The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think he might need the intermediate step for himself before fully baring himself, so I go ahead and drop my bikini bottoms first. My cock sticks straight out, but is ridiculously dwarfed by my bump, probably by seven or eight inches at this point. We're both still standing, and he approaches to take my unclothed dick in his hand. I lift my belly out of his way with both hands, and he starts caressing gently, gradually shifting into stroking me up and down. His hands are soft, and I love a nice slow handjob.

"Is it okay if I lay down?" I ask, suddenly and intensely fatigued from standing for several consecutive (massively preggo) minutes. I lay on the bed, and he sits next to me, continuing to stroke my cock with one hand as he grips my flabby bump with the other. I'm getting close to cumming, so I ask him if he wants to finish me this way, or maybe try his mouth, or maybe get his own dick out for some play if he'd rather climax. "I'll finish you with my mouth, I think."

He sounds nervous again. "Whatever you want to do, it's totally fine," I assure him. "Well...I...was kind of hoping to...well, swallow." I smile and nod. He straddles my legs and leans over, taking my cock in his mouth while still allowing himself two-handed access to my bump. It isn't long before I feel the orgasm coming on, and I shoot in his mouth just as he wants. He struggles to keep it all in, some of the load escaping and dripping back down my shaft. Accepting that he's not getting every drop on his first go, he lifts his head up and I see his Adam's apple bob as he swallows my cum. "Wow" is all he seems able to get out. "Good?" I ask. He nods enthusiastically.

"Can you do me now?" he asks, nerves still evident in his voice. I have him remove his boxers and kneel right next to me, his erect dick within both mouth and hand range for me. Taking him into my hands tenderly, I stroke slowly while cupping his balls. His moans start instantly. I lean over to get him in my mouth, not wanting a quick ejaculation to rob him of part of the experience.

My blowjob technique has gotten quite good over the years, and I feel his body prepare for orgasm after no more than 90 seconds. I lift my head for a moment: "Do you want to cum on my bump?" Eyes widen, head nods quickly. He scoots over to get himself right over my mountain of a belly, and I start stroking him quickly. A moan-filled minute later, I've got his load on me. "I can rub it in, or you can," I tell him. "You, please," he replies, eyes glued to his cum on a hairy pregnant belly. I rub slowly with both hands, spreading opalescence across the entire vast expanse of my bump. "Oh my god," he mutters.

This will probably be masturbation fuel for him for years to come. I'm proud of him for giving all this a shot, and proud of myself that I was able to so gently usher him into the world of preggo sex. We're always recruiting, after all.

39 Weeks: Belly Worship

I've now gained 72 pounds this pregnancy, putting me at a hefty 213. The weight continues to distribute itself all over my body. Bump growth still stands out, though, as the babies very rapidly gain weight in the final weeks of gestation, and I've become nearly immovable with the cumbersome and burdensome growth protruding precariously from my center.

Full term for a pregnancy with twins is 37 weeks, and babies are rarely carried past that. I'm at 39 weeks presently, and my C-section isn't scheduled until next week. My size still can't compare with Annie's at the height of her carrying triplets, but I am very substantially bigger than I've ever been, and maybe even a bit bigger than I really cared to be. The extra weight and massive dimensions of my body were intriguing and sexy for the majority of this twinner experience, but they're now losing out to exhaustion and the near-impossibility of moving.

I go to deactivate my accounts where I've been posting ads for my services online, thinking there's no way I'm turning any more tricks in my current state. There's a message entitled "Belly Worship Ceremony" that really stirs my imagination, though. Three women want to spend time rubbing, oiling, and generally enjoying the presence of my massive bump.

I send a reply, telling them that I'm up for it if they're okay with coming to me, as I am functionally immobile. I'll be able to lay nude on a bed for them, but I can make no further promises. This is apparently exactly what they wanted to begin with, and you can practically read their excitement between the lines of our further correspondence. I give them a time and tell them I'll leave the door unlocked: bedroom's the last door on the left.

The time comes, and I'm completely naked on the bed waiting for them. I hear a few knocks from the front of the house, and someone shouts "We're here!" to make sure I'm aware of their presence. "I'm in the bedroom!" I shout back. They appear in the doorway, their necks and faces visible to me above my view-obscuring belly. All in their mid-30s, I would guess. They don't take any of their clothes off. They all sit close to me on the bed so as to have easy hand-to-bump access.

Various lotions, oils, and ointments are presented. Working together, they massage one substance into me fully before moving on to the next. I'm glad there are three of them, because my mass requires more than a few hands for full coverage at this point. First was baby oil, I think, next a shea butter lotion by the smell of it. I can't place the third ointment by feel or smell, but it leaves me very shiny even once it's been largely absorbed into my skin, which I very much appreciate.

After a fourth and fifth cream are rubbed into me, one of them asks if they can have some of my cream. I get their meaning, immediately applying all my strength and limited agility to moving my belly out of the way of my crotch. As I hold myself in place and out of their way, they take turns slowly stroking me.

All the belly rubbing already had me all hot and bothered, and I'm honestly surprised all three got a turn to jerk before I start to cum. They angle my cock straight up into the flesh of my underbelly, and I shoot a sizable load onto myself. Resuming their positions surrounding my bump, they rub the cum in fully, adding the semen's translucent white opalescence to my already shiny belly. That's pretty much the end of it: they leave the cash on the nightstand, leave me glowing naked on the bed, and let themselves out of the house.

I don't really know what that was all about, but I enjoyed myself nonetheless. Some sort of fertility ritual, maybe? Do they wish to become pregnant themselves, and hold some superstitions about communing with the presently gravid to improve their own chances of conception? Are they just a few like-minded friends who enjoy the pregnant form but don't want to get too hardcore with an escort? I'll arrive at no conclusion, and I'm sure I won't hear from these clients again. The mystery makes it all the hotter, though.

Epilogue: Finished.

Three days ago, I delivered the twins via C-section. A boy weighing 7 lbs 7 oz, a girl weighing 7 lbs 10 oz (average twins are born at around 5 lbs 8 oz, for comparison's sake). Along with the C-section, Dr. Lucas performed a procedure I've long been avoiding: I got a hysterectomy. Returning to a uterus-free life, my pregnant days are officially over.

I'm officially done being pregnant myself, anyway. Annie has another pregnancy in her, I'm almost positive. I'd put a decent chunk of change on her getting knocked up within the next 6 months. So, our family isn't quite finished with gestation just yet, even if I won't carry again. Even once Annie's done, though, I think pregnancy will remain a large part of our lives, both socially and sexually.

We're far too obsessed to stop associating with and fucking preggos at just about every opportunity. I need a little recovery time from my surgery, but the Motherhood men's section's Wednesday lunchtime pick-up hour will always be there for me when I'm ready. And you can bet your ass I'll get myself ready soon.