The Horny Housewives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck your pussy is tight," I moaned, "Shit, it's really squeezing me!" She smiled wickedly and began riding harder, her hands on my chest. I pinched her tits again, making her moan louder as she rolled over, letting me get on top of me. I began pounding her savagely as she raised her legs, screaming until she could gather no more air.

Her legs wrapped around my calf muscles as I fucked her while roughly holding onto her tits. I finally pulled out and flipped her onto her back, fucking her pussy harder and harder while pulling her hair. "Oh fuck!!" Savannah screamed as she squeezed her shaking udders, "that's the spot!!"

"Yep," Becky said as she and Julia rubbed one another, "he always knows just where to hit." Savannah's eyes rolled to the top of her head and she began to drool as I picked up speed, my balls slamming against her hips with deafening impact.

"Oh g-g-god!" Savannah screamed as she dug her nails into the mattress, "I-I'm g-going to-to-to..." I picked up speed as her sexy body began to shake wildly. She screamed loudly as she fell off, her pussy spraying her juices everywhere as she continued to shake.

Julia prolonged her orgasm by fingering her rapidly to the knuckle, coating her arm up with her friend's juices. She lay her head back, unable to piece a single word together as she finally stopped cumming. Becky inched over, lovingly fondling my balls.

"You ready for that release baby?" Becky asked. I managed to nod and she smiled as they lined up, lying on their backs, ready for me to enter them. Becky, first up, moaned as I entered her, fucking her brutally while holding fast onto her massive boobs.

Julia and Savannah both played with themselves as I furiously went balls deep in Becky, playing with her bouncing boobs as I fucked her savagely. "Fuck!" she screamed as my balls slammed against her, "it's like giving birth!"

She dug her nails into my scalp as she began to cum and I pulled out, moving onto Savannah. "Come on you sweet boy," Savannah cooed, "fuck my pussy again." I could feel her tremendous wetness as I pushed inside, her hard tits rubbed against my chest.

My crotch smashed into hers as I grunted each time I made impact. I kept my hands wrapped around her big tits as I furiously fucked her with everything I had. After she came, I fucked Julia into a messy orgasm. I then sat on my knees in front of the hot MILFs, my cock dripping with a mixture of all their juices.

I fucked them all in every single position, finally coming back to Becky, knowing I had reached the end. She licked her hand and lovingly rubbed my shaft. Her warm hands felt spectacular wrapped around my cock.

She moved me into her, my knob positioned just before her pussy. Holding my cock by the tip, I guided myself into her cunt, her wet folds feeling incredible. I pushed completely inside, her massive boobs squished between us.

As I pounded into her cervix, she let out a piercing cry while rubbing her clit in pace with my thrusts. I leaned down to take one huge nipple into my mouth as she let out small moans each time my balls made contact.

She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes. "Yes baby," she moaned, "fuck me with everything you've got." I grabbed hard onto her hips and began pounding furiously, her breasts bouncing hard.

I pushed deeper and deeper with each thrust. She raised up slightly and kissed me lovingly. She cried loudly from my relentless fucking between her legs.

"Fuck yes baby!" Becky yelled, "Keep going! I'm about to cum!!"

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as I nearly fell forward from the pleasure, "I'm about to cum too, Mom!!"

We reached climax at the same time and our eyes were locked in passion as I emptied my sack into her. Cum poured out with each of my gradually slowing thrusting.

"Oh baby," Becky said softly as she held my face, "you called me Mom." We kissed, now in a new relationship. Not only as lovers. But as mother and and son as well. We continued to kiss passionately longer and deeper.

Savannah then rode out another load and then Julia. "Oh FUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Julia screamed as she came at the same time. My cock fell flaccid from her pussy, well satisfied.

"I've never had such a great fucking in my life..." Savannah said breathlessly.

"Me either," Julia said as she slowly rubbed my diminishing cock.

"Well I guess I'm the lucky one," Becky said with a chuckle as she wiped her sweaty hair from her face, "I can get it almost every day."

We lay silent, catching our breaths after some of the best sex of our lives. Savannah and Julia refused to leave, hoping for a Round 2 after a short rest.

"Damien can go fuck himself," Savannah said, "I've got all the cock I need right here."

"And Steve can play with his own shrimp dick," Julia said, rubbing my head, "I only need Everett's massive dick."

We lay snuggled together, warm and satisfied in each other's arms. As Savannah and Julia were fast asleep, Becky reached over to stroke me slowly.

"Thank you Everett," she said softly.

"For what?" I asked as she lay on my chest.

"For being the best son anyone could ask for..."

- -

A few months later, I stood waiting on the bus to my first day of college as Becky sat with her legs bent, sucking my cock down her throat. She had been deepthroating me for almost 2 hours, her lactating tits having cum dripping from them as well. I groaned as another hot torrent blasted into her stomach.

I could hear the bus rumbling up the street. "You have a good day baby," she said as she kissed me while she rubbed her stomach, "because when you get back, I want you to fuck me in every way you did them yesterday."

She grinned as my cock swelled to full length in anticipation. "Later my hung sex god," Becky said as she pulled up my pants, "I mean we can't... I mean you have... your schooling... your father paid..."

A few minutes later, the bus was gone as Becky furiously rode my cock in our room. "Yes Everett!" she screamed as I cupped her gorgeous breasts, "Feel them. They're getting bigger each day to feed you and our baby! Fuck your mother!"

Needless to say, I didn't mind not attending school that day. All that mattered was my beautiful stepmother and the many many children we would make in our endless love.

12