The Hot Assignment

Story Info
Rini derives Pleasure out of Her Work.
7k words
3.07
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeanExum
SeanExum
15 Followers

It is a busy week for Rini, the Appraisals are ongoing, The Customers complaining, the fresh recruitments are ongoing and the stakes are high. She just came back from a hectic customer call and was summoned by her boss. She knew the vibes were not all out positive but headed on to the meeting room with an attitude of hoping for the best but preparing for the worst - she knew it would be her annual rating discussion.

She entered the room and right on the projector the annual business graph was set, which was not looking quite good, and the management were all eyes on her. she tried to be as normal as possible and took the chair, but she was breathing heavily and her sweat was seeping through her dress. Her Boss started with some good notes about her like, she is a Good HR manager, Team leader, Best Recruiter and Planner. Then came the issues and concerns which went on for some time, Rini was replying to all the concerns and queries of the management but she knew it within that it wasn't helping much. Then came the time for the annual ratings - and yet again she was given 4 - "performing Above Expectations" but she knew she had worked so hard to get a 5.

The Management was also confident about Rini's capabilities and wanted her to give her best, hence they offered her another assignment which was quite vital for the company and promising for Rini as well. She carefully took down all the details over the same and assured the management that she will make this assignment a success and gain her shine back. She came out of the meeting room with a resolve to conquer the reliance of the management again. The assignment was a Media Campaign for the brand Promotion.

Rini set herself busy with the setting up of Marketing and Branding strategies, Portfolio designs and renting in Shooting spaces locally, whereas her Boss arranged for a world class photographer for the campaign shoot. She had a clear picture of her Campaign roadmap in mind and left no stone unturned to make it glitter. The Media outlet handling was set, The Models were set, the Costumes and the jewelry were ready, the Hoarding outlines were done and the logistics were all in place. The Photographer and his team arrived in the city and their stay and logistics were all handled seamlessly by Rini. She had a window of Two days wherein she had planned all to be done. She had to rent a load of things for entire two days and anyhow she will have to complete everything within this strict timeline.

Day 1 --

Rini woke up with a smile looking at her kids sleeping on one side her husband cuddling on the other side. She is still Breastfeeding her child hence sleeps topless. Before going out for work she feeds her baby hence brought her baby to her nipples and tried to feed her, He started to suckle. She lied there for a few minutes until her son finished his meal and she walked out of the bed. Went on quickly to guide the House Help for Breakfast and Lunch and went to have a bath. After bath she did spend sometime in the wardrobe area in order to pick the apt costume for her special day today! Rini was indeed an attractive lady. She had an hourglass figure to kill for. Her Bosoms were fuller and in proportion to her inverted heart shaped derriere. She got her Black Satin Pushup Bra and matching thong. Upon hooking up the bra, pictures a deep cleavage amplifying her hotness. Topped with her long stripped formal White and Green shirt (hugging her bust) and the stretchable Black trousers to cherry-top her formal look.

Rini kissed her little girl, smooched her Husband and with a smile on her face and charm on her cheeks started on the agenda for Day-1. She had to get a lot of the things in place today including - Media Interface, Banner spacing placeholders and the photoshoot (Western wear & Casual Wear). So, she headed straight to the Hotel to get the photographer to the shoot venue.

She arrived at the hotel lobby and asked about the room number but the receptionist pointed out that they are already waiting for her at the lobby. She turned around and saw a Tall, Blonde, blue eyed foreigner in front of her and he had already left his seat to greet her. She was still awestruck by his looks when he greeted her with a kiss on her both cheeks (an Italian way of greeting). Rini was little shyish but conducted herself and gave him a formal hug with a smile. His perfume was very alluring but she didn't make it evident that she wanted to smell him a bit longer. She already knew that the photographer is world class, but never anticipated him to be a foreigner. Rob is a Professional Photographer and was in India for a couple of assignments. Rob was also quite impressed by Rini as he was not expecting Somone so Smart and Hot. He did indeed take a glance at Rini's shaking boobs while she walked walking towards her with her 2 buttons open, there was a hint of cleavage as well.

She had already arranged for flowers for him at the hotel, which she tendered and then she escorted him to her car. While following her, Rob noticed her panty lines and was quite amused when he discovered that it was a thong. He complimented on her elegant looks and dressing. Rob was a gentleman. Rini also expressed her surprise to see such a Young Photographer. Rob was seated next to her in the rear seat while both shared more about each other's work profile and current assignment details. Robs eyes were constantly hovering over Rini's breast area and Rini knew her cleavage is doing some spell on him. She being a sport, didn't bother much about the same and continued with her task. They reached the venue where the rest of the staff were waiting for them. Today's Shoot Theme was Casual wear. He reviewed the Furniture, props, Jewelry, the Costumes and the models. Rob was happy to see the arrangements and called Rini's Boss with much satisfaction over the setup. Rini was relaxed that the Photographer liked the setup (the way it was supposed to be). While the photoshoot started, Rini parallelly was managing the other aspects of the Campaign. She was busy on her phone, and was also overlooking the photoshoot. Rini had seen photoshoots before but had never been involved in one, hence was really taking interest in what's going on and was reviewing the pictures with the Photographer at times. The photographer also was trying to impress his employer and hence was trying to get Rini involved with the shoot as much as possible. Rini also tried to give her inputs towards the shoot and was highly welcomed by the photographer.

It got to evening 8 pm when the photoshoot for the day was done, but the work was not complete for the day yet. She drove Rob to his hotel and they carefully selected the Photos which were to be given for the Printing today over a few drinks. The table was full of the pictures clicked today. They kept surfing the same and finally selected a few for Printing. The were almost calling it a day when the DJ started and the dance floor was open. Rob was thrilled and asked if Rini would like to join her. Rini was in her formal wear hence wasn't ready for Dance, but Rob insisted for a quick dance before they pack up. Rini was already late but couldn't say no. Rob held her hand and escorted her to the dance floor and they stared dancing free steps. In a few minutes both were holding each other and were engulfed in dancing. Rob's hands were all over the place and Rini also encouraged him by hugging him at times. While both were engrossed in dancing, rob noticed that 2 more buttons of Rinis Shirt were undone (due to the wild dancing) and her Cleavage along with her Black Bra were on display.

He couldn't point at her and as the music was loud, got near her ear and informed her that her buttons are loose. Rini teasingly asked if it was not suiting the dance floor attire. Rob spontaneously said, they are way hotter than the crowd can take. Rini laughed and just buttoned one button and left the rest as they were. They enjoyed the dance for an whole hour and finally came out of the bar. Rob asked Rini if she would like to see her hotel room, to which Rini replied "Not Today!". Rini transferred the pictures to the vendor and thanked Rob for his commitment towards getting this phase done for the Day. Rob also thanked Rini for her focus towards each detail of the campaign. They talked a bit over their family and hobbies and their work life balance. Rob was surprised listening to Rini's busy schedule and insisted on her to take care of her a bit, and find time for herself. Rini expressed her gratitude for today's success. Rob quickly replied that when such an Elegant and Hot lady has taken up the task, it was destined to be successful and playfully spanked Rini. Rini didn't know how to react, she blushed and said Good Night to Rob and walked towards her car. She turned and saw Rob still looking at her. She sat in the car with her face as red as an apple and her heart racing like never before. Rini rushed home. And went for an early sleep.

Day 2 -

Rini suddenly woke up as her husband hugged her a bit tighter than usual, while he was already sleeping. Rini checked the time and it was already 7 am. She felt his morning wood poking her butt - She always liked this part. Since her baby, she was topless as always and panty less minis today. she managed to get her hand behind her and touched the Hardon inside his trousers and carefully took it out, raised her legs and inserted the red meat between her thighs. It was hot and warmed her lower body almost instantly. She then pushed her butt against him so as to get the machine moving. Then she felt his hands over her boobs squeezing and he said in her ears - what are you quietly doing Sexy lady!. He raised his position a bit and now his Rod was brushing against her Vulva. Rini was already aroused and inserted his penis inside her. He brought his hand near her pub area and felt while his Mushroom disappearing inside the sweet spot. He didn't wait much and started ramming her from behind, Rini was equally thrusting her butt hard to him, both were making a lot of noise while He was biting her back and squeezing and pulling her boobs in all directions. Both climaxed at the same time. She quickly got out of the bed, went to washroom, had a Nice bath and choose a White Formal Shirt, A maroon jacket, a black stripped trouser and maroon low V cut panty... and Yes No Bra... 😊 She also kept 2 buttons open for Rob to Enjoy.

Her morning started with a bang and she was looking forward for to a successful day today. She went to her office and shared the updates to her already happy Boss and coordinated with the Media campaign. She checked with the Media print Vendors and they had already got the photos yesterday; Photos Printed and ready for Hoardings. She called Rob and checked his status; He was busy shooting at the venue and everything looked fine there. (Today's Theme was Formal and Ethnic wear). She engaged with the Media Houses in a special Press Conference. Almost all the Mainstream media houses had taken interest and her Boss was proud as ever. The plan was that tomorrow morning the campaign will be covered in tomorrow's Newspapers/Media Advertisements; the Pictures from the photoshoot will be printed and will be advertised on huge advertising Hoardings across the city and everything looked as planned, but...

Just as the management was addressing the media, Rini got a phone call which jolted her from within - The Photoshoot has halted! When she tried to check the reason, her colleague said that there had been issues with the Models and the Photographer. And out of a tiff with Rob, the models have walked out of the venue. She rushed to the Shooting venue, it was almost 4 pm and they should have had completed the shoot by 6 pm so that the pictures would be printed and sent out for the Advertisement hoardings the next Morning. She was visibly concerned and could not allow any anomaly at this point in time, this could jeopardize the entire campaign. She went straight to Rob and asked what the issue was. Rob was also not in a good mood, so he calmly asked Rini to talk in private. She excused herself from the staff and went to a cabin nearby. Rob being very professional person, put out his concerns straight - He had completed the Formal shoot but he didn't like the Models for the Ethnic wear. Rini out of concern, what's the issue with the models - he said that their figures were not apt per the ethnic wear models. Rini asked further on how their figures should have been their figures? Rob said they should have been curvier and further added that for the ethnic wear he needed an Indian womanish look and the models were all skinny and didn't go well with the theme.

Rini understood his concern and requested him to relax a bit, while she tried to carter the situation. She came out of the cabin and called a couple of Model agencies for curvier models, they were available, but for tomorrow, she requested and pleaded, but none could make it today. She frantically called her boss to let him know about the situation and if they could shift the publications to the next day, but her Boss clearly told her that they have already committed the media outlets and if they don't broadcast the campaign tomorrow then they might lose their face in the market!! Hence the photo-shoot has to be done today. And Rini knew how important it was for her as well. She returned to Rob and pleaded before him if he could shoot with the available models. but he rejected outright that he's not going to work with the models. Rini clearly told him that they will have to complete the shoot today and if there are no models how will they finish the shoot - Rob's eyes sparked and said - I have an idea, but you will have to agree to that.

Rini was happy to hear the positive side and told him that she will do whatever he asked her to, in which ever way. Rob said she will be the perfect one for the shoot. Rini is a MBA and a sharp minded Business woman, she knows how to tackle situations. Ron's words jolted Rini - as Rob wanted her to model for the Ethnic wear Photoshoot. She shockingly said -- "are you nuts... Me and Model?? How could you think that I can be suitable for the same"?!. He assured her that she is the best option they got as her beauty, elegance, physique all fall in place for the model he was looking for. Rini knew that this is the only option she had and she was willing to do anything to get the campaign a success. But she had one approval to get - that was from her Husband. She called him and with shivering lips, shared the situation with him and he instantly agreed and told her to do anything she feels is good and jokingly said before hanging up the phone - No Bikini pictures on the hoardings :). she kissed him and hung up the phone, turned to Rob and said - Shall We!

Though Rini was Smart,Openminded,Modern, but was shy at the same time. Rob also knew that this was not going to be easy for him and Rini, so Rob made sure to send away all of the crew so that Rini feels a bit comfortable during the shoot. Now that question was about the costumes - which were available were of the sizes of the models and they won't fit Rini well, hence the costumes will have to be replaced. Rob quickly asked Rini about her sizes and Rini turned red hearing to that as she had never openly talked about her sizes with a stranger, but also realized that it is not going to be easier than she had thought. She replied with a low pitch voice "36-30-38 ". Rob verified if she has a B cup to which Rini shyly rectified to a C Cup. Rob ordered the makeup man to get Rini ready before the Costumes arrive while he finishes the Camera and the lighting in another room which has access to lees number of people. The have a lot to cover in less time.

Rini sat before the mirror while the makeup man was working one her hair. She still couldn't believe that she is into modelling and that tomorrow her Life Size Hoardings will be across the cities. The makeup Man carefully worked on her face and her pulp Lips. Her nails were done and were painted red, just as her lips. Her eye contour were pink and her cheeks red. She looked at the mirror again and the Mirror shyed away. It was like a fairytale and the Heroin just entered the story. Just then Rob entered the makeup room with her freshly arrived costumes...He was dumbstruck and was assured at the same time,as Rini was looking like an Indian Bride, and he couldn't wait to see her in the costumes. He declared to vacate the room as Rini has to change.

The costumes were lined on the makeshift wardRobe and she had to select the ones she wanted to wear (this was done specifically for her as she was new to this and to make her feel comfortable). She picked a Red Choli and Ghagrra. Undressed from her wear and wore the ghagra, which was fitting her perfectly and then the choli. There was an issue, She had no Bra today!. She was super intelligent - she put pieces of clothes inside the choli bust area to get the push up for the cleavage and wore the choli braless. She looked herself for a full minute and admired her curviness before getting out of the room. As she stepped out, ROB was speechless, he was looking at a perfect Indian bride as he often had fantasized of. As she walked towards the camera, her body emulsified elegance and sexiness at the same time. Rob was super happy on himself for taking this decision of having Rini as his model and he Was right. She was just Perfect.

Rini started posing and Rob started clicking. As soon as Rini was on the frame, Rob Flipped to his professional side and started to shoot as he used to and started giving instructions as he would to a model - Rini could you take your bust out; could you turn and look at the camera, could you please bend a show a ample cleavage, could you turn and show your curves, could you please look at the camera as if you are so turned-on by it, could you please open your legs and cup your bosoms, and all this time Rini was obeying to the photographer just like a professional model. She then changed to a red saree, with Red and black Blouse.She posed like a Bahu (Bride), then like a shy bride, the like a Bride after her pallu has been snatched away by her groom. She stood with the Blouse open while her pallu lied on the floor with her hands on her hips.

After 30 minutes and 3 costumes later, Rini thought it would be enough for the photographer, but that was not true. Rob wanted to click Rini in all the available costumes, as he wanted to get the best pictures of Rini to the Hoardings. The one thing which he didn't knew was that Rini was wearing all this costumes braless and now that he had asked her to wear a Bikini Blouse, the truth will be out. The Bikini Blouse was wired and Rini didn't like wired lingerie at all. She was in a dilemma for a few minutes before deciding to tell the thing to Rob. When he first hear about it, he got a hard on that Rini was bra less the whole time and that her boobs are in such good shape that she never wanted a bra to support them, but then he realized that it's an issue now. Rob thought of a plan, and told Rini to put thick tissue paper below the blouse so that the metals don't pierce her boobs, but it was more said than done and that she would need help while doing that as the tissue would fall off or misplaced while she tied the blouse.

There was no one else during their discussion and Rob asked her permission if she would like to take his help while doing the same. Rini readily agreed. She turned around and dropped the towel, Rob handed her the blouse, she placed it on her boobs and Rob tied it from behind. While he was tying the blouse, Rini released an "Ähh", Rob stopped what he was doing and panicked thinking that the Bra was hurting her. He quickly turned her around to check, and the blouse slipped. She was standing topless in front of Rob with her Huge Bosoms inches away from him. He was nervous impaired; he didn't know how to react but kept looking at her sheer beauty until she brought her hands to hide her deep brown erect nipples. Rob came back to his senses, apologized and asked regarding the issue. Rini smilingly and shyly said that he was tying the blouse too tight. Rini again turned around and this time Rob tied the blouse just perfectly and the shooting continued.

SeanExum
SeanExum
15 Followers
12