The Hot Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They tried a couple of more costumes including a saree which had transparent pallu, but by Now Rini was confident enough to display her gorgeous cleavage. The saree pictures had really impressed Rob and he was assured that they had had pictures to select for the Advertisements. It was around 8 pm and they were almost done. Now that they will have to just select the pictures for the advertisements, Rini asked the staff to leave. She also went to change. While she was in front of the mirror and changing, she realizes that she really liked to be a model and would like to do that more in the future, if given a chance. Just then, Rob knocked at the door.

Rini - Hey Rob, I am changing and will be out in a minute

Rob - Just hold on, I want to ask you a Favor

Rini - yes will come out in a minute, in the middle of changing

Rob - I want to talk to you before you change.

Rini was slightly perplexed and didn't know what to do as she had just opened her blouse, and it was always difficult to put it on. So she put on the towel to cover her Breasts and opened the door. Rob looked a little hesitant to say but Rini insisted on. Rob said he wanted a favor and if Rini would help him on that - He wanted to click a few pictures of Rini for his use Abroad. Rini asked him to use any of the pictures he already clicked, But Rob said I he wanted a few more intimate pictures. Rini was again confused, and requested rob to elaborate. Rob said that he wanted a few sexy Indian Ethnic wear pictures for a foreign magazine and hence wanted some Indian KamaSutra inspired pictures. Rini was terrified to her core, but she knew it was already late but she also knew how Rob has helped her to finish up the campaign today, so she agreed and asked what and how he wanted to shoot.

Rob looked at her eyes and asked if she could wear the lehenga. ONLY. Rini was surprised and asked - You mean only the lehnga and nothing on top, Rob nodded. Rini flickered her eye lids a few time and requested rob to give her a few minutes to think and closed the door behind her. She was not comfortable but she didn't want to disappoint Rob but then its something she had never fathomed. She made the call, to her Husband (Ray).

( He picked up the Call )

Ray -- "Hey, howz my Darling Wifey doing as a Model Today "? 😊

Rini -- I am Good, You had Lunch?

Ray -- Yes, I had, send me a a few pictures, I'm so excited to see your Shoot getup.

Rini -- Yes, I will but I am in another situation here!

Ray -- Tell me wat happened!

Rini -- The Formal and Bridal Shooting is over, but Rob wants me to shoot a few more Shots

Ray -- So whats the Issue, take your time, I'll manage the kids

Rini -- Sweetie, the issue is he wants a few Bridal but topless pics for his Magazine Abroad

(Ray was silent for a couple of seconds)

Rini -- Hello, Sweetie?

Ray -- I think it's an opportunity, you should grab it. Its for abroad and no one her will know about it,, what's the issue?

Rini -- I'm not sure

Ray -- Send me a Topless Selfie

(Rini Dropped the towel and clicked a couple of pics and sent one right away)

Ray -- Wow, You are simply worth it,, go Darling, do it. Till the time let me masturbate looking at your selfie 😊

Rini -- Shut up you! ok, will see you soon, bye love.

She was looking at the mirror, was looking super-hot. She held her tits briefly and squeezed a couple of times to get them pumped and her nipples were also hard as well. Walked out and opened the door. Rob was surprised as Rini walked in with her huge tits on display and swinging, he was also able to look at her hard nipples on top her full breasts, with her sexy waist and belly button and got an instant Hard-on. He stammered a bit and asked her to stand while covering on of her boobs, and started clicking various poses - covering her nips with both hands, turning around while showing only one boob,cupping both boobs, standing with both hands raised, squeezing both boobs together, lean forward and touch the floor while looking at the camera. Rini obeyed all the poses while keeping her attitude as required. Rob was super excited having captured the images he was looking for.

As the shooting progressed, Rob was getting surefooted over the results and hence was getting even more confident and ambitious.He then asked one more thing to do & Rini could not to say NO. It was to just pose with a pallu - ONLY. Rini politely asked if she can keep her panty, but Rob replied with a NO. She was handed a red gold crafted pallu, a few ornaments like a huge necklace, a waistband and ankle wear. She was looking cosmically sexy. She was naked but was covered with the Heavy ornaments and semi-transparent pallu though. He shot a few poses - draping the pallu on the frontal parts, by wrapping the pallu at her waist and toppless;cover her boobs with the pallu and her vagina with her hands. and finally, he asked her to drop the pallu and click with ornaments only. Rini did so. and right in front of Rob there stood an Indian sex goddess. Rob started clicking, as she was told to pose on different dance steps, and she did it so well, her voluptuous figure was just doing wonders. Rob also made her turn so that he clicked with her butt and boobs exposed, and undoubtedly, he was getting hornier. He kept clicking non-stop for 15 minutes.

He then stopped and thanked Rini for agreeing over the same, Rini said welcome with a smile and it did some magic to Rob, he instantly asked Rini - can I kiss you, she looked at his Blue eyes and said yes, come. He walked straight towards her and kissed her cheeks and then both connected on to their lips, it turned to a sensual smooch. Rob broke the kiss and asked if he could touch her, she nodded. He continued to kiss her while touching her body parts - cupped her boobs, squeezed her butt, held he waist and touched her vagina. Rini also hugged him and enjoyed his perfume and the kiss. Robs penis was hard and Rini could feel it, and was curious to see it. She quietly asked Rob if she could see his penis, Rob told her to open his trousers, and a huge hardon was visible inside the underwear.

She slid his underwear and to her surprise a 9-inch pink snake jumped out. She held it in her hands and it was so hot and good looking she wanted to taste it. Ron was so thrilled he just looked onto Rini as she kneeled down and took the Mushroom top into her mouth. She tasted it the Pink head by licking it for a while and then tried to take the entire length into her Mouth, it was so huge that she only managed to take half of it inside her mouth, she started to Suck it like a long Chocolate Candy. She was cupping his balls with one hand and the other was squeezing his butt. Rob grabbed her Hair and gently thrusted his penis inside her mouth. Rini was so much engrossed with the same that she was occasionally biting the shaft and squeezing his balls real hard. Her nail marks were already populating robs Butt. The Throbbing noise was all over the place followed by the moans from Rob. Now Rini was grabbing is butt with both her hands and pulling his pelvis towards her, while his penis was almost vanishing inside her mouth. Rob was standing tall with his eyes closed and feeling his Butt being squeezed and penis being sucked mercilessly, he was giving up and declared that he is Cumming! Rini went even faster, and Rob's Balls clinched and he Exploded -- the 1st two sprouts were inside Rini's mouth while she slowly took the Pulsating Shaft out of her mouth and jerked onto her face. Rob ejaculated sprouts and sprouts of cum on her face, which she then directed the Penis tip to her boobs and her body. He ejaculated so much that her whole face and upper body were covered with his cum. Rob collapsed on the couch while Rini licked his penis clean and walked away to the wash room.

Rini turned on the shower, stood below it cleaning her naked body while she still couldn't believe what just happened, she still couldn't come in terms with the fact that she just gave a Blow Job to a stranger whom she just met yesterday. While all these thoughts were taking up all her bandwidth Rob appeared at the washroom room -- Stark naked. She maintained eye contact with him, she could notice that Rob's Penis was Erect again and was throbbing. Rini then slowly walked towards the bath tub and sat inside it. Rini then asked Rob, are you hungry? before Rob could answer, she asked him to come to her. Rob walked to her (inside the bath Tub), Rini, made him sit Infront of her, held Robs arm and pulled towards her and said -- have some Milk.

Rob reached to her left breast, Rini Guided his lips to her nipple. Rob started suckling her Boobs, she asked him to suck harder and squeezed her boobs. To Robs amazement, she was drinking milk from her and she tasted awesome. Rob was now sucking vigorously while his other hand was squeezing the right Breast, milk was oozing out of that as well. Rini asked him to slow down and pulled her breasts from his lips. She then asked Rob is he wanted to suck both of the Boobs at the same time? Rob nodded.

She held both her Boobs, aligned both her nipples at one place and asked Rob to suck again. Rob was now squeezing both her boobs as both her nipples were inside his mouth. Rini has a good lactose flow and hence didn't worry if Rob would drink all her milk and nothing would be left for her son to drink tonight. But her worry was that the intensity with which Rob was sucking and biting her Breasts, she might have bite marks on her. She was moaning with each suck of his and her Moans were getting louder with time -- aah, aaaah, aaaaah, aaaaahhh.........The vigorous sucking of her boobs had got her whole body was warm and her Vagina completely was drenched. She couldn't control but reached his penis and started squeezing it.

She never had seen such a Huge Dick before. She was creasing the entire length and started rubbing his Mushroom top on her inner thighs. Rob took a break from sucking (although was squeezing the melons) and started to smooch her. Rini's lips were longing for a smooch dearly and didn't leave any him undeterred. Both were licking each other lips and then tongues when Rob asked if he can taste her Vulva. Rini affectionately replied "Yes Please". Rob kissed her neck, her boobs, her tummy, her clean saved Pubic area and smelled her Vagina for some time before kissing it as he kissed her beautiful Vagina lips.Her vagina was like a prebloomed flower. Rini was in seventh heaven, her reaction was "Oh My Godddd" how do you know all thisssss!!!! Rob now penetrated his tongue through her Vagina lips to reach her musk smelling Vulva and started to lick it. Rini was holding onto the Tub rims and thrusting her pelvis to Robs mouth. It was not long when Rini screamed, "I'm Cumming" "I'm Cumming". Rob entered his two fingers inside and finger fucker her until she drained and her face flushed and she lied down supporting to the bathtub wall. Rob placed his head on her chest and she creased his hair, both were taking a breath resting, while closing their eyes. Rini could still feel his pulsating penis on her lower abdomen. She said Rob that she had never seen such a huge penis. Rob thanked her for the compliment and asked her if she would allow him inside her!

She opened her eyes to find His Eyes staring at her! Rini told him that his tool is huge and might hurt her. Rob said that he will be very careful. Rini was still not convinced and asked him not to thrust unless she tells him to, rob agreed. He asked Rini to open her legs as wide as possible so that it will be smoother to enter. She complied and placed both her legs on the Bathtub rims, her calf and feet were dangling outside the tub. Rob positioned at the center of the tub, took support on the rims of the tub. Rini placed her left hand one his shoulder and with the other hand she gripped his long Meaty Shaft, and looked into his blue eyes. Rini said "Please be gentle! "he replied -- "Absolutely, please don't worry"..Rini a bit tense,took a deep breath and pulled him towards her. At first rubbed the Pink mushroom head on her Juicy womanhood. Robs foreskin was soft hence Rini has pulled the entire skin backwards so that she could penetrate the full length of his Penis Tip inside her as a test. His Penis shaft was bigger than Rini's Grip and hence his Mushroom head was even bigger. It's been a couple of minutes that Rini was rubbing it in it and it was time to feel it.

She slowly put his Penis head inside her, given the amount of lubricated her Vagina was and the amount of excited she was, the Penis head pushed through the Vaginal walls just like a piston in cylinders but it wasn't all than simple. Her vagina was not used to this size hence it was painful to her, she kept moaning 'oooo myyyyy Godddd" its so thick". It felt warm inside her and she looked at Rob and indicated to push through. Rob was careful enough and pushed gently inside. Her pussy felt like a warm butter hole through which the rod was sliding in. It was almost half inside and Rini was still holding the sliding Penis so that she could stop it when she couldn't take it in! Rob made another gentle push and he was almost 6 inches inside her. Rini Stopped him and said " its that far her Vagina has experienced pleasure"'. Every new inch will be new for her". Rob smiled and kissed her cheek and then her lips and pushed further inside. Rini Held the back of his neck and screamed with pleasure "Oh my Maannn,, you are soo Long!! So Big". With this the entire penis was inside her, and she felt the closest to Rob. Hugged him and said, "thanks for giving me this experience". Rob then pulled out almost the entire length of his rod and pushed again. Rini was moaning with ecstasy. Rob started increasing his speed and Rini also started to thrust her pelvis towards Rob, she was still screaming " Fuck me " Fuck Me " Tear my vagina apart " and both indulged in a state of trance and the bathroom was filled with Moans, Goans, Thrusts. His balls were equally punishing Rini by hitting her lower parts while his penis rammed her Hole. Rob could see that Rini has closed her eyes and calling her name loudly while her Boobs shaking to the rhythm. Rob was now holding her hips in both hands and had pulled her up and was fucking her in the air. Rini was Screaming, I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming Again!!.. Rob was unstoppable and he kept devouring his Indian Bride! Just then his balls clinched again -- he declared I'm Cumming Rini, I'm cumming -- she replied, cum inside me,, cum inside me, Rob give a few final strokes and emptied his quota of semen inside her. Her Vagina was full of warm white oil and both collapsed on each other.

She cleaned herself and got into her attire and came out of the room. Rob was not looking at her eyes, Rini smiled and asked him to pack up as she will drop him to hotel. They drove to his hotel and none spoke a word. They reached Robs hotel and she stopped the car in the lobby. Rob said if she could drive to the underground parking area. Rini inquired "what now"! To which he said, "please, It won't take much time". She drove inside the parking lot and stopped the car. Rob leaned forward and kissed her, she also smooched in return, Rob also couldn't keep his hands away and was squeezing her butt. It wasn't a long one as her phone rang. She answered the call, it was her husband. He informed her that kids have had their dinner and are sleeping and asked how much time will she take to reach home. She assured him that she will be there in a few minutes is hungry and disconnected the phone. Rob was still looking at her in longing eyes. Rini told him that its late and she should go. Rob had one more request -- Rini asked what is it? He said he wants a memento from her, she was puzzled and said what it could be?

Rob -- Can I have Your Panty as a Memento for this trip?

Rini -- Omg, Do you want me to open it here?

Rob -- I will help you, if you don't mind

Rini -- Its ok Dear!

Rini unbuttoned her trouser looking at his eyes, as he was fondling her boobs again and her Milk was leaking on her Shirt. She playfully told her that "please don't get my Jugs empty now, you have already sucked them dry! "Rini slipped out of her trousers. Rob kissed her again, and pulled her panty out in the process. He then smelled the same and said that this gift will always remind her of this wonderful day. Rini wore her trouser and walked out of the card to hug Rob and fared him Good Night and Drove off.

She reached home, Her Husband was waiting and opened the door. Hugged her and said how much he was missing her. She had a good night sleep, and she was satisfied and equally tired from the day's work. The next morning when she drove to her office, she was amazed to see the huge hoarding with her brand, on top of that her own picture were also on huge advertisement hoardings, she couldn't stop herself from being super proud of her work. She had a grand welcome by her Staff and management while the management announced that Rini was promoted to HR Director!

12