The Hostage Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even if I said I broke up with Paul and that I haven't been with him since you left and I want you and only you."

Kris looked at her liked he was waiting for a punch line. "Are you serious, what changed you mind?"

"You did, I was devastated when you left and it brought back all the horrors of your original 'death'. My feelings for Paul never matched the ones I had for you. I think he recognised that as well and accepted my decision. Paul has taken a long voyage contract; he is going to be away for months. I am hoping you will move in with me."

"I wasn't expecting this, are you sure?"

"Yes, I was trying so hard to make the three of us work and papering over the fact it didn't feel right. I want exactly what you described the night you left. I want to be all in with you, just us, intimate together in everything, making plans and living our best lives."

After numerous reassurances, Kris moved in, they remained friends with Paul and saw him off on his trip. Heather cried as Kris thanked Paul for looking after her and wished him the best of luck. She kissed Paul goodbye on the cheek and implored him to take care of himself.

"No worries, there are no pirates where I am going."

Heather turned to Kris, "You know the thing that stuck in my mind most, the fact you said you loved me too much to share me. That was the one thing you differed about and I am so thankful you did my love."

End.