The Horny Geek Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Angela groan with the sensation of my mouth around it, now taut and erect. I flicked my tongue over it to her delight, forcing it harder. Angela was running one hand through my hair and grasping the sheets with her other. With one arm around her and my mouth tugging at her nipple I moved my free hand smoothly down her body. There was no teasing this time, as I pushed through her small patch of hair and found the delight of her wetness. She lifted her knees and pulled her legs apart and pushed my hand down with hers, until I had two fingers rubbing her clit. She was moaning in the way I could not get out of my head all those frustrating nights in bed when I touched myself. Now, I loved that noise again. Angela, my Angela was in ecstasy at my touch.

She gently pulled my hand off her and then directed my face back to hers. She kissed me and said.

"Let me touch you now, there is so much I want to do..." She grinned and I couldn't help but grin back. She tenderly moved me over on to my back.

"We'll have to do something about this..." She was pulling at my dress, I raised myself and pulled it over my head. She pulled off her robe completely as I yanked off my panties and bra as quickly as I could.

Both naked, she came back to me and as our bodies touched again, we squirmed and giggled at the same time. She kissed my nose and my forehead, and we lay for a minute with our lips not quite touching, breathing into each other, eyes locked. Her blue, blue eyes all I could see. I was drowning in her. I was lost in her.

"You. Are. Beautiful. Sally..." She punctuated each word with a soft kiss on my parted lips. I was wriggling my legs I was so intensely aroused. Her eyes moved to my body and I closed my eyes. I had one hand above my head, and the other was stroking her back.

She glided on top of me and pushed her legs between mine. Eyes level again. She kissed my cheek, then nibbled my neck. Her hands were working down me at the same pace as her mouth, and they slid onto my chest and the tits she had enjoyed so much that last time were in her hands again. This time as she played with them her mouth followed and she nibbled and pulled at each nipple with her lips and then a bit firmer with her teeth. I let out a little squeal of pleasure. I could feel her smile around my nipple in her mouth.

She lingered, savouring every inch of my chest. I was grinding my groin into her stomach as she kissed her way further down.

"I. Want. To. Make. You. Scream." Each word she said this time she punctuated with a kiss lower and lower down my stomach. I was trembling and I was breathing hard.

Her mouth reached the top of my slit and she paused. I lay, eyes closed in anticipation as I knew she would be enjoying looking at me as she had enjoyed my boobs before. That was so sexy. I felt her hands stroke me, and gently probe through my lips. She had a touch so light and so teasing. My body was begging for more.

Then came her tongue for the first time on my clit... It was exhilarating. I gasped loudly and grabbed the bed cover. I have never known such soft pressure to be so deeply erotic and sensational. I could feel her licking harder now and I looked down. Her blue eyes were looking right back at me over my mound. Her hair was lying on my stomach and brushing my thighs. I had never seen anything as sexy in my life.

She reached up and played with my nipples with one hand, as I had done to her. With her other hand she used her fingers to find my g-spot. It didn't take her long. Girl got skills. I knew I was not far from coming and I couldn't, wouldn't hold back. I would scream and she would watch me and enjoy my pleasure as I had enjoyed hers.

I couldn't hold her eye as I came. The wave hit me with a force I had never felt before. I lay flat, arched my back, and yelled out.

"Fuuuuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuck." I was panting. Another wave hit me, and I shouted again. I looked down and a grinning Angela was now making her way back up the trail she had climbed down. I grabbed her face and pulled up to my mouth wrapping my legs and arms tightly around her. I held her in that vice as I kissed her so deeply with our tongues dancing together. I was still pulsing and my whole fucking body was tingling.

I rolled her over, so I was facing her, and she was lying down. I was stroking her body and she lay looking at me smiling.

"You enjoyed that, Sally!"

"Fucking hell, Angela, oh yes, oh yes indeed. That was amazing. I'm still feeling it. You did me good, girl!"

She grinned. She was delighted with herself.

"Your turn." I said.

She looked me straight in the eyes and bit her lip.

"Just keep kissing me as you touch me. I don't want your lips anywhere but here right now." She pulled my mouth back on to hers as she whispered this. I pushed my right hand down her body, and she opened her legs for me. I found the little swollen lump and ran a gentle circle around it, then flicked over it.

"Perfect." She said, still in the kiss.

We kissed and I slowly and gently rubbed. All the time I could feel in her mouth if she was getting close and I slowed it down again. She giggled in my mouth each time.

"Teasing bitch." I would go back. A circle and a flick. All the time mouths pressed together, tongues darting in and out, her hands playing in my hair and stroking my back.

I teased until I knew I could not bear it myself any more, let alone her. I kissed harder and rubbed faster. She broke the kiss and her eyes opened wide. I felt the breath of her panting on my cheek and she clasped my head so tightly it almost hurt.

"oh my god...oh my.... Oh my god...I'm coming, I'm coming". She then arched up, let out a wordless yell and collapsed back down. I pulled my hand away and she wrapped her arms around me and kissed again, more tenderly this time.

"That's the sexy, horny orgasm box, right there..." We smiled at each other. I was deeply happy for the first time in a long time.

I rolled over onto my side and we were nose to nose. She played with my hair and I stroked her side. I wanted to say so much. I wanted to tell her that I had fallen completely in love with her. I wanted to ask her to be mine. I said nothing. That silence and that intimacy was the closest I'd ever felt to another human being. I feared that talking would shatter a perfect moment. She smiled contentedly and closed her eyes. So did I. We'd talk in a few minutes and then I would have to go. Get home before Alli and get to bed. We could finish the chat tomorrow. It would all work out.

I woke with a jolt.

Where was I? I smiled. Angela was asleep beside me and had pulled the duvet over us. All I could see was her hair poking out of a gap in the covers. She had curled up in a foetal position facing me and was sleeping happily.

I looked at the clock

Oh fuck.

It was nearly five. The first grey light was poking through the curtains. I had to dash. Alli would be back. She'd be in my room to check if I was okay in a couple of hours.

I dressed quickly but quietly. Angela didn't stir. All I could see was that mess of hair against the white sheets in the cold morning light. It was a little thing, but I knew I loved her in that moment. I kissed her head and face and said "bye" as she stirred slightly and smiled. She muttered to me and went back to sleep. I tip-toed from the room. I opened and closed the front door quietly and made my way to the street. It was raining and cold. Early morning traffic and delivery vehicles rushed by. I got a taxi almost immediately.

I took my shoes off in the stairwell of our apartment block and turned the key slowly. I crept in. Oh, thank fuck, my bedroom door was shut. I sighed with relief. Alli would have assumed I was in bed. Then I heard the toilet flush and I froze. The door opened and Colin walked out. The flat was small, and he had to see me. He was completely naked. Ugh. Very hairy. In his zombie state he missed me standing there and shuffled into Alli's room. I had made it. More relief.

I went into my room, got into my bedtime tee-shirt, and climbed under the covers. I was giddy. It had all worked perfectly. I could still smell her on my skin, and I was exhilarated by the night. I forgot all the complications and just thought completely of Angela. Despite my excitement it didn't take any time for me to drift into a deep sleep. I dreamed of swimming. Open water swimming, like when I was young, and I swam in the sea. I was happy and free. In control. Strong.

I woke late and although there was a bit of a hangover I did not care. Not one bit. I thrashed my legs under the covers like a kid on Christmas morning and leapt out of bed. I grabbed my phone, put on my gown, and made my way to the kitchen where I could hear Alli making coffee.

I skipped in, quite forgetting I was meant to be unwell. The world was good. Yeah, I had a load of shit to deal with, but I didn't care. I could do it.

"Morning Alli!" I said. "How are you doing? Was the night good? Sorry about bailing, but you know what I had just wasn't pleasant!! Better now!" I was grinning like a fool. Alli turned and looked at me. She was less happy. She just looked at me. Then my world started to fall apart very quickly.

"Sal. I closed your bedroom door when I got in. I looked in. You weren't there. We got in at 2. You hadn't been back. You lied to us all. What is going on?"

I lost my grin and my mouth opened but nothing came out. My head was racing. I was totally unprepared and Alli was angry. I'd never seen her angry with me before.

As I stood open mouthed staring at my furious friend, my phone buzzed in my hand. I glanced down. A PayPal payment. My heart dropped through my feet as I looked at it. It dropped through my feet, hit the stone floor, and shattered. A PayPal payment. A fucking PayPal payment. No...No...No...Not that...I let go of my phone.

I looked slowly up at Alli.

"Oh Alli...Oh Alli..." That was all I could say. The tears came immediately and fell unrelentingly. The dam had burst and all I felt was a deep and immediate anguish. I stared at the broken screen of my phone on the floor with the alert of a new £60 in my PayPal account and wept hard, my shoulders slumped and shaking.

(Authors note. I hope you are enjoying this story. This is not the end. There will be one more part to come. Comments on the whole tale so far really welcome - I love to know what you think.)