The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 08

Story Info
Annie's 4th pregnancy. Strip club, nude beach, amateur fun!
6.3k words
4.5
3.4k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Horny Sea Horse VIII - Annie's Return to Form

Hello and welcome! Annie here, triumphantly returning with another surrogate bun in the oven. I couldn't even manage to fully wait out Jarred's last pregnancy before getting knocked up myself again. It was too much fucking fun. I wanted in, so I got another embryo in me ASAP. After the triplet pregnancy, I wasn't sure I'd ever want another turn. I was wrong to every doubt my ongoing desires. It is a huge relief at the moment to know there's just the one baby in there, though. Not getting obscenely huge this time. Just huge enough. Manageably so.

Okay, enough foreplay. Time to fuck my way through this thing.

Pregnancy 4, Month 1

Things are just not happening quickly enough for me. I realize I can't expect the sort of crazily rapid explosion in growth that came so early when I was pregnant with triplets. On the other hand, wasting a third of my pregnancy without even showing is making me sort of sad right now. And the silicone belly just isn't doing it for me at the moment. Granted, I'm still fairly horny, and using Jarred's cum to moisturize the area that will be my bump on the reg. I just want that bump to be there so badly. Time will pass! I need to exercise a little bit of patience, and I'll be nice and big before I know it. Until then, maybe I'll go hunting for some eye-candy at the mall. Or, a little more than eye-candy.

Month 2

I'm so fucking morning sick. It's even worse, somehow, than what I went through with the triplets. It's been close to three straight weeks of nausea and puking at this point, and I've honestly been wondering if this pregnancy was the right decision for me. I have real regrets that are getting hard to tamp down. Luckily, I have an amazing husband. I'm lying on our bed, puke bucket by my side, when he enters the room with our old friend The Cock. The Cock's gigantic; I later find out it's another twin pregnancy for him and he's close to 8 months along. Jarred tells me they have a little show for me, and that he hopes it'll remind me of how much I love pregnancy.

I'm intrigued. Jarred keeps his clothes on, but The Cock is quickly in the nude and 11" erect. Positioning himself behind The Cock, Jarred puts both hands on his massive hairy center, grabbing flesh with his right hand and caressing with his left. The left hand slowly moves down to The Cock's...well, cock. It becomes evident within about two attempted strokes that Jarred can't one-hand the beast that is The Cock's namesake.

He moves around to the front of him. Kneeling, he takes The Cock's absurdly girthed shaft in both hands, stroking with just a little bit of hand rotation. Jarred's got good handjob technique, I note. After a few minutes of very arousing stroking, Jarred's attempting to get some of that massive dick in his mouth. He manages the entire head and maybe two inches of the shaft. It seems to be plenty based on The Cock's moans.

Jarred sucks while continuing to stroke with both hands, The Cock's hands gripping his colossal midsection and lifting it away from his crotch and out of Jarred's way. Moaning more loudly, The Cock's lets his bump drop directly onto Jarred's fellating head. Jarred pulls his mouth back, continuing to stroke as The Cock climaxes. As soon as he notices The Cock's muscles starting to spasm, Jarred lets go of the dick and The Cock takes over, pointing himself upward directly into his belly. He cums onto himself, and Jarred massages each and every pearl into the bump as they shoot out.

Meanwhile, I've been touching myself for the first time in about 10 days. I'm coming for the third time in the last 10 minutes. Jarred's and The Cock's show is a rousing and arousing success. I know I'm not going to get as big as the bump that's just been shown off. Nonetheless, I'm inspired by The Cock's enormity. I can't wait to get big, and I'm more than a little excited again, no longer just depressed by my nauseous issues. Way to go, guys! Much appreciated.

Month 3

The good thing about having carried triplets last pregnancy is that my abdominal skin is nice and stretched out already. I'm showing already at just 3 months, and I couldn't be happier. Or hornier. Jarred's getting it morning, noon, and night. He's not complaining. It's not quite enough for me, though, as he very well understands by this point in our procreative relationship. So, it's off to the Motherhood men's section's Wednesday lunchtime pick-up hour for me once again!

It is seriously dense in the entirety of Motherhood this afternoon. Bellies rub against bellies, both in sexy purposeful ways and because there's just not enough room to avoid collisions. There are a multitude of fully-bared bellies in the room, and I can't resist lifting my top up to my bra to join that particular club. My bump's not all that much to look at yet, but these folks appreciate a variety of shapes and sizes in their preggos; I can tell based on how many looks I'm getting despite my still modest form. It's crowded enough to allow for in-store hook-ups, the first time I've seen that. Plenty of public belly rubs when I've been here in the past, but this is the first time I've seen cocks exposed.

Two handsome and shirtless young pregnant men are in the corner of the store behind a rack of clothes, clearly jerking each other off. I want a piece of that action, I decide immediately. I walk over to them, rubbing my belly with both hands. "Room for a third?" I ask, inserting myself in between them. I take a dick in each hand and start jerking. It's a thrill to do so in public.

I wish I had a third hand to touch myself; the guys are focused on each other's bellies now that I'm taking care of the cocks. It's not long till they both cum, and I let it all shoot where it will. Right into the clothes on the rack we're hiding behind, in fact. I feel slightly guilty, but also like leaving cum on the clothes is pretty fucking hot. I split the difference, buying one of the cum-stained tops and leaving the other as a fun surprise for a future shopper.

Month 4

This pregnancy isn't lining up well with the annual Expecting Expo, disappointingly enough. There is, however, a newly-started pregnant convention that caters specifically (but not exclusively) to pregnant men, and I'm checking it out. I wear my tightest tank top and shortest jean shorts. My underbelly cleavage (and standard boob cleavage, for that matter) leave little to the imagination. The outfit succinctly says "I'm slutty" without my having to open my mouth. Though opening my mouth is something I'm very ready to do given the right situation...

One trend is immediately evident in the crowd: tube tops for pregnant men. I am absolutely surrounded by hairy bare bumps, and I'm loving every second of it. I'm getting handsy and no one's complaining. It's hard to get a bump rub in on someone who's walking, but the second they stop at a vendor's booth I'm right in there. As one of few women around and being visibly pregnant to boot, I seem to be a welcome presence. I'm obviously happy to reciprocate and let whomever I rub rub me in return, so we're all winning here.

Somewhere within the Apparel section, I come to a runway and sit down in a folding chair for a few minutes to take in the fashion show. They've made some pretty impressive strides in the field of maternity suits. A nice business suit can both look sleek and nicely accentuate a bump, it turns out. And the lingerie! It seems like they're finally figuring out how to deal with a belly and a cock on the same body. I was impressed enough to buy something rather pricey for Jarred...just in case he needs it again someday.

I see a booth that brings back memories of something Jarred and I tried when we were simultaneously preggo years ago: its sign reads "Free Belly Rubs." Obviously, the belly rubs around this entire place tend to be free, and copious. A dedicated booth, though, with the participants' receptivity to rubbing made explicit is a welcome attraction. And it's really fucking popular. I like the look of the three gravid guys receiving the rubs, and I'm fine waiting ten minutes for my turn.

Not wanting to overstay my welcome or make others wait for too long, I decide on just one of the three well before my turn: I'm going for the heaviest of the three. His fat fills out his form nicely and his full-term bump is fully covered in dark brown hair. Bearded and chubby, he's at once the most masculine and softest-looking of those on offer. The contrast is delightful to me. I get seriously wet rubbing his soft but firm midsection, fantasizing about rubbing a load of cum into all that hair. He seems to be doing some fantasizing of his own, as I can see his cock straining against the crotch of his leggings. In a whisper, I inform him of my hotel room number before I take my leave.

They're making belly casts that include both bust and erect cock at a booth a preggo Jarred most certainly would've taken advantage of. A sex toy display has pocket pussies that are easy to manipulate around the inconvenience of a big ole bump. They also have hairy-bumped male preggo real dolls, made to the big spenders' specifications. All interesting and pretty sexy curios, but my mind's on my hotel room upstairs now that I have a possible hook-up on its way in the near future.

I retreat to the room about an hour before the convention's end. I straighten up what little I've unpacked, then ready myself in earnest: I get completely naked and rub three out in a row, all while thinking about the soft, hairy pregnant man I hope will arrive shortly. It's just a few minutes after the expo's close that I hear a knock at the door. I'm still nude as I open the door. He enters wordlessly, placing one hand on my seriously outmatched bump and the other on my breast.

His tube top and leggings are off in moments, and I've got one hand on his bump and the other on his cock as he pulls me in for a kiss. I love the bristling of his beard on my face, and I moan loudly as he moves his hand down my bump and onto my pussy. He rubs me gently, paying close and appreciated attention to my clit. His cock's feeling close to bursting in my hand, so I get to my knees and take him fully in my mouth. Big cock nearly choking me, I finish myself off with my left hand as I grip his soft and nicely flabby bump with my right.

I feel him start to cum and I release him from my mouth and angle his dick down as both hands stroke it to completion. Moaning, he shoots all over my tits and belly. I rub some of it into myself, but most of it goes right into his woolly gut. The stickiness and vigorous rubbing has his thick, dark hairs twisted together and pointing in all directions. I love my creation and make sure he doesn't mind me getting a picture of it as a little keepsake of our time together.

Month 5

Jarred's been cruising lots of pregnancy-related message boards and such, and has learned of a new "Preggo Night" at a strip club a 90-minute drive from us. We book a hotel room and attend at our earliest opportunity. Apparently the place has two pregnant ladies on their regular staff, featured prominently on these special occasions.

To fill in the rest of the night, they open it up to amateurs. I'll definitely have to feel out the vibe of the place and my own comfort level, but I'm really hoping to get up on the pole myself. I believe Jarred is hoping the same, as the idea of horny strangers watching his pregnant wife strip is most certainly up his perverted alley.

The place is seedy, just on the edge between dirty-sexy and just-plain-dirty. I have to choose to see it as arousing rather than filthy, which is a distinction I think I can hold onto for myself. Anyway, i don't have to make an immediate decision on whether I'll dance or not. I can certainly take in some eye candy first. On the pole as we enter is, I'm guessing and will later confirm, one of the professionals. The crowd loves her, tossing dollar bills all over the stage and cheering exuberantly. Even sporting what would appear to be a late second trimester bump, she can hold herself high off the ground using just her leg muscles. It's an impressive physical feat, and one that I can assure you I will not be attempting.

Seeing her up there, though, I am quickly warming to the idea of stripping tonight myself. She's seriously hot, and she's not too much bigger than I am. I've even got comparable tits, I think. She's clean shaven downstairs, which I cannot claim for myself. Nonetheless, I think the crowd will enjoy what I've got to offer. Plenty of men appreciate a substantial bush, after all. She rubs her crotch, bump, and tits against the pole in turn. Her right hand mostly stays above her head on the pole, while her left caresses her fun parts slowly and seductively. As a professional I'm sure she's making it look easier than it is, but I'm pretty sure I can swing a decent amateur approximation of what she's doing.

This dancer finishes up, and they announce the next. She's the other of their on-staff preggos, and she's significantly bigger than the first. Full term, easy. Understandably, she's a bit less limber on the pole. No holding her gravid physique up hands-free: her feet never leave the floor. I'm more into her than the first, despite her unwieldiness. Hell, I like her more because of her unwieldiness. It's sexy to see someone struggling to perform their stripping duties due to their massiveness. A full term belly slowly rotating, being stroked and squeezed, is one hell of a show. I can tell from his face that Jarred agrees with me.

This stripper's bump has clearly dropped and she's got a fantastic tear drop shape going on, down all the way to her crotch at this point. It tantalizingly obscures the view of her unclothed crotch. Sagging with milk, her tits hang to either side of the torso-consuming belly, colliding with the bump rhythmically as she moves her body. I feel a little less confident about getting up there myself now. This seriously preggers dancer would be a hard act to follow, and my relatively modest size suddenly feels like a liability.

This model of fertility finishes up her set, and the announcer lets us all know that it's amateur time. A yourg blonde woman gets up from her table almost instantaneously. She's wearing a white bodycon midi dress, very obviously without underwear. Her bump is a torpedo, maybe 7 months along. As she mounts the stairs to take the stage, she holds the substantial belly up with both hands. Before her music even starts, she's got the dress off over head and onto the floor.

Her tits are perky, pubic region smooth, belly milky white and untouched by stretch marks: first pregnancy, I'd have to guess. While she's unquestionably rocking a sexy bod, she proves a bit disappointing once the music starts. It seems she only feels comfortable with at least one hand (and frequently both) lifting her bump.

The awkwardness and encumbrance certainly turn me on, but the accompanying limitations to her movements hurt the performance. She bobs up and down to the music, very slowly making her way around the pole. When she has a free hand, it's grasping the pole for balance, not stroking her fun parts suggestively. As her performance wraps up, I'm certain I can do better.

The announcer asks for the next participant, and I stand right up. I walk over to him and ask for "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails. My t-shirt and jeans are shed as I ascend the stairs, lack of underwear exposing the whole of me right off the bat. My bump is looking pretty good, if I may say so myself. I'm nice and round at this point, skin just beginning to look a little bit tight from my expansion. My tits rest gently just on top of my belly, and I'm still carrying high enough for everyone to get a good look at my bush.

Knowing every eye in the place is on me quickly has my pussy wet, and I'm briefly nervous that the crowd might glimpse my juices running down my inner thighs. Then I imagine how I'd feel seeing such a display on another dancer, and it's hard for me to imagine the crowd wouldn't enjoy the view.

As my song begins, I'm feeling confident and sexy. I face the pole, both hands gripping it above my head, bump pressed firmly into the metal. This position takes me through three slow rotations. I'm getting a good response from the crowd already. I turn around, back against the pole, and very slowly slide down to the floor while caressing my bump with both hands. On the floor, I lay on my side with bump and tits facing the crowd. I stroke both belly and boobs; the strokes quickly turn to gripping fistfuls of flesh. The crowd's volume continues to rise.

I slowly get back to my feet, never stopping my caresses. I face the pole again, this time wrapping my legs around it so that I can feel the cold metal on my vulva. It's not comfortable, but the crowd's telling me it's hot. I can handle a bit of discomfort. For the rest of the song, all my moves are variations on what I've already mentioned. I try to keep all my movements rhythmic, and I think I do a decent job of the whole performance. Several of the more enthusiastic patrons (including Jarred) give me a standing ovation as I walk down the stairs.

How much does it cost to get a stripper pole installed in your home? Probably less than a surrogacy pays, is all I'm saying...

Month 6

I'm going to the nude beach, and I cannot believe this is the first time I've thought to do so. Loving to flaunt my pregnancies as I do, I feel like it's just about the perfect place for me. Jarred loves the idea, too, but feels like he'd only be comfortable going if he were pregnant himself. I totally understand, and don't mind another solo adventure in the least. One doesn't show off her nudity in public just to attract the attention of her devoted husband, after all. Hoping for a decently big crowd, I decide to go on a Saturday afternoon. I grab a few beach supplies and squeeze into an uncomfortably tight bikini, knowing I won't have to wear it for long.

Womb stretched out over the course of four pregnancies (and let's never forget those triplets!), I've already got quite the protruding bump as I near the end of my second trimester. My tits are voluminously milk-filled globes, two delectably firm handfuls. As soon as I enter the nude section of the beach, I'm drawing every eye I pass, even with my bikini still on. I find what I figure is just about the center of the whole nude beach and put my chair down. I unhook and drop my top, drop my bottoms, and walk toward the water. No sitting down for a while to get used to my surroundings, no hiding from the eyes I know are on me: I get right to the exhibitionism. Even once I get to the water, I only go in to my knees. Everyone can still see everything.

I can feel their eyes, and I'm wet from the attention. Facing the sea, I bend over to splash some water onto my face and chest. Now everyone's seen my bare pussy. They needn't use their imaginations today. Facing my audience now, I let the water run down my face and tits and onto my belly, where I rub the moisture all over myself with both hands. I make eye contact with a man a few yards away, maintaining it as I add the occasional pubic and tit caress into the mix. Disappointingly, he looks away after a few seconds. If I want anything to come of my display, I'll need to find a more hornily motivated target.

I walk into slightly deeper water, the waves lapping me at crotch level. Still not hiding anything from anyone, if they care to look. I move down the beach, the cool water mixing with my hot cunt juices. A hundred feet or so to my left, a woman and man stand with the water just at their genitalia as well. I start to approach them, my bump-forward profile attracting blatant stares from the beach as I walk. Twenty feet or so away from the couple, I smile and wave. They've already been looking my way for half my journey towards them. They reciprocate the greeting, and I move to within ten feet or so for easy conversation.

12