The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huh. I had thought that'd be more interesting to share. I guess I was just really excited about it, as it required so little from me. And it came with a paycheck. I had a nice time and my client enjoyed the resulting product. Not much else to say, really. I feel I miscalculated in recording this particular video's story here, but no matter. Upwards and onwards!

39 Weeks: Fetish Shaming

I'm glad my final custom client just wants a video of me talking, because I'm incapable of doing much more than that at this point in my pregnancy. I could have the baby any day now, and you'd absolutely know it by looking at me. I've completely stopped live streaming cam shows: I can't promise any patrons I'll be able to muster up the energy to rub one out for them, so I'd feel bad accepting any of their money just for sitting there with my leaky tits out.

This pregnancy is at everyone's favorite stage, when the easiest way to get yourself around your own goddamn home is to lift your absurdly swollen gut with both hands and lug it with you every single step of the way. On the plus side, there is some noticeable muscle definition developing in my arms.

My client made it abundantly clear to me that he is not, as a matter of fact, ashamed of his pregnancy fetish. He is, however, very much into domineering women belittling him. So, mix those two kinks together, and you end up with a video of gigantically pregnant me being truly cruel to an offscreen stranger. It's hard for me to figure out what to say at first, as, similarly to my client, I see absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in my or anyone else's fetish for preggos. Further than that, I don't see anything to be ashamed of in just about any (law observing) fetish you could come up with.

I'm briefly stymied about how to act like I find his (and my) fetish disgusting, but a viable method of approach comes to me pretty quickly. All I have to do is talk about the things I and my fellow pervs love about the pregnant, but do so with a negative spin. You'll see more clearly what I'm talking about shortly. I wear a knee length low-cut strapless black (maternity) dress with black fuck me pumps, just as requested. My tits are just barely contained, and I think my bump might strain the stretchy material until it gets thin and translucent looking.

Whatever, (probably) my last pregnancy, not too concerned about the condition of my maternity wardrobe. I hit Record. I sit on the edge of the bed with one leg over the other, also as requested. Managing to sit in this way in my gravid state will be the hardest part of this venture, no doubt in my mind. No nudity for this client, though he does push for plenty of belly and breast rubbing/grabbing. I can certainly oblige him.

"I know you're staring at my belly, you fucking pervert. I catch you doing it all the time. There's a baby inside there, you know. Nothing sexual's going on, unless you're all fucked up in the head like you apparently are. Ordinary people do not look at me the creepy-ass way you do. I get bigger and your tiny schlong gets harder, right? Is that basically what happens?

"Don't think I haven't seen you eye-fucking my breasts, too. Yes, they've gotten a lot bigger. [I give my tits a quick squeeze.] THEY'RE FILLED WITH MILK! FOR A FUCKING BABY! It's hot to you that my body is swelling so that I can provide for and nurture my child? That's real sexy, huh? Fucking disgusting. It's just so arousing for you that my lovely husband and I want to grow our wonderful family. How the fuck does this even happen to a person? Did a pregnant teacher kick the shit out of you while you were in the middle of puberty? What the fuck kind of brain signals got all tangled together to make you such a deviant?"

I look down at the floor, trying my best to provide a visage of disgust and anger. I pull my dress further down my legs and further up my tits. I feign modesty and embarrassment at being seen in my current state. I stare into the camera lens again.

"So, what, you want to fuck a pregnant woman because she can't get pregnant twice? Are you that scared of the responsibilities that come with having a child? Pregnant women are more often than not in committed relationships, but still you lust after them. Could there be a more obvious sign that they're not interested in fucking you than the baby making their stomachs visibly swell? They're taken, but you just can't fucking help yourself.

"Creep. Our bodies are changing so that we can carry, give birth to and nurture a new life, not so that you can get an eyeful of our curves. [I shake my head in mock disappointment.] Pathetic. Just truly fucking pathetic. There's nothing more wholesome than starting a family, but you just have to poison the whole thing with your pointless lust. No pregnant woman is going to fuck you, and, once they get to know you, no woman is ever going to let you get them pregnant yourself. You'll never even touch an expectant mother, and I thank God for that.

"Are you even able to do your part to conceive a child? I bet your sperm is no good. Or if your prick even works. Maybe that's why you got yourself so obsessed with pregnancy. You know it's not attainable for you to impregnate someone, so it's become this big sexual fantasy that all us normal, procreating folks just have to suffer through. Why don't you just leave us the fuck alone already."

I sigh loudly and switch the positions of my legs, right under left instead of left under right. I'm stalling for time, frankly, scrambling in my head for more to say to this pretend deviant. Coming up empty, I just shake my head for a few seconds, smile with anger in my eyes, and stop the recording. Twenty minutes after I send the video over to my client, he emails me back asking when I can shoot the sequel. Not that I'm in a position to do so, but it's nice to know he got off on the product. I thought it came out pretty sexy myself. I let Jarred watch it, and he got off a few times, too. We're all just perverts doing our best.

Epilogue: The End.

It's all over. I gave birth two weeks ago, vaginally once again. Last week, Dr. Lucas performed my hysterectomy. I did not back out this time. No more uterus, no more pregnancies. Jarred had his uterus out after his last pregnancy, too, so this family is officially retired from the baby-making business. It's sad, but 11 gestations and 14 babies between the two of us is nothing to shake a stick at. And we're both really fucking exhausted.

I'm a bit sad that this final journal focused so much on me alone, but I did get plenty of sexy times in with Jarred and some random preggos we picked up along the way. You pervs just didn't get to read about it this time. It was a lot of fun doing some porn, and it definitely turns me on that a lot of the videos I made will live indefinitely online. I might just watch one with Jarred tonight, and it might just inspire us to bring home a horny preggo or two. The hunt never ends...