The Horny Sister-In-Law Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel was too eager to comply, and did just that, stroking her tight, juicy rectum with his cock as deep and hard as he could. "You like this, huh? Fucking your ass like that?" he growled, grabbing her waist and beginning to pull in and out of her ass with long strokes.

"AHHH SO BIG! FUCK! THIS IS AMAZING!" she cried.

GHLOP GHLOP GHLOP! The sensitive roots of Daniel's balls slapped against her pussy as he fucked her deep and hard in the ass, relishing every moment. Her rectum was incredibly tight and it felt almost ten times better than her pussy. Throwing all other precautions into the back of his head, he began fucking Jessica in the ass with wild abandon, thrusting his huge cock in and out of her mercilessly.

"HYA! HYA! HYA! HYA! HYA!" Jessica yelped. Her body shook as Daniel pounded her tiny, sweet backdoor. At last, she felt she had reached the zenith: being fucked in the ass for the first time in her life was proving to be mind-blowingly good. She never knew, oh, she could never have imagined, the poor girl, how anal sex could feel so pleasurable and having Daniel's delicious fat cock doing her in the most private place in her body was driving her crazy. Jessica screamed, her head tilted back, bucking her own hips into him as fast as she could.

"Take it, slut," Daniel growled, driving his cock as deeply as he could down her rectum. He reached forward and grabbed a fistful of her long rich hair and directed her face so that she was facing the photo of her husband. "You like that, huh?" WHHD! WHHD! WHHD! "Getting fucked in the ass, while your husband's away?"

"FUCK YES!" Jessica squealed. Her eyes were already rolling, and she could barely see what Daniel wanted her to see. All she knew was her anus being repeatedly pounded by Daniel's huge cock and she absolutely loved it. Her lower-body spasmed with ripples of pain and pleasure. "IT HURTS, UGH! I FUCKING LOVE IT! UGH! UGH! UGH!"

"Fuck, yes, you do..." Daniel growled. He didn't know how long he could hold this up and he could feel his third orgasm of the night on its way. The fact that he knew he was fucking his brother's wife in the ass on their very own bed was not helping him to subdue his climax at all. With excruciating effort to prevent himself from cumming, he watched in awe as the twin orbs of her divine shining ass cheeks rippled under the impact of his crotch slamming into them. With both of her hands gripping the top of the headboard, Jessica was able to propel herself back and forwards in rhythm with his thrusts, slapping her juicy, sweaty ass against him, savoring the feeling of his gigantic cockhead stuffing in and out of her anal cavity. The doggy style was absolutely perfect: Daniel was able to grab onto a fistful of her hair with his left hand and grip onto the side of her ass with his right while he pounded Jessica's ass mercilessly.

GHLOP! GHLOP! GHLOP! GHLOP! GHLOP!

"Fuck, look at that," he growled, pulling hard on her hair. GHLOP! GHLOP! GHLOP! "Balls deep in your ass...just the way you like it..."

"FUCK YES, DANIEL, FUCK ME HARDER IN THE ASS!" Jessica screeched. "I LOVE YOUR COCK! GIVE IT TO ME! HARDER! HYA! HYA! HYA!" Grunting loudly now, Daniel grabbed onto her shoulders and pulled, arching her back. Lifted from the bed, Jessica straightened and reached behind so that her hands was now spread on his lap, jiggling her generous tits up and down as she banged her ass against his crotch as fast as she could.

GHLOP! GHLOP! GHLOP! GHLOP! Daniel just couldn't ignore Jessica's swinging tits and placed his hands underneath them, lifting them up slightly. He grunted in satisfaction as he felt the milky abundance of her tits wobble in his palms in rhythm with his thrusts. Now that Jessica's weight was balanced on his pelvis, Daniel was able to fuck Jessica by aiming his cock upwards, straight towards her tummy. A combination of thick semen and sweat were streaking out from both her asshole and pussy down across her thighs and onto his. Jessica twisted her head towards him and locked Daniel in a kiss.

"MMMMM! MMMMM! MMMMM!" Jessica moaned into his mouth. The friction that her anus offered sucked and rubbed at his spongey, wet cockhead and Daniel knew he couldn't last long. Determined that she cum before him, he accelerated his thrusts to the fastest yet, driving his cock up and down like there was no tomorrow.

GHLOP! GHLOP! GHLOP! GHLOP! "AHHH! FUCK! DAN FUCK YES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES FUCK MY ASS LIKE THAT! YEAAAAH!" Daniel was now groaning very loudly himself, the muscles in his hips beginning to tremble. Just on the very edge of surrendering to his orgasm, Daniel stopped. This cut short Jessica's mounting climax and momentarily she was confused, her anus gripping his cock tightly at the same time, her pussy trembling, begging for release. Instead of giving her the last few thrusts that she so desperately needed, Daniel pulled himself out entirely, making Jessica positively seethe in frustration. He let go of her breasts and she flopped back down, face first onto the bed. She immediately shot one hand under her ass and began to frantically rub her clit. Smiling to himself, Daniel reached forward and hooked her hands behind her back, as if he was a cop restraining a sexy criminal. Gasping out in frustration, she looked back at him, her eyes on fire.

"You're not going to cum just yet," Daniel breathed, more to himself than to her. The night wasn't going to be over just like this, he thought, giving his cock a squeeze at the base. This might be his only chance at this gorgeous slut and Daniel was determined to use her in every way possible.

"Damn it, I was so close, Dan..." Jessica growled, her climax gradually receding along with his.. "You fucking dog...it was going to be a big one too..."

"You horny little slut," Daniel hissed back. "You want to taste your ass?"

"Mmmm, yes...." She licked her lips. "Can I?"

"Turn around and suck on my cock," ordered Daniel. Doing as what she was told, Jessica turned on her knees and lowered her head, shoving his dripping cock in to her mouth. She sucked at his fat spongey cockhead while she stroked his shaft with one hand, drooling spit from her mouth. Daniel groaned at the sight of his sister-in-law sucking on his dick that had just recently been deep inside her anus.

"You're such a slut," Daniel croaked, watched her work effortlessly on his cockhead, lolling it in her mouth on her tongue. Her hand jacked behind his swollen ridge of his cockhead, stroking and squeezing at his every vein, working the entire blood system of his penis.

"Mmmmh," she replied, looking up at him with his big blue eyes. Releasing him with the familiar pop, she said, "My ass tastes good."

"Yeah?" muttered Daniel as she resumed on sucking his shaft. "What does it taste like?"

SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! "Salty," she managed to say, his cockhead half-out of her mouth. Promptly after she said so, she placed two hands on his legs and began to deepthroat him, stroking his cock in and out of her tight wet throat. His cock began to jump in excitement as Daniel placed his hands at his hips, enjoying the face-fucking that Jessica was giving to him. It wasn't belong Daniel felt his recently suppressed orgasm rise afloat again.

GKKK! GKKK! GKKK! His cockhead rammed against her throat and again Daniel admired her well-trained gag reflex. This was definitely the best cock-sucking mouth in the world and damn she could blow a dick. As much as he would love to, Daniel resisted the impending urge to shoot his load down her throat, considering that his sister-in-law had an unsatisfied orgasm to attend to.

"Ahhh...fuck!" Daniel pulled his cock out of her mouth, fighting down a rapidly rising climax. "I forgot how good your mouth felt," he gasped.

"Uh-huh," Jessica said, reaching over and began sucking on his cockhead once more. After a mind-blowing few seconds, she decided to let Daniel breathe and popped it out of her mouth. "You know," she said, looking up at him. "Your cock is losing its flavor. Either you need to produce some more cum or you'll have to fuck me in the ass again." She winked. "Either way, I can help."

"I think I want to choose the latter," Daniel gasped, pulling away. He was glad that Jessica was much more enthusiastic than she was before. "Your sexy ass just can't go a minute without a dick in it!" Motioning her to lie back first onto the bed, he raised her legs way up until her ankles were at the sides of her face. "Hook your hands behind your knees," he instructed. Jessica was quick to comply. Daniel moved forward and sank both of his knees into the bed at both sides of her so that he could position his cock perpendicular to her body. Now that her crotch was fully exposed and stretched wide, both of her love holes gaped widely at him and Daniel had a hard time in deciding which to fuck first. Thinking that her pussy hadn't been receiving what it deserved for quite a while, he aimed his fat cockhead at her red swollen lips and bent his knees, sinking himself down completely to the hilt.

"UUUUUUUUUUGH!" Jessica groaned, being impaled by his ten inch dick. Daniel's face was directly above hers, watching Jessica's eyes while his massive cock sank in and out of her hot, wet cunt.

GLLLLCH! GLLLLCH! His cock worked like a piston, drilling her relentlessly, causing her entire ass to raise a little at his descent. "HYYYYAH! THAT'S SO DEEP!" Jessica cried, her eyes wide, looking down over her belly.

GLLLLCH! GLLLLCH! "Look at that...balls deep, Jess..." he groaned, "your pussy is amazing..."

"UH! UH! UH!!!!" Jessica screamed.

GLLLLCH! GLLLLCH! GLLLLCH! Daniel counted three strokes and pulled his cock out and leaned forward, so that his massive cock pointed toward her face. "Open your mouth and let me fuck your face," he ordered. Jessica did as she was told, her eyes wide in amazement at the incredibly arousing treatment she was receiving. Groaning loudly, Daniel lowered his entire shaft down her throat and then began to fuck her mouth slowly but deeply.

THHHHGOCK! With every thrust Daniel released his cock completely out of her throat at every rise, causing a plumbing sound to vibrate at the back of her throat. THHHHGOCK! Daniel watched in glee as long strands of thick spit began to web his shaft and the side of Jessica's cheeks and lips.

"MMMMH! MMMMMH! MMMMMH!" Jessica spluttered around his cock. Daniel's body shook with pleasure above her, pulling his cock in and out of her mouth.

"You like this huh?" he asked. Jessica couldn't reply and hummed loudly up at him, her eyes wide, nearly tearful again.

THHHHGOCK! THHHHHHHGOCK! THHHHHHGRRRSH! This time Daniel sank his cock as far down her throat as possible and held it there for a few seconds. Tears began rolling down the sides of her face, and she began to squint, her hands clawing the base of his shaft and pulling on his balls. When she began to positively tug at his testicles with urgency, sinking her nails painfully deep, Daniel relented.

"GKKKKKKAAAAH!" Jessica gasped for air as Daniel finally pulled out of her, letting her breathe. Daniel grinned, rubbing his cockhead against her lips as she wiped at her eyes, huffing loudly.

"Did you forget about me?" She asked reproachfully, swallowing a mouthful of spit. "You've got to let me breathe, you know?!"

Daniel smiled apologetically. "Sorry," he said. "But your mouth felt too good. Did you like that though? What did your pussy taste like?"

"So fucking good," moaned Jessica. She reached forward and began stroking his cock again. "I love that cock so much..."

"Taste your ass next and tell me which tastes better," Daniel said and promptly shifted back above her. With the assist of one hand, he pointed his cockhead at her tiny, pink anus and pushed. Jessica grunted as his enormous glans made its way past her anal sphincter, happy to push itself into the lovely confinements of her rectum once more. With another push, Daniel drove himself balls-deep into her ass, impaling her anus with his manhood. Caught completely off guard, Jessica groaned loudly, dirty words spilling out of her mouth.

"OH MY......FUUUACCK!" GSHHHHT! GSHHHT! GSHHHHHT! Daniel began to fuck her mercilessly, pounding her asshole with his cock, rising and descending rapidly on top of her. Jessica's eyes began to roll as she begged for more.

"OH MY GAWD YES! FUCK ME IN THE ASS LIKE THAT! YOU BASTARD, SO DEEP! YOUR COCKING FEELS AMAZING! HYYYYAH! HYYYAH! HYYYYYYYAH!!!"

GSHHHHT! GSHHHT! GSHHHHHT! Again, Daniel counted three more times and pulled out. He moved himself forwards and pushed open her lips with his cockhead and began fucking her face once more. Jessica could only rock her head in response, absolutely lost in this lewd ass-to-mouth that Daniel had set up so cleverly.

THHHHGOCK! THHHHHHHGOCK! THHHHHHGOCK!! After a few deep strokes in her throat, Daniel pulled out and quickly returned burying his cock inside her sopping wet pussy.

GLLLLCH! GLLLLCH! GLLLLCH! "So what tastes better?" he groaned on top of her. "Your ass or your pussy?"

Jessica could only scream in response. "AHHHH! HYAAAAH! OOOOOOH! I DON'T KNOW! Just keep fucking me like that, don't stop!"

"If you say so," Daniel leered. With every six or so pounds at her pussy he would switch to her mouth, making sure that she slurped up every bit of spunk and ass-juice he had managed to lather onto his dick. He would then switch to the other hole and give it to her mouth again -- five minutes passed while Daniel treated himself to this incredible ass-to-mouth-to-pussy-to-mouth experience and finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He lowered himself, straddling her and began fucking her pussy as fast as he could.

GLLLLCH! GLLLLCH! GLLLLCH! GLLLLCH! GLLLLCH! GLLLLCH! "AHHHHHHH, DAN! FUCK! HYA! HYA! HYA! HYA!" Jessica screamed. Daniel tried to hold as long as possible, blocking out as much of Jessica's slutty squeals as hard as he could. Even so, he didn't have to wait around to feel a tingling in his balls. Finally, his climax began to approach and Daniel cried out, fiercely pounding his cock inside her cunt. Jessica was approaching another orgasm as well, crying out at the top of her voice.

"Jessica, I'm cumming!"

"FUCK, YES, CUM INSIDE ME YOU BASTARD! GIVE IT ALL TO ME, DAN! AHHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHHHH!" Jessica was cumming violently, thick spurts of her spunk squishing out of her pussy and all over the lower halves of their body. SHPRT! SHPRT! SHPRT! SHPRT! SHPRT! SHPRT! SHPRT! SHPRT! The last of his strokes was nearly completely frictionless as his manhood became drenched in her love juice.

"OH....UHH...Jessica...FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Daniel groaned as he felt himself cumming. The tip of his cock jumped again and again as stream after stream of his thick, plentiful semen shot deep into her womb. Both of them didn't give a single damn about the chance of Jessica getting pregnant or not; the feeling of their united orgasm with Daniel's cock inside her pussy was absolutely incredible. Daniel came what felt like a hundred spurts into her, driving his cock as deep as possible into her pussy. Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt his seed pound relentlessly against her womb, bouncing off the walls of her vagina. It was as if Jessica's pussy was mercilessly squeezing at his cock, determined to receive the last of his semen, while continuously attacking at its head with juices of her own. However, the prospect of emptying the last of his seed on her sexy, perfect body was too great: Daniel pulled his cock out and shot his last spurts of cum over her. Surprised that he still maintained a good deal of pressure, Daniel watched as his bountiful semen squirted everywhere over the bed: over her face, her tits, and her belly and onto the pillows and sheets. When their bodies finally ceased in their vigorous exercise, they were in a daze, covered in cum and sweat.

When Daniel finally lifted himself off of her, Jessica was drenched in a pool of sweat, spunk and saliva. Through glazed eyes, she watched as a thick, steady, river of cum flow out from her elevated pussy and trickled into her gaping anus. When she felt the cool liquid settle there, she knew the night was finally over and she was finally satisfied. Boy, was she going to have a good night's sleep.

Daniel grabbed his pants from the floor and walked over the door. Before closing it behind him, he gave the room one last look and smiled. The scene was absolutely blissful: Jessica was lying sprawled on the bed, her eyes closed, mouth still open in pleasure while spunk and saliva dribbled from every hole, the sheets underneath her pitch dark in wetness. Her cell phone was also covered in jizz near the pillow. Her photo with Jack sat on the headboard, somehow still there after what the bed had gone through. There was, quite definitely, no doubt in his mind as he walked towards the shower, grinning from ear to ear, that his summer holidays had just taken a helluva turn for the better.

Goodnight, Jessica, he thought. Good fucking night indeed.

To be continued...