The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

31 Weeks: Sex with Jarred

I've stripped, I've masturbated, and I've generally shown off my entire nude body on the videos I've been shooting. Never mind the hours upon hours I've spent nude (topless, at least) in front of the computer for my relatively boring daily camming streams. It all feels rather safe to me, so I decide to take a bit of a leap and invite Jarred to join me for a shoot. I'm getting ever bigger bump-wise, of course, but I'm not yet big and cumbersome enough to make sex particularly difficult. Still up for shooting a sex scene, though maybe not for much longer. We'll strike while the iron's hot!

"I'm Annie, and I'm 31 weeks into my fifth pregnancy. This is my husband, Jarred. We're going to fuck now." Little else needs to be said, I decide. We start out nude, neither of us seeing the point in dragging the video out via clothes removal. We're sitting next to each other with our legs over the side of the bed, both of us spreading out enough to clearly display our genitals. I bend down to take him in my mouth, his cock instantly starting to stiffen. He leans back and supports himself with one hand behind his back, his other hand firmly gripping my belly.

Once he's hard, I sit back up and take his erection in my hand. My other hand's been working on my cunt since the moment the scene started. I'm very much enjoying having a partner for a shoot, and I only get seven or eight pumps into jerking him off before I have my first orgasm. A real pro at this point, I'm able to moan through it without ceasing Jarred's cock massage.

He moans ever so slightly as I continue to stroke, and I realize we should probably start mixing things up if I want to get more variety in before he cums. I get up and reposition myself, straddling him while we're both still facing the camera. A sitting reverse cowgirl, I guess you'd call it. I bob up and down on his cock, moaning in pleasure at the depths within me he's reaching. He's reaching around me, rubbing my belly and grabbing my tits as we fuck.

I cum for the second time, knocking his hand out of the way so I can grasp both tits as I climax. Dismounting, I go to Jarred's side on my hands and knees. Right behind me now on his knees, we fuck doggy-style for the camera, in profile so my hanging belly is clearly seen. I hold my hanging and swaying bump with one arm and rub my clit with the other. Jarred holds my bump in one hand and his left tit in the other.

We're in this position for two or three minutes when I feel his dick twitching inside me. I disengage and sit on the edge of the bed once again. He knows what to do from here. Still oh his knees, he positions himself just above me, cock resting on my bump. To help produce the friction necessary to finish him off, I use a hand to firmly press him into my belly's flesh as he thrusts. One hand remains on my cunt as I near my third orgasm of the shoot.

We both love a good bumpjob, and we climax at the same time. I'm basted by his load, which we both proceed to rub completely into my bump. I'm shiny, sticky, and very pleased with how this all went. It was a pretty simple fuck, but I think my viewers will like to see me in a bit of hardcore action. And pregnancy fans tend to love cum on a preggo's belly as much as we do. Everyone wins.

33 Weeks: Cop & Criminal

After I posted my scene with Jarred, I got a flood of likes, subscriptions, and messages. I'd thought my videos were going over well before, but now people seemed to really be getting into my content at a level I hadn't anticipated. This being all about exhibitionism at its core, I'm thrilled to know there are more and more eyes on me, getting more and more enjoyment out of my pregnant antics.

Their jerking off to me is remote, of course, but I wish so badly I could get my hands (or bump, more accurately) on just a small portion of the cum my videos was inspiring. I love thinking about the sheer volume of cum that is being produced in honor of my maternal form. My masturbation during cam streams was getting more frequent as these thoughts got stuck in my head. I'm horny all the fucking time, just as a preggo perv should be.

Along with my newfound semi-popularity came a fair number of requests for custom videos. I had gotten a few before, but they involved step-parent role play, golden showers, alien impregnation, and a few other topics I wasn't fully comfortable exploring. No judgements whatsoever, they just don't happen to be my cups of erotic tea. Now, though, I was getting enough offers to be able to pick and choose, and it wasn't so hard to find ideas I could get into.

The first one I chose is a role play scenario wherein I'll be a cop speaking directly (via looking into the camera, of course) to a criminal. My client, Sam, was paying well, only needed the video to be a few minutes long, and allowed me most of the creative control. Pretty sweet gig! I ordered a men's XXL cop costume online: I could just barely get it buttoned over my bump. If the client's anything like me, the strained buttons and gaps forced open between them will be a real turn-on.

I've also got the police cap and badge to add to the outfit, and a riot baton to boot. Completing the look, I picked up a pair of maternity khakis. Everything planned out, I'm ready to shoot the thing. All dressed up and holding the riot baton, I press Record and sit on the edge of the bed.

"You've really done it this time, Sam. [I hold the baton in one hand, using it to lightly tap the other hand's open palm repeatedly in a slightly sexy threat.] You think you can just get away with it, don't you? Because of our history together, you think you can treat this like a joke and I won't get you into any trouble? Back up there, buddy. It's been years since we were together, and I have clearly moved on. [I rub my bump for emphasis.]

"That's right, I'm going to have a baby in just a few weeks. I've been with my husband for two and a half years, and we're very happy. I'm way over you, Sam. And I don't owe you a goddamn thing. [I pause for a few moments, lost in feigned thought.] Although...well, maybe we can help each other out after all. My husband is really terrific and all, but since I got pregnant...he hasn't touched me.

"He always says I look beautiful, I'm glowing, all the usual shit people say to make knocked up girls feel better about themselves. But he's weirded out that our baby's in there. [I pat my belly.] Nothing sexual whatsoever has gone on for the past 8 months. Even before I was showing, he was too put off by it to sleep with me. I've had the doctor assure him sex is perfectly healthy during pregnancy, and he doesn't dispute it. He's just...grossed out by the thought of fucking me while the baby's in there, I think."

I put down the baton, remove my cap and shake my hair down. I unbutton the top few buttons of my top, revealing some serious cleavage. I unbutton the bottom buttons up to the top of my bump, spreading the two sides of the shirt purposefully to show my bare gravid glory. My hands are now occupied with rubbing my bump seductively in slow circles. Just a few buttons in the middle pf the shirt remain fastened, basically functioning solely to cover my braless tits for the time being.

"We always had a good time in bed, didn't we Sam? I mean...we were really uninhibited, like I haven't had with anyone else before or since. And, I hate to embarrass you with this, but I do remember you telling me at one time that you thought pregnant women were...sexy, I think you said? So, we know we've got some sexual chemistry, we know you're into my preggo body, and I'm absolutely dying for a fuck.

"Let's say, maybe, you help me satisfy my needs, and I can look the other way on your little criminal activity? Yeah, I thought you'd be into it. You love watching me rub my big bump, don't you? [I unfasten the last few buttons, bare breasts plopping down onto the top of my belly.] How about my pregnant tits, all swollen with milk? You could suck them, if you want. And I think you will absolutely love my engorged pregnant pussy. It's so tight and wet, I can barely keep my hands off it myself. Why don't we just get rid of all these clothes, huh? I want to see that cock of yours again."

I stand up, removing my unbuttoned shirt completely. I unfasten and pull down my khakis, revealing my underwear-free pubic region, hair pretty unkempt by this point in the pregnancy. I sit back down, legs spread generously to reveal my cunt in all its glory. I grab the baton again, figuring its phallic shape'll make it a good cock substitute. I hold it in one hand and stroke it with the other.

"My body's got you super hard, doesn't it? You can touch my belly if you want. There you go. Nice and firm, right? How about these swollen pussy lips? You're going to have to do some work down there in a minute, I think. Wait...are you starting to come already? You're really, really hard, and I swear I just felt your cock starting to twitch. It's okay, really. I'm flattered you find me so hot that you're cumming from just a few minutes of stroking your rock hard cock. You'll just have to help me out once I'm done with you."

Positioning it directly above my belly, I start stroking the baton faster and harder. I go at it for about 30 seconds, then hold it in place just resting against the top of my bump. I'm not sure exactly how to act out an orgasm with a phallic piece of plastic, but I think furious stroking followed by holding the substitute dick in place is a pretty good approximation of a cock shooting rope onto a bump. The rest probably has to be done verbally.

"Oh my God, you're cumming so much! My bump is totally covered! You always did have the biggest loads, I almost forgot. Fuck, I am a mess! Let me just rub it in so it doesn't drip all over the place. [I massage my belly thoroughly with both hands.] There we go, it'll get right into my skin. I'm so shiny! All those pearls of cum you shot onto me have got me fully glazed.

"Here, feel: it's nice and sticky, especially where you can see the white still. This is so fucking sexy. I wish my husband would cum on my belly. I might need to treat myself to this more often...Wait, don't get up and leave just yet. [I point down to my exposed cunt.] Get down there, Sam, you've got some time to serve before I can let you leave."

Continuing to rub my bump all the while, I throw my head back in mock ecstasy, imagining someone eating me out. I moan, shudder, and smile widely. Finally, I exhale deeply. "Okay, you're free to go. Don't let me catch you pulling that shit again. Or...do let me catch you..."

36 Weeks: Labor Pains

Okay, this one is just a bit outside my comfort zone, but I feel like pushing myself a bit. A prospective client asked me to make a custom video for him in which I act as though I'm in labor, contractions and all. At 36 weeks into my fifth pregnancy, I look very much the part of a pregnant woman who could quite plausibly begin the labor process.

My bump has dropped, the baby in position for delivery. I'm fucking huge and swollen just about everywhere, my nipples are leaking constantly, and there's no getting comfortable or sleeping for more than an hour at a time. So, yeah, I can absolutely pass for full term and imminently giving birth, even if I'm not actually quite there yet.

The client is significantly more specific in his requests than my previous one was, which I appreciate given my relative discomfort with the subject. Of course, this isn't really outside my wheelhouse at all. I've gone through labor four times already, delivering vaginally every time (even with fucking triplets!). Two of the six babies I birthed were even biologically my own. Thus, I'm quite familiar with the mechanics, sequence of events, and feelings in play with this scenario.

It's the acting part that's got me slightly worried, I guess. The contraction pains themselves were never really a sexy part of the pregnancy experience for me, so I relate to this custom a bit less than I did to the objectively hot scenario of a pregnant cop blackmailing a criminal into sex. This pornographic enterprise of mine is a job, I'm reminding myself, and not just another tool to help me in my preggo quest to orgasm constantly.

Someone has requested my professional services for an entirely reasonable product. My difficulty getting into a horny mindset regarding this particular video is something I really hope to be able to overcome. So, I'm jumping right the fuck in. Maybe I'll find it hot after all. How can I even guess how I'll feel before I've even tried it?

I'm to be dressed in loungewear, sweatpants and a tank top, with bra and panties underneath. I'll begin fully clothed but get overheated from the painful labor exertion and eventually be clad only in my underwear. He doesn't want me to get fully nude at any point, though. That's just not part of his fantasy, I suppose. (Or maybe he's just sick of seeing me publicly flaunt my tits and cunt...)

I'm supposed to grip my stomach tightly during my pretend contractions, moan frequently, put myself into a myriad of positions attempting to get comfortable, and engage in plenty of self-talk about how difficult but worth it this whole process is. I really do appreciate his specificity in all this. Not entirely understanding what makes this scenario sexy for him, it's relieving to have a great deal of his turn-ons spelled out explicitly. I don my loungewear, hit Record, and sit cross-legged on the bed with both hands rubbing my belly.

"So...I think I might be in labor. I really thought I was having Braxton Hicks contractions, as I have periodically for the past six weeks or so. But, as they've gotten more frequent and more intense, I've realized this is not practice. It's full-on fucking labor. I'm scared, to be honest. I know this will probably be the most painful thing I've ever experienced. Shit, these contractions are already about as painful as anything that's occurred in my life. Oh fuck..."

I grip my baby bump tightly on both sides, fingers spread out as far as they'll go. My eyes are closed, head down, and I'm breathing heavily enough for it to register on the audio. A moan or two get thrown in for good measure. In reality, you're supposed to head to the hospital for delivery when your contractions last for about a minute and occur approximately every five minutes over the course of an hour. In this pretty short video, on the other hand, the contractions are probably going to end up coming every minute or two, if that.

He's going to want to see a lot of contractions in a pretty short period of time. I'm probably not going to hold most of them for an entire minute, either. Also, my water most certainly would've broken by this point in the process, which is not being addressed in the video. Apparently the involuntary and sudden release of amniotic fluid is not part of his specific set of fetishes.

Writing that sentence kind of turned me on, though. I don't even know what the fuck's going on with me at the moment. Maybe I'll check back in once I've completed this video. I stop moaning and audibly breathing, release my grip on my bump, open my eyes and raise my head. I stand up, pacing back and forth in front of the camera with one hand on my belly and the other on my back.

"Okay, okay, okay. That wasn't too...no, it was pretty bad. Goddamn, that hurts. My stomach feels harder than a basketball during the contractions, it's really nuts. They're coming every few minutes now, and they've gotta be close to a minute long. The baby's must be coming soon. It'll be worth...it'll be worth it. Of course. It's a fucking baby, I've wanted it my entire life.

"But my God is this painful. I knew it was supposed to be really bad, but I don't think there's any way to really prepare yourself. And the not being able to predict when the next one's coming really sucks. I guess I'm probably standing for the next one. Sitting on the bed didn't go great, that's for sure. And here we go..."

I stop dead in my tracks, gasping sharply followed by loud, deep moaning. My hands grip my belly again. About 15 seconds in, I transition from moans to very deep breaths. I face the ceiling, remembering this as a position I occasionally took during my most desperate-feeling labor moments. After another 20 seconds or so of this position, I let my arms drop to my sides, my chin drop to my chest. I'm silent for a few moments.

"I'm fucking burning up." I unceremoniously remove sweatpants and tank top, tossing them on the floor and leaving myself clad only in underwear, as requested. I sit down on the floor with my back against the bed, legs spread out with my belly resting on the floor between them. I'm incessantly rubbing my bump, as I recall doing throughout all my labors (and, who am I kidding, for the majorities of all my gestations I couldn't keep my hands off myself!).

"All right, I should have a bit more back support here, that could help. And, I feel like I breathed through that one a little more successfully than I have been. I can't get over how rock hard my belly gets. I wish I could experience that without all the pain, it'd be pretty amazing taken on its own. The doctor said just a few days ago that the baby was in birthing position already, so I don't need to worry about that. One thing not to be concerned about, I guess. Anything helps at this point, really.

"How long has it been since the last one now? Two minutes maybe? It's getting so hard to tell, but it'd be nice if I could prepare myself somewhat. They really are getting super close together. This baby is coming out soon, and I do not feel ready. My pussy's going to be absolutely shredded. All right, no need to think about that right now, not the issue at this exact moment. Ohhhhhhhh, here we go..."

I bend my head and chest down as far as they'll go towards the floor, embracing my bump with both arms. I stay perfectly still and quiet for a solid 30 seconds. Then some audible but controlled breathing for another 30. I finally lift my head towards the camera. "I think it's just about time to start pushing."

It ends there. I really hope the client enjoys this one: I had a lot more fun making it than I thought I would. It even turned me on a fair amount! You never really know what will, after all.

37 Weeks: Various Bump Moisturizers

My next custom request feels like an absolute gift, as it's something I 100% would've done for free had I thought of it myself. The client wants me to rub various moisturizers into my belly. Baby oil, shea butter, and cum, to be precise. I'll need to bring in Jarred for a few minutes on that last one, obviously. He's never begrudged me a load before, so I don't see it being a problem.

The client also requested a camera angle that's as close to 100% belly as I can manage. He doesn't care about faces, legs, tits, pussy, any of it: he just wants to watch me rub things into my bump. Sounds easy, fun, and, again, like something I'd probably do anyway. I'm so fucking huge and tired at this point in the pregnancy, I'm just happy I don't have to exert myself much, mentally or physically. No talking, no walking, just a little rubbing. I gather the requisite materials (Jarred's on standby) and manage to get the camera to be about 95% filled with belly.

First comes the baby oil. I drip it onto my bump liberally and rub it into every square inch of abdominal skin. I'm shimmering with it, looking slick as all hell. I love the feeling and the smell as well as the great visual element. Three minutes of rubbing in the baby oil go by, and it's on to the shea butter. The process for this is almost identical to how I treated myself with the baby oil. Biggest difference being shea butter's opacity and baby oil's transparency, I suppose.

Another three minutes with this moisturizer, and I call Jarred in. His cock is allowed into the frame: I checked with the client beforehand. He's already hard when he comes in the room, having apparently prepared himself ahead of time. Hands already slick with lubricating agents, I give him a smooth and fast handjob (three minutes once again!) and, of course, have him finish on my bump. I rub it in very thoroughly once the cock's out of the frame. And...that's the entire video.