The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice day," I begin blandly. "How far along are you?" the woman responds, and I'm so very happy to have jumped right into a discussion of my pregnant ass. Her modest and light-nippled tits and blemish-free abdomen suggest she's not experienced a pregnancy herself. Her partner's practically slack-jawed, suggesting he probably doesn't have a ton of experience with naked pregnant chicks. I'll happily give them both a bit of the preggo experience. I tell them I'm 6 months along, approaching even closer as I ask whether they'd like to feel my stomach.

The baby's been kicking, giving me a good reason to broach having them touch me. I take one of her hands first, placing it towards the top-right area of my bump, where the kicks have been. She feels a kick and giggles in delight, pulling her hand away. I've got his hand on the same spot immediately after, but he doesn't pull away when he feels a kick. His eyes go wide in amazement, and he can't seem to pull his gaze away from my belly.

I take his other hand and place it on the bottom-left, allowing his grip the entire width of my roundness. And, not coincidentally, placing his fingers just a few inches from my pubic hair. He's too entranced to be shy about any of it. The woman seems to catch on to my forwardness, placing her hands on the available top-left and bottom-right edges of my abdominal sphere. I've got four hands firmly covering my bump, my own hands placed on my hips as I thrust my gut out.

Forcing my bump to protrude as far as a reasonable posture will let me, I look extra big for the couple. Additionally and arousingly, the audience I can still sense looking at me from the beach is getting quite the view my impressive profile. The couple is all over my bump for a glorious five minutes. The woman finally says they should be going, bringing the man's belly reverence to an abrupt halt. I didn't manage to convert the encounter into any more than having a few hands in close proximity to my pussy. It was surely fun and a good show for those on the beach, but I'm left horny and holding my own bump.

Probably not likely to encounter a better opportunity than the couple had been, I decide I've had what luck I'm going to have today. I slowly walk back to my chair, hands rubbing my belly to continue the show for all my onlookers. As I put my bikini back on and start to collect my things, a man in a speedo approaches and asks if I need any help back to my car. I smile and accept his help with my chair. Picking up on his interested vibes, I invite him into the car with me. I blow him while he massages my tits and belly, then he fingers me while I massage my tits and belly. All eyes and hands considered, I'd have to say it's been a fruitful afternoon for my tits and belly.

Month 7

I believe it's the 7th month of pregnancy that Jarred considers his favorite, and I've got to agree with him. It sure does feel like the sweet spot. You're just starting to feel gravid, but not yet knocked on your ass by your own weight and third trimester exhaustion. Horny as fuck, and with enough energy to do something about it. You're at your roundest, before your size has started to fill out your figure in unexpected and less symmetrical directions. And your bump hasn't quite dropped yet, so you've still got relatively easy genital access.

All these things considered, this month I desperately want to show off to the most preggo-appreciating crowd I can find. There can't possibly be a better crowd than at the Wednesday bar night that extends the Motherhood men's section's lunchtime pick-up hour. It's a time-honored tradition Jarred and I have taken great advantage of over our many gestations.

I want as many hands on my perfect belly as I can get, so I decide to present my bump for everyone's visual and tactile pleasure. Finding an available spot, I clear away the table and its two chairs, laying myself down on the padded bench along the wall. I hike my tank top up to just below my tits, bump sticking up a solid six or seven inches from the rest of my body, two or three higher than even my engorged tits.

I catch all the eyes I can, gesturing for any- and everyone to come to me and enjoy my belly however they wish. Mostly, I get a lot of gently thorough rubs, some from people awkwardly bending over, some from people kneeling right next to me. I quickly come to prefer the awkwardly bent over folks, as many of them have bumps of their own that are thrust into my face. I refrain from touching, though: I want to be the object, and I don't particularly feel like sharing that attention. I've got a crowd around me in no time, people lined up to get a rub in or just take in the bare flesh in front of them.

One particularly horny preggo guy must've noticed that my crowd obscured me from the rest of the bar, because he does not seem the least bit nervous about whipping his dick out. He'd already rubbed me thoroughly, and I'd definitely noticed he'd been hard inside his jeggings. Erect cock out and in his right hand, he strokes himself as he makes dick-to-bump contact. I'm getting so very wet. He's not just getting off on bump contact, but really going for friction against me, getting himself a real bumpjob.

I love the forwardness of it: I was hoping something more than rubbing would happen tonight, and this is fantastic. The bumpjob goes on for just a couple minutes, and he makes eye contact with me as he starts moaning with impending orgasm. I nod vigorously toward his cock and my belly, and my meaning is apparently understood: he shoots his load directly onto my bump.

"Moisturize me," are the first words I've spoken since entering the bar. He places both hands onto my bump, rubbing his cum all over me. Taking advantage of the view-obscuring crowd myself, I pull my tank top all the way up over my breasts. He understands me once more, and makes sure to spread the cum onto my tits as well. I'm delightfully shiny and sticky. A few more folks touch my messy bump, but it doesn't seem like there's going to be a repeat basting. Glad I got the one load on me, I pull down my tank top. It sticks firmly to my cum-glazed boobs and belly. I feel triumphantly slutty upon my exit.

Month 8

I'm officially gravid. My belly has dropped and is truly weighing me down: I'm finding myself lugging it around with both hands much of the time. Despite my copious moisturizing, stretch marks have appeared. Milk has filled my engorged tits to a sometimes painful level. I am full-on third trimester preggo and, despite its challenges, I fucking love it!

I've been teaching English composition at our local community college, but my increasing unwieldiness is forcing me to take a maternity leave for the last six weeks or so of my pregnancy. Before I go, though, I think I may be able to make a young man's fantasy come true. There's a brunette guy in my class, probably early 20s, who has not been able to keep his eyes off me for a second since the moment I started showing. Frankly, given his apparent level of interest, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd signed up for my class in particular due to my well-earned reputation for being frequently knocked up.

Having caught his gaze upon my belly repeatedly, I started showing off for him. He tended to sit on the left side of the room, so I started teaching from the left side of the room. His eyes would be on my belly, so I'd arch my back in a fake stretch and stick my gut out as far as it could possibly go, rubbing a hand over it for good measure. The desks affixed to the seats covered crotches pretty thoroughly, otherwise I'm sure I would've been able to detect a great number of erections I'd surely inspired in him.

Some of the women in the class would frequently ask me how I was doing and if they could feel the baby. I'd lift my shirt for their touches, my bare belly purposefully pointed directly at the horny young man. He'd usually be the last student to leave the room, no doubt taking in any spectacle I'd provide after class. Or, maybe not wanting to stand up in front of others while still sporting an erection.

It's my last day before my maternity leave, and I pull him aside after class to ask if he'll accompany me to my office to discuss his last paper. He agrees, blushing at the mere thought of being alone in a room with me. Even heading to my office together, his eyes are glued to my midsection: he pays so little attention to everything else, he almost collides with three different people on the short walk.

I close my office door behind us and lock it. With a huge groan, I collapse into my desk chair, lifting my shirt up as I land. I rest both hands firmly on my bump, rubbing in small circles. He's beet red as he takes the seat next to me. "You can touch it." I don't even bother mentioning the paper. He can bring the topic of his writing up if he wishes, but I think we'd both rather focus on my pregnancy.

I take my hands off myself to allow room for his. He scoots his chair a little closer to mine and ever so tenderly places his right hand on the side of my bump. His cock is clearly straining against the crotch of his jeans already. I take his left hand and place it firmly onto my outie navel and surrounding roundness, pushing his hand into my firmness just where the baby is.

I can see his cock twitch, and I figure I might not have that much time before this guy shoots in his pants. I move his hands to the bottom of the bump, allowing him to feel the full weight of me while also putting him into alluring proximity to my pussy. It doesn't seem like I'm going to need to bare pussy or tits for him, as the belly's presence and mere suggestion of my other parts are going to be more than enough to get him off. "You like it, huh?" I ask, nodding to his pants. He looks down and sees just how visible his hard-on is, his face somehow turning even redder. "I...I..." He can barely get a word out, and I feel a bit bad for him.

I get to it, leaning over to carefully unbutton and unzip his jeans. His cock springs up instantly, having already escaped the bounds of his boxers. Making sure my position allows him to keep both hands on my bump, I stroke his cock with one hand and cup his balls with the other. I can feel muscles starting to spasm almost instantly, and I have him stand up over me. A few strokes later he cums onto my belly, eyes ever wider at what he's experiencing and moaning loudly enough that someone in the hall might've heard it.

I don't give a fuck if they did hear it: I'm doing a good deed for a burgeoning fetishist. "Rub it in," I tell him, and he's immediately back on my bump with both palms, massaging his seed into my skin. Shiny and pleased at my perverted self, I ask if he'd like a picture. His hand is shaking as he pulls out his cell phone. Rather than keep his awkward ass here any longer, I grab the phone and quickly get a pic of my gleaming belly. "Can we keep this between us?" I ask, and he's nodding vigorously. He exits, leaving my doorknob sticky with the cum still on his hands. Oh, the impact you can have as a teacher!

Month 9

I'm massive. Just really fucking huge at this point. Setting the triplets aside, this is far and away the biggest I've been with a singleton, and I've got another two weeks before my due date. Progressive pregnancies tend to get you bigger and bigger, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. I'm exhausted as all hell and can barely haul my blob of a gut around the house, but I'm also super horny being so gigantic and cumbersome.

I knocked over a plant with my bump yesterday and immediately rubbed one out (with one hand lifting my tremendous belly out of the way of my cunt, of course). Hours have gone by with me taking in my enormity in front of our full-length mirror. I could stand basking in my maternal presence indefinitely if it weren't for the fact that fatigue forces me to sit down every five minutes or so.

To commemorate and share my gargantuan physique, Jarred and I have decided we should shoot a fun little porno specifically for sharing online. We've shot scenes for our own private reserves pretty frequently throughout our pregnancies, but it's taking a slightly different mindset to make something I want to put out into the world.

Anonymity is key for me, I think, despite my raging exhibitionism in physical public spaces. Maybe it's the permanence of putting something online, where it will undoubtedly live on forever. So, neither of our faces will be seen. In figuring out what exactly we'd do, it quickly became clear that my colossal midsection would be a far bigger hurdle than avoiding faces. Not too dissimilar from considerations we have to take in 9th month sex in our daily lives, really.

Jarred has to do basically all the work at this point, including getting my gut out of his way so he can productively access my cunt. Oral is out of the question, as you really can't do that without showing faces (and neither of us love the blurred-out-faces method some folks opt for). All we can really figure out is for me to sit on the edge of the bed, legs spread as widely as I can spread them, hands on my ankles to help hold the legs in place. Jarred will have to use both hands to lift my gargantuan bump for cunt access, and pretty much fuck me missionary from there.

We get a video we're satisfied with on the first try, luckily for my late-pregnancy exhaustion. The product is pretty decent, we think. It's not the most involved in terms of positions, but it's a great showcase for the immensity and absurd unwieldiness of my 9 month belly. And that's very much what we set out to showcase. We posted it online (sorry, not gonna say where...you'll just have to do some research...) and have already gotten quite a few likes, which is a nice self-esteem boost. Turns out sharing your porn with the world can be a lot of fun!

Epilogue

I gave birth two days ago. Vaginal, easy, no big deal. I feel like I'm already recovered, honestly. Fourth time around, old hat at this point.

The question arose, once again, of whether I'd get the hysterectomy now, and finally end this ridiculous parade of pregnancies. I just couldn't get the porn we made out of my head, though. I want to do more. Much more. And probably show my face. I'm thinking I have at least one more gestation in me...and that I might like to be a Cam Girl through it. I'll definitely keep you posted.

-Annie

12