The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at their house 10 PM. The party's loud from the second I get out of my car, but once I knock on the door the music and voices both go way down. Jake and Mike, the grooms, greet me at the door and introduce themselves. They're very fit guys, as are six of the other eight I'm quickly introduced to. One of the others is tall and lanky, the other heavy bordering on obese.

I find all 10 of the partygoers extremely sexy, and I hope a decent number of them are into pregnant guys. Jake and Mike are pretty quick to tell me that everyone here is, in fact, gay, so I know I'm at least near the preferred gender. They'll all be interested in dick, but I may have to work extra hard to get them all interested in a baby bump.

I don't have to worry much about who's going to find me attractive, as Jake and Mike are very direct with the cogent information. "We both love pregnant guys, as does everyone else here besides Greg...he just loves watching, so he'll be easy enough to please." I'm relieved, and more than a bit elated to be in the presence of nine (!) guys who are into my whole preggo deal. I can't even imagine what a ten-some would look like (especially with this gigantic gut in play), so I'm guessing some people are going to have to wait their turns.

I'm wearing a tube top, so I don't even have to remove or rearrange any clothing to allow everyone to rub my bare belly. They're way into it, several complimenting me specifically on my hairiness. I'm asked a decent amount of pregnancy-related questions (not nearly as many as the women had had for me), and am generally made comfortable with the crowd.

Eventually, Jake and Mike lead me to the bedroom, closing the door behind us. Jake begins, "I know you said you were into guys, but I also realize I've just introduced an ungodly number of cocks into your life. What we're basically thinking is a maximum of three guys with you at once, with you both giving and receiving lots of jerking and sucking. Can you get blown, blow, and jerk at the same time?" I let him know that this may be a first for me, but I tend to be pretty coordinated.

"Everyone's just gonna have to maneuver around my bump," I warn, glancing down at my ridiculous protuberance. "Also," I decide to go for it, "if you could let everyone know, cumming on the bump is more than welcome." They both smile, tell me to get naked and lay on the bed, and exit to bring in the rest of the party.

The multitude of dicks on display and variety of stroking and sucking techniques in action are downright dizzying. For at least 95% of the encounter, I've got the trifecta going: a dick in my mouth, a dick in my hand, my dick in a mouth. There are numerous hands rubbing and groping my bump constantly, repeatedly going as high as six hands at one time (not including my own). My bump gets it's first load about five minutes in, and from there the cum flies onto me rapidly and seemingly without end.

I usually use a hand in my blowjob technique, so with one hand occupied that way and the other jerking a second cock, I'm not able to massage the cum into my bump myself. The men around me very much take up the slack, and I feel like a fucking cum magnet. There's far too much cum for my belly to absorb: by the time all nine interested parties have shot onto me, it's just about time for the rotation to start over again.

I lost count of belly cum shots at 22, and that was barely halfway into it. And, that figure doesn't take into account the two orgasms I'd had by that point, both of which had their cum directed right onto my gut. For Jake's and Mike's sakes, I really hope they don't care about the blanket covering the bed. I feel like an overly glazed cake, creamy frosting dripping off me in thick rivulets every inch or so around the entire diameter of my bump, pooling where my back meets the bed.

I couldn't really give you many details about specific guys, dicks, handjobs, blowjobs, any of it. It was a glorious fucking blur. Bachelor parties are far more fun than bachelorette parties, I've discovered.

16/20/24/28/32/36 Weeks: Impregnation

I had a repeat client I began seeing two weeks into this pregnancy's escorting adventures, and saw every six weeks thereafter until she met her goal: she wanted a pregnant man to get her pregnant. I didn't quite know where to write about her since our meetings spanned just about the entirety of my escorting days, so I decided to put her right here in the middle of the journal.

Now, I obviously had no interest in having a kid with this woman, which she naturally knew to be the case. She'd been explicit from her first correspondence with me that she'd have all the legal papers drawn up, she'd pay for a lawyer of my choosing to look them over, and we'd get everything properly notarized. For additional protection, she paid for both of us to go get STD tested, ensuring our unprotected sex wouldn't spread anything nasty between us. I was thoroughly and completely protected as far as responsibility for pregnancy/child went, and once I'd been made confident of that, I was ready to start the fucking.

I'd heard about women with fertility issues seeking out pregnant men to impregnate them, but this was my first experience with it personally. There seems to be some superstition about a pregnant man's fertility being transferable over to the woman in question, upping her chances of conceiving. I thought it was complete bullshit, but this woman was polite, clean, and thorough in her legal work. So what the hell, I indulged her despite thinking the endeavor was pointless. Additionally, to be honest, I found the idea of impregnating someone while pregnant myself pretty fucking hot.

The sex with her was vanilla and business-like. She always requests missionary with a pillow under her back, saying she read in one of her books that the penetration it allows is deeper and thus gets the sperm closer to the cervix. Also, you have gravity on your side when you're on your back with your ass up, allowing the sperm more time deeper inside the vaginal canal. We'd fuck, then she'd call about two weeks later to tell me she wasn't pregnant and to set up the next appointment for another two weeks from then. We'd see each other roughly once a month, always timed to be in the fertile period of her cycle.

She pays well and I dig the underlying impregnation intent, but I'm still disappointed with each negative result. I want very badly to knock her up, both because I think she's a nice person who deserves to get what she wants, and because I think it would be hot as shit to impregnate someone while pregnant myself. Annie very much agrees, and each month awaits the test result calls with anxiety.

Both of us know that if/once I get this woman pregnant, I'm going to be bringing a lot of fun sexual energy back to Annie. It's hard to imagine someone more fertile than a pregnant person who gets another person pregnant, and this idea alone is surely going to be enough to spur some serious marital sex.

Through five fucks and their negative test results, I'm getting bigger and bigger and the missionary position is getting harder and harder for me. By week 32, I'm surprised the two of us manage to get my belly out of the way enough for me to enter her. For our sixth appointment (which was going to have to be my last due to my size), I have to call the client and ask if it's okay if my wife comes to help us. I just can't manage the bump amid missionary position without another person to hold my belly up with both hands.

Annie is nice enough to do this favor for the pregnancy-hungry woman and I, and this rather chaste three-way ends up being the magic try. I'm 38 weeks along when I hear that I've impregnated my client. Unfortunately, it's a little late in this massive twinner pregnancy for any kind of fucking to go smoothly, and Annie and I only manage a little bit of sexy play with the thought of the impregnation turning us on.

Sucks a bit for the two of us, but I'm certainly happy to have given the woman the pregnancy she so desperately wanted. And maybe sometime after my pregnancy I could put on a silicone belly and fuck Annie, then she could go put on a silicone belly before we fuck again, as if I'd been pregnant and impregnated her. I'm grateful to have added this fuel to our lusty fires.

32 Weeks: Working with The Cock

Everything's just getting bigger and bigger, fatter and fatter, sticking out further and further in more and more directions. I've gained 50 pounds as of my doctor's appointment two days ago, which is just about twice what I gained at the heaviest point of my previous five pregnancies. At my appointment to get these embryos implanted, I weighed 141 pounds. I'm at about 191 now, adding more than a third of my previous body weight.

You can see it everywhere at this point. It's especially obvious (and sexy) in my bosom: my tits are positively massive, pendulous and lined with stretch marks. Most of all, of course, is the 35 pounds or so I'm carrying in my gut. I've very much dropped by this point, the changed positions of the babies and the considerable weight combining to bring my belly low enough to rest right on my dick. Sex is a real ordeal at this point, though I'm still finding ways to do what's asked of me, both at home and on the job.

A woman contacts me saying she's been searching forever for a twinner male escort, but is particularly interested in watching two twinner men "perform" for her. She asks if I know of anyone I could bring in that might not be advertising as prominently as I have been. My mind goes instantly to our good friend The Cock, who is almost constantly pregnant and not uncommonly carrying twins. I call him, and the client is very much in luck: he is indeed carrying twins at the moment, and he finds the idea of doing an escorting job very arousing.

The Cock is 27 weeks into his current pregnancy, meaning his size will be a bit less cumbersome than mine. Those 5 weeks between 32 and 27 make a big size difference in a twinner pregnancy. This is a big relief, as two guys with the belly I'm packing would hardly be able to be in the same room together, never mind the complicated (and sometimes impossible) physical gymnastics of sex between two pregnant people.

We decide the client will come to me, as will The Cock. He shows up first, wearing sweatpants and a tank top, both of which he promptly removes upon entering the house. "I'm too fucking pregnant for clothes," he explains. Even flaccid, his namesake colossal dick is seriously intimidating. I know it gets significantly longer and girthier, but even without an erection he's truly massive down there. I can't help but stare, which makes him smile.

He's always been a much heavier man than me, certainly beginning this pregnancy well over 200 pounds. At this point, he's probably pushing 260 or 270. His belly isn't quite the monstrosity I'm dealing with myself, but it's still huge, hairy, and imposingly impressive. His whole body is very filled out with fat, the parts of his torso not occupied by his bump largely taken up by rolls of flab. I love my huge belly on my relatively thin frame, but I might like his huge belly on a huge everything-else even more. He's hot as hell, and I'm looking forward to playing with him. I disrobe too, figuring the client's fantasy of two twin-carrying men will be well-served by our greeting her both already nude.

The client shows up, wearing professional-looking but very sexy dark gray business jacket and knee-length skirt, a white button down shirt on underneath the jacket. She takes in our nudity as we open the door, and simply nods. "That'll do," she remarks. "I'll be keeping my clothes on, but you won't need yours." I don't know exactly what she's got in mind, but her phrasing our date as two pregnant men "performing" springs to mind.

Maybe she's just here to give orders and observe. It's quickly clear that it won't be solely observation, though, as she can't resist giving both of our bumps a thorough once-over with her hands. Satisfied with her findings, she walks straight into the bedroom, glancing back at us impatiently. We hustle after her as quickly as our gravid bodies will allow.

She takes a seat on the bed. "Face me and get yourselves hard," she instructs. Not having to be told twice, The Cock and I both rub ourselves until we're fully erect, each of us needing to use one hand to lift our respective bellies and allow the other hand to stroke our respective dicks. Acceptably hard, we're given her next decree: "Bellies touching, start jerking each other off." We face each other and inch forward until our bumps are squished together enough to allow us to reach each other's cock's.

Mine's a lot harder to access, both because my belly's significantly bigger and my dick's significantly smaller. Our bellies have to be held up in order to allow the other crotch access. I'm not thrilled with this part, as I really need both of my hands in order to properly handle (and enjoy) The Cock's...well, The Cock's cock. The client doesn't even touch herself, keeping her legs crossed the entire time. She just wants to watch her demands being met, it would seem.

Bumps pushed together, we stroke each other for three or four minutes before getting our next order: "Smaller dick guy, get that huge cock into your mouth and suck your friend off." I'm not offended and don't have to be told twice, immediately getting to my knees and managing to work his colossal penis into my mouth, my belly sticking so far out that it's pushing against his legs. I manage to move my mouth back and forth over the head of his cock and another three inches or so of shaft. Frankly, I'm surprised I'm not gagging with even this modest percentage in my mouth.

I blow him until he starts to moan, at which point the client cuts in again. "Cum on his tits," she says. I stop blowing him, taking his cock in both hands and stroking quickly. He cums a minute or so later, cock pointed right at my bosom. His massive loads have always matched his massive cock, and the cum has quickly covered my tits and begun dripping copiously onto my bump. "Big dick, lick it off." I stand, The Cock kneels and starts licking his seed off my belly, eventually having to stand in order to lick my chest clean as well.

As we finish, she points to me: "Position your cock in between the two bumps, thrusting upwards until you cum." I have to lift a great deal of belly weight up in order to allow my penis to pop up and get in position in between us, but I manage after a bit of maneuvering. I love a good double bumpjob, and the hairiness of both bumps involved in this one is really doing it for me. Less than two minutes later, I'm shooting rope directly onto where our bellies make contact. We're both pretty well coated. "Rub it into each other," she commands.

That one is precisely in my wheelhouse, as you well know by this point. We rub each other's bumps until we're both shiny and opalescent, our hands finally disengaging audibly from the stickiness. "Walk over to me." We get to within about two feet of her, and she holds up her hands to stop us. She leans forward and sniffs The Cock's messy bump, spending a solid 30 seconds taking in the aroma. Next, she does the exact same thing for me.

"Okay," she says as she uncrosses her legs and reaches into her bra for cash. She places the money on the bed, stands up, and walks right past us and directly out the front door. We're left nude, sticky, and well-compensated for our time. Once again, I feel very lucky to be in my current situation.

34 Weeks: A First Experience

"I've never done anything sexual with anyone, but I'm most attracted to pregnant men, especially ones like you with particularly large bellies. I'm not looking for anything anal. I want to start with being around a naked person, then some touching, and maybe some mouth stuff. I'd like to orgasm, and I'd like to get you to orgasm."

That's from a message I received from an 18 year old young man last week. His age definitely weirds me out a bit at first, but he is of legal age, and I feel an odd sort of professional responsibility to take him as a client. It feels almost protective, like I want to make absolutely sure this guy's first experience with sex goes well. If I'm exactly what he's looking for, I think I should help him out. I have more correspondence with him than I usually have before meeting with a client, basically to make damn sure he's a mature young man who is certain he really wants to do this. All of his answers meet or exceed my strict scrutiny, so we scheduled him to come over today.

He arrives, and I check his driver's license with extreme care, having extensively researched tell-tale signs of forgeries the night before. It's real, and I can finally fully accept that he's of consenting age. I don't think the pictures I sent him did my grand body justice, as he cannot keep his eyes off my bump or keep his jaw closed.

Granted, my answering the door in a barely-fitting bikini was a pretty suggestive move, and one I knew would bring me some welcome attention. I take him by the hand and lead him to sit with me on the couch. Legs spread wide, my belly stretches all the way to my knees, and rises high enough on my torso to push my bra-lifted tits up another few inches. I'm pretty chubby everywhere at this point, but I still come off as an "all belly" sort of preggo. it's just too big for any other body part to compete with. He wanted a big bump, and he's getting just that.

He asks the standard pregnancy small talk questions, and I seem to blow his mind with my (and my wife's) gestational history. As he seems nervous, I try to take things as slowly and gently as I possibly can. I don't push us towards the bedroom, but rather let him bring things up in his own time. He's scheduled for an hour of my time, but I don't have any other commitments today and I would not at all mind giving him some more of time (no extra charge, of course).

After a myriad of innocuous questions, he asks if he can touch my belly. I take one of his hand and place it on a firm, baby-containing area, pushing his palm in to emphasize the firmness. His eyes are about as wide as eyes can get. He takes his other hand and rubs elsewhere on my belly, squeezing gently in places. Now both hands are roving all over my belly, and he looks completely entranced.

He grazes the underside of my right breast and immediately apologizes. I assure him that it's completely fine for him to touch me wherever he'd like. "Would you like me to take my top off?" I ask. He would, but he'd like to take his off as well, to start to feel comfortable revealing some of himself. As I unhook my bikini top, he pulls his t-shirt up over his head and places it next to him.

"Your nipples are so dark. Are you lactating?" I can sense him getting a bit more comfortable, which is great to see. I point my breasts away from him and squeeze one with each hand, squirting milk two yards into the air. He's amazed. "You can taste it, if you'd like," I offer. He politely declines, apparently not especially interested in the lactation angle. He does, however, take both of my tits in his hands. And without explicit verbal consent! He's getting bolder...

I feel myself getting hard as he spends a few minutes caressing my tits. I keep reminding myself that every single thing we do is a first for him, and I provide for him the time and space to take everything in to his heart's content. He stops eventually, lowering his hands back onto my belly. They keep going lower, eventually cradling the bottom of the bump and feeling its heft as he lifts it slightly.

Further down still, he brushes against my erect cock. He glances into my eyes, and I nod. He grips my shaft through the thin bikini bottoms, and it feels great. Based on the look on his face, he's enjoying it as well. "Bedroom?" I ask quietly. He nods, and I lug my midsection off the couch and lead the way. Without prompting, he drops his jeans on the bedroom floor, leaving himself clothed only in boxers.