The Hostel

Story Info
A man orally pleasures his lady outside of a hostel.
765 words
3.13
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ding the bell at the front desk but no one comes to greet us. Lorenzo leans over the counter and cranes his neck to see if anyone’s working. I cross my arms. Look around the lobby.

“Maybe they’re closed,” I say. “It’s after midnight. We’re probably too late.”

“The website said they do check-ins all night. Where is everybody?”

“Should we go someplace else?”

“This is the only place in town that’s not totally booked.”

“Hey, I think I hear something...”

A tall woman with ice blond hair and a wide smile comes out from the back. She folds her hands primly on the counter.

“Hello! May I help you?”

Lorenzo clears his throat and steps forward.

“Hi, I called earlier about getting two beds for the weekend?”

“Ah, yes. I was starting to think you weren’t coming.” She types something into the computer. “We only have one bed available, but they are very large.”

“That’ll work.” He pulls out his wallet. “Do you take Euros?”

“Of course.”

Lorenzo enters our information in the register while the woman steeps a cup of tea. I stifle a yawn. A fly buzzes and bumps around the antique lamp.

“Thank you, Mr. Russo. You’ll be in Room Six. There are lockers in the living area, and if you need anything, my name is Anika.”

“Thanks, Anika,” I say. “We really appreciate it.”

“Of course. And please be courteous about noise.”

“Absolutely,” Lorenzo says. “Have a good one.”

“Good-night.”

We hit the lockers first, then creep into the room as quietly as we can. The only bed left is a bottom bunk near the door. We snuggle up together on top of the sheets, still wearing our street clothes.

“It feels so good to lie down,” I whisper.

“Mmm-hmm. My calves are on fire.”

“They’re looking pretty jacked, though.”

“Then it’s all worth it.” Lorenzo is silent for a beat. “What do you think about Anika?”

“Anika? She is so freaking hot. I feel like she is suspiciously good-looking for a night clerk at some janky hostel.”

“Do you think she swings?”

“Um, excuse me. We don’t swing.”

“Maybe it’s time to start.”

The man in the top bunk looks down at us with a frustrated glare.

“Can you please shut the fuck up?”

“Sorry, sorry,” I whisper. “Zo, let’s take a walk.”

We tiptoe out of the room, pass the empty front desk, and stroll down the block until we spot a playground. I clamber up the jungle gym in my ballet flats. I sit down heavily and lean against the soft plastic wall.

“Psst! Sienna! What are you doing?”

Lorenzo follows me up, and we smile at each other under the pointed roof. He pounces on me. I giggle. He kisses my neck ravenously. I wrap my limbs around his back and rub my body against his.

“Baby,” I coo. “I’m too tired to move.”

“That’s cool.” He kisses my throat while I caress the nape of his neck. “You don’t have to do anything.”

“I’m literally just going to lie here, so don’t get your hopes up.”

“Good.” He kisses my chest. “I like taking care of you.”

Lorenzo lies down on his stomach and rests his hands on my waist. His legs awkwardly hang down the plastic slide. He kisses my hip bones. I close my eyes and run my fingers through his hair. He slowly lifts up my dress.

“What happened to your underwear?”

“We need to do laundry.”

“Mmm. I can smell your pheromones.”

“You are so weird...”

He kisses my stomach, then the soft skin below my belly button. He gropes my breast with one hand and braces himself with the other. He gently brushes his lips over my shaved vulva. I bite my lip. Hard.

“Oh... Lorenzo...”

He sucks and licks and penetrates my labia. Slowly at first, then hard and fast. He thrusts his hard tongue inside me. He rolls it up and down. He flicks the tip against my walls. He shoves one hand down his pants. I push him deeper inside me. He loops his arms around my thighs and tongue-fucks me until I climax.

I kiss Lorenzo madly when he comes up for air. He lays his head in my lap. I stroke his hair.

“That was lovely,” I say drowsily. “How are you, baby?”

“I’m all set. I came in my pants.”

“Okay.”

I rest my head on top of his and start to nod off. We fall asleep in each other’s arms.

*

Originally published in “Stories To Bang By, Vol. 37: Cunnilingus”