The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll obviously still keep healthy and be very careful, but it's nice to know the highest stakes part of the pregnancy is over. This is usually the time in one's gestation when you start telling people you're pregnant, as the danger of miscarriage drops way down. I don't know how we're going to approach the "telling friends and family" part yet...but I'm still not showing, so I think we can put it aside for the moment.

Presently, morning sickness is lingering, but it's vastly better than last month, and very rarely leads to actual vomiting. I've also been getting winded extremely easily, which apparently has to do with increased blood volume due to my growing fetus.

At this point in a pregnancy, the books say, your uterus is supposed to gain a little distance from your bladder, making frequent urination a bit less of an issue. They must have placed my uterus a little differently in relation to my bladder, I think, as frequent urination is a symptom I did not experience. Frankly, I wish I had, because it's not so much disgusting (like the puke) as sort of sexily unwieldy (like my eventual, sure-to-be-exaggerated waddle).

With my thin frame, I wouldn't be surprised if I was showing within just a few weeks. Increased firmness and waist inches are great, but the more visible changes they directly lead to is mind-blowing to think about. Also, I've either become rather inured to the nipple sensitivity or it has lessened, as I'm back to a pretty furious sex drive (including much of the aforementioned cumming directly on my firm pre-bump!).

If the smaller changes have gotten me this worked up, I can hardly even imagine actually showing. I might not get to show off in public as much as I'd like, as I may just spend all of every single day laying naked in bed, reaching clumsily over my giant belly to grab and stroke myself to completion. Dear god am I excited...

MONTH 4

Before my usual horny ranting and raving, I realize I've hardly mentioned the wonderful Annie in all this! Overall, I'd say she's a bit disappointed to miss out on the pregnancy adventure she'd imagined for herself, but seriously grateful to me and relieved about not having to personally deal with the majority of the symptoms.

She doesn't share my pregnancy fetish, but she's usually game for even slightly reasonable requests (again, rubbing my cum on my tits, etc.). I think she likes the changes to my body so far, as, for example, my thickening waist has given me something of an ass to speak of for the first time in my life.

Also, she's bi-, so the tits are a huge draw, especially as they've been growing more noticeably and getting darker and darker at the nipples and areolas. I love when she sucks my nipples, and can't fucking wait for my milk to come in to spice up that particular activity...

My principle concern in relating to Annie sexually during my pregnancy is that she'll be put off or feel left out at how hot I'm finding myself. She has seemed a bit annoyed a few times when I've resorted to masturbation without even seeing if she wanted to get amorous, occasionally leaving her horny and unfulfilled. I can always go again, though, as I've told her.

I don't know if it's hormonal or just a result of my intense and constant horniness, but my refractory period seems to have shrunk considerably. I still can't really cum back-to-back (I need 7-10 minutes to be able to orgasm again, which I'm pretty sure is considerably reduced from my pre-pregnancy stats), but I'm horny instantly after I've cum.

This allows for rubbing my cum into my belly without that post-orgasm disgust with "dirty" things that used to inevitably arrive. I'd love the idea of doing something fun with my ejaculate during masturbation, but once I did cum, I'd be grossed out by that kind of idea, and not go through with it. Not so, now! Instantly horny again, even if I have to wait 7-10 to head towards completion again.

I'm very happy to have discussed Annie and my refractory period on here, but I'm afraid I've severely buried the lede, because...

I'M SHOWING!!

It's strange, because, at least since I noticed the abdominal firmness, I've been scrutinizing my profile daily, looking for the slightest hint. Then, suddenly, last Friday, I noticed it. Maybe I had to memorize the way I looked before in order to register the change? I don't know. It seems weird that one day you can say you're not showing (with ample investigation conducted), and the next you clearly are.

As soon as I noticed it, I rushed elatedly (and topless) to Annie, of course, who spun me 90 degrees to one side, evaluated my profile, and said, "Yep, you're showing!" Goddamn, does this feel amazing. It's still only visible to the highly-trained eye, of course. Annie and I can tell, but I can't imagine getting even a second glimpse from family and friends, never mind people who've never seen my skinny ass before.

And my ass must be glowing, too. I feel incredible. Fucking powerful, incredibly womanly in the best way, even hornier than before (so, lifetime high: sorry, 14-year-old me!). I feel like I've really embraced the femininity angle. I don't feel even a little bit threatened by it as a man, maybe because my masculinity has never felt even close to as awesome as this does.

Maybe one could feel defensive of their gender when the womanly takes control so fully, but I'm just fucking grateful to have this crazily extraordinary experience. In our semi-secrecy around the pregnancy and the fact that I'm within the first 100 or so pregnant men, the whole thing makes me feel like a pioneer.

Hormones and a slight cum build-up may be talking here, but I really do feel like a fucking superhero. It's just a slight mound protruding a centimeter or so from just under my navel, but it's the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. And it will probably be topped tomorrow, the next day at the latest. Pregnancy fucking rules.

Just to reiterate a point I feel I've made a few times, but always bears repeating, and now a slight tweak: I can jizz on my own bump. And oh boy, do I take advantage of this! Annie is taken with my bump, too, but keeps calling it "cute," and doesn't seem to find it particularly sexy. It is legitimately "cute," so I can't really fault her. To me, though, it's a concrete representation of what's to come over the next 5 months or so, most or all of which I'm intensely excited about.

Yes, it's only just visible today, but if it changes overnight into something noticeable, I'm going to have a constantly evolving/improving physique. Energy levels feel like they've returned to normal, but also like they're higher than they've ever been, because of how damned excited I am all the time (my jerk-off numbers are back to looking more than respectable...). I'm absolutely loving this journey, and the huge-bellied months I've primarily been obsessed with for my whole life have yet to arrive...

Symptom-wise, nausea seems to be gone completely (woo, second trimester!), and my appetite has not just returned to normal, but really ballooned...as I think I might. I love the fact that my body is growing so much, I feel like I might as well put a little meat on my bony frame in addition to the pregnancy-instigated engorgements.

I've definitely continued growing in the waist (jeggings look a bit odd on a man, but damn are they comfortable) and tits (B-cup as of last week, and the linen-wrapping solution is no longer viable). I think I've noticed just a tiny bit of meat on my upper arms and thighs. It seems like the extra fat is going into parts of the body that are typical for women, I'd guess due to the hormones that have functionally turned me into one.

It's kind of a shame, because if I was noticeably gaining weight as a typical male, a lot would be going to my gut, which is exactly what I desperately crave from my body right now. I LOVE big, soft bellies on BBW women. That's probably my favorite hyper-specific porn sweet spot, but it's almost certainly not how I'm going to develop. Oh well. There's a vast rainbow of incredible gravid physiques, and I remain thrilled that I'll get to experience even one of them.

Babies run big in both Annie and my families, too, so I'm expecting to get seriously large, bump-wise. With how skinny I am, I might just be in for the old "basketball in front, nothing from behind" model. Whatever shape it's going to be, thus far this may be the most thoroughly moisturized bump in human history.

MONTH 5

Again, allow me to get some new symptom-related complaining out of the way before I rant about my horniness and surging maternal power. First of all, hot flashes?! Really? Strange that the primary symptom of menopause is also found during pregnancy; I guess the two must have some hormones in common, but this one really felt like it struck out of nowhere.

I usually run pretty hot, so it doesn't feel like a completely new sensation, but it is more intense, at least for a few minutes, than other instances of simply "being hot" tend to be for me. Like the sore legs a few months ago, I have no association with hot flashes and pregnancy, so it's an annoying inconvenience that doesn't get me hard ...yet. Maybe I can form the erotic connection if it keeps happening...

I also have some skin irritation around my waist, where, despite copious moisturizing, the faint beginnings of stretch marks are starting to show. The battle with stretch marks is very, very much ingrained in my head as one of the many sexy inconveniences and losses of bodily autonomy that pregnant women go through. So, it's sexy as all hell. My ideal pregnant form may be stretch mark free, if you demanded I make the call, but I really love visibly stretched-out bellies, too.

Similarly expected, my ankles and feet are swelling - another classic symptom!! These things that make me feel more pregnant, even if mildly to moderately annoying or uncomfortable, are huge, huge turn-ons. I don't know exactly what thoughts allow one to masturbate to fine lines on the sides of his abdomen and the fact that his shoes don't fit, but goddamn it if I haven't done it (and will absolutely continue).

Last week was my 20th, putting me halfway through the pregnancy. What's to come is certainly exciting (probably more so than what I've experienced thus far, even), but the fact that I know this experience is half-over makes me sad. When I have time to feel sad. Which is when I'm not overtaken with sexual energy. Which is next to never. Fleeting moments of sadness are pretty easy when sandwiched between fucking your wife and jerking off like a maniac, so I feel pretty lucky.

Speaking of fucking the wife, Annie has gotten A LOT more into my pregnant form. At this point, my belly protrudes into a rather flat surface, just sticking out an inch or two from where my belly'd usually rest. It goes smoothly from an inch or so under my tits to an inch or so above my pubic area, gently curving away from and back into my body.

And it's so very, very firm...I fucking love it! I have my hands on it just about all day, and the amount of lotions and such I've applied at this point could probably help several hundred needy, dry-skinned people. I couldn't give less of a fuck about those people at the moment, though, because I'm very much showing, and my wife is very much into it.

Annie usually loves doggy-style, which has become a little hard for me with the protruding abdomen, and also involves her facing away from me (i.e., not seeing the bump). She likes climbing on top of my cock, too, but that still doesn't let her fully enjoy my contours. So, with more creative and acrobatic options pretty solidly off the table, we've been doing mostly missionary.

Her hands rarely leave my belly as I pound her as hard as I can without crushing my bump. I usually cum inside her, and sometimes she takes some of the semen from her pussy and rubs it into my bump as I'm catching my breath post-orgasm (still easily winded!). With the amount of jerking off I'm doing and Annie frequently chipping in with a little semen rub, my own ejaculate may be the single most-used product on my belly. I should look up if it's a moisturizer or not...

With the belly pretty solidly out there and the tits having become un-hideable, this month has seen the public debut of my condition. I was pretty nervous to go out at first, despite my exhibitionist fantasies about interactions with gawking strangers.

I wore a very loose sweatshirt the first few times I went out visibly pregnant, which very easily hid my state, especially with my self-consciousness compelling me to constantly keep my hands in my pockets, pulling the sweatshirt away from my engorged stomach and tits, making it pretty impossible for anyone to see my actual shape.

After a few trips nervously walking around in public like this, as if I were guilty of some sort of crime that needed to be hidden at all costs, I finally got up the nerve to say fuck it, and wore one of my pre-maternity collared t-shirts and jeggings on an excursion to our preferred grocery store.

I definitely got some long, hard looks, but rather than seeming curious and amiable, people's faces looked sort of freaked out, as if engaging with me was the last thing they would ever think to do. A toddler ran up and pointed at my stomach at one point, yelling to his mother "Baby! Baby!" as he did so. His mother quickly apologized to me, grabbed the kid, and dashed for another aisle.

Whatever I am to these prying eyes, it's apparently unnatural. A pregnant woman is probably what I look most like, but I still have enough masculinity in some of my non-engorged features to read as male (male clothing, as well), and this disconnect (understandably) freaks people out. I talk to Annie about possibly trying to pass as female, and I can see a glint of disappointment in her eyes immediately.

"Fuck it," I said without her saying a word back to me. Her eyes were right. The problem was theirs, not mine. I was something new, but not something freakish. I still feel as though I'm deserving of wonder and honor (and a little something sexy...), not disgust and panic. I'd persevere, and I'd eventually find strangers that wanted to rub my belly, damn it!

I did have a few people besides Annie rub my belly this month, though...because we announced our pregnancy to close family and a few friends (!!), and even did the requisite visiting after such big news. Annie was on the phone with her parents for about an hour explaining exactly what she meant when she'd said "we're pregnant," and assuring them that everything was super healthy, and while "experimental" might be a slightly alarming word, whatever "experiment" you might call this was thus far a rousing success.

Rather than gingerly tip-toeing my way into it (not to denigrate Annie's methods; to each her own), I called my mother and said "I'm pregnant." She immediately said, "Annie, you mean? You guys are pregnant." I responded bluntly, "No, I'm the pregnant one. Showing and everything. Can we come over?" They lived about an hour away, and it was good to be able to get there just after breaking the news (and letting them digest it at least slightly) and reassure them that everything was as normal as the situation could possibly muster.

Embarrassingly, in inviting my mother to touch my belly, I lifted waaaayyyy too much of my t-shirt, exposing my bra-less tits. I hadn't had to lift my shirt or be careful about this with anyone prior to this, so my instinct to raise my shirt to a typical, socially acceptable male level kind of took over. I quickly covered my entire torso, and apologized. "Nice tits," my dad quipped from his recliner, and we all laughed for a good long while. God bless that man! He was very happy for us, too.

Telling Annie's best friend, Rachel, was my favorite, though. Rachel is herself 8 months pregnant with her first, and we thought it might be fun to surprise her with my bump. Annie called and said we wanted to be sure to see her as much as possible before the baby, to get in more of those precious pre-child friend moments, or some such.

We knocked on her door, Annie immediately gestured toward Rachel's huge, round, sundress-clad bump, and went in for a big hug. They embraced for a few seconds, but Rachel saw me over Annie's shoulder, wearing just my t-shirt and jeggings. "What the fuck?!" was her timeless response.

She then looked between my and Annie's eyes a few times, Annie nodded enthusiastically at her, and she grabbed us both, pulling us in as close to her as her massive bump (and my more modest one!) would allow. It turned out that she'd actually heard about the male-impregnating experimental clinics during her time in nursing school.

It was incredibly refreshing not to have to go into the nitty-gritty details, and just talk excitedly with someone about the pregnancy. We rubbed each other's bellies copiously, and generally had the best bonding time I'd ever had with my wife's bestie. That 8 month belly of hers was absolutely killer: I had to have Annie drive home so that I could jerk-off...repeatedly.

Anyway, I almost forgot the most exciting thing of the past month: BABY MOVEMENT!! Man, do I wish I could record exactly what it feels like verbally. The closest comparison I have is being gassy, and feeling the gases move around in your abdomen. Other than that, I can't think of any internal movements that are even marginally similar.

Gas is hardly comparable either, really, largely due not to its feeling different, but to the different connotations of the two. Gas means your stomach is upset, which isn't fun for most people. Baby movement means your fostering life within your womb, participating in, creating, and becoming one of nature's miracles. I've looked truly pregnant for a little while now, but this is such a tangible change; it feels totally different.

The reality of impending parenthood is weighing on me a bit, honestly. But that's not what this journal is for. It's for the pregnancy. The movements feel amazing and make me feel great, even when there's a kick (I think?) to an internal organ.

Annie LOVES feeling the movement, rubbing on my bare belly for hours on end waiting for the movement, and searching for visual signs of it, which I think won't come until the baby's a bit bigger, but I'm glad Annie is so into it and has something to look forward to! We talked about the feelings we got from the baby movement, and she agreed that it made a more concrete impression on her that we are about to be parents.

Impending parenthood mentally put aside, I'll continue focusing one day at a time on this amazing gestational experience.

MONTH 6

Third trimester, woo! The books generally say you spend your 1st sick and nervous, 2nd energetic and horny, and 3rd unwieldy and uncomfortable. I think I've roughly followed this, with horniness being constantly in play, if not consistently persistent, throughout all 3 trimesters. It seems like discomfort is supposed to supplant the ravenous sex drive, but that can hardly come to pass when your unwieldiness and discomfort turn you on to no end. I think it's going to be a beautiful final act...

Everything is amazing right now, including the tougher parts that seem to taint the pregnant experience for the less sexually-motivated expectant mother (or father!). My lower back and legs are sore nearly all the time due to the strain of carrying my ever-growing bump and seriously enlarging tits (more on that shortly...) Orgasms remain a pregnancy-safe painkiller, though, and I continue to have my share of those!

I love the strained muscle feelings in my back and legs almost as much as I love staying off my feet as much as possible (Dr. Jacob's suggestion). I feel SO unwieldy when I keep still and supine for hours on end. Annie pampers me with food, belly rubs, hand-jobs, blow-jobs, and the occasional cowgirl-style fuck when she's in the mood.