The Hot Babysitter Ch. 02 - The Gift of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,188 Followers

And if Piper was shocked to discover the four of us naked and huddled intimately with each other's spouses, she hid it well.

"The boys are finally asleep," the babysitter announced proudly, and we nodded.

"Thank you, Piper," my wife told her sincerely.

Brandy added, "You handled both babies like a pro. Derek took to you so easily!"

Scott stopped kissing Amanda's neck as his head perked up at the latter remark. "That's great! Maybe you should start working for us, Piper."

I glared at him dubiously, but Brandy's husband was too enthralled by my wife to notice, and returned to raining kisses on her. Piper, however, saw my reaction and threw me a quick reassuring smile. It melted my heart and made me feel instantly better, and I suddenly wanted to make the beautiful girl happy and give her everything she wanted.

It was time to get started.

"Piper. Come to me."

"Yes, sir.

She approached, stopping less than an arm's length away from me and Brandy. Scott's curvy wife realized something significant was about to happen, and instantly scooted off my lap to sit next to me. I eyed the young blonde up and down, and the sundress that clung to her taut body and highlighted her firm curves.

"Why are you still wearing clothes?" I demanded, tugging at the fabric and attempting to make my tone as severe as possible. The corner of her lips curved into a faint smile that only I could see, but we both kept a straight face. "Take them off. Now."

Piper lowered her eyes obediently as she lifted the sundress over her head. Braless, her firm 34B breasts were a full cup size smaller than Amanda's and much smaller Brandy's, but they were perfectly proportional to her petite frame as they popped into view.

"You're right, Scott," Brandy called to her husband, who was still cozied up to my wife. "She is gorgeous!" Unlike the rest of us, Scott's wife had never seen the young girl naked.

I felt myself rapidly growing hard. "Since Amanda and I are paying for your vacation, you know what we expect from you in return, right?"

Piper nodded gravely.

"Good. Come on, then. Let's go." I took Brandy by the hand and quickly rose, pulling her to her feet with me. As we hurried past Piper, I grabbed her hand, too, and towed them both behind me. Before exiting the living room, I looked back at Amanda, who was practically sitting on top of Scott as he fondled her. "We'll leave you two lovebirds alone," I told them wryly.

The last image I glimpsed of my wife as I led Piper and Brandy away was her beaming me a devastating smile, then turning to Scott to slip her tongue down his throat.

*******************************************

I was hugging my lovers fiercely to either side of my chest as we stumbled through the doorway into Piper's bedroom, which also contained a set of French doors that led out to a balcony. Both girls were petite, with Brandy being only 2 inches taller than Piper, but their warm bodies felt more than enticing as they pressed against me. My head swiveled back and forth like a machine as I couldn't stop kissing them.

But Piper stepped back and regarded Scott's wife shyly. "You're so beautiful." Her long lashes fell to Brandy's considerable bosom before glancing at her own B-cups, which looked tiny in comparison. "I wish I was built like you," she sighed wistfully.

"That's ironic, sweetheart, because I was just thinking the same thing about you."

Piper gushed at the compliment, and she suddenly leaned in and kissed Brandy fully on the lips. The older woman flinched at the unexpected display of affection, but held Piper in place when she attempted to pull back. As they continued to lock lips, I reached out and fondled Brandy's melon-sized breasts, marveling at their unbelievable size and firmness.

But my oversexed imagination began to get the better to me, and I sat at the edge of the bed and pulled Piper over to me. Brandy, however, couldn't get enough of the young girl and kept kissing her as I drew the babysitter onto me.

Without warning, I slammed Piper onto my lap, impaling her pussy from behind.

The pretty blonde's startled yelp was smothered by Brandy's lips, and she began to ride me frenetically in a reverse cowgirl position as Scott's wife continued to make out with her. My obsession with Brandy's tits almost rivaled my fetish for Amanda's freckles, and I reached out to play with them even as I speared Piper from behind. I was rough, groping and squeezing them hard. There was so much flesh on those breasts, more than enough to share.

Grasping Piper by the scruff of her neck, I forced her face into Brandy's chest. Her head was momentarily buried in that cavernous cleavage, but the girl quickly recovered and began licking and sucking on Brandy's nipples.

"That's right, Piper," I grunted as I continued to ream her tight pussy. "Get a mouthful and suck on those pretty tits!"

Brandy cooed as she cupped her melons and squeezed them, protruding her nipples so Piper could latch onto them easier. Watching them was almost as stimulating as fucking them, and I climaxed into the babysitter without warning. But Piper felt my hot, thick seed flooding into her, and she suddenly arched her back into me as she achieved her own release. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and rested my head along her neckline as I pumped into her hard several more times.

When we were both finally spent, Piper slid off my lap to sit next to me on the bed. But Brandy had been watching us the whole time, and clearly wasn't satiated. She knelt before the young girl and pushed her thighs wide apart.

"I want to taste you inside Piper," Brandy whispered to me. Then she leaned in to lap the young girl's dripping cunt.

Piper, her clit and vaginal area momentarily ultrasensitive, flinched at the delicate touch of her lover's tongue, but rather than resist, she spread her legs even wider. The pretty girl looked at me and smiled, and we kissed as Brandy continued to feast on her.

My connection to the young babysitter was stronger than ever. I knew my wife waited for me outside, but a substantial part of me wanted to stay with Piper for a long, long time. The pretty girl was to be our sexual plaything tonight, but, as usual, I wanted to keep her all to myself.

However, I recalled Amanda's words to me earlier, and sighed as I reluctantly stood up.

"You're leaving already?" Disappointment resonated in Piper's tone. Brandy even rose to her feet and regarded me with some surprise.

I nodded, keeping my expression tight and neutral as I attempted to hide my regret. "I am, but you know I'll be back soon." I flashed my young love a grin. "Besides, it's someone else's turn to be with you." I looked at Brandy. "I'll send your husband in next."

*******************************************

My wife was, predictably, on her knees sucking Scott's cock when I reentered the living room a moment later. I stood and watched quietly, not wanting to interrupt their fun. But he noticed me before Amanda did, and appeared to make a point of thrusting especially hard into her face.

"You're turn, dude," I announced casually, trying to hide my disdain.

"Ah... great. Hold on... I'm almost finished here... ooohhh..."

The throes of an orgasm caused Scott to tremble and roar as he clutched Amanda's head and pumped viciously, emptying his full load into her mouth. Mandy took the rough treatment calmly--- she had endured much worse, after all ["Mandy's Sexcapade: the Slutty Stranger"]--- and swallowed his contents with minimal effort.

Scott grinned as he withdrew from her mouth, leaving a shiny tendril of slime strewn on one freckled cheek. His pretentious treatment of my beloved Mandy was, at once, obscenely arousing and gratingly annoying.

A horrible thought suddenly occurred to me: being degraded and demeaned may have been a turn-on for my wife, but Piper was much more delicate than that. My anger boiled at the mere thought of Scott treating our sweet babysitter that way.

"Piper and Brandy require your presence," I declared thinly. It was getting harder to conceal the emotion in my voice.

Our neighbor smirked at Amanda then gave me a curt nod before leaving us to join the other ladies. Even after he had left, my gaze lingered in the direction of Piper's bedroom.

From behind me, I heard my wife snort in amusement. "Omigod, babe. You're such a hopeless romantic!"

I turned around to see that she had stood up. She was wiping bodily fluids from her chin with the back of her hand, and a copious amount had dripped all over her chest, giving her breasts an extremely sullied appearance. It was a disgusting admission on my part, but my wife looked unbelievably sexy smeared in another man's cum.

"What?" I responded in an injured tone. "I just hope Scott and Brandy treat her right, that's all."

Amanda rolled her eyes in exasperation. "She'll be fine! If Piper was able to handle 5 people at once, I'm she can handle two!" But my wife's derisive expression softened as she noticed my genuine unease. "She'll be fine," she repeated in a much gentler tone. "I'll go check on her in a few minutes."

I realized that I was being overprotective and paranoid again, but I appreciated my wife's understanding. "Thanks, Mandy. I love you so much." Then I eyed her fit, flawless body that was wonderfully besmirched with sweat and semen. "You know, we have quite a bit of time before you switch places with Brandy..."

Amanda grinned as my voice trailed off with insinuation. Feigning ignorance, she asked, "Oh? And what you suggest we do until then?" She demurely took a step closer.

I pretended to consider her question. "Well... you can get back on your knees and suck me off like I was one of your boyfriends."

Her expression indicated that she loved the idea. "With pleasure, babe." But as Amanda dropped to her knees, ready to give me oral pleasure, I suddenly stopped her. A look of surprised concern crossed her face. "What's wrong?"

"Uh, Mandy?" I pointed at her glazed freckles. "You still have cum on your face."

*******************************************

Brandy returned to the living room moments after Amanda went to fetch her. The busty blonde was grinning ear to ear, and there was a bounce in her step that put a smile on my face.

"Well, how was it?"

"Piper is such a sweetheart! I can see why you and Amanda like her so much. Scott is starting to obsess over her like he does for your wife!" She looked at me knowingly. "Amanda trained her very well."

I nodded in agreement. Piper was my wife's protégé, after all.

Brandy sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm so happy for everything. For our healthy baby boys. For Scott... for you and Amanda. And now, for Piper."

I kissed the top of her head and nuzzled her fragrant hair. "Scott is lucky to have you, Brandy. You're a wonderful wife, and an even better person."

She sat back and regarded at me with gratitude, and her eyes appeared as though they were about to brim with tears. "Touch me," she whispered. We made out for quite a while before I finally reached out and placed my hands on her stacked breasts. She knew how badly I fetishized them, and constantly used it as a weapon against me.

Amanda has given me incredible head moments ago, but intentionally stopped and went in search of Brandy before bringing me to climax. She knew precisely how to tease a man and was well aware that by frustrating me, she would suffer my sexual aggression even more severely later, which was undoubtedly her intent.

But that also meant I had pent up ammunition for Brandy.

"I want to fuck your tits."

To another woman, my words could've sounded ridiculous, but Scott's wife accepted that she was extremely well endowed, and learned long ago how to please me. Brandy began by dropping to her knees and taking me into her mouth. She salivated so much while slurping my cock that thick trails of spit and precum rolled down the length of my shaft. However, the wetness was put to good use when she inserted my erection between her enormous breasts, and mashed them together.

I sighed dreamily as the wonderful pressure enveloped my stiffness. I immediately began grinding against her chest, the lubrication allowing me to slide against her skin with little resistance.

"Fuck... your tits feel incredible." Amanda, despite her perfect 34c's, couldn't wrap her breasts around my cock as thoroughly as Brandy could!

Perhaps my wife's ears were burning as I thought of her, because she arrived at that precise moment. Just as I hadn't been surprised to walk in on my wife giving Scott a blowjob, she wasn't shocked to catch her friend tittyfucking me.

"Hi, Mandy." My voice was strained not from annoyance at being intruded upon, but from the magnificent sensation Brandy's breasts were bestowing on me. In truth, I was astonished to see my wife so soon. Over the months that they had been sleeping together, Scott had developed an obsession for Amanda, and now he was apparently developing that same type of unhealthy attraction towards Piper.

I had expected that he would've fucked them for much longer.

"Piper is asking for you," Amanda replied conversationally, as if she hadn't noticed that Brandy was pumping her chest up and down the length of my cock. "She wants to play with you and Scott."

To my dismay, Brandy released her tits as she burst out laughing, and the wonderful pressure around my erection was suddenly gone. I had leaked some precum onto her chest but hadn't achieved the climax that I so desperately craved, and was outwardly annoyed.

"I want to cum on your boobs," I complained, knowing how ridiculous that sounded.

Amanda laughed, too, at my visible frustration. "Babe, it's not polite to keep a girl waiting." She gave me a mocking slap on the back. "Your pretty girlfriend still has a lot of spunk left in her, but you better hurry before Scott uses it all up!"

The girls were snickering as I rose to go join Piper and Scott. They were already on each other before I even left the room!

*******************************************

My pride was slightly hurt and my hormones were raging. I couldn't wait to sink my cock into Piper... her mouth, pussy, or ass, it didn't matter which hole. In my blinding lust, all I desired right now was to achieve orgasm once more. And my young beautiful paramour was going to be on the receiving end of my sexual fury.

But when I entered Piper's bedroom and saw Scott tearing into her ass, I paused in my tracks. Well over 6ft tall and muscular, he towered over the young girl by more than 12 inches. As a result, he was able to easily lift her off the floor by the grasping the back of her knees as he impaled her ass and bobbed her tiny form on his erection. Her entire body flopped uncontrollably as Scott brutally sodomized her. The position looked extremely uncomfortable, and I would've stopped them had Piper not appeared so incredibly euphoric. It was a sight to behold, indeed.

They were both facing me as I entered. The beautiful blonde managed to smile affectionately at me despite her current predicament. I slowly approached until I stood mere inches before Piper. She was at my eye level as Scott kept her suspended midair like a ragdoll, but he surprisingly paused so that I could address her.

I reached out and gently touched her cheeks. Piper was so young and beautiful, and she appeared so delicate to me at times. But as I stared at her in her erotically compromised position, I realized, just like Amanda had mentioned, that Piper was not as fragile as I had perceived.

I caressed her face and stared deeply into her wide baby blue eyes. "You look so amazing with Scott's cock stuffed up your ass."

The concept of romance that I shared with my wife, neighbors, and babysitter differed drastically from the average person's. My young love swooned at my words and, despite the fact that her tiny bottom was still impaled by Scott's huge erection, she pulled me to her. As we kissed ferociously, I felt him start to buck into her once more, her tight rear entrance somehow able to accommodate his massive girth. She trembled beneath my touch as my neighbor quickly worked himself into another frenzy.

Piper's entire body was quivering again as he pummeled her, but the look she gave me was one of affection and unfulfilled need. "Make love to me," she managed to whisper.

"Fuck yea!" Scott cried. "Let's do her together!"

Even his uncouth behavior couldn't ruin the moment. I reached down and waggled my needy erection before pressing the head into Piper's vaginal entrance. Luckily, she was still wet, but her pussy, which was already naturally tiny, was made even tighter by Scott's huge erection lodged in her ass.

Piper and I stared into each other's eyes, both of us wincing in discomfort with matching expressions. Afraid to hurt her, I considered pulling, but the young blonde was undaunted. "Keep going," she pleaded. "Don't stop, I need you."

With only the slightest qualm, I pressed in inexorably.

The three of us sighed and grunted in exertion. My erection competed with Scott's for space in Piper's tiny body, but once I was able to pass a certain threshold, I surprisingly slipped into her rather easily. Scott gently lowered her so that her pussy and ass slid down on our erections.

Together, Scott and I double-penetrated Piper from a standing position, pinning her petite body between us and keeping her feet off the floor.

"Ahhh... that's it... right there! Right there! Oh fuck... that feels so good!"

Piper wrapped her long arms and legs around me for support as Scott and I bounced her up and down. The position was new to us, and we fumbled around hilariously at first, jostling clumsily and nearly losing our balance several times. But we eventually found our rhythm, and Scott and I soon began fucking Piper in perfect harmony. We discovered that with just a slight spring, we could easily make the tiny girl rise and fall on our shafts. I felt the underside of his shaft rubbing against mine through her thin internal membrane, and it provided further stimulation that was oddly pleasurable.

Piper stared into my eyes as Scott and I sandwiched her. She didn't have to speak to let me know that she felt the same way: that our relationship was changing and reaching new heights.

The soaring of my heart coincided with the building surge in my loins. I blocked everything else, and felt as though we were sharing this wonderful intimate moment alone with each other.

"I'm going to cum," I told her through clenched teeth, attempting to prolong the magic.

From behind Piper, Scott moaned, reminding us that he was there and informing us that, he too, was on the verge of release.

I suddenly realized that we couldn't delay any longer and that we needed to give my young love what she deserved. "Together," I hissed at Scott. "Let's take her together!"

"Yes!" they cried in unison.

Scott and I both pumped into her with wild bloodlust, driving hard into the poor girl's body as deeply as we could. She arched into Scott, and as her head hung over the back of his shoulder, he smothered her with kisses. I watched them jealously, the sight of Piper with another man furthering my arousal and compelling me to thrust into her even more viciously.

The three of us groaned as we climaxed together.

Piper was regarding me with wide-eyed shock, unable to believe what just occurred. Scott was nuzzling her soft hair as I kissed her again. It wasn't until after he and I completely emptied ourselves and withdrew from her holes that we carefully set her back down. Thick milky whiteness--- mine whiter and thicker than Scott's--- oozed out of her vagina and anus, a copious amount rolling down her thighs while some splattered on the floor. Piper's legs were so weak and wobbly that she almost collapsed. My arms quickly shot, lending her support as Scott merely sat down on her bed and exhaled contently.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,188 Followers