The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I insist The Cock stick around for a few minutes post-coitus for a refreshment. I need to know more about this magnificent stranger. His real name is Dan, though he loves the moniker we admit to applying to him. Jarred had once more found him cruising the men's section of Motherhood last Wednesday, 8 months into this pregnancy. We learn he was the one who actually turned that weekly hour into a hot pick-up zone, though he's modest about it, claiming to just have set it in motion and watch it take off in popularity over the years.

He's kept himself pregnant as constantly as possible since getting his uterus, with surrogacies following the two children his wife wanted. "Baby out, embryo in," he explains concisely. This is his first time with twins and he seems as in awe of his bump as I am. The Cock leaves at around 11, but not before I get his phone number. If this incredible specimen is permanently pregnant, I will most certainly be calling on him again in the future. Actually, the constant pregnancies are just a bonus; I'm unable to fathom not having that cock in me again at some point.

Once we're alone, I lead Jarred directly back to the bedroom, horniness having overtaken fatigue for the moment. I push him into the corner chair, telling him he's not allowed to move. I get some modest revenge on him with the slowest striptease and cunt rubbing I can muster, performing for him for a solid twenty minutes. I don't let him so much as touch my hand until the next morning, when I can't resist taking his morning erection in my mouth.

The Cock's bump has stirred up a considerable amount of envy in me, and I wonder if I might attempt a twin pregnancy at some point myself...

MONTH 7

I'm in my third trimester and starting to waddle, my bump getting larger and more unwieldy by the day. My horniness hasn't subsided a bit, though, and I can hardly stop thinking about the marvelous dalliance with The Cock a few weeks ago. A few Wednesdays after our encounter, I decide I'm going to try cruising Motherhood's weekly pick-up lunch hour myself, crossing my fingers that I might run into The Cock again. I put on my tightest and whitest bodycon dress, no underwear. My dark, untended pubic hair and deeply brown nipples are very, very clearly visible, and I'm ready to fucking go. I head to the mall, entering Motherhood just before noon.

The Cock doesn't show up to his own creation today, but I'm quickly fine with his absence. The store is a veritable buffet of hot pregnant bodies, male and female. Jarred had said the men's section was the place to be, but at least on this particular Wednesday the action seems to have spread to cover the entire store. I eye-fuck every single preggo thoroughly, struggling to make any sort of decisions between the embarrassment of sexy riches on display.

There's really not a dud in the store, besides the starkly un-pregnant and uncomfortable-looking middle-aged woman behind the counter. Every customer is both showing and showing off. My dress is far from the tightest in the store, and somehow not even the most revealing. I'm one of the few women not to be baring at least part of her belly, if not all of it: one lady's just wearing a sports bra and a mini-skirt, allowing the entirety of her third trimester torpedo belly to be admired by all. There's a line of four preggos to her side, all waiting to get their hands on that sharply protruding bump. I make a mental note to flirt with her if the crowd thins; I've yet to experience that particular model of gravidness firsthand.

The expectant men's shirts must average two sizes too small. Underbelly cleavage is so prevalent it's hard for any one person's to stand out, not helping with my indecisiveness. One man towards the back of the store does stand out to me, though. He's dressed very conservatively for the occasion, wearing a button-down blue dress shirt tucked into light khaki pants. Less of his skin is showing than about any other preggo's in the store, but he's at least 6' 4" and obese, so he's easy to spot towering over everyone else.

I can't see his belly over the rack he's browsing, but his tits are massive and encouraging. Approaching and catching my first glimpse of his whole form, my first thought is surprise that any company makes shirts that can contain him. His belly takes up as much of his torso as the Cock's twin belly had, but his is far more filled out with fat, and very, very soft looking even through the dress shirt.

A big, beautiful man. Is BBM a term yet? It really needs to be, I've just discovered. I hadn't fantasized about such a fat man in my life, but my pussy was urging me on with juices that may well have been showing through my white dress. I did not particularly care if I was visibly wet and who noticed, and I struck up a conversation with this rare and titillating specimen. "I want to fuck you," I blurted out, my face instantly reddening. He laughed, and I was in. I think he may have been too intimidating a figure for some to approach. My bluntness and awkwardness seemed to endear me to him, and we decided to search for a third. Why not capitalize further on this embarrassment of pregnant riches, after all?

With such a stand-out preggo man next to me, I decide we're a big enough draw that we can try for Mrs. Torpedo Belly. There's no longer a crowd waiting to massage her bump, so Fat Man and I approach directly. I impulsively lift the bare torpedo in both hands before either of us says a word to her, and my embarrassing bluntness leads to a laugh once again. This is a viable strategy to get noticed in a crowded field, I'm learning. We introduce ourselves belatedly.

She looks Fat Man up and down, eyes widening and smile creeping across her lips. Patting his belly lightly and unashamedly staring at the wet spot that had indeed developed at my crotch, she agreed to come home with us. We head to our cars, and I can't help but rub one out on the short drive home. Or, rub two out. I call Jarred in between orgasms to warn him of our impending arrival. He'll be in the observation chair in the corner of the bedroom, just as I had been during his Motherhood-based three-some.

[Just to be unequivocally clear about this, I mean "Fat Man" with whole-hearted respect and absolutely no insult. This guy is very, very hot, I appreciate every inch and ounce of him, and I wouldn't judge him for a second. It's an entirely affectionate moniker. He's fat, and it's great. Body positivity all the way, motherfuckers!]

Our guests decline Jarred's offer of refreshments, and Fat Man suggests we get to the bedroom. Torpedo Belly nods enthusiastically. They may be even hornier than I am, which gets me very excited for what's to come. We get to the bedroom and get naked. I'm pleasantly surprised to see Fat Man's belly is entirely hairless; it provides a nice contrast to the Cock's hirsuteness I enjoyed a few weeks ago. I am very modestly shaped compared to my partners. All forms exposed, I realize the size of the bumps I've gathered may make accessing genitals difficult, if not impossible, in our three-way situation. I'm getting wetter just from considering this cumbersome three-preggo challenge.

We stand as close to each other as we can, bumps rubbing together copiously as we form a triangle. Every bump has one hand from each of the other preggos on it. We're gently caressing at first, our hands' motions speeding up as excitement builds. There's also plenty of pushing in on Fat Man's soft belly and lifting up of Torpedo Belly's precariously drooping bump. No one's able to resist such fun temptations, and the receiving parties don't seem to mind at all. Torpedo eventually pushes Fat Man onto his back on the bed, kneeling next to him to take his cock in her mouth.

I'm instantly enamored of the flatter, softer, even more expansive aspects of his belly when he's supine, and I kneel next to him on the bed to start grabbing, prodding, and caressing. His softer and firmer parts delight me. I spend several minutes exploring every inch of his beautiful bump. "Want some lubrication?" he asks in between moans. I think I get his meaning, and I nod enthusiastically.

He taps Torpedo on the head, she removes her mouth from his cock, and he finishes himself off with his dick against the bottom of his belly. I quickly gather every iota of his cum in my hands. I'll need all I can get to coat this beast properly! Just managing to get a thin layer of sheen across the entirety of his mid-section, I lean back and take in the sight of his giant shininess. My reverie only lasts a few moments before I feel compelled to lean in and start licking it off.

As I begin this considerable task, Torpedo positions herself behind me and kneels down, her drooping bump resting on the floor. She spreads my legs gently and begins eating me out from behind. "Oh, Christ," I hear from Jarred's seat, and I glance over to see him naked and masturbating furiously. I cross my fingers that Torpedo can handle the extra fluids I feel myself producing. My tongue gets tired before I can get to every inch of Fat Man's abdomen, and I leave him glistening from his navel down.

I decide I want a turn to glisten and take his new erection in one hand and start pumping, rubbing his shinier section with the other hand. He gets off quickly with the dual rubbing. I gather his cum in my palms and start massaging it into my hanging bump, moaning as Torpedo's cunnilingus work intensifies.

She finishes me off as I finish coating myself, and she moves herself into position over Fat Man's face, lowering her cunt onto his mouth and moaning as he goes directly for her clit. Her bump is protruding straight into empty space toward the head of the bed, and it is just too inviting. I kneel where our pillows usually are, facing her and lifting her bump in both hands. It's very, very heavy, like two dense watermelons sticking straight out of her. I press it to my cum-basted bump and move it around gently in circles, spreading the ejaculate onto her. She reaches down and rubs it in further, moaning with Fat Man's intense tongue work. I notice his erection has returned, and I move around the bed to mount him, my belly on top of his.

Torpedo Belly cums loudly. I cum loudly. Fat Man cums loudly. I decide to let his seed stay in me this time, and enjoy the feeling of it starting to dribble down my thighs as I dismount. An idea strikes, and I let what's dripping from me collect in my hand, then run over to rub it into Jarred's flat stomach. I cross my fingers that Fat Man doesn't disapprove of this unauthorized use of his semen, but I think he'll be fine with it. Jarred smiles widely in appreciation and helps me massage the cum into himself, then finishes himself off again and mixes his own cum with it.

There's more on him than one man could possibly use, so I gather some of the excess and rub the hot, hot mess onto my bump and pussy, using it as lubrication as I rub my clit to another quick climax. I look back to the bed and both of my pick-ups are laying on their backs, breathing deeply and gently caressing their own and each other's bellies. I think this orgy is pretty much complete, but I go over and rub their bellies some more for some innocent fun.

We're all clearly exhausted as we slowly get clothed. I insist they each have at least a glass of water before they leave. Way too many fluids had been spilled in there for them not to need a little rehydration.

MONTH 8

For the first time, I have a pregnancy effect I've long envied: the thin, dark line of hair running from the top of my belly to my navel. I keep my shirts hiked up over my belly even more than usual so that I can stroke it. Or just keep my shirt off entirely, as I'm spending a serious amount of time admiring and caressing this huge belly. It's rounder, firmer, and more physically limiting than ever; I could hardly be hornier. It may, in fact, be bigger now than I'd ever gotten in my first pregnancy. Subsequent pregnancies add size, I know, but probably not enough so that I should look bigger now than I did at 9 months last time.

Dave and Maria Wilson, the couple for whom I'm carrying this child, called me last week to plan a visit with me before the baby's born. I'm not sure why they want to meet, exactly, but am glad to oblige. They meet me at a quiet local coffee shop. The moment I see them again I have an epiphany about the reason for my surprisingly large bump: these are some very large folks that have their baby growing inside me. They're not fat but solidly built, and each are at least six inches taller than their genders' averages. I wonder if I really want to deliver this one vaginally, or maybe go for the C-section this time...

They tell me they hoped to experience just a bit of my very pregnant state, not wanting to miss out entirely on the wonders of gestation. I'm asked a litany of questions, and they get progressively more personal. How I'm doing emotionally, how this compares to my last pregnancy, how my belly is progressing, what sorts of unpleasant symptoms I'm having, etc. They ask if they can touch my belly, which I happily bare and allow them to rub and prod for several minutes.

They're entranced with it. I have an inkling of what they really want, and go with tried and true bluntness: "You know, if you're interested, I can show you more back at home. My body, I mean. Nothing weird, just...I'd like you to see it, if you're not too uncomfortable." Locking eyes with each other, they nod purposefully, and we are in my bedroom within 15 minutes.

I have them sit on the bed. They stay fully clothed, of course; this encounter is just about my body, not theirs. I take off my top but keep my bra on at first, letting them really get a good view of the entirety of my belly. I encourage them to touch it, and they explore me extensively with four hands on my bump at once. I'm getting slightly wet, but it feels inappropriate for the occasion. I'll rub one out once they've gone.

Eventually, they both stop rubbing on me, and make brief eye contact with each other. Awkwardly, they ask if I'd be willing to show them a few more of my bodily changes, if that didn't make me too uncomfortable. It didn't, of course, and my bra is off immediately. I unzip my pants, too, pulling them and my panties down in one motion. Proud of my form, I stand directly in front of them, entirely exposed.

We spend minutes upon minutes in absolute silence. Never awkwardly, somehow. Their reverence is palpable. I see them peruse the whole of my body during the first few moments, especially focusing on my engorged, milk-filled breasts. Eventually, though, they both seem to be right back at my bump, eyes glued to it for the vast majority of my nude time.

My presence is taken in thoroughly and serenely. I can't say what's going through their minds for all this time, but I'm in an almost meditative state for the duration. I'm right back in the meadow near my family's cabin, laying in the grass and contemplating the growing baby inside me. My changing body. Nature's many miracles. It was a much more sedate encounter than most of my pregnant and naked experiences, and I loved every bit of it.

MONTH 9

I'm definitely bigger than i ever got last pregnancy, and even bigger than Jarred got during any of his three. He's jealous, but also can't keep his hands to himself for five minutes. I've got new stretch marks appearing daily. I'm cumbersome to a point I'm starting to find substantially less sexy than it was last month. Love my waddle still, though.

Overall, I'm feeling pretty done with this pregnancy at this point. I remain at least at a low level of horniness, though. Getting myself off has gotten challenging, awkward, and downright tiring. I can only keep my arm stretched around my massive center for so long, and not always long enough to cum. I have to use the other hand to hold my belly up for cunt access, which is also tiring but makes me wet in its own right.

Luckily, I'm not the only one who can get me off. Last time I was 9 months pregnant and tired-horny, gravid Jarred was in the exact same boat, and we could barely help each other. This time, svelte Jarred's unencumbered body is an absolute godsend. He eats me out, rubs my clit, coats my belly in cum, or does just about anything I might desire on command. I even had him fist me for the first time, to his delight and my immense pleasure. He's adorably attentive, rarely leaving my side or taking his hands off my stretched-to-capacity bump.

My labor has already started. My water broke four hours ago, and we're waiting for my contractions to get just a bit closer together before we leave for the hospital. I wanted to share with everyone as close to birth as possible. Wish me luck!

EPILOGUE

My delivery experience was great! A mere ten minutes of pushing, no complications, healthy baby, intact pussy. DELIGHTED parents. They were adorable holding their daughter for the first time, and thanked me profusely. They even added a very generous tip to my last payment.

I'm keeping my uterus in, as I can't imagine I'm done with pregnancy. I'll take a break for at least half a year, then probably look into surrogacy again. I don't think I could resist it if I wanted to. The Cock's mind-blowing twin belly has remained on my mind the past few months, especially seeing how modest my bump was at the end compared to his. He'd told us finding a twin surrogacy gig had been difficult, but it was possible. And I could really use some extra cash for that screened-in porch Jarred and I have been eyeing. Almost certainly to be continued, loves...