The Horseman Fucks His Fillies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So nice...after being teased for so long by the steady parade of women and their fancy dresses and carriages...

Mesmerized, he cupped his hands around the sides of each breast and began to caress and squeeze them, relishing the sensation. He jiggled and bounced them to test their weight and heft. Her nipples bounced about gaily, waiting for his lips to wrap around them. The sight was making his cock throb and strain in his trousers. He would need to release it soon so she could admire and play with it.

He was so lost in his breast play he barely heard her speaking to him.

"Jeremy, you must stop for just a moment. I have a surprise for you."

Shaken out of his trance, he looked up at her.

"A surprise?"

She nodded. "Just give me one moment."

She stepped away, topless in her corset, silk stockings and heels, and opened a door adjoining her room to the next. Jeremy watched as a second woman came into the room, smiling pleasantly at Jeremy. Who was this? She was shorter than Belle, with pretty auburn hair and dark eyes. Her blue dress accentuated her tiny waist and curvy little rear end. Most wonderfully, she too had big, mouth watering breasts, tucked inside her own nicely adorned laced corset.

"And who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" Jeremy said warmly.

"My name is Vixie," she responded.

"Nice to meet you Vixie. However...I did already choose my lady for the evening."

Vixie laughed.

"We've been told it is your birthday today."

"That's what they say."

She lowered her eyes and looked at him seductively.

"Happy Birthday, Jeremy. I am your gift."

Jeremy looked at her, then at Belle, then back at Vixie, utterly confused. Belle put her arm around Vixie's waist and began to explain.

"Apparently you have some very appreciative employees. They all contributed to...doubling your pleasure."

Jeremy ran his fingers thru his hair. Those son-of-a-guns. Two women for the night...now this was a first. Mmmmmm...two pairs of breasts...two clits and two wet pussies...he definitely was going to have his work cut out for him.

"Well then," he said, taking a deep breath. "I suppose it would be rude not to accept their most generous gift..."

He leaned over and kissed Vixie. The thought that Belle, standing there half nude watching them kiss was a big turn on. Jeremy reached for Belle and pulled her close so that he could alternate between her lips and Vixie's. His cock throbbed as lips kissed, tongues explored and soft moans filled the room.

Belle then reached for Vixie's corset and began to undo the buttons. One by one she unhooked them, until she was able to reach in and lift each of her breasts out. Jeremy held his breath...aahhh! Look at how big and round...and those nipples! They were darker than Belles...long and so suckable! Damn! The stuff of fantasies that made a cock squirt very quickly.

This night was going to be a big test of strength, indeed.

With the ladies now both topless, he returned to kissing them, with fingers freely roaming and exploring. His hands slipped and slid between four soft, generous breasts. The feeling was heavenly. He caressed and kneaded those milky titties, his fingers tugging and pulling on nipples. The ladies sighed, closed their eyes and as Jeremy played with their breasts, they began to kiss one another sensuously.

"Oh God..." he whispered, having no idea outside of his own wild imagination how fantastic this all was. The sight of their bright, pretty lips exploring one another's mouths, their sighs of pleasure, how soft and sensual it all was. His cock was pushing hard now, throbbing eagerly, wanting out, needing to find it's way into this thrilling situation.

Jeremy continued to watch them kiss as their tongues intertwined, flicking, dancing, teasing. He had busy fingers on their nipples, tugging sensuously to provide waves of tingly pleasure as they kissed one another. Both Vixie and Belle were pleasantly surprised as they both moaned in unison. Jeremy was proving to be a rather attentive and skilled customer, and the night had just begun...

The ladies broke off their kiss and looked down as Jeremy continued his steady nipple tugging, rubbing his thumbs across them, taking each one and giving them a little shake to get those breasts bouncing around. The ladies squealed with delight.

"Shake them for me, girls. Show me those nice big titties.."

The ladies giggled and began to shake their breasts, rubbing them against one another. Their big erect nipples were sensitive now from Jeremy's tugging so that rubbing them together made their clits throb. Jeremy was particularly hypnotized by Vixie's long, rubbery nipples. Yes, those titties were going to be sucked good. He watched as the ladies touched nipples together, making them rub and slip around, setting off pleasure and excitement in them both.

Jeremy let out a groan, then knelt down in front of them. He could hold off no more. Closing his eyes and opening his mouth, he had Vixie lean over so that her breasts hung down in front of him. He then opened his lips and scooped up one of Vixie's succulent nipples. He sucked it into his mouth then closed his lips around it with a long, satisfied moan. With the nipple locked firmly in his mouth, he began to work on it with long, sensuous tugs, swirling his tongue around and around.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."he moaned, his eyes closed, lost in ecstasy.

He continued to steadily work her nipple as the women went back to kissing one another. After a moment Jeremy released the nipple to examine his work...it was now even more elongated and plump. Eagerly he went to work on her other nipple, slurping and sucking on it with his mouth until it too was large and engorged. He looked at her freshly sucked nipples, pressing her tits together so that they stuck out at attention side by side. Jeremy nearly swooned. It was a sight made to keep a man's cock swollen and at attention. It also looked very tempting to Belle, who was also getting very aroused. She looked at Vixie's wonderfully aroused nipples, then knelt down next to Jeremy and nuzzled her way to a nipple. She too, was hungry to suck, and Jeremy definitely wanted to watch.

Belle opened her pretty cherry lips and latched onto one of Vixie's swollen teats. Jeremy groaned loudly with pleasure. He watched Belle sucking hungrily like a breast worshiping man would, relishing in the sensual pleasure, opening her mouth wide to take in as much breast as she could. She clearly delighted in having her mouth stuffed full.

Watching this exciting sight, Jeremy could take no more. Standing up, he positioned himself in front of the women and began to unbutton his fly. He reached into his underwear and took hold of his thick erection which had been straining to escape for quite some time. He slipped it thru the opening of his pants, then reached in to pull out his balls. They too were swollen and heavy, already starting to rise up towards his cock. He then refastened the button under his balls, so that they were held up nice and proudly as they continued to fill with cum.

Vixie and Belle gazed with admiration as Jeremy presented them with his big cock and balls, on display just for his ladies. He bent his knees and leaned his hips forward so that they could see it, turgid, thick with a big swollen head. My goodness, they thought. They had better get nice and wet this evening...that cock was built to stretch a pussy wide and fill it with cock all the way down to the balls.

Jeremy wrapped his hand around his cock and began to stroke. He loved to masturbate in front of females, and didn't often get the chance. Tonight, all inhibitions vanished and he could freely express himself, showing his big cock off to the ladies, giving it some hard long strokes so they could watch it in action, standing upright and ready for them. Both of the ladies began to make their way across the bed on all fours to get a better look. Jeremy was a big boy who stood there, hips thrust out, milking his big cock for them. As they gazed in wonder, he increased the speed of his milking so that they could watch his balls jiggle about, swollen with cum. He wanted to show them just how big and ready he was, and how much cream he had for them. He wanted them to see his cock jutting out thru his trousers, showing them how it cannot be contained, how it had to emerge, how it needed to be licked, sucked and fucked.

Vixie and Belle both slipped off the edge of the bed and down onto their knees. He was making them hungry, in need of that thick, bouncing man meat. He began to breathe more heavily, still stroking for them as they both gazed up at him, watching. Dear God in heaven, he had never been sucked by two women before. But he was The Horseman after all, and he did have two fresh, spirited little fillies on his hands, and they needed to be tamed and trained. It was time to show them how to take care of his cock.

He spread his legs apart and with each hand took them around the back of their heads, guiding them towards his thick, upright tool. Belle moved towards his cock, and Vixie moved underneath to his balls. He watched as they licked their lips and opened their mouths in preparation to worship his cock. Jeremy began to speak to them, guiding them, giving them instructions as he moaned with pleasure and excitement.

"Aaaaahhh! There you go...good girls...yes, Belle...open that mouth...mmmmmm...right around the head...ooooh! Ooohhhhh yes! Vixie! Lick those big balls...oh yes...mmmm yessss!!

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back as he felt Belle's mouth wrap tightly around his cock head, then slowly slide down the shaft, enveloping his throbbing cock. As Belle skillfully began a sensuous mouth milking up and down his sensitive, twitching cock, Vixie's tongue fluttered about on his heavy ball sack, encouraging his cum production. Jeremy grunted and moaned as he stood on shaking legs as the women sucked, milked, licked and worshiped. He looked down at them, each busy and focused on her task. With her tight mouth and steady sucking, Belle ensured his cock would remain at full thickness. Vixie was busy keeping his balls happy with her skillful licking and sucking.

"Look up at me..." Jeremy panted, his heart beating quickly.

Both of the ladies turned their gaze upwards, looking him deep in the eyes. Their mouths were both stretched wide, full of cock and balls.

Then Belle decided to get a little naughty. She withdrew her mouth and began to tease him. She began to kiss his cock-head, looking up at him with a rebellious little smile. He pushed his cock against her lips, but she wouldn't take him in again. She just looked up at him with those big innocent eyes as he bounced his cock around in front of her, but all she afforded him were some little licks and tickles with her tongue. He urgently needed her mouth to get back to work on his cock. He groaned and tried to get his cock back between her lips but she just giggled and looked at him mischievously.

Little tease! She knew damn well she was driving him crazy. He put his hands on either side of her head and with a firm thrust of his hips, he pushed his cock back into her mouth, working it little by little deeper and deeper. Belle began to gag slightly, hesitating as she felt his cock working it's way in between her tonsils. She tossed her head a bit, squealing in protest.

Still his little filly rebelled!

"Why Belle, my darling...look at you," he began, ready to teach her a lesson. "It looks as if you aren't quite broken in fully now, are you? Don't you know it's not nice to tease a customer? Any filly worth her daily feed knows how to properly swallow a cock and do so quietly and with a deep look of appreciation for her master. Vixie, won't you help me, dear? It looks like our little friend Belle needs a cock sucking lesson."

Jeremy was more than happy to play into the game.

Vixie removed her warm, wet mouth from his balls and nodded with a little smile.

"Yes Master...whatever you would like," she said obediently.

"There now, that's a good little filly. We'll get Belle nice and broken in. Now first, let's pull her hair back away from her face so we can watch."

He got up and retrieved a red ribbon from the dresser and tied her hair in a ponytail. Now her face and mouth were fully visible so he could watch as she sucked.

"Put your hands behind your back, Belle."

She obeyed, locking her hands together behind her back.

"Now Vixie, I want you to get behind Belle and hold her wrists tightly just in case she tries to struggle. We can't have her trying to get loose once my cock is deep inside of her."

Vixie knelt down behind Belle and grabbed a hold of her wrists, keeping her facing forward and ready for Jeremy's cock.

"There we go...now we're ready. That's my good girls."

Jeremy then bent his knees and pushing down on the base of his erection, positioned his cock head between Belle's pretty cherry lips. Then, with a slow steady push, he slipped his cock into her mouth. It glided over her tongue and began to slip further into her throat. He then stopped just at that moment.

"This is where most men are content to stop, isn't it?" he said.

With her mouth open wide with his throbbing erection, Belle looked up at him and nodded, giving a little grunt.

"We're going to train that throat of yours now. Yes, train it to please big gentleman like me, who go very deep. And you will focus on nothing but my pleasure with no disobedience. I know you can do it darling...here we go now..."

Jeremy then pushed again until his cock slipped deeper into her throat. She gurgled as her mouth opened wide open to accommodate him. Belle struggled, her big breasts swinging about as he continued to push his way deeper into the back of her throat. He heard her cry in protest.

"Vixie, she's not fully concentrating," he said. "Give her rear end a good swat, will you?"

Vixie took her hand and gave Belle's rounded rump a firm slap, making her squeal.

"Ah ah...no trying to get away, my sweet little filly. Learn to relax those muscles...relax and let that big cock make it's way in...you can do it...steady now...good girl..."

Belle took a couple of breaths, then in obedience allowed Jeremy to fill her throat to the hilt. Vixie held her in place until his cock was so deep in her mouth that her lips were pressing against his belly. She heard him groan was pleasure as his cock began to rhythmically throb deep inside of her throat. Vixie and Jeremy kept her steady as she settled down and kept her mouth tightly wrapped around the bottom of his cock, locked on and silent.

"That's a girl. Very good..see? Not only do you have this whole entire cock down your throat but it's throbbing and pulsing deep inside there as well...yes, you're taking it all down! Now, I'm going to begin to fuck your throat, all the way in and all the way out. Ready?"

Belle grunted in agreement as Vixie held her in place. Slowly Jeremy slipped out of her mouth, then slowly back into her mouth, over her tongue and deep into her throat. She quietly kept still, allowing him to fill her up to the balls. She didn't say a word as her eyes began to water. He stayed in place for a moment, his cock throbbing, testing her. Satisfied, he withdrew his cock all the way to the head, then, more quickly, slipped back in all the way to the balls again. In, then out. In, then out. All the way deep into her throat, all the way out. Over and over as she quietly grunted, eyes closed, accepting every inch of his engorged cock in an act of deep oral servitude.

"Look at this!" he said proudly as he swiftly slipped in and all the way out. "Just a moment ago this poor girl was nearly choking. With a slap on the runt and a bit of praise, she's sucking me down like a proper little slut. See what the right amount of discipline and proper reinforcement can do?"

But Jeremy could have easily shot his load deep down her throat if he kept this up. With a few more swift, deep strokes, he withdrew his cock from her mouth, watching her drool slipping off of it and onto the bed sheets.

Jeremy then looked at the two half dressed women, kneeling on the bed.

"Time to takes those corsets off," he said.

Belle and Vixie slid off the bed and stood up, helping one another unlace their corsets. Jeremy watched as each corset came off. They began to unfasten their garter belts.

"Ah...ah...no no...leave those garters on. I still want to look at those pretty stockings and high heels. It will be so wonderful to have them high up in the air while I fuck you both quite soundly."

"Lie down on the bed," Vixie suddenly commanded of him.

He looked at her with a bit of surprise.

"Well, well, my quiet, sweet one speaks. And she makes demands of her master?"

But Jeremy found himself outnumbered. His plans dissolved as both Vixie and Belle took each of his shoulders and guided him down onto his back.

Then Vixie straddled him so that her breasts hung down over his face, and Belle joined her, four breasts dangling overhead like big soft raindrops. Jeremy looked up to see four tempting nipples swinging above him, as Belle and Vixie began to sensually kiss.

Well...this wasn't such a bad thing, he reasoned, letting the ladies take control.

He then began to moan, hypnotized by the delicious heavy teats waiting for his attention. The ladies leaned down a bit, slipping and sliding their nipples over his face, around his chin, over his nose, teasing with their softness. His mouth tried to capture a roaming nipple but they kept sliding around, until he grunted and reached up with his hands to capture a breast and bring the nipple into his mouth. He opened his mouth wide to draw the nipple in with his tongue, latching on firmly with his lips, his hands wrapped around the big, full tit. He began to suck as his hands squeezed and caressed all of the breasts, making them swing and sway. With his eyes half closed he contentedly watched their mesmerizing dance as they hung over his head. Ah, women...such endless temptation and seduction. Yes, women were different from other creatures, weren't they.

All other creatures only had big full teats when they reproduced. Women, on the other hand, always looked wonderfully milk swollen, keeping men, the silly things that they were, constantly alert and seeking opportunity. For it was breasts that motivated men in their work and play. Men spending difficult, dirty, sweat filled days mining silver, building railroads, working oil fields. Days on end doing hard, difficult work surrounded by other dusty men doing the same. The conditions were often crude and tedious. And when the pay envelope at last came the men wanted nothing more than to seek out a woman, even if he had to pay for her, and get his hands and mouth onto a soft pair of breasts. Then, cock erect and balls full, he would seek his release with a deep pussy or mouth fuck, or enjoy watching his cock get hand milked. He would lose control and cry loudly in orgasm, holding her tightly, working out his tensions, being restored and reset so that he could face another week in those dark mines and barren oil fields.

Ahhhh...women. They just didn't understand how much men needed them, how much power they actually had over them.

Perhaps these particular ladies did...

Belle and Vixie continued to kiss, allowing Jeremy all the time he wanted nipping, licking and sucking multiple nipples. They heard him moan and watched his cock throbbing as he relished the feeling of his big hands roaming all over so many soft titties, hanging like big luscious baubles for his pleasure alone.

The ladies gradually ended their kiss, both looking down at Jeremy, who laid beneath them on the bed, quiet now, his eyes closed, mouth sucking away on Vixie's big nipple. They looked at each other with a little smile. Now they would show him what a real cock sucking was, and the excitement of forbidden pleasures...