The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I get home, I'm ready to just about beg Jarred for a pounding. He's clearly in the mood, though, and I have only to ask gently before he pulls me into the bedroom, pushes me facedown onto the bed, whips his cock out and enters me from behind. It's heaven, and I moan for the neighbors to hear on his first thrust. He's deep in that cunt, and it's sensational. He starts slow, but can't quite control himself, and speeds up rather quickly.

So, we're heading for another instance of premature ejaculation? Am I just that sexy today? He seems to regain control, luckily, and fucks me hard until he's dripping sweat onto my my back, then taking his cock out and dripping cum on my back as well. I find it hot to be jizzed on anywhere on my person, but I'm always a bit disappointed by lower back. I can barely reach around to get any of it into my hand, I can't rub it in, I can't smell it...it's just a waste of semen.

MONTH 5

Oh, I am definitely showing now! My bump has gained at least an inch in protrusion in the past week, and my navel area is already starting to become pleasantly rounded! I'm turned on as all fuck. I desperately wish I could jizz, just so I could do it directly onto my bump as Jarred loved to do when he was pregnant. I also wish I could jizz because I like its smell, taste, and ability to coat a bump in a gorgeous white sheen. So...yeah, again, I'm very horny, and apparently thinking about jizz quite a bit. I'd like some to be shot somewhere on my body, and I'd like it ASAP.

I carefully pick out an outfit to leave the house in: the purple shirt that fit me most snugly prior to the pregnancy before this one and a black mini skirt that barely makes it to my upper thighs. These curvy hips and the 40ish pounds I've gained through two pregnancies make this a real eye-catcher of an outfit. Anyone out in the world will easily catch a glimpse of my sheer white panties and the six inches of underbelly cleavage I'm going to be rocking. This shirt can't even cover my navel when I'm actively trying to pull it over my bump. I'll be getting attention left and right out there, and I'm hoping for strangers to cum on both my belly and my tits today. It's good to have goals, and I want that semen sheen on my most engorged parts when I come back to Jarred with this sexual energy...

I begin the day's journey with a visit to the local Dave & Busters. Should be plenty of young-ish single guys there. The temperature is at about 60 degrees in the building when I enter, and my nipples are immediately erect and visible through my thin top. An excellent addition to my ensemble. I approach a handsome brunette playing a game four or five machines away from anyone else, and ask what he's playing. He quickly gestures to the title of the game written on the arcade machine and gets back to his task. I move around to the other side of him and he finally catches a glimpse of me.

He turns away from the game immediately, greeting me apologetically. His eyes work me up and down, spending plenty of time on my nipples, midriff, and upper thighs. Check, check, and check; outfit successful. I rub my bump and use my most flirtatious tone: "See anything you like?" He affirms that he does, and compliments my legs. "Anything else?" I ask, taking his hand and placing it on my exposed bump. "What - "

He starts to ask what's going on, and I instantly realize my forcing his hand onto my belly was the first indication he'd received that I was pregnant. Bad lighting over here, maybe? "I'm sorry," he says, "I'm meeting someone." He jogs away. Truly jogs. Apparently I'm a very frightening specimen. My time here has been brief, but I know right away I'm not coming back from the initial rejection. Next location, please!

I try a nearby sports bar next. It's about noon on a weekday, and I know the clientele is going to be a little seedy. I'm not opposed to some seedy behavior on occasion, especially if I can get a cum massage out of it. There are a total of four people in the place, three male and one female. They're sitting in a random but thoroughly spaced out pattern, and I feel like I've got four chances here, three if I insist on the possibility of a cum bath. The TVs in here are loud enough that I don't have to worry about other patrons overhearing a conversation. No reason I can't strike out with one and move on unscathed to the next.

One man looks 65 and homeless, one looks to be 40 and on a lunch break from a third-tier bank, and the third is a twenty-something who seems engrossed in the college basketball playing on the many TVs. The lady is in her 30s, long blonde hair, and just about visibly fading in beauty. Probably an alcoholic, especially given the four empty pint glasses in front of her at midday.

I'm feeling like a dirty girl today, so I decide to try the homeless guy first. I approach him, and he stares me down far too intensely, never breaking eye contact. I back away, alarmed. All right, on to the next one. I can't quite imagine getting with either of the remaining guys, so cum be damned, I'm gonna try to pick up the lady. I'm a few feet away from her table, and she shouts, "Sit!" and gestures to the seat next to her. I graciously accept, my hand resting on my bump in an effort to get it noticed this time.

"Oh, pregnant? What are you doing in here?" she asks. I tell her I'm looking for a good time, and she glares at me. "With me?" she asks, her suspicion of me becoming clear. I tell her I think she's cute, and lean over so she sees my considerable cleavage. She remains silent, and I ask her if she thinks I'm cute. Christ, am I thirsty! She says "I suppose" and turns away from me and towards a TV. Okay, two rejections in and I do not have the balls to risk another two.

I settle on GameStop for my last attempt, now aiming to coat but one modest body part in cum before I return home. If I can't get some loser at GameStop to cum on me, I may as well hang up my spurs. I enter the store, finding two young ladies behind the counter and zero visible men. Fan-fucking-tastic. "Can I help you?" one of the cashiers offers, and I tell her I think I've entered the wrong store. She doesn't seem to hear me, as her eyes are glued to my bump and she is enthralled by me. "Oh, you're pregnant!" She's annoyingly cheery, and I'm pretty sure she's not packing any jizz.

Coming around to me from behind the counter, she directly asks if she can touch my belly. "Please do!" I'm genuinely relieved by her interest, happy to finally be seen as something other than a freak. I take her left hand and place it on my modest bump. Her eyes grow wide, and she rubs in gentle circles for an awkward amount of time. I finally ask her if she's felt a pregnant belly before, and she snaps out of her reverie. "No, I haven't, but I've always wanted to!" She's back to rubbing, this time with both hands. She stops, looks at the clock, and asks if I want to get coffee. Her shift is over. If this is what I'm left with, so be it. I accept the invitation, and we exit the store together.

We decide to walk over to the Starbucks fifty feet from Gamestop, and I lead us to a relatively private corner. "I have about a million questions!" She has absolutely no filter. I decide to start providing some general background on myself rather than face a barrage of awkward queries. I explain my infertility, my husband's solo pregnancies, our simultaneous pregnancies, and my current surrogate gig. She looks blown away, and she's not talking, she's just staring at my tits.

"I'm attracted to you," she whispers. I ask if she likes women, and she shrugs helplessly. I ask if she likes my pregnant belly, and she nods enthusiastically. "You've got the fetish, haven't you?" Her eyes widen with the realization that yes, she is a pregnant fetishist. Apparently the belly rub back at GameStop really awoke the beast in her. "I live nearby, and no one else is home. Come with me." She nods wordlessly, and we both stand up and exit.

She rides with me back to the house, the air in the car heavy with our collective horniness. We wordlessly enter my home, and I take her hand and lead her directly to the bedroom and point to the chair in the corner. She sits down, and looks up at me expectantly. I rip off my top, skirt, and panties, revealing my entire curvy form to her. Her eyes have somehow gone even wider. I approach her, kneel down, and pull her forward so that her crotch is at the edge of the chair.

I gently unbutton her work pants, pull them off, and am frankly shocked to see she had gone to work commando. Something of a dirty girl, it turns out! Her face reddens slightly, but I smile at her and stroke her light pubic hair, then gently spread her legs to reveal her visibly wet vulva. "Fantastic," I whisper, moving my head to her crotch.

She seems like the type who probably hasn't been properly eaten out before. I get to it, teasing her with licks around the edges of her labia before inserting two fingers right into her. Her moan is involuntarily and loud. I smile while still licking, making tiny circular motions with the fingers inside her cunt. Her posture softens as I continue my effort, and I decide it's clit time, I find her clit easily with the tip of my tongue, then put my entire mouth over its general area and start to alternate between sucking and tonguing her button.

I get her off four times, if her cunt contracting around my fingers is to be believed. I finally stop and stand up in front of her. She stares reverently at my protruding navel area, reaching out to it for another rub. I let her have at it, and her other hand timidly reaches for my tits. I bend down slightly and my left tit lands directly in her palm. She squeezes it gently, stroking the dark nipple with her middle finger. She's a natural at grabbing tits, and I feel my own vaginal juices starting to flow. I move her tit hand down past her belly hand and to my cunt. I adjust my posture to spread my legs apart a bit, and she gently strokes my vulva for just a moment.

"I think I have to go!" She's freaked out. This all has probably been too fast and too much for her. She started her day relatively innocent, besides the commando thing. Now, she's had a hook-up with a pregnant lady after being informed for the first time that she has a thing for pregnant folks. It's just too much for one day. On the other hand, I have been sans orgasm all afternoon, and I can use her as an audience if nothing else. I sit down on the bed. "I'll drive you home in a minute, but first just let me finish," I say, my hand starting to massage my cunt.

She looks apprehensive at first, then I offer to let her rub my bump while I get off. She nodes enthusiastically, still unrestrainedly excited by the pregnant form on display. I lower myself onto my back, and she sits next to me and puts a little more pressure on my abdomen this time, which drives me wild. I get faster and faster with my cunt hand, and climax thinking about how much I've corrupted this young woman. What are you gonna do, I got her home safely, I'm sure she's fine. Weird afternoon... Moving forward!

Jarred was amused and turned on by my stories of scantily-clad rejection. He coated more than my bump and tits that night. I went to sleep with my whole body shining.

MONTH 6

My bump is protruding more and getting rounder and wider. It's finally a size that lets me get both hands solidly on my abdomen at the same time, and I love gripping it on either side. Or top and bottom. Or any combination of sides. I just love grabbing my bump! I got head from Jarred this morning while gripping my belly with both hands the entire time. I came HARD. Tongues are generally not what I've been thinking about putting inside myself, though. I've been fisting myself pretty regularly during my solo sessions, and I'm really craving something that'll stretch me out even more. Jarred's dick is more than ample for most purposes, but not quite up to this particular task.

I lug my engorged body to the sex toy shop for the third time this week. There's a black ribbed dildo that's bigger than any cock I've taken and wider in diameter than my fisting hand. That'll do. I take my car to an empty section of the grocery store parking lot next door and try it out, too impatient to wait the ten minutes driving home. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I've finished after thrusting the dildo in and out of my cunt a mere four times. I keep my skirt hiked up while I drive home just in case the mood strikes again...

Jarred meets me as I'm opening the front door, kisses my cheek and whispers "8 o'clock tonight" into my ear. I flash back to the night I had my pregnant husband tied to the posts of our bed. He was blindfolded and got his ears plugged as well so that I could get my pregnant best friend Rachel into the bedroom and surprise Jarred with her gravid 8 month form already just about on top of him. I got wet thinking about it, and crossed my fingers that I was correct in assuming tonight Jarred would return the favor. I wonder if there'd be a special guest. Would he bring in Rachel again? Someone else we've fooled around with? A total stranger? I had no clue, and that got me even wetter.

Jarred keeps his distance from me for the majority of the day. Probably doesn't want to spoil anything for me, excited and nervous he'll prematurely spill a detail. I'm not complaining; the new dildo really takes up my free time. It's got a suction cup on the base and I attach it to our full-length mirror, flat on the floor of our bedroom. This is a favored technique to get some fun and unusual views of myself as I get off. Which I do repeatedly. On the mirror, then from the wall of the shower, the floor of the shower, the other wall of the shower...It's pretty fun in the shower, I guess I'm saying. My water-based lube flows as freely as the water pouring over my gravidness.

I can't keep my hands off my newly plump bump. Or my engorged clit. Or my growing tits. I am so, SO horny in anticipation of 8 o'clock. I can't stop thinking about it, so I don't stop masturbating. I try watching porn without touching myself for as long as possible, a fun solo activity I use to pleasantly kill time on occasion. I go with pregnant content. Little else interests me when I'm expecting. I make it five minutes without touching myself on the first try. Then six. Seven. Three. One. Aaaaand I'm just going without any breaks for the entirety of an hourlong clip. Pregnancy fatigue and exertion finally tire me out, and I fall asleep to the next video in the queue, naked on top of our comforter.

I'm gently shaken awake, and my eyes go immediately to the clock. 8:01. Fuck yes! "I can see you're ready," Jarred says, raising his eyebrows at my lack of clothing. He pulls out the same restraints I'd used on his sexy pregnant body several years ago. I'm tied to the bedposts and blindfolded in short order. I'm unbearably wet by the time he's finished binding me. This is already gloriously unbearable. He's left my ears alone. He must want me to hear what he's doing before we start in earnest, and I listen closely.

I hear him open the front door. Some quiet conversation in the next room. I can make out two sets of footsteps entering the bedroom. I'm pretty confident I can identify Jarred's steps by sound. The other steps I hear sound like they're coming from a significantly heavier source. I'm getting wetter and wetter. I hear faint noises of clothing being dropped on the floor...

Jarred finally speaks. "Listen up," he says, and loud slurping sounds begin. A voice far deeper than Jarred's starts to moan. He's blowing a large man! I want all the genitalia in the room to enter me at once. I briefly strain against my right arm's restraints, so horny I forget I can't touch myself. The slurping and moaning continue for a few minutes, I think. My mind is addled with anticipation and time is impossible to keep track of. The noises finally stop, footsteps approach.

My ankle and wrist restraints are undone, though Jarred sternly tells me not to even think about moving without his permission. He pulls my whole body down towards the mystery guest. Cunt flush with the end of the bed, I'm now easily fuckable even with my bump. It is intensely difficult not to touch myself, but I manage to refrain. "I think it's time to see what you're dealing with," Jarred says from just next to me as I feel him removing my blindfold. There's a huge pregnant man at the foot of the bed, visible above my feet-obscuring belly.

It's The Cock!! During his second pregnancy, Jarred had brought The Cock (and his friend, whom we'd named "The Belly") home from cruising the men's section of Motherhood. I had hornily observed their three-way in this very room. He was still hirsute and attractively chubby. His belly, though, which had been sizable last time, was now almost incomprehensibly huge. He sees me staring at his midsection, and states "It's twins this time."

The titanic bump holds his milk-engorged tits up nearly to his chin, and must protrude two feet from his abdomen and six inches out on either side of his torso at its furthest reaches. It rests all the way down on his cock. It probably would've obscured most men's members, but we hadn't given him the moniker of "The Cock" for nothing. And it was spelled with a capital "C" for a reason. It was fully erect and at least ten inches long, with a girth that makes my cunt drip juices down my thighs. I am so, so very happy to see The Cock again...

No foreplay, to my delight. Our guest approaches me swiftly, lifting his extraordinarily heavy belly with both hands to place atop mine. Bellies relatively out of the way, The Cock's mammoth dick fully enters my pussy. I'm honestly shocked I can accommodate it. I can feel my cunt stretching around him, and I cum during his first thrust. A new personal record! He goes in and out of me slowly and deliberately, always thrusting balls deep. I come six times before he finally pulls out and shoots on my bump.

His load is the most substantial I've ever seen, and my jaw has dropped open. He grabs his belly with hands and rubs our bumps together, coating us both in opalescent glory. My right hand involuntarily rushes in to rub my cunt in ecstasy, and Jarred doesn't object to my unapproved movement. He must see the need in my eyes. I get myself off quickly, then rub The Cock's shining gut with both hands for a moment. I'm quickly back at my cunt with one hand, the feeling of his aggressively stretched out and intensely tight bump driving me nuts.

I've lost count of my orgasms: another first for me. After lots of belly and cunt rubbing, I rightly assume The Cock's ready to get off again and motion for Jarred to join us. My husband's hands stick to The Cock's gravid center like they were glued there, massaging his cum-coated hugeness fervently. It's hot as all fuck. I get a dick in both hands and start jerking. I make sure they're both right above my tits and belly when they climax, and I'm positively dripping in cum.

I rub it in but it's just too much for me to absorb, and I can feel it running down my entire torso. The Cock's second load seemed somehow even bigger than the first, defying everything I knew about male physiology and semen. I'm not sure I've been this turned on in my entire life. I catch some of the excess ejaculate with two fingers and offer them to Jarred, who eagerly shoves the men's mixed-together loads into his mouth.

More rubbing, jerking, and coating ensue, but at a more relaxed pace. It's suddenly 10 o'clock, and pregnancy fatigue is getting disruptively pronounced. We finally put some clothes back on, closing out one of the best experiences in my sexual history. Having been lusting after bigger and bigger things to stick in my cunt, Jarred's choice of special guest had been positively perfect.