone for me and I need to go home, and quickly. Know what I'm saying? I need to be very near a loo ..."

"Oh no -- got the shits have you? Diarrhoea?"

"Oh, for fuck sake, Alli, can you just not be mumsy right now?" She looked offended but brushed it off.

"Right, I'll come with you." I hadn't thought of that, but of course she would offer. Bloody hell, living a life as a part time hooker whilst attempting to cheat on your boyfriend with a lesbian client / lover and lying constantly to your best friend was getting tiring. I had to act quickly and decisively.

"Absolutely not, Alli. No way. There's no need. I want to be in the flat alone for this! I'm going to jump in a cab right now and go. I'll speak to Neil before I leave. Can you just stay please? Be a love, I don't want to ruin your evening." I was shaking her arms to emphasise I meant it. She agreed but was reluctant.

I put my arms around Neil and kissed him as he sat.

"Sorry, babe, but I've just taken a seafood starter-based turn, how can I put it, it's the type of thing I don't want to be near you with. I will not say anything more specific than that, but I'd better go."

He looked deflated but laughed. "Yeah, I understand. You okay, though? Will you be alright?"

Did he have to always be so fucking understanding, considerate and unselfish? This guy.

"Yeah. I'll be fine in 24. Speak next week." Another kiss.

"You stay with us Neil -- get more shots in!" Colin would look after he new best friend.

I got a cab immediately. It was that time after people had arrived in the city and before they started going home. I gave the address breathlessly and for the 20 minutes in the cab I just wondered again and again what the fuck I was doing and how this could end well. I nearly asked him to turn round and just take me home.

The taxi pulled up at her block and I stepped out into the rain. She buzzed me up.

She was standing with the door open, smiling.

"Come in..." She took me by the hand and took to the living room. I saw that the candles were already lit in her bedroom, and there were candles in the living room too. She had soft classical music playing. She was wearing her red bathrobe again. Another girl who knew how to ask for what she wanted.

"Robert and Julia are away for the weekend." She answered my question about her flatmates before I asked it. I nodded, and we sat on the sofa. I hadn't spoken. I didn't know what to say. She gave me wine. I looked at it blankly. I had to say something.

"So, why tonight? It's been...so long."

She grinned. This was slightly drunk, fun, and flirty Angela tonight. Fun, flirty, pretty, sexy, lovely Angela.

"Today is the end of formal classes for us. Last few weeks have been mental. I've been so busy. I wanted to..." She stopped.

"Anyway, we've finished all the lab work and I just have my dissertation to finish so we went out tonight and celebrated. I like my lab guys and all, but I really, really, really wanted to celebrate in a slightly less conventional way..." She smiled at me and took my cold hand in her warm one.

"You see I put the people in my life in boxes. Keep the boxes apart. Keep it simple." She was rubbing my hand as she spoke. It was tender and nice.

"I know what you mean." I said. It's what I had been forced to live for two years. She put her hands in front of her and made an imaginary box in the space between us.

"Classmates box." She made a box shape.

"Best friends box." Another box shape.

"People I go hillwalking with." Box shape.

"Sexy, horny, orgasm people box." Box shape. As she finished making the box, she turned her hand and pointed her finger at me. She was smiling that naughty smile, head slightly titled, large red curls tumbling down her face. "That's just you in there... Just you...That's the box I want to open tonight to celebrate."

I had so much to say, but I forgot it all. I forgot everything when she pointed at me. Wanting me. I wanted her.

I could not stop myself. My 'professional' discipline had gone and now I moved in and pushed my lips to hers. I kissed her mouth and to my delight she responded immediately and put her hands through my hair at the back of my head. For the first time I felt her breath, and the sweetness of her mouth. It was as heart rushingly amazing as any first kiss could be. She pulled me close, then with lips still touching lightly she spoke, with a faint smile.

"Are you sure? Does this break some code?" The eye contact so close was intense.

"Not with you..." I kissed her again softly, then deeper.

She moved away, stood up and reached out her hand. I clasped it and stood beside her. We were close and both trembling. She led me through the hall to the candle lit room and I shook with delirious anticipation for every step.

No teasing strips this time. We fell onto her huge bed and locked lips again. The kissing was so perfect, so intense and it thrilled every fibre in my body. I could already feel my arousal and I could sense hers through her constant movement of her leg along mine, and little moans as she kissed.

Still in the embrace I reached for the knot in her robe and pulled it open. She was lying on the bed and I was half on top. Her other half was now exposed, and I ran my hand along her naked flesh, slowly. The room was warm, but I could feel her goosebumps. She gasped as I touched. She could not stop her body responding to my fingers. My hand moved up and down slowly and rested on her left breast. As I squeezed and teased it, I unlocked my mouth and moved it over her nipple.