The Horseman Fucks His Fillies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Effortlessly, Belle moved around and settled her pussy onto Jeremy's face. He moaned with appreciation, reaching up with his hands and holding her hips. Her pussy was delicious looking. Her clit, which had started to swell with excitement, peeked out from her plump labia. Her pussy was already beginning to open and flower, wet with juices and getting ready to welcome a big erect cock. Always a gentleman, Jeremy was happy to oblige and help her pussy open and ready fully. Yes, Belle was a prostitute and used to faking just about everything, but Jeremy was going to make sure these little fillies enjoyed themselves. He wanted them to remember him long after they had forgotten everyone else.

Pulling her rump down towards him, Jeremy positioned her pussy on his face so that his mouth was snuggled around her clit. She down to take his cock. Holding it firmly in one hand, she reintroduced it into her mouth, her pretty lips wrapped tightly around it. Meanwhile, Vixie was between Jeremy's legs. She lay down and as Belle sucked his cock deep into her mouth, Vixie began to lap at his swollen balls.

With his face buried deep in pussy, Jeremy let out a long, loud moan. Being on his back, his mouth on Belle's clit while Vixie worked his balls, was absolutely thrilling. He couldn't watch and he couldn't move, which was part of the excitement. He was helpless to the pleasure. And pleasure it was...Belle had learned her throat training lesson very well, slipping his cock all the way back into her throat and holding it there as it throbbed and leaped. Belle then took Jeremy's thighs and spread his legs wide apart, compelling him to lift his feet in the air. He let out a long deep breath, feeling a sense of vulnerability as he felt his ass cheeks open to expose his anus. This allowed Vixie to work the underside of his balls with long, sensuous laps, which quickly turned his hesitancy into ecstasy. He wasn't expecting the ladies to flip the tables like this. He had come in ready to fuck like a stallion and was on his back with his legs wide open like a horny little bitch, and he loved it. Belle's steady sucking as she held onto his thighs kept him writhing with pleasure as the ladies work their magic. He didn't even realize he was involuntarily lifting his ass higher into the air, making himself even more open and vulnerable. He felt Vixie's mouth leave his balls, and suddenly was overwhelmed with joyous shock and pleasure as she placed her hands on each of his ass cheeks and stuck her tongue deep into his anus.

"Oooooohhhhhhh!" he cried, caught off guard with the feeling of such a taboo, naughty thrill. He had never had a woman lick his asshole, and here was Vixie, probing and exploring his most private spot with her soft warm mouth. His cock and balls throbbed with pleasure, and she could feel his anus tightening and squeezing around her tongue. He whimpered helplessly as they sucked, licked and probed every inch of him...his cock being milked deep inside of Belle's lovely mouth and Vixie pleasuring his twitching hole. She then began to alternate between his balls and his asshole, running her tongue up and down between the two, sucking on his cum filled balls, then sliding back down to tickle his sensitive asshole.

Jeremy was about to cum, and he didn't want the evening to end just yet. He had to change things up before he exploded with an orgasm he knew was going to be very intense.

"Ladies...ladies..." he gasped. "You're going to finish me off here...I need to keep this cock hard a little longer so I can pound those pussies. Belle darling, lay down...time for my dinner."

Belle smiled and repositioned herself on her back. Vixie then climbed onto Belle, lowering her pussy onto Belle's mouth, facing Jeremy. Vixie then took Belle's ankles and lifted her stocking covered legs into the air. She held them open so Jeremy had easy access to Belle's inviting, wet pussy.

And so wet indeed! She had gotten very excited during her cock sucking lesson and rather enjoyed the idea of serving this bold, dominant Horseman. As Jeremy's mouth began to kiss her eager pussy, she let him know she wanted him to give her a good strong orgasm.

"Get my pussy ready for your cock, Jeremy. Lick my pussy, suck my clitty. Mmmmmm...make me cum so I can give you tight, sweet squeezes with my pussy." She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Eager to please, Jeremy moaned and drew her swollen clit into his mouth, making her arch her back. He rotated his mouth in a slow, deliberate circle, giving little tugs on her clit as he stimulated it. Belle cried out softly, her eyes closed and began to, in turn, suck on Vixie's sweet pussy.

As Jeremy was busy working Belle's clit, he listened to the ladies' moans of pleasure. Ahhh..these eager, horny fillies. Look how desperately they need a real man who was capable of satisfying them. They obviously had their fill of being frantically pumped by eager men who probably couldn't last a minute, let alone take the time to pleasure them. What man would turn down the opportunity to give a woman an orgasm? Just the sound alone was better than the finest cup of wine.

Jeremy could feel Belle's pussy begin to flower...her clit was nicely swollen, her pussy lips open and labia flushed and full. Her juices were trickling out of her pussy and down to her asshole.

"Pull her ankles back a bit more, Vixie," Jeremy said as he nibbled on Belle's clit. "Lift that sweet ass for me. I want to get at that little hole."

Vixie pulled back Belle's ankles, tilting Belle's ass up into Jeremy's face. Then, taking a cue from Vixie's sumptuous ass eating, Jeremy returned the favor and began to tongue Belle's anus. She cried out in pleasure as he eagerly feasted on her lovely puckered hole. Her hips jerked and shook as waves of pleasure and tingles cascaded thru out her body. Jeremy returned to her clit, tugging and worrying it, then he plunged his tongue into that warm, wet pussy, the returned to her asshole, flickering his busy tongue all over it, then with the tip of his tongue pushed it deep into her rear end until she was trembling with pleasure.

Jeremy returned once again to her clit, kissing, nuzzling and sucking on it until Belle began to kick her legs and squirm.

"Cum for me, darling..." he said as his tongue kept her on edge. "Cum for me, let it all out...let yourself go..."

Belle's hips began to buck, and Jeremy looked up between her legs at her beautiful face, her pretty cherry lips parted as she panted and cried, her expression almost one of disbelief as the pleasure overtook her. As he eagerly sucked her clit she suddenly cried out, and her entire body started to shudder. Her orgasm then hit, her face contorted with the intensity, as waves and waves of decadent pleasure washed over her. Vixie held her legs wide apart as Jeremy, his mouth full of throbbing wet clit, watched in amazement as Belle cried and bucked, his little filly working out all of her sexual energy and pent up need for a strong, satisfying orgasm.

Jeremy then acted quickly. As Belle's pleasure wave rode itself out, he got onto his knees, positioned his cock head between her pussy lips and with quick thrust, buried his cock deep inside of her. They both cried out with the intensity of the moment. He wanted to feel those delicious pussy contractions as it throbbed and squeezed. He held himself up on his hands, looking into her eyes as her pussy milked and caressed his cock. She wriggled underneath him, desperately needing him to start thrusting. But he held steady, wanting to feel every squeeze, every subtle twitch, knowing it was his skilled tongue that had given her this pleasure. Finally, when her pussy started to quiet down, he gave a grunt, and began to pump.

Belle moaned with joy. Jeremy began to pump harder, plunging his cock deeper and deeper. With her pussy lifted up for him, he was able to piston in and out of her swiftly and completely. She cried in ecstasy as he increased his pace, her high heels resting on each of his shoulders. Thrusting that intensely, he was creating a sense of deep psychological satisfaction in his lady, a pleasure that was wrapping itself around her very soul, touching a part of her deep inside. She was surrendered entirely to her master as her pussy continued to grip and milk his cock. Her big breasts swung joyfully in circles as her entire being sung with pleasure.

It had been a very long time since she had been fucked this good. What a fabulous change from the many awkward, shy men who offered her a tedious hour of lackluster sex to being passionately fucked by this big husky stud. It was enough to spoil her for life.

Jeremy felt himself getting close to the edge again. With a grunt of restraint, he pulled his cock out. Belle cried with protest, eager to stay in her submissive head space. But Jeremy had to pace himself, and he didn't want to squirt until he had Vixie crying and shaking as well.

And there was of course, nothing wrong with keeping a lady on edge with excitement, desperately wanting more.

Now it was time to taste Vixie. Quickly he flipped her onto her back and instructed Belle to now hold Vixie's ankles while sitting on her face. Jeremy then settled down between Vixie's spread legs, decorated with black and white striped stockings and little black high heels. He would have those pretty legs kicking and shaking in no time.

And it didn't take long until Vixie's swollen clit was rubbing and pushing against his mouth as he teased and sucked and swirled his tongue around on it. Vixie was busy with Belle's sensitive clit, as it hung above her mouth. She tickled and flicked it with her tongue, lapping up satisfying swallows of Belle's flowing juices.

"Play with her titties," he said to Belle. "Those titties need some attention. Suck on those big nipples."

Belle reached down and began to massage and squeeze Vixie's big breasts. She stroked down from her armpits, following the contours around the sides of her breasts, following the rounded, pendulous shape. With her fingers she pinched and tugged Vixie's long nipples. Jeremy gave lustful glances as he watched, then he moaned as Belle leaned over and began to suck on each nipple as she pressed those big tits together, lifting them up so Jeremy could see. Vixie began to tremble and make noises like the mewing of a kitten. As Jeremy continued to suck on her clit and Belle kept her lips and tongue busy on her tits, Vixie suddenly kicked her legs into the air and cried out. Her orgasm began and with it came long, loud moans of ecstasy. Jeremy kept his tongue lapping at her clit and his hands on her hips as she panted and cried, shuddering as waves of pleasure coursed thru her. He then took his fingers and opened up her swollen labia, watching her pussy opening clench and contract as she continued to cry in pleasure.

Jeremy quickly got up. He grabbed Vixie who was still in mid orgasm, and turned her around so she was sitting in his lap facing Belle. He lifted her up and impaled her on his thick upright cock, reverse cowgirl. Then he took his arms and slipped them under her thighs so that her legs were spread wide open. Securely locked inside her pussy, he began to rapidly fuck her in front of Belle. Belle watched as Vixie's whole body shook with Jeremy's piston-strong thrusts, her legs and high heels bouncing everywhere. She was still lost in her orgasmic high, pussy throbbing, juices flowing all over his cock. Her head lay back against his shoulder as her entire body surrendered to his powerful thrusts. Belle watched with envy as his big rounded balls slapped and kissed her clit repeatedly, keeping her pussy tight and clenching, enhancing his own pleasure. He thrilled in knowing another woman was watching him vigorously fuck this big titted filly.

With Vixie deep in ecstasy, Jeremy suddenly stopped and withdrew his cock.

"More!" Vixie cried, feeling suddenly deprived.

"Belle...on all fours," Jeremy instructed. "Lift that ass in the air for me. Vixie, on top of Belle."

The ladies obeyed, Belle on her elbows and knees, her wet, needy pussy presented for Jeremy. Vixie then straddled Belle, so that one pussy was stacked on top of the other.

"Now the Horseman will breed his fillies," Jeremy said breathlessly as he positioned himself at the edge of the bed. "He's got a big heavy sack tonight, made heavier watching you two gorgeous girls bouncing around in front of him. He's got enough to fill you both up three times over."

The ladies wriggled their asses at him, one on top of the other, each hoping they would be the first to be stretched open and fucked doggy style. It was Belle he positioned his cock-head in, causing her to cry out with joy, shaking her rump in hopes she could get him in faster. Jeremy gave her a playful slap, her buttocks quivering with the sting. He looked at Vixie's pussy, just on top of Belle's. He gave her a slap too, enjoying all of that quivering flesh. Mmmmmm...and that wonderful aroma...yes...the room was filled with the heady, delicious smell of pussy, two to be exact, filling his nostrils and making his cock throb. Two beautiful pussies ready to fully satisfy his cock and loaded balls.

With a sure thrust he entered Belle. He took her hips and and pumped steadily. She cried out with joy, her pussy gripping him greedily, tugging and pulling on his cock as if determined to extract all of that cum. But Jeremy was greedy too, and pulled his cock out, stood up a bit higher and positioned his cock-head at the entrance to Vixie's waiting pussy, then gave a thrust and filled her balls deep, holding for a moment so he could feel her pussy massage and grip, then he began to fuck her with hard, persistent thrusts.

He had Vixie yowling and crying with pleasure, so loud almost certainly other people had to be listening thru the walls, wondering who the man was that was making these ladies cry in pleasure so loudly. He then took his cock and slipped it back into Belle's tight pussy until he was shaking and working up a sweat. Alternating between two pussies, he was about to lose control. Faster and faster he pumped, into one pussy, out of another, into the other, thrusting, moaning, all three of them crying louder and harder than they ever had before.

Finally with a loud grunt, Jeremy manged to speak. " Oh God...Oh God...I'm going to cum! Onto your knees...get onto your knees...hold up your tits...!!" The women quickly got into position, and with a huge roar Jeremy surrendered to the biggest orgasm in his life. Powerful throbs pulsed thru his cock and balls, his anus contracting intensely as gush after gush of cum shot across Belle's face, into her hair, all over her eyes and mouth. Groaning loudly with blissful release, he then shot more cum on Vixie, coating her face with thick, dripping cream. More powerful squirts painted their tits with cum, as he stood there over them on trembling knees, milking every last drop out of his cock, feeling that huge load drain right out of those balls that had been full for so long. A tremendous feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment overcame him as his painted ladies looked up at him, cum in their hair, dripping from their lips, hanging from their nipples. He had marked his women well, branded like the wild little fillies they were. Belle and Vixie then looked at each other, laughed with pleasure, and started to lick the cum off of one another.

Jeremy sighed as he watched. Absolute perfection. His cock was throbbing contentedly, the nagging, aching weight had been relived from his balls and now this...the thrill of watching his load enjoyed by eager tongues.

This was quite possibly the best birthday any man ever had.

A bit later, after they had cleaned up, and he had dressed, the ladies lounged, nude, on the bed, Jeremy lay with his arms around each one. They were very relaxed and satiated. They gave him affectionate kisses and made him promise he would return.

"We'll take care of you better than anywhere else in town," Belle said, as she nuzzled those pretty cherry lips on his neck and behind his ear.

"Any time you feel like it, come back and see us." said Vixie. "We do enjoy our work but we get more than our share of little cocks that squirt quickly," Vixie said with a little grin, running her fingers up and down his cheek. "Sometimes a woman needs to be stretched wide open and satisfied by a man who knows how to fuck long and hard like a stallion."

Jeremy was filled with manly pride. He could tell his ladies were feeling very good.

The next morning all of the men noticed Jeremy's energetic mood and zest for work. He gave them a wink as he welcomed the first customers of the day, the start of a new parade of fair goers, businessmen and the many finely dressed ladies that continued to inspire him. As the weeks went by he made return visits to see Belle and to treat himself to many more double bookings. He would sometimes choose two completely new ladies, and the three of them would spend the evening exploring and pleasuring one another.

Outside and beyond the ornately decorated walls of the brothel, a new era that was constructing itself around them. The world fairs of the era showcased incredible inventions of the Industrial Age, and life was changing more quickly than any other time in human history. But lost in one another's arms, the pleasure seekers knew that no matter how much more sophisticated the world would become, men and women were still very much passionate and vibrant animals by nature, and would always need one another.