The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm ALWAYS in the mood... still! I wish I could somehow know the volume of cum I've rubbed on my bump during my pregnancy. It's gotta be close to a gallon at this point, and with several months and a still expanding belly still to moisturize! Feeling helpless, laying down by doctor's suggestion makes me hot as hell, but so does my (already!) rather uncomfortable time standing and moving about.

Every twinge of pain in my back or any part of my legs reminds me instantly of all the (sexy) weight I'm putting on, and how ungainly and out-of-my-control my body is. It feels like the process of gestation has taken over pretty much my whole body at this point, and I can hardly contain how ecstatic that makes me! My body, even though not originally intended for childbearing, knows exactly what to do, and I'm just along for the amazing, ever-shifting ride.

One body part I feel I've very recently lost most of my control over is my tits. Sure, I'd only had any tits to speak of since a few months before we conceived. But... wait for it... MY MILK HAS COME IN!! Started to, anyway, with my breasts becoming seriously engorged, going up to a C-cup basically overnight.

They feel absolutely amazing: tight, firm, round, and ever so heavy in my hands. Heavy enough to hang down and just slightly rest on top of my growing belly, a fertility goddess-type physiology that is only getting more pronounced and sexier. Annie likes to suck on them even more now that they're producing life-sustaining food. When we fuck in our modified-for-bump missionary position, I do my best to lean over and let her suck away while I'm inside of her.

My belly is very much in the way of my leaning over, though, so she only gets to suckle for a few seconds before I have to straighten up my torso again. Entirely worth it, especially given that her sex drive is finally growing (not quite equal to mine, but my j/o numbers are up around 10/day, and she has other, non-sexual business filling most of her days!).

The expected pregnancy hormone-boosted hair has arrived, too! Ordinarily I keep my hair pretty short, but I had been growing it out so I could occasionally pass as just another pregnant lady if I felt like it. It's still fairly short by female standards, but it's more than long enough to show off its lustrous new sheen. A harmless, quirky hormonal bonus, making me slightly more beautiful than I already felt! And horny. Always, always horny.

My uterus is supposed to be about the size of a soccer ball at this point, though I'd say my bump is significantly bigger than that. It's rounded out substantially in the last few weeks, now having a sort of tear-drop shape, with the gentle curve under the tits remaining, but a little lower the bump now protrudes much farther and more ball-shaped, sharply curving back into my pubic region.

I'm carrying a little low (based solely on my experience looking at pregnant ladies online), which makes me extra excited for the baby to actually drop, as that should be quite the low-hanging, uncomfortably heavy globe!

MONTH 7

Fatigue has settled back in, but the excitement I feel constantly from my engorged body keeps me from sleeping nearly as much as I did in my first trimester.

[side note: Writing something like "my first trimester" still excites and amazes the shit out of me, and I still can't quite believe it's all real. So much has changed in the last few months, it can be hard to hold on to how fucking incredible this never-could-have-imagined experience is. I remind myself frequently to be grateful, and I am as grateful for this opportunity as I've ever been about anything in my life.]

My belly continues to grow, of course. The growth has been mostly further out, rounder, and generally wider over the past few weeks. I thought I'd end up with the frequently seen "basketball belly" in front, and not reading as pregnant from behind. My bump has already outgrown my hips in diameter, though, becoming clearly visible protruding from both sides of my torso when viewed from behind. It's getting firmer, too, in part because the baby is taking up more and more of the space in my abdomen.

It's gotten significantly tighter in tiny bursts, as well; Braxton Hicks contractions have started! I was really looking forward to this, and it truly hasn't disappointed. It's not painful, exactly, just more of a torso-wide pressure. It would probably become painful if it lasted longer, but they rarely go on over a minute.

Everything contracts, as the name implies, and my bump becomes harder than a basketball, all the unoccupied space in your belly giving way to a slightly more compact and seriously tighter bump. I wish they lasted longer, even if they did become painful. They're not even long enough to masturbate during!

And believe me, I have tried. I've twice (so far) kept myself erect for significant periods of time, waiting for the Braxton Hicks to hit before I really go for the orgasm. One hand on my ridiculously hard and ridiculously sexy belly, one furiously pumping my cock... I haven't been quite fast enough, and the contractions still throw me for a bit of a loop with their novelty and intensity. The pursuit of this particular orgasm will continue, that's for damn sure.

The baby's full-on kicking now, too. The feeling inside me is amazing (and, again, pretty much indescribable... sorry...)! And, luckily for Annie especially, the motion is frequently quite noticeable on my bare bump. I lay nude in bed for hours, with Annie pressing on different areas of my belly to try to provoke a response.

I'm not sure she's more successful than random chance would be, but my bump's getting more attention, and no variant of that is bad from my point of view. The kicking does occasionally keep me up at night, which tends to frustrate me only for as long as it takes me to remember to take the opportunity to jerk-off (or, very little annoyed time at all!).

All the aches, pains, awkwardness, and unwieldiness I've mentioned in past months are still present, and have grown in intensity as my bump has grown in size. Not too surprising, as I never stop being pregnant to give my legs a break, but rather continue to get more and more pregnant! Of course the symptoms worsen. Aaaaaand become even more sexy.

Everything tires me, and, therefore, everything turns me on. I was very much looking forward to the awkwardness of the 3rd trimester, though the pending discomfort did get me a bit nervous. I'm certainly not out of it yet (and it'll get "worse" going forward), but I've found myself up to the challenge thus far, still feeling much more sexual desire than frustration with my hijacked body. It may be a bit masochistic, which is a mode I've never really explored before, but my horniness is indeed keeping pace with my discomfort.

Speaking of ever-growing horniness, I've recently been cruising our local mall, hoping for some kind of interaction with a stranger or strangers. I discussed my endeavor first with Annie, of course, and the ground rules we put down basically consisted of "no penetrative sex." She truly wouldn't mind (I made sure about 40 times) if I did any other activities with unknown third parties in order to help sate my pregnant appetites.

I acclimate myself to the mall's goings-on with my hair down, definitely able to pass for a somewhat masculinely-dressed, run-of-the-mill pregnant lady. Once I'm a bit more comfortable, I sort of tuck the hanging hair into a baseball cap, and must appear as either a pregnant-looking man, or possibly a pregnant lesbian. I wasn't delusional enough to think someone would see me like this and think, "Oh, pregnant men exist now. Cool!"

I did know I had the potential to draw someone in, though, because I would've been majorly turned on by a pregnant man myself (and am turned on by own pregnancy, as you're well aware).

Thursday, I walked the mall's length three times with my baseball cap on, garnering my share of awkward stares from strangers. No one was looking at me with the interest/desire I was looking for. Eventually, I bought a bottle of water and took a seat in the food court off to the side, as the confused looks I was collecting were starting to get to me a bit.

I'm very much a pregnant exhibitionist, sure, but I apparently really needed some positive attention for it to feel all right. Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around, and a twenty-something, well-dressed man asked bluntly, "So you're into mpreg?"

I had encountered mpreg (male pregnancy, frequently in a fantastical or unrealistic setting) plenty in my internet time with my pregnancy fetish, and I was very glad I knew what he was talking about. "You have no idea," I responded as I began to tell him my story.

"Let's go to the bathroom," he said once he understood the whole deal, and had spent several minutes gently caressing my bump under the table. We found a handicap bathroom in the nearest department store, made sure no one would see us, and entered together, locking the door behind us.

"Take off your clothes," he commanded. "Keep the bra, I can't stand tits." I oblige him, and seat my naked self on the toilet. He got nude as well, and came over to me with his cock already half- erect. Mine was very much fully erect, but not currently visible below my seriously large belly. He stood next to me, bending over slightly to vigorously rub my belly.

I timidly took his dick in my hand, beginning to pump slowly: the first HJ I've ever given! I liked the belly rub, and I liked the dick in my hand. Maybe I'm bi-, after all! After pumping his dick a few dozen times, I built up the nerve to take him in my mouth.

I blew him for only about a minute (beginner's luck??) before I felt him start to spasm in orgasm. I quickly took his cock out of my mouth, jerking the cum straight onto my belly as he continued to rub, coating my entire bump in his cum.

That was pretty much it; we re-clothed, carefully exited the bathroom separately, and never saw each other again. I'd never been with a man before. It was lovely, honestly. Even without names.

MONTH 8

A symptom got less intense! I didn't anticipate that on any fronts. Turns out the baby can't fully somersault in my womb, as she's (yes, we're having a girl!) gotten too big to move around that much in the limited space of my abdominal cavity. The movement is more frequent than ever, but kicks rarely land painfully, and Annie's having to stare at my bump even harder to catch it moving at all.

The baby is currently growing at a rate of about an ounce a day, and I would not be surprised if I was getting close to a pound a day. My face has filled out a bit, my arms and legs are noticeably thicker, my ass is "phenomenal" (-Annie), and my bump has just a touch of the BBW softness I love so much, though it was visibly tightening and looking leaner as it became more and more jam-packed with baby.

In short, I look fucking awesome, and I know it. I love every damn bit of my fully engorged body.

Oh, did I not mention my tits and belly? The tits are getting seriously squashed in my C-cup bras, and milk is leaking out of them near-constantly. It's sort of a nuisance and requires some clothing planning (for instance, really can't wear a white shirt without a serious bra), but I'm totally into it, as is Annie. I'll lay topless on the bed, and she'll gently touch my nipples to coax out a few drops of milk at a time.

This almost inevitably leads to fucking after just a few minutes, as I am somehow hornier than I've yet been, and the slightest sensual provocation puts me in need-to-fuck mode. Our sex positions have gotten even more limited, though I'll get into that in a bit.

My sleeping positions are failing me, too, at this point of massive belly. It's massive enough for me to have a pronounced waddle (which I absolutely exaggerate for my own pleasure), which turns even more heads in public, and all of this turns me on ecstatically. I'm horny enough that my ever-increasing fatigue barely puts me to sleep at all. Can't jerk it unless you're awake, after all!

Bump-wise... IT DROPPED!! It's bittersweet, as it signals semi-imminent birth. As I'm not having a traditional vaginal delivery (obviously), I wasn't sure the bump would ever drop. It must be a hormonal thing, though, because there it is, bearing down on my pelvic floor.

It feels as if it's dragging me down, almost, stretching inevitably towards my (swollen) feet. Light red stretch marks now cover the front, furthest sticking-out part of my seriously engorged belly. There's room between my tits and the top of my belly, now, and despite the tit growth, my breasts no longer rest on my bump (which makes me a bit sad).

Standing so that the back of our couch supported my belly mixed with the fact that my belly was resting against my dick half the time gave me a new idea: a masturbatory bumpjob. If I get an erection and carefully place it between the back of the couch and my gravid midsection, I can thrust against the weight of my belly. I've done it 3 or 4 times (today, ha ha), and only made a cum-coated mess of the couch on my first, not-terribly-well-thought-out session.

The next time, I kept my dick in my pants throughout, and made a mess of them, naturally. I guess I'm a bit too horny to think straight sometimes: is this pregnancy brain? It's all fantastic, especially since I was pretty disappointed about not getting bumpjobs from my wife (very minor compared with conception business, but it was a bit of a letdown anyway).

This new masturbation trick mixed with the constant stream of cum coating my bump every day made up for some of what I may have missed out on from not experiencing a female pregnancy with my wife. Hopefully she finds some solace in what she gets to experience second-hand, too. I need to ask about that more directly...

Speaking of Annie, it may be tough for us to find a comfortable fucking position, but when we work at it, we can still have a whole lot of fun. Saturday morning, I woke up laying on my side with my dick in her hand, just as she started to stroke my belly and cock at the same time.

I fucking love this combination: if I could only choose one thing to do for the rest of my pregnancy, sexual or otherwise, it'd be Annie stroking my best parts with both hands. I came after about 2 minutes (I REALLY like this activity), and she rolled me into my back and began gently rubbing my semen into my entire belly, even up to my tits a little bit.

Touching my tits seemed to remind her of how much she enjoyed them, as she took my glistening-with-cum nipples into her mouth one after the other, suckling gently so as not to trigger unpleasant sensitivities. After the second tit, she put her mouth above my belly and let my own milk drip onto my belly. Then, she started the process of very thoroughly licking it off, starting at the top of my belly and making her way down, paying special attention to my new outie belly button.

This must have taken 7-10 minutes (my pregnant refractory period, if you've forgotten), because as she finished licking the bottom of my bump, she moved onto my dick, which was very much ready for another go-round.

She blew me for a minute or two, then I tapped her head so she'd stop, and lugged myself out of bed. I pulled her over to me so that her pussy was flush with the edge of the bed. I could just about enter her from this position, but I made it a lot easier for myself by heaving my belly onto her pubic region, taking the weight off me and removing our primary obstacle. Also, she'd tell me later, further driving her wild for my cock, and even stimulating her clitoris a bit.

I got it in her much more easily than usual (love resting that bump wherever I can!) and slowly started the classic in-and-out motion. She moaned and sat up just enough to be able to take my enormous gut in both her hands, which she knew would drive me wild... and it did, as my cumming two minutes later confirmed!

I kneeled in front of her to eat her out after cumming in her (one of her modest sexual kinks), then made out with her passionately with my mouth (and soon hers) filled with cum.

She spit cum and saliva into her hand once we unlocked mouths, and rubbed it into my belly tenderly. "Well, that felt like we went full circle somehow, you know? The cum, the bump, my pussy, your cock, all connected and combined in this one tryst. Amazing!" Amazing, indeed. I love my wife.

MONTH 9

It's a real struggle to reach my dick in order to jerk it, but I love every second of trying to reach around my truly massive bump to make contact. Annie's really stepped up, jerking and blowing when I'm too exhausted to reach myself but too horny to abstain from cumming. My bumpjob-with-assistance-from-the-couch trick still works, though it now really exhausts the shit out of me, as most any task or movement of any kind does.

I'm nearing the end of my journey! I hit 39 weeks two days ago, and I'm going in for my C-section tomorrow: being full-term, healthy, and about to give birth lets me breathe a real sigh of relief now that everything's gone so smoothly. I'm super excited to meet our daughter, of course, but I feel like I'm already starting to mourn the loss of this truly transcendent, fully engorged body.

My uterus is supposed to be the size of a small pumpkin at this point, so I'm guessing my belly must be filled with many additional mysterious objects, as "small pumpkin" doesn't even come close to covering the size of this epic bump.

To put it concisely, I no longer see the need to exaggerate my waddle. The belly is maybe mid-sized beach ball comparable in size, if not even in the same universe weight-wise. I'd kill for a hollow beach ball gut at the moment, frankly. This massive, unbelievably dense and weighty belly of mine is unwieldy to an almost aggressive degree, its discomfort outgrowing my horniness just in the last week or so.

I had a great, horny-ass run of it, that's for sure! I'm down to cummimg a mere two or three times a day, and always with Annie's assistance. I know this is still pretty damn good, but there were some breathtaking days during this pregnancy where I'd easily average two orgasms per hour.

The skin barely containing my bump is absolutely taut, completely smooth to the touch and rather intensely firm. My occasional contractions are no longer Braxton Hicks, but the real kind, indicating I'm closing in on my time (and that my C-section was appropriately scheduled).

The light red stretch marks that had been localized to the most front-facing section of my belly have spread and become an angrier, brighter shade of red in some places. Still sexy, I'd say, and battle scars I will wear proudly for as long as they persist.

Annie suggested we fuck at least once today, before the baby arrives tomorrow and halts sexual activity for a nervous-making amount of time. I'm too tired, though, so she blew me, then I rather lazily rubbed on her clit. Both nominally satisfied, I think that officially and anticlimactically ends our pre-baby sex life together.

All I really want to do for the rest of today, and probably tomorrow while waiting for the surgery, is stare at my naked, gravid form in my full-length mirror, before it all changes back.

I can't get enough of this form, its constantly shifting shapes and sizes, its wonderfully exaggerated curves, everything about it. I can't see my dick in the mirror, and I don't think I have for the past few months, unless I lift up my belly with both hands (it's fucking heavy!) in order to briefly expose my genitalia.

My belly has continued to grow in every direction I can imagine, just as my tits have gotten heavier and lower-hanging as they prepare to nourish a human life (once my womb finishes with it, of course). With the growth of both, the belly and tits are just slightly touching each other again, and I am a very happy fertility goddess.