The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel bad when I can only give her about two minutes before I'm about to cum. "Where should I cum?" I manage to get out, and she quickly hops off me. I can hardly blame her for not wanting me to cum in her, pregnant or not. That might be pretty weird from her perspective. She seems to enjoy, though, my cumming directly onto my own bump again. This time, she bends down to lick it from my belly rather than rub it in. Her partner joins her, and they've got my midsection clean in under a minute.

It's ultra-hot, and I'm really glad they're enjoying my cum, just as I do. That pretty much does it for us, and they get dressed, pay, thank us and take off. I think me and my cock have made about as good a first-dick impression on these lesbians as could be hoped for. Good for everyone! Maybe they'll decide to get with more pregnant men. Those potential men can thank me later.

Month 8

I have a co-worker who's been eye-fucking me throughout this pregnancy. She's relatively new to the office, and hadn't experienced any of my previous gestations. I've been catching her since the moment I started showing and admitted to the folks at the office that I was, yet again, pregnant. Not that I've verbally called her on it, but our eyes have met awkwardly a great number of times by this point. Granted, I flaunt it when I've got it. I rub my belly at just about every moment of the workday that doesn't require both my hands be otherwise occupied.

While not revealing underbelly cleavage or ever even considering baring the full belly at work, I certainly wear my share of very tight-fitting clothes professionally when I'm pregnant. I'll discuss just about any aspect of my pregnancy with the ladies and one other guy at work who've gone through the wondrous process themselves. And those folks have for sure picked up on my thing for pregnancy, which I'm sure means it's spread around the office completely. I'm not sure what exactly gave me away, but I think it could've occurred to them that I had pleasure-related motives somewhere around the 6th or 7th pregnancy between my wife and me.

Anyway, this young woman, Gretchen, is in her mid-20s, has certainly not experienced a pregnancy herself, and has been very shy and quiet around me the past few months, despite the constant staring. I can't say I'm not leaning into it a little bit. A few weeks ago, for example, I saw her staring, but knew she didn't notice I caught her. I hiked my top up, revealing my whole bump right there at my desk. I took out the shea butter, and went to town for a solid five minutes. I'm positively sure she enjoyed the show.

Happening to be in the break room at the same time as Gretchen and another co-worker who's a few months behind me in her pregnancy, I exaggerate the touching-of-each-other's-bellies ritual, stroking both sides of my co-workers bump as she follows my lead and does the same with both her hands on mine. Again, definitely saw the a thrilled glint in the eyes of Gretchen after this little performance. I may be teasing her just a bit, but I can't help showing off for an obvious admirer.

My waddle, whenever I pass Gretchen's desk, is dialed up by at least 50%. I asked a co-worker to switch desks with me so that I'd have easier access to the bathroom, as I've been peeing every 30 minutes or so for the past 2 months; it's certainly convenient, but I really moved there to be more easily in Gretchen's sightline. Frankly, Gretchen's made work a lot more bearable during this pregnancy. I may not be able to get off during business hours, but putting on a show is a pretty decent substitute.

I've been telling Annie about all this, of course, and she mostly finds it pretty hot. She also thinks it's unconscionable for me to tease this young woman for an entire pregnancy without some sort of payoff. So, I'm not all that surprised when I find Gretchen in our kitchen, casually having coffee with my wife one Saturday afternoon. "Hi honey! Gretchen here just loves your bump," Annie begins. I don't bother asking how she found my co-worker's contact info or got her here, as the fact that she's already got Gretchen admitting to liking my body grabs my attention fully. Something fun is clearly going to come of this.

I entered the kitchen in just a bra and panties, and Gretchen's been gawking the whole time. I sidle up to her, presenting my gravidness for her touch. She grabs my bump in both hands from the bottom, lifting its weight from me temporarily. Gently placing it back down near my crotch (I've definitely dropped at this point, by the way!), she caresses it all over with both palms, fingers pushing into the bump gently to gauge its firmness in various areas. It's gotten slightly hairier this pregnancy, and she seems to be enjoying the hirsute belly.

I certainly enjoy having her rub and prod it. My dick is somehow still contained by my panties, but it could slip out at any second. "Why don't you take off your bra, sweetie," Annie implores. I do it immediately, milkily sagging tits bouncing then coming to rest on my low-hanging bump. Both tits are in Gretchen's hands immediately. "Bedroom?" I ask, finally getting a word out.

Gretchen tears all her clothes off on the way, shedding any shred of shyness she had left in her. Annie sits on the bed. I stay standing, and Gretchen kneels in front of me, getting a novel low-angle view of my belly and rubbing it with both hands nonstop. She works her way up to my tits at times, and occasionally even brushes against my very evidently erect cock, still barely contained in my underwear. Finally, she goes for it and pulls my panties down, my cock immediately springing to attention just under my bump.

Gretchen's eyes go wide, and she takes my shaft in her left hand and a handful of my bump in her right. I honestly don't give a shit who it is, I've learned over five pregnancies: anyone can play with my dick and belly at the same time, and I will be delighted. She goes at both parts aggressively, and I'm digging it. "I'm gonna move to the bed," I tell her gently, putting off climax for the moment. Annie gets off the bed as I move toward it, moving toward her viewing chair in the corner of the room. She'll be hands-off for this experience, apparently.

I lay on my back on the bed, cock straight up and stretching just beyond my hairy bump, gesturing for Gretchen to join me. She climbs on the bed and sits directly on my tits, facing away from me. Leaning over to get dick access, she's basically hugging my bump with her entire torso as she takes me into her mouth. I fucking love it. I begin bouncing gently up and down, giving her the full sensory experience of my gravid belly's simultaneous firmness and softness. She moans as she takes it all in, continuing to suck me off.

Just as I start feeling my muscles readying to contract in orgasm, she removes my cock from my mouth and sits up. While I'm pretty sure this is her first time with a preggo, it's becoming obvious she knows her way around a penis. Rotating to face towards me, she's quickly got me in her pussy, and she feels great. Up and down rhythmically, I'm fending off orgasm again after half a dozen pumps.

"Tell me when you're going to cum." She's taken charge. It's a major turn-on, and based on how hard Annie's going at her newly-bared pussy in the corner, the wife's onboard too. Gretchen doesn't have to wait long, and I'm nodding in indication that orgasm is imminent. She climbs off my dick and kneels just to the side of me, pumping hard with her left hand to finish me off. I reach down around my very-much-in-the-way-at-this-point bump to angle her hand and my cock up, ensuring I'll cum right onto the bump. I know how much I like this, and I'm guessing she's gonna be into it as well.

I shoot rope after rope onto my belly, moaning loudly. Just about in unison, Annie moans from her corner of the room. Gretchen knows what to do without having to be told, and enthusiastically rubs my cum right into the hirsute flesh of my engorged gut. After a minute, she's rubbing my bump with the one hand and her cunt with the other. She's moaning in seconds, even more loudly than Annie or I had. Post-coital, Gretchen collapses next to me and our eyes meet. "Are things going to be awkward on Monday?" she asks. I couldn't give less of a fuck at the moment.

Month 9

Annie demands that I'm home this Wednesday around 1 PM. I have an inkling of where things might be heading, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. She's gone from 11:45 - 12:50, and I know that I was right about her destination the second she gets back. It was the Motherhood men's section's Wednesday lunch hour hook-up time, and she has apparently hit several jackpots simultaneously. She enters the house with four pregnant men: let's just call them Big, Huge, Huger, and Hugest.

It really seems like she hogged the entirety of the cream of the crop for herself, somehow bringing home four of the sexiest preggos I've ever seen from just the one pick-up hour. I'm seriously fucking huge at this point in the pregnancy, and have no idea what I'm going to be able to do with these monsters in our apparent MMMMM situation (or MMMMMF? I'm betting no "F," as this is the type of thing Annie'll probably want to watch rather than participate in). As we enter the bedroom and all four of our guests promptly begin to disrobe, Annie takes her seat in the corner and tells me to disrobe and lay down. "You'll be tended to," she explains.

All four new bumps in the room are hirsute, and all four have a little extra weight on them, providing a delightful softness all around. And they're all so very round, at least 7 months in even for the most modest of them. I'm nude on my back on the bed, erect but bump finally protruding further than my cock even when I'm supine. I can't see over my bump to who's blowing me, but based on differing techniques, all four of them take a turn at one point or another.

Other than that, they tend to stay at my sides, available for me to stroke and suck at will, so long as we can all navigate the multitude of huge and hairy bumps in the room. My belly's probably averaging four hands on it at a time throughout the encounter, and I'm loving every second. A veritable buffet of bumps and cocks, presented to me in a manner that minimizes my (very limited at this point) effort. My mouth and hands are a flurry moving between bumps and dicks, just as their hands, mouths, and cocks are. With just a little bit of eye contact between the five of us, we somehow manage to roughly line up our orgasms.

My bump receives ALL of the semen produced. It's a straight-up cum bath. Five whole loads at once, and it briefly crosses my mind that we're going to have to throw out our duvet. Or, save it as a sort of crusty trophy, maybe. The cum's dripping straight from my swollen belly onto the bed, even as I furiously rub as much into my skin as I can possibly absorb. I take whole handfuls and rub them into the four huge bumps that still surround me.

There is enough to go around, and I'm delighted at the five shining bumps together in one room. I even insist that Annie get a picture of the five gleaming bellies lined up in a row (no faces, of course). That photo will be a real keeper. I wish so very badly that I could keep playing with this incredible group Annie's assembled, but I'm just so fucking tired after round one. They understand, and they're gone from my life just as quickly as they entered it. But goddamn, what a climax to this pregnancy!!!

Epilogue

I had my C-section appointment yesterday and...I've still got my uterus today. Can't part with the damn thing, it would seem. I'm still not getting any younger, obviously, but there have been no adverse effects from the synthetic uteri even in men significantly older than me, Dr. Lucas assured.

I'm definitely not next on the docket, though. Annie was implanted with an embryo last week, as a matter of fact. She couldn't even wait till my pregnancy was complete. I can't say I'm surprised, especially with the control she took over this pregnancy of mine, and how fucking horny she was throughout. She couldn't bear to take a break in the action, and I'm sure you'll be hearing from her shortly. I imagine she'll be getting into plenty of new shenanigans in her next go 'round...

12