All Comments on 'The Horny Hypnotist'

by Clarence_Poindexter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SUKS

That story SUKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good plot, very well written, but the ending was, well, meh. Would like to see more works. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo

A bit brief but a fun romp none the less. Looking forward to more stories from you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Not bad. As far as the usual tripe, this was good.

It does seem more than a little bizarre that Helen was the only one to be affected and her pleas of “wait” and “stop” wouldn’t happen.

I had the opportunity to try to be hypnotized and I pretended because I didn’t want the hypnotist to look bad and honestly, thought it was a joke...until he took a girl, who weighed 100 lbs soaking wet, made her lie with her head on one chair, her feel on another chair and she was a stiff as a board. Then he stood on her and SHE DIDNT MOVE!

But in all this, the other participants didn’t object. They couldn’t because they were in a trance so there is no fucking way Helen would have been able to object. And the hypnotist wouldn’t have allowed the crowd to control the scene. That isn’t a performance, that would be a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous