The Horny Hypnotist

Story Info
Helen is volunteered at a hypnosis show.
2k words
4.1
37.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The auditorium lights dimmed and the stage lights brightened as the hypnotist walked out onto the stage. The audience applauded. They were in Las Vegas to have fun. Adult fun in Sin City, and this was definitely an adult-themed show.

Helen's friends had brought her here on Memorial Day weekend to take a breather before the push to study for final exams. She'd just turned 21 the month before, and she was having a blast. Of course, they were on a budget, so the four of them shared a single room with two beds. That's how she discovered that their friend Emily, the one she was sharing a bed with, was lesbian. It wasn't that she was against experimenting, but she was shy, and didn't want an audience in the other bed. So when Emily put the moves on her, she resisted.

But there were no hard feelings, and they were having the time of their lives. The thing was, you came to Las Vegas to have fun. So an effervescent ambience permeated the city. The face of every passerby was of joy and wonder, even of greed. But it was a look of people living in the moment, not lost in their own thoughts, their own lives or their own problems.

This show was their biggest expense, so they had dressed up and intended to enjoy themselves.

"Hello Las Vegas, I'm Tony Stewart, the Horny Hypnotist. Are you ready to have some fun?" A chorus of cheers erupted, with a fair share of whistles. Helen and her friends giggled. The Horny Hypnotist. What a corny handle.

"Well, I can't hypnotize myself, so to get the show started, let's get 9 volunteers!"

A few dozen hands went up. To Helen's surprise, Emily grabbed her wrist and raised her hand in the air.

Tony scanned the audience. He was looking for 6 women and 3 men. It was important that the women were young and attractive. His practiced gaze landed on Helen, and before she could withdraw her raised hand, she was the first one he picked.

Of course, she was reluctant to go, but her friends egged her on, and the audience around her was encouraging. Meekly, she got up on her feet and went onto the stage.

When he was done, Tony surveyed his subjects. He had a good group. Helen was the most attractive girl he'd ever had onstage. The audience would go nuts over her. He made sure to sit her in the middle of the row.

"So, how many of you think that you can't be hypnotized?" he asked. All of the men's hands went up. Of the girls, who were taught to be more demur, only two. "The guys always think they can't be hypnotized," he said. The audience laughed. "Let's start with them first."

To everybody's surprise, he had the entire group of nine with their chins resting on their chests in under a minute. "Now, let's have some fun."

He ran through the routine series of acts. He had some clucking like chickens. He had others giggling to tears while being tickled by invisible fingers. He had one girl become stiff as a board, her body serving as a plank between two chairs while one of the men stood on her abdomen. As the show progressed, the acts became more and more astonishing. Tony knew how to work the audience. He was building toward the climax.

"And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. If you've seen my shows on the internet, or read about me, you know why I'm called the Horny Hypnotist." The audience responded with a rising crescendo of whistles and catcalls. Their collective excitement had been building throughout the show. Helen's friends laughed and cheered.

"Ok, quiet down, please, while I give our volunteers their instructions." The audience obeyed immediately. They were eager for the show to proceed.

"Ok volunteers, now listen to me. Your bodies are no longer under your own control. They are under my control. And tonight, I want you to have fun. I want you to enjoy your trip to Sin City in a sinful way. Tonight, you'll experience more physical pleasure than you've ever experienced in your entire lives.

"Open your eyes and look at me. When I point at you with my microphone and snap my fingers, you'll begin to experience a building erotic sensation between your legs. Then I'm going to count down from 10 to 1. The pleasure will build as I count. The feeling will get more and more intense, so that by the time I reach 1, you'll be ready to explode. Then, when I snap my fingers again, you'll have an orgasm. You'll get off instantly. You'll come longer and harder than you've ever come in your life. Nod if you understand."

Helen was blushing furiously, but against her will, she felt herself nodding along with the other volunteers.

The hypnotist started with a guy, pointed the microphone at him, and snapped his fingers. The guy jolted in surprise, then squirmed as Tony began the countdown. He looked at the audience in obvious embarrassment as his body responded, the bulge in his pants expanding instantly. When Tony got to one, he snapped his fingers again, and the man doubled over and squealed like a girl. The audience was hysterical.

He knew exactly what they wanted. He went from guy to girl, then guy to girl again, then the last guy. The four prettiest girls, he saved for the end. Helen, of course, would be the ultimate. The audience got rowdier with each one. You could almost smell the sex in the air. It was as if the audience could experience the volunteers' orgasms vicariously. By the time the hypnotist got to Helen, they were roaring their approval.

Helen had been watching the others, and she was wet and breathless before Tony even stood in front of her. He had done a lot of shows, and this was the first time he'd had a hard-on during one. But here he was, excited as he'd never been before, standing in front of Helen. He could tell she was excited too. Her thin dress couldn't completely conceal her erect nipples, or the sheen of perspiration on her skin. With glee, he pointed the mike at her and snapped his fingers. One by one, the audience began joining him in the countdown.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6..." they counted as they watched her squirm. Her face was red with embarrassment as her body tightened in response. "5, 4, 3, 2...1!" He paused for suspense. The audience waited with bated breath. Then he snapped his fingers.

"Eeee!" Helen squealed as she came. The audience laughed and cheered as they watched her shake in the chair. Truly, it had to be the longest and strongest orgasm of her life. She crumpled up in the seat, her thighs rubbing together as she came, her eyes shut tight.

Emily and her friends laughed uproariously. Good for her! She'd been too uptight lately. It was good to see her enjoying herself. Helen quivered for a while before the orgasm subsided. Slowly, she raised her head, still twitching with spasms of after-pleasure. Coyly, she opened her eyes to look out at the darkened auditorium. The audience loved her.

Tony himself had never been so excited before. Usually, this was where he wound down the show, but he couldn't bring himself to let such a treasure off the hook so easily. "Who wants to see more?" he asked the audience. They responded with thunderous approval.

"Well, I'm going to walk behind our volunteers, and as I stand behind each one, cheer if that's the volunteer you want to see more of." He had no doubt they would cheer loudest for Helen, and he wasn't disappointed. To her chagrin, they overwhelmingly wanted to see more of her.

"Ok, it's clear who everyone wants to see more of. What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Helen," she whispered shakily.

"Helen. That's a beautiful name." The audience hailed their agreement. "So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to leave things up to the audience. I'm going to do the same thing I just did. I'm going to snap my fingers, count down from 10 to 1, then snap my fingers again. But this time, you're not just going to have an orgasm. You're going to have a multiple orgasm. In fact, you'll keep coming, over and over again, as long as the audience continues to cheer." The audience howled in approval. Undoubtedly, they were ready to cheer for a long time.

"Ready?"

"No," she stuttered, eyes wide. "Wait," she pleaded to no avail. Tony pointed the mike at her and snapped his fingers. Once again, the audience counted down with him. "10, 9, 8..." Helen rubbed her legs together in agitation, the thrill building uncontrollably between her legs.

"Stop," she whispered weakly, her voice drowned out while they counted down. "7, 6, 5..." She was blushing furiously. The atmosphere was charged, the electricity running down her spine and through her body. Her pussy was throbbing with pleasure, and she bit her lip.

"4, 3, 2...1!" Tony snapped his fingers again, and the pleasure exploded between Helen's legs. She yelped like a puppy, and listened in dread as the audience went crazy. It was a truly epic orgasm, and they weren't about to let her off the hook. They clapped and whistled, screamed and stomped their feet.

Helen looked out at the frenzied crowd in despair. She couldn't stop coming, gasping for air as the first anvil of bliss refused to lift its weight from her. It was the longest orgasm of her life. Then with little preamble, it quickly petered out, only to be replaced by a second blow of pleasure. She couldn't suppress a grunting moan, squirming and shaking in the seat.

The audience was determined. They'd never witness such a beautiful girl under their control. The men were thrilled that they were able to make her legs shudder in pleasure. The women, too, got caught up in the delirium. They wanted her to come all night. They clapped until the palms of their hands were red.

Helen gazed with teary eyes and and trembling lips at the merciless mob that kept her coming. A third orgasm was followed by a fourth, then a fifth. They came one after another, and they were no trifling climaxes. Each one was long and intense, a rocket of pleasure blasting between her legs.

She rolled off the chair and curled up in a ball, convulsing in the throes of climax after climax. It drove the audience even crazier. They screamed until their throats were hoarse, rising up off their seats and giving her a standing ovation. Helen's pussy convulsed in spasm after spasm. Her body shook like a leaf.

She wasn't sure how long it lasted. It wasn't videotaped, and nobody timed it. But she was nearly incoherent by the time the cheering died down. She had been so lost in the grip of physical bliss that she was unaware of her surroundings. When she began regaining her senses, she found herself being helped back to her seat by Tony. The other volunteers had to help hold her up. She was still trembling and breathless, too weak to stay on the chair unaided.

Afterwards, everyone was a little ashamed that they'd gone overboard. Many blamed it on having one too many drinks before the event. Tony thought better of it, and decided not to let the volunteers remember the events of the evening.

And so, Helen didn't remember anything, but she found herself physically exhausted at the end of the show; and strangely enough, not just moist with sweat, but extremely wet between her legs. She was afraid to ask what had happened, to imagine that she'd made a fool of herself, so she never asked her friends about it. For their part, they just told her that she'd been the star, and that everybody loved her. But she did find it bizarre that so many men had obvious erections as they filed out of the auditorium, and even the women seemed to leer at her.