All Comments on 'The Horny Geek Club Pt. 04'

by Thenaughtypen

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The thing about sap...

The thing about sap is you’re glued to it. I am so glad you stuck with this story and gave us a good old romcom ending. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and giving us all a little mental escape. Good luck with your novel. I hope it’s as sweet as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is the best piece of writing on Literotica. The characters feel real. The sex also seems written by someone who has actually had sex and not just watched porn. (Seriously, all this “lick my slut pussy, you slutty slut, “ who talks like that?) Excellent work all around. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

i was waiting for this. wow. thank you for this lovely story. i hop u can share mor of ur stories.

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 4 years ago

Fantastic story. Lots of young love, and, of course, sex. A real page turner. I hope that its not your last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just simply brilliant!

A very well-directed movie (in text) indeed! The mix between erotic action and romance is perfect. I am truly happy that Sally found the courage to confess her love, because real life can be cruel sometimes. Thank you for bring us a loving story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely character development

...and I am a sucker for a happy ending.

Lisa SummersLisa Summersalmost 4 years ago

Crazy, perfect love story. That's what we all come here for, really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Hello! An American here, lol. I just wanted to thank you for this story and for the good vibes that you kept throughout. Sometimes there are stories where you really love the characters but they end up doing strange non-romantic things with others that don't thrill the way emotion-laden actions and words do. What you've created with Sally and Angela is definitely cute and passionate and wild and sincere. I really appreciate seeing that and getting to know them through your storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Whoo!

I love happy endings. I've really needed a happy ending lately. Thank you.

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 4 years ago

That was a really good story, and yes I’m a sucker for a happy ending. I just feel like it ended a little too fast. I hope you add another chapter, that would be great. Thanks again for this great story. I like when the characters are a little flawed but love wins out in the end .. thanks again and I love they way you UK folks write .. I’m always googling shit because I have no idea what it means .. lol... be safe and keep writing ! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn

You got we wet at a number of places all at the same time not fair!!

Maddie624Maddie624almost 4 years ago

This was my favorite chapter and it wasn't just because of the happy ending that you gifted us with...I first want to say that your character development was great and I totally want to hang out with Sarah...LOL. Sally has two great friends at her side and those interactions between the three ladies made this even more enjoyable. This story/series would make a great television show...no, a Netflix series (Ozark is one hell of a show...) and I picture Sally doing amazing voice-overs or narration in each episode. Thank you for creating this literally "laugh out loud" story and for sharing it with us. Every time I wanted to copy and paste a favorite passage in the comments, I would read a bit more and find that I simply couldn't choose only one. I am a fan and I look forward to reading more of your work...lesbian, gay, straight....a group of aliens...I don't care, count me in. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely ending

Very nice to see writing like this, even if it felt a bit rushed. Though that's not unusual for a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You kept going!

Since you mentioned in your postscript that you enjoyed the comments, I thought I'd let you know that my comment on your first chapter was my first ever in over 15 years of reading stories on this lovely site. That is how much I enjoyed your tale and the character of Sally.

For my second ever comment, I'd like to thank you for continuing and finishing-- promptly so, I might add-- this fun, sexy love story. I do hope to see more of the like with your name attached in the future!

All the best!

2oothfairy2oothfairyalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

A great love story! My favourite line was “it was like stabbing a puppy” 😂 Thank you for such a fab tale.

rml65rml65almost 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

This was a wonderful story, enjoyed it so much! Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Checked in here everyday for this

I am not ashamed to admit that I come here multiple times a day to check if you posted your story yet. Thank you for this, the series definitely tickled my mind *cough*, among other things. You created great such characters here, please don't let them go too quickly. Also, I wonder who wins the argument when lawyers and engineers fight? I genuinely like to know. This just proved my first point.

pseud277pseud277almost 4 years ago

Sweet hot and yes just a tad short. Yes Angelas tale could kill the tension. The pleasure in reading this story is all about Sal and the deceptions that she had wound herself into. However, a dual story of mutual misunderstanding has worked before - see 'Looking At The Sun' by CareyThomas which is helpfully on this website and helpfully again I was reading while waiting for part 4 of your story. The dilemma in your story is much more explicit and works both ways. How does the client feel when they fall for the whore with a heart of gold, only to be seemingly cast aside in the cold light of day? Who do they tell? etc. etc. Anyway enough from me as I think your book needs your attention

Bleep735Bleep735almost 4 years ago

Perfect ending. Sometimes we just need that silly rom-com ending to make us remember that love makes people do stupid things. I hate to say it, but thank god for your writer’s block. I hope to see many great short stories from you in the future and maybe even to read that novel when you finally pry it from the depths of your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for an excellent story

As noted in other comments, the characters drove this story and made it compelling reading. Unlike much on this site, which tends to resemble teenage boys giggling over a gynecology textbook, the sexy scenes are well integrated into the story and believable.

Do not apologize about the British idioms and spelling. Some Americans still believe there are interesting and valuable things beyond our borders. I find that the stories from the UK are more literate than most found here. I always enjoy London, but have never visited Manchester; that will have to be corrected.

Please find the time to give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done.

You really should pursue writing, you develop the characters well. If you want to pursue the story even further, you can pick Allie or Sarah or Neil or Martin, and do a stories about their passions and weave it into this one. In the end it becomes a novel and you're on your way. Good stuff. (didn't read the other comments so if this is a repeated idea then sorry for the dup.)

DLawDLawalmost 4 years ago
Thank you so much. I felt like a stalker checking so much to see if part 4 was ready.

First off, I like you to know this is one of the best stories I have read on here. I love the way you care about your characters and how you bring them so cleverly to life. I have enjoyed every part of this fantastic tale and also like to say thanks a lot for reducing me to a blubbering mess. Thank god for the perfect ending.

Can't wait to read more of your stories, Keep up the great work.

Best wishes

D.

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesalmost 4 years ago
Well done, thank you!

This was a well conceived idea, that was nicely executed. I enjoyed the trip.

I’ll also agree with Maddie624, Sarah was the kind of friend I’d like to hang out with, someone with necessary and welcomed, well timed snark. I find that well written side characters are the mark of a story I’m going to like, and this was no different.

eros53eros53almost 4 years ago
Great story

Loved this story, it’s now one of my favorites and will be read again sometime down the road. Your characters led you well... Best if luck with your novel and hope you have time for more erotica as well. Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect!!

Every piece of detail that you wove into the story was fantastic! I enjoyed that you circled back to Martin, the stab of jokes you had, the puns... I felt like Sally and I just became friends. Thank you for this! Looking forward to more things from you!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Make it £5.74...

...and you've got yourself a deal! Thanks to several weeks of internet access problems (now solved), I missed the first three chapters and so I've just read the lot in one go. In a way, I'm pleased that it happened this way---it would have been a bit nail-biting waiting for each new chapter to come along. What a brilliant little story you've given us here, non-stop enjoyment. Five stars for each chapter and hope to see another tale like this one from you sometime.

Oh, and take it from this old feller that you're right: the cost of rents in Notting Hill always were prohibitive and it always did rain in Manchester.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Luv it! Still up at 1am

Been waiting for this last piece... Just finished at 1am.. I tot i wud fall asleep.. But you got me soo excited about the ending.. Sooo luv d ending.. Its like watching a movie actually.. Well Notting hill happens to be my fave too.. Hope when ur not soo busy.. Please try to write more.. You are really good❤️❤️

Well i dont knw bout manchester coz our time zone is different.. We are 7hours ahead of you. But i can relate its always raining here in our province.. Its rainy season... We only have 2 season wet and dry (summer)..

Good luck and more stories pls.. ❤️

You island Ph girl 🏝️

.

crittergirlcrittergirlalmost 4 years ago
Lovely

This was such a beautiful story, and so well written. I really felt like I got to know Sally, and her motivations were very realistic. I felt like I got punched in the gut at the end of chapter 3, and if I hadn't been so sure Sally and Angela would get their happy ending I might have stopped reading altogether. I'm really glad I didn't.

I'd love to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you very much

I enjoyed this story tremendously. And I am sure I'll enjoy it again, and again.

Sweet, fun, sexy. And that writing... Lovely. Bravo!

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeealmost 4 years ago

This was beautiful! I’m so happy they ended up together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic wit

Really enjoyed your sense of humour in this piece, and the plot, energy and characters were amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I feel great after reading this whole story!

Read it straight through, felt so bad for Sally--sex worker is a job that takes so many tolls. Felt kinda bad for Angela too--engineering solutions to emotional / sexual conundrums frequently fail to produce optimal results.

Loved the Hollywood ending--it was a perfect boost for my day. If it hadn't happened, especially after all that eye and soul sex, this would be a very different comment!

Great stuff! Don't lose your muse, whatever you have her working on--she's a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story with lovely chaaracters

Loved the characters, the plot, and the writing. Finding out how Angela got into box mode from her privileged upbringing, a prequel I suppose, would be fascinating; so would learning what made Alli so(too?) perfect and wise. I hope to read more - and good luck with the novel.

OxidaOxidaover 3 years ago

The development of the story is fantastic! Hope to see more of your writings!

cassie14cassie14over 3 years ago

You're a very talented writer. I absolutely loved this story, although it hit a little close to home for me. I should say I didn't get the movie ending, but it gives me hope. I'll always be a hopeless romantic.

MarkjacobMarkjacobover 3 years ago

A truly wonderful story. i loved Angela as soon as was introduced. I would have loved a few paragraphs with some of her history. That doesn’t take away from this being one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

You wrote a character with depth who was funny and sarcastic

You didn't fall into the trap of switching straight to sex

You are a talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Superb! WTF, I shed a tear for them; that was unexpected. "Only connect" as E.M.Forster said. And they did. Storytelling of true distinction, sensitivity and class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Emotional, and clever

OK, gotta say the title and "part 4" made me hesitate, but when that score held up, I went for it. And it's a great story (all parts). Witty asides, tear jerking episodes, real chemistry among several characters, and right at the end "Then out of the blue, he stopped playing, set up a charity in Africa for orphans, discovered a cure for cancer and started fostering stray kittens in the evenings. Nah, that's not true. He's just a rugby player, but probably the nicest one" - A laugh out loud, totally unnecessary gem. Not the story, but that line. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you for a lovely story!

Thank you for having a charming resolution without catastrophic conflict. No fatal car crash or murderous stalker. 😎

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

That was a great read. I don't think the plot was super nuanced but I think you made the core characters very clear and their voices came through loud and clear. You also have a great knack for dialog which I love. I hope to read more of your writing soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

So, this is the first time on this site I have literally kept reading because I had to find out how the story ended. I think your writing is really, really good and I'm glad you wrote/are writing a novel. Sally was a relatable, witty and hilarious character written very well. Ignore the haters and keep it up. You are very good at this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Series

If I remember my sign in I would proudly say that I enjoyed this whole series. I sent you a message stating such.

Great series. Enjoyed the overall story and the development of the characters. It made me want to read this last chapter to find out how everything turned out. With the focus on the characters it made the sex scenes even hotter. And great descriptions fhere, could easily envision it all.

Thanks for sharing. Well done!

LushlenseLushlenseover 3 years ago
Great series.

Loved the series. I think you have a great voice as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful!!

I just read all these chapters and you wrote a beautiful story. Sally felt so real, I felt I could totally connect with her and she was a person. I hope you keep writing. You have so much talent and I look forward to you posting more!

-blackspirit86

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for this story! I absolutely loved it. I loved how you made me smile when I was reading about how Sally and Angela ended up together. Just true and utter happiness because two completely fictional characters ended up together. In my eyes, only truly talented authors can make their readers feel that way. Thank you.

TrinimacTrinimacover 3 years ago

This was delightful. Sally, Angela, and all the characters really are all so much fun, and you did an awesome job giving them all unique voices. I could definitely see this being a novel, but it still worked extremely well as is. Your prose is also excellent, I definitely look forward to more work from you.

(And I may need a change of panties)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was so freaking good. I might be a bit emotional but I ended up crying (just a little bit, I swear). The sex scenes were fantastic and the way you wrote your characters was amazing. You've got talent! Thanks a lot for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Almost didn't get through the 1st chapt cause of all the BJs that were going on. Glad I powered through that and read on. Thought this was very well written.

5/5

J

CanadianMCanadianMover 3 years ago
Really Enjoyed The series

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this series. I like how you developed the story line of your protagonist. You drew us in to her character and let us feel her emotions. Well written and I like how you left the happy ending in doubt until near the end. As a would be writer, I do appreciate the work you put into this. Well done.

foxyfionafoxyfionaover 3 years ago
Delicious

I so loved this little series and the girls(all of them) and I know I would relish the chance to read it from Angela's perspective or maybe just anything else you might want to write. It was so lovely delicious and pretty damn sexy.

And Manchester is a wonderful city too.

crmdpdcrmdpdover 3 years ago

Keep writing. You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A sexy love story

Such a captivating story. Sexy and completely believable. I fell in love with their love! The sex was awesome too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mancyank says

Brilliant characters great story line palpable emotion a great read. Agree with earlier review would be fabulous to interweave Angela’s perspective in a future version. And, though a great city, yes it really does rain a lot in Manchester particularly at the Cliff training ground back in the day ;)

DukaaDukaaover 3 years ago

I must damit at first I wasn't sure I'd enjoy this story very much. Being in the lesbian sex category you don't expect the first half of the story to only consist of blowjobs. Also this whole sex-work-horny-geek-club thing could have gone south quite quickly. There are authors out there who throw in non consensual/blackmail or even rape scenes in similar stories when you least expect and want them. This story however turned out be be quite lovely. The way her friends handled the situation brought more than a smile to my face and the ending was even better. As for Angela's POV, that would be an interesting idea for sure. Looking forward to new stories :)

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 3 years ago

Hoping you write more like this; quite outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

They are indeed adorable. And if you can make your writing so vivid and lively, it should be a novel worth reading. Break a pencil!

ThaxllThaxllover 3 years ago

This is a great story for many reasons, but what got me the most was Sally's voice. She sounded like a real person. I've been on a bit of a lesbian romance binge on this site over the past week or two and I've read a lot of the top rated stories. While I enjoyed most of them, many also start to sound very similar when you read them all in a row. This story stood out because of its premise, but mostly because of the narrator's vivid voice. So congratulations one story well told, and I'll keep my eye open for anything new from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story made me happy.

Thanks a million for chairing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

As good reading as any of my favorite and famous authors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Best!

This is the best story I’ve read on this site! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I don’t care what you write

Just keep writing. You have a serious talent, and an understanding of the human condition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Omg

I have some dust in my eyes. I be okay though. This was a great story.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowabout 3 years ago

i wish i had come across this story much earlier. a very enjoyable read. hope to see more of your work here in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfectly captured.

I have recently fallen in mutual love with my rugby teammate- something neither of us was expecting. The way you described their connection and the way they kissed and touched each other...it is heart-achingly real.

Only point that bothered me: I wish the sex work aspect hadn't been as stigmatized. I am doing my research on consensual sex work and the overlap with conventional therapy. It is a legitimate profession and I wish that Sal hadn't been shamed (both by her roommates and her internalized judgements).

Your writing is fantastic and I really appreciate your writing style and the way you let your characters find their way.

(It's not letting me log in today, but I'm BoundAndDetermined to let you know how much I appreciated your story).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The author got humor your work is lovely. Please do keep on writing #Respect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved your story, and very well written. This would make a very compelling film. I would submit it to Netflix if I were you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was quite lovely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An exceptional tale. Beautifully written and described. I look forward to more of your writinga

barcomberbarcomberabout 3 years ago

Didn't realise this was lesbian till it became obvious as I hit it by chance, most enjoyable and it's a first for me to agree with all the previous comments.

steveamasteveamaalmost 3 years ago

I think the thought dialogue was excellent and witty. I loved reading it. And the story has a final lesson for doing good over evil. The old tv westerns like Roy Rogers, et al, had the same idea. It's our decisions that formulate our future.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 3 years ago

Great story, well written. Thank you

orestes08orestes08almost 3 years ago

It was quite a good story, although the characters (especially Angela) are a bit underdeveloped. Still, I rather enjoyed it, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like happy stories. Life, real life is stressful enough. Just getting through each day, sometimes, is hard enough that when I escape - movies, books, etc. - I want to escape to a happy place. Your story was a happy place. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story. I’m a guy and loved the insights gained into how women feel, physically and emotionally. The roommates’ characters were brilliant and fun. So many stories like this have a protagonist that is impossibly beautiful, impossibly brilliant — and impossibly rich. Hey, it’s all fantasy, so why not? Sally was just the first two. Where lesser stories, if lacking money, would have had the heroine meet and fall in love with someone rich, you avoided that cliche. Did I love the whole horny geek club plot? No. Could she have taken out student loans and met in a coffee shop? Yes. But the whole meeting-under-false pretenses device would have been lost, and that was the source of the all-important dramatic arc in this story. Still fantasy, still a cliche, but very enjoyable. (A little work by a copy editor on punctuation, especially the use of commas in direct address, would be nice, too, but that’s a small quibble.) Thanks very much for sharing your talents, time and pleasure in writing stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

there was almost no sex in the chapter, however what I like mostly is that unlike a lot of lesbian stories the guy character wasn`t so bad, also the stupide unnecessary and pointless comparison between sex with guy and girl. generally as a lesbian story no need to involving men in it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for this story arc. It was a pleasure to read - the sex was hot, the characters felt real, and like other I do love a happy ending! In a different vein, I really enjoyed your approach to telling the story - Sally's willingness to tell us how hot she was, your willingness as a narrator to add notes to the story - both made the read much more engaging to me. So that's for trying out some non-standard techniques - they worked well for me and made it much easier to 'get into' the story and so to find joy in the reading. Once again - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great stories

All 4 stories were fun to read . And the when Sally and Angels get together is one of the hottest parts of any stories I have read on Literotica

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

A really well-written story and most unusual set-up. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Themaster20021Themaster20021over 2 years ago

Congratulations on your book!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that was just a superb piece of writing, I waited till having read all chapters before committing, from the characters and their points of view the flow and story telling just 5 star triple A.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

I read and liked this story when it was first published. I also bought and read the book, which is better for including Angela's POV. But the story posted here is already so good as to leave little scope for improvement.

pseud277pseud277about 2 years ago

Oh its a book now? Sort of expected as its a good, cheerful read. If this is a professional job, then I feel free to say it needs a good edit. Some missed words in there. And a decent spellchecker? I think 'taught' means 'taut'.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Delightful. A room with a bit of a dark side. So pleased they got together in the end.

Hope your writing is going well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant Story Keep it as it is, & Get it put to Film!

mikko_lainenmikko_lainenabout 1 year ago

Great pen you write with, I really enjoy your language. Story is good, lesbian romance with twists and turns, but it is your language that kept me thrilled. I sincerely hope to see new production by you. Thanks for now.

UncertainTUncertainT11 months ago

Well written. A lovely story.

LrtikagraphLrtikagraph3 months ago

This is a superb story, beautifully written with fragile, misguided, and therefore totally human characters who somehow work their way to love. I regret I have no way to follow the author’s other work.

ladylicker1ladylicker1about 1 month ago

Fabulous story! Enjoyed it tremendously. Characters had believable flaws and foibles. Truly enjoyed it. Manchester is lovely, and Philadelphia doesn't always have sun! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThenaughtypen@Thenaughtypen
Hi - the Horny Geek Club got some lovely comments and a lot of people seemed to like the story - a lot of people also wanted to hear Angela's side of it. So...That what I wrote next, and it turned into a full book. Turns out a publisher liked it, we have finished all the edit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES