The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 07

Story Info
Jarred's 5th pregnancy. Mpreg, escorting, orgy...& family.
6k words
4
3.6k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Horny Sea Horse VII - Jarred's Fifth

Hello once again! Jarred here. It's been a year and...well, take a goddamn guess, at this point. Yes, I'm pregnant for the fifth time. Annie pretty much insisted. We've fucked, sucked, groped and ogled our share of preggos over the past year, but it just wasn't quite doing it for her. After her triplet pregnancy, she's not yet ready for another go herself. So, my turn again. Another surrogacy, naturally. She did insist and pretty much make the choice for both of us, but I can't say I disagreed with her or argued for a second. It'd be a lie to say I'm less of an addict than she is. I'm so fucking ready to do this again, and was thrilled to get my embryo implanted last week. So here we go, right to the point this time.

Pregnancy 5, Month 1

No really notable changes to speak of as far as my body goes thus far, but that has not dampened Annie's horniness over my new pregnancy one bit. I don't mind telling you she currently has my dick in her mouth; I just wouldn't have time to update this thing if I waited for her to be done with me. Hand, mouth, or pussy, she's got me pretty well occupied just about all the time since I got pregnant. I wake up with my cock in her control not just in the morning, but sometimes more than once over the span of a single night.

I hope none of that comes off as complaining; it's really, really not. She can get it absolutely anytime she wants. I've started to get the slightest bit of nausea and fatigue, but not nearly enough of either to make me turn down plentiful fucking, sucking, and stroking. Not that I'm even close to needing to worry about stretch marks yet, but she's keeping my midsection as well-moisturized with cum as it's ever been. It's hot. Her enthusiasm for my very early pregnancy is quite contagious. I don't know how she's going to turn things up further once I'm showing, never mind once I get truly gravid. But I'm sure she's going to find a way. This is very exciting already.

Month 2

Well, her enthusiasm has gotten the slightest bit weird. I've become seriously nauseous, close to 24/7 at the moment. I'm kneeling at the toilet for a decent percentage of my days. You might not think a person could wedge her head between a vomiting person's thighs and the base of a toilet, but you'd be wrong. Blowjobs mid-puking have become a daily occurrence, bare minimum. I can't say I don't enjoy it, but the mix of sensations is slightly confusing. I'm not personally turned on by the morning sickness symptom in the way Annie so clearly is, but I remain very much turned on by her insatiable appetite for my dick in her mouth.

Additionally, getting one of my beloved cum massages mid-sick is a most welcome distraction. So, she's still having her fun, and I'm getting a good amount of pleasure during unpleasant times. Win-win, I guess you'd have to say. Can't deny it's a bit odd, though. Anyway, I really need to go throw up...and get a little head.

Month 3

We're at Dr. Lucas' office for a check-up, and Annie starts chatting up a heavily pregnant woman whom she most certainly positioned herself next to on purpose. She gets handsy, unable to resist the 8 month bump next to her, and obviously horny as hell. The woman's there with her husband; Dr. Lucas has given them their first pregnancy after years of infertility. Annie shares our own not-dissimilar story, and a bond is formed. Before they're called into their appointment, Annie's got them coming over for coffee and cake later in the afternoon. I can't imagine they have any idea what's coming, but I sure as shit do.

Once we're all at the house together, it doesn't take Annie 15 minutes to have the woman's top hiked up to the bottom of her bra, completely baring her remarkably smooth and round bump. My shirt is off completely, as Annie gives them a little biology lesson on male pregnancy. She makes sure to point out my darkened areolas and nipples, and, of course, my just-starting-to-be-visible bump right under my navel. They're both pretty fascinated with me, having somehow not encountered a pregnant man up to this point.

I'm clearly the bait, allowing Annie to wedge herself further into their business as she discusses my body compared to the woman's, and what the woman and I still have to expect going forward in our pregnancies. With a bit of prodding, she convinces the man to rub my bump, which she very well knows will get my juices flowing. I get hard in about 10 seconds and Annie promptly points it out to everyone in the room, faux-embarrassed that her husband's erection is visible through his jeans.

This, naturally, leads to Annie discussing the fact that both she and I find pregnancy sexually attractive. Glancing nervously at her husband, the woman quietly admits she's found herself feeling extra sexy as she gets bigger and bigger. The man says he agrees that his wife's gotten even sexier, and Annie's smile tells me she has them where she wants them. "Okay, I apologize for the bluntness, but I need to see how dark those nipples have gotten," she tells the woman. Blushing ensues, but so does the removal of top and bra.

Her tits are great, deep red areolas and nipples, milk-filled orbs resting perfectly on her beautiful bump. Annie's got her hands all over the belly again, this time "accidentally" brushing the newly bared breasts on occasion. She comes back over to me, hand at the level of my crotch when she's still six feet away. My erection is immediately grabbed through my jeans, and we're making out hard. Without pulling away from me, she gestures our guests toward the bedroom and pulls me there as well.

Annie pulls her jeans and panties down in one go, pushes me onto the bed as soon as I do the same for myself, and mounts my cock, her hands firmly placed on my recently developed protuberance. They may not have come in with much experience, but our new couple friends follow our lead with little hesitation. He's naked and on his back next to me on the bed, and she lugs her belly with both hands as she just manages to get herself above him enough to take his dick in her. We're fucking side-by-side, Annie's hands flying between my tiny bump and the woman's sizable one, caressing and prodding with evident enthusiasm.

The woman pulls Annie's head in towards hers, and they're making out. I'm having trouble fending off orgasm, but manage to keep it at bay for the moment, at least. I feel the man's hand on my bump, which gets me going even more. I can't hold back any longer, and I'm cumming loudly. Annie cums loudly, gripping the woman's bump in both hands. The woman cums, one hand on one of her tits and the other rubbing her clit. The man cums, and his wife rolls off him.

Annie dismounts from me, hopping over to collect some of the cum from the woman's creampied pussy, just as she's collected some of my cum from her own. She has a big handful of two loads, which she proceeds to rub all over the woman's bump, adding a glorious sheen. This is clearly a novel occurrence for the couple, but you can tell we've just opened up a new sexual door for them that they will be revisiting in the weeks to come.

We all get dressed, and they take off. We don't bother getting their contact information; she'll deliver in the next few weeks, and Annie will have lost all interest. My refractory period over, I find myself jealous that the woman's bump got the cream treatment over mine. Annie doesn't let the injustice stand for long. She keeps the head of my cock in her mouth as I jerk off rapidly. I tap her head just before I finish, and shoot white pearls directly onto my bump. We both rub it into me, and she finishes up by licking off both of our hands. She demands I keep my shirt off and roam the house with my opalescent glow for the rest of the afternoon. I don't require much convincing.

Month 4

As soon as my bump is noticeable enough to turn a few heads in public, Annie's pushing hard for me to cruise for a hook-up. The obvious choice is the gay bar near the local Motherhood, into which the famed men's section's Wednesday lunchtime pick-up hour has spilled most hornily into Wednesday evenings. It's the spot for picking up preggos, or being picked up while you're preggo. It's men and women in roughly equal proportions at this point, we've found over the past year or so. We've picked up our share of preggos here in between our own pregnancies, and Annie's super fucking excited to have one of us on the other side of the pick-up once again.

I wear a black bodycon dress with nothing underneath, tits and bump highlighted most prominently, nipples very much visible. Annie dresses identically, throwing off strong, concise vibes that we're a package deal. She seats me at a centrally-located, visible-to-all table and starts hunting. I watch her circle the perimeter of the bar, chatting up a few pregnant men and women with no apparent luck. She is getting in plenty of bare belly rubs, though, with just about every preggo in this bar ready to lift their shirts at the slightest hint of interest. I'm increasingly envious...and horny.

Lost in fantasy, I briefly lose track of Annie. A brunette woman in a tight black t-shirt and ripped jeans, late 2nd trimester, approaches me and says "your wife sent me." She takes my hand, leading me into the women's bathroom with her. We take the handicap stall, and she unceremoniously pulls my dress up to reveal my cock and bump. I start to lift her shirt over her belly, and she promptly pulls it all the way off, tossing it on the floor. She hasn't worn a bra tonight, either. My dress goes to the floor, too. Our hands are quickly all over each other's bumps, tits, and genitals. She doesn't remove her jeans, but they're more than tight enough to allow for some serious sensation via rubbing her cunt through them.

Or so her moans indicate. I get her off through the jeans, and she gets on her knees in front of me, taking my cock into her mouth and beginning to quickly move her mouth up and down my shaft. She's got truly remarkable suction, and I find myself tapping her on the head in just a few minutes. It's impolite to cum in a stranger's mouth, I've always supposed. And it's definitely not right to let a perfectly good load shoot down a throat rather than onto a nice pair of tits and round belly. My load sprays all over her torso, she stands back up, and I thoroughly rub it into her. She grabs her shirt off the floor and puts it back on. It visibly sticks to her now-sticky torso. If it weren't for the goddamn refractory period, this sight alone would have me ready for round two. Instead, we're both dressed again, and we part ways namelessly. God bless Annie for setting this up!

Exiting the women's room, Annie is waiting close by with a man who looks nervous and non-pregnant. "First timer," she tells me, and the three of us grab a table. He's been coming to this bar for years, but this is his first foray into Preggo Night. He's preggo-curious, I guess you'd call it: intrigued at a distance, not sure how he'll feel once one is actually available right in front of him. In short order, we're in line for the men's room's handicap stall. The two massively pregnant men (seriously, these guys were fucking huge...next week, maybe?) in the stall before us leave dripping sweat, and Annie's got my dress off before our friend has closed the stall door behind the three of us.

She stands behind me, rubbing my bump with her right hand and erecting my cock with her left. The guy watches from a few feet away, totally enthralled. His dick's out now, and he's slowly stroking it, clearly close to cumming already. Annie gestures him over, and he's on his knees for my second blowjob of the night. He keeps both hands glued to my bump, blowing me slowly but rhythmically for a solid five minutes before I come hard into his mouth. "Spit it onto me," I quickly demand. He's all in, standing up and letting my cum and his saliva drip onto my bump, then rubbing it in tenderly. I'm glowing and happy, and I grab his still-hard cock. I jerk him, carefully aimed so that he climaxes right onto my already-shiny bump. I'm dripping semen now, and he kneels back down to lick the excess cum off my belly. I think we've created a convert to preggo love. Fun fucking night.

Month 5

I've got a nice little bump going, and I can't keep my hands or my cum off it. Never mind keeping Annie away from it. She peels herself off me long enough to take a phone call from our old friend The Cock (see our previous journals!). We're invited to a key party, which I had no idea had even existed since the '70s. It's a preggo-specific key party, with all of the preggos putting their car keys in the bowl, and non-preggos randomly choosing from them. Or, it's supposed to be random. Annie winds up with The Cock, of course, and I'm pretty sure neither of them would've left it to chance. So be it; I can't compete with that guy's member for a second, and I understand completely why she wanted some of his trademark hole-stretching. His bump was looking seriously good, too, in his 15th or so pregnancy. How could she resist?

I'm slightly disappointed that I won't be getting with a preggo myself, but am certainly glad that whoever gets with me is going to be into my current state. I wind up with an attractive blonde woman, thin with big tits, mid-30s. Can't complain. She can't either, it would seem. We're both naked as soon as we get into our room, and she's all over my belly with her hands and tongue. I'm hard right away, and she's already down there; I'm in her mouth before I know it. She blows me for a few, then I maneuver us into a 69 position with me on the bottom, as her pussy is looking pretty good to me. I eat her out, she blows me and caresses my bump.

I finish myself on my bump, and she's licking it clean before I have the chance to rub it in. Again, no complaints. It's pretty damn hot, and I'm making out with her the moment she's finished, the taste of my cum passing from her mouth to mine. We're at it for long enough for me to get hard again, and she's riding my cock, resting both hands on my bump as she bounces up and down. I'm entranced by the way her tits are bobbing up and down, and I get two fantastic handfuls, her erect nipples brushing against my palms. I pull out and cum on my bump once more, this time rubbing it into myself as she collapses next to me. It's a good time, but frankly a tiny bit vanilla for my tastes. I'm only halfway through this pregnancy, though, and I know Annie will heat things up further for us. On to the next adventure!

Month 6

Annie brings up pregnant escorts, and it sounds like old hat to me at this point. She clarifies: I'll be the pregnant escort, and she'll do the pimping. I'm intrigued, to put it mildly. It was difficult to find pregnant escorts when we'd gone that route in the past, but finding johns when you're the pregnant escort is really, really easy. You post an ad in the right place, and you're sorting through more offers than you can possibly handle. We don't post pictures of my face or anything else that could identify me, but my nicely developing, mildly hairy tear drop belly is more than enough to get a good number of folks all hot, bothered and begging to pay me for my time. Annie's got some kind of screening process set up to keep me safe and legally protected, and before I know it, I've got my first date.

My first date is a quickie, just to get warmed up, Annie figures. It's a guy in his 60s, just wants to rub my belly, blow me and swallow. We meet in his hotel room, I'm in and out within the agreed upon 15 minutes. He gives a good blowjob, and I get a little cash? So far, I very much like this line of work.

Next, Annie sets up something a bit more exciting. It's two guys in their 30s, one of whom is heavily pregnant with their first child. They've been digging the pregnancy a lot and want more pregnancy around them, which I can certainly provide. I lay down on the bed in the hotel room: the pregnant guy positions his delightfully hairy bump just over my head so I can blow him and rub his belly, and his partner is kneeling at my knees so he can blow me and rub my belly. Copious rubbing of cum into bellies follows, naturally. We all have a great time, and Annie and my dinner is paid for. Again, escorting is going pretty well for me. I get I'm living a very privileged version of it, but my sluttiness is getting satiated and monetarily compensated, so I cannot complain.

Month 7

For my next act, Annie made sure the clients were okay with her being in the room, watching; she didn't want to miss this. It was a lesbian couple, both 8 months pregnant with their first(s). No experience with a man whatsoever, but intrigued enough with pregnancy in general that they want to try out a dick for the first time, so long as the guy's pregnant. And I'm quite pregnant at this point, if I may so so myself. I'm widening, protruding, waddling, all of it. Maybe not quite gravid just yet, but quickly approaching that descriptor.

We exchange over a dozen emails with them, working out every conceivable detail. They want to make sure their interactions with my cock are completely on their terms, and they won't be surprised by anything they're not interested in. No problem at all, and we happily iron out every detail they bring up. Basically, they touch me, not the other way around. Sounds pretty fucking hot to me.

After having built up some trust with all the emails, they feel comfortable enough to invite Annie and me over to their house for the fun. We chat a bit and enjoy light refreshments, but I can tell they're a bit antsy, and I suggest we move things into the bedroom. They whole-heartedly agree. We three preggos get nude, Annie sits in a chair in the corner to observe. The clients want me on my back on the bed, fully nude.

One sitting on each side of my waist, they each have one hand on my bump and one hand on my cock, enjoying the sensation of my hardening. Timidly at first, they take turns stroking up and down my dick. Unpracticed with male genitalia or no, getting a handjob from two heavily pregnant ladies is seriously arousing. I abide by the rules we set down, letting them touch me without my actively touching them. It's hard as hell to refrain from rubbing those bumps, mere inches from my hands. Additionally, though, it's hot as hell to refrain. I briefly feel similar to when Annie tied me to our four-post bed a few pregnancies back. It's a glorious sort of torture once again.

Once they've spent a few minutes with their hands on me, one of the pregnant ladies bends over to take my dick in her mouth, the other focusing all her attention on my bump. Fantastic sensations mixed with proximity to double pregnant hotness brings me to the brink of climax. I tap the fellatio-providing preggo on the head, not wanting her first experience of semen to be having it suddenly spurt into her mouth. I finish myself off with my hand, shooting onto my bump. "You can rub it in, if you like," I offer. "I'm sorta into that." An understatement if I've ever made one.

They're tentative at first, getting just the tiniest bit of cum on their fingertips to see what it feels like. Apparently not entirely grossed out, they both begin rubbing, four hands total on my belly. They rub it in gently but thoroughly, leaving my entire bump gleaming. I remind them I'll have to wait out my refractory period to be able to do much of anything again, and they take a little intermission to play with each other. They're rubbing each other's clits and bumps with their cum-sticky hands, and I want so, so badly to be able to jerk myself off. Another divine form of teasing torture, this one biology's doing.

By the time they get each other off I'm hard again, both from time passing and the extremely hot sex they've been having in front of me. I offer my cock's services to them once again. Wet from fooling around with her partner, one of the ladies climbs onto me, her eyes widening as I enter her. She does not seem displeased with the sensation. Gently, she lowers her dropped belly onto my slightly more modest one, allowing for some relatively easy fucking. She starts slowly bouncing up and down, moaning throughout. I continue keeping my hands to myself, wondering how long I can last. She gets off after a few minutes, and the other preggo is quickly atop my cock.

12