The Hot Babysitter Ch. 02 - The Gift of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,180 Followers

"Are you ok, Piper?" I asked with grave concern.

She chuckled. "My legs feel like rubber, but that was fucking incredible!"

I spoke softly so that Scott couldn't hear: "This is all for you."

I suddenly wanted to get rid of the tall man so that the young blonde and I could have a moment alone. But there was rustle behind me, and I looked to see Amanda and Brandy blushing and staring at us appreciatively.

My wife made eye contact with me and an unspoken message passed between us. Then, acting as if nothing had just occurred, she demanded in her best whiny voice, "Are you boys done with Piper yet? Brandy and I want to play with her."

Scott swore. "Is my time up already?"

Piper stared at the women, and I held her protectively against my body as she slumped against me. "I'm so exhausted... I can't even stand. I need a moment to---"

"Remember, Piper, you're our slave for the whole week, you have to do what we tell you. That was the agreement, right?" Amanda was grinning like a wolf as she reminded the girl.

Piper looked at me, her baby blue eyes pleading, although there was mirth and humor in there as well. I bit back laughter as I held up my hands and gave her a sheepish look. "Mandy and I pay for your trip and, in return, you serve us and let the four of us fuck you silly. That was the agreement."

Piper turned to me and Scott, and suddenly looked like a confident woman as she straightened her back. "You boys will have to sit this one out." Then a thought came to her. "Better yet, why don't you both stick around and watch?" She then faced our wives, who were still naked like the rest of us and eying her intently. "Come on, ladies. What are you waiting for?"

Amanda and Brandy pushed us out of the way as they descended on Piper. My wife immediately kissed our babysitter on the lips and Brandy kissed the young girl all over her neck. Then they switched, with Piper and Scott's wife locking lips, and Amanda kissing her over all her lithe body.

Uninvited, Scott and I could only stand back and stroke ourselves as we gawked.

After some extended foreplay, the ladies ushered Piper to her knees as they sat together at the edge of the bed. Dutifully, Piper administered cunnilingus to my wife first as she reached over and inserted 3 digits into Brandy's vagina. Amanda and Brandy hugged each other and giggled, and shared several kisses as the young blonde stimulated them with her mouth and fingers. Piper alternated her methods between the two, and from my vantage point, I could see their pussies were sopping wet.

"Good girl." Amanda patted our babysitter on the head as the young girl probed her cunt with 4 fingers in a slow but heavy sawing motion.

Eventually, the ladies left Piper on the floor as they fell back onto the bed. Amanda immediately crawled onto her partner and lay on her, their firm naked bodies sliding against each other as they made out before their captive audience. But then my wife suddenly rotated her position.

"Fuck," Scott moaned as we watched them engage in a 69.

Piper remained where she was, kneeling at the edge of the bed, intently watching Amanda and Brandy, and waiting to be called on again. Her back was to me, and I stared at her tight little butt and the smoothness of her backside.

Amanda jammed her face so deeply into her friend's pussy that I half-expected for her entire head to disappear inside! But she abruptly looked up, her mouth and chin wet, and instructed the young blonde to join them.

Piper slowly crawled onto the bed, uncertain what to do next.

What sexually depraved act would my wife command her to perform?

Amanda and Brandy suddenly rolled onto her sides, forming a V-shape with their bodies as Brandy kept her mouth on my wife's pussy. Amanda then ordered Piper, "Now get between us."

Scott looked on in confusion. "What the hell are they doing?" He clearly wanted to watch our wives continue to eat each other out. But my eyes widened at what I knew would happen next.

Sure enough, Piper scooted between the two women, completing their "love triangle", with Brandy's mouth remaining on my wife's pussy, Piper's lips and tongue on Brandy's vagina, and Amanda's mouth on the young girl's little hole that was still partially filled with my cum.

In fact, my wife lifted her head and glanced at me with mock consternation. "You've been fucking the babysitter again," she accused me critically before returning to Piper's muff.

"Dear god," I choked as I watched the girls enthusiastically engage in a blistering oral threeway. They writhed and moaned, licked and slurped, and clutched onto each other's hips and asses for support as they simultaneously pleasured each other.

Scott and I stared in awe. Our cocks were harder than diamond, and we were both thinking the same thing: we wanted to make this into an orgy to end all orgies! But the bed was barely large enough to hold the three girls, much less the 5 of us, and we hovered around them impatiently trying to figure out a way to join in.

However, the trio didn't even pay us any attention as they remain happily lost between each other's legs. Strangely, it seemed wrong to interrupt them, but the urge to touch them... to somehow be a part of their sexy collective... was too powerful to resist. I gave Brandy's curvy ass an affectionate rub and a playful slap... I lifted Piper's face up by her chin and kissed her passionately, tasting Scott's wife on her lips before steering the young girl's mouth back to where it belonged... lastly, I placed a gentle kiss atop my wife' head then weaved my fingers through her long black silky hair, applying gentle pressure to the back of her head to press her face deeper into Piper's cunt...

Scott wasn't so subtle or patient. He spouted lewd comments, and groped whatever female body part he could get his hands on, even rubbing his erection on them, hoping that one of the girls would stop to give him the attention that he badly craved.

He was still gripping his cock when they finally sat up. Each girl's shoulders heaved as they panted hard, their faces and chins glistening with wetness. They tightly locked their arms around each other's waist, and blushed and giggled liked gossiping schoolgirls.

Amanda, Piper, and Brandy were the epitome of every man's fantasy.

"Fuck, the three of you look like angels... like beautiful angels from above," I told them admiringly.

Scott shook his throbbing erection at them. "You ladies need to do something with my cock right now!" I had never heard a man sound so desperate.

Brandy threw her head back and laughed, and disentangled herself from her partners. "Come on, loverboy. I'll help you out."

Brandy took her husband's arm and tried to turn him as she walked by, but the tall man didn't budge as he stared longingly at the other two girls. Then he looked back at his wife with pleading eyes. "But... but..."

If Scott's voluptuous wife was offended, she did a good job of hiding it. "Scott, it's their turn with Piper. Let them have their fun." Then her face took on a cunning expression. "If you come with me now, I'll let you fuck my mouth and blow your load all over my face."

Scott quickly led his wife from Piper's bedroom.

"Personally, I would've blown my load all over her tits," I deadpanned once they were gone.

The three of us looked at each other, then burst out into hysterical laughter.

"Are you holding up ok, Piper?" Amanda asked. Her tone and demeanor was serious, and for a moment we left our playful pretense behind.

"Omigod, yes! I'm fine... more than fine! This evening has been incredible, and this entire trip has been awesome. Thank you for bringing me to Hawaii, I love you both so much!" She hugged us in succession, with genuine emotion that we returned.

I felt a sharp pang in my in my heart as I watched the pretty girl smile. The feeling came close to matching the adoration that I felt for my beloved wife, and it was starting to frighten me.

Deflecting my feelings through sarcasm and humor had always been my defense mechanism, so I masked my true emotions by responding deprecatingly, "You know, Piper, it's not like Mandy and I brought you here for free. You are supposed to be our sex slave during this vacation."

Amanda and Piper both laughed and playfully socked me in the shoulder. Then my wife looked at me and nodded, and we descended upon the young girl.

I embraced Piper in a fierce hug and kissed her with a fire that was still raging. After a moment, I disengaged and let Amanda slide in between us to replace my lips on Piper's mouth with hers. My penis was already stiff again, and it quivered painfully as I watched the girls lock lips passionately.

"I've been waiting for the two of you," the young pretty blonde confessed breathlessly.

"So have we." Amanda held her close, and I swept them both into my arms. Together, we held each other for a long time, and their naked bodies felt so warm and firm that I wanted this moment to last forever. But the longer their flesh remained in contact with me, the more I wanted them... the more I needed them.

Again.

I nudged the beautiful girls onto the bed, and motioned for the young girl to lie down.

"I know you're exhausted, Piper. Just relax, and let me and Mandy do all the work."

"Yes, sir."

Amanda and I lay on either side of her. We read each other's mind and scooted down until we were eye level with the gorgeous blonde's pert breasts. Craving our young babysitter equally, my wife and I opened our lips and sealed them around her erect nipples.

"Oh my god," Piper moaned.

I licked and sucked and kissed her nipple, and I didn't need to look over to know that Amanda was doing the same with equal fervor. As we devoured her as a team, I slide one hand down between Piper's legs. I wasn't surprised to find that my wife had beaten me there, and smirked. Amanda's finger was already buried in Piper's tight hole, but there was enough room for my mine as well.

Piper began to swirling her hips against our vaginal probing as we suckled her. Amanda and I worked in perfect tandem, driving in and out of our lover's pussy in alternating fashion as it became wetter and wetter. My wife was competitive by nature, and we started engaging in an unspoken competition on who could please Piper more, who could make her moan louder.

Piper's hole was thoroughly slick again, and I withdrew my digits as Amanda drove 4 of hers in. Rather than to compete for space in the tight pussy, I changed tactics and rubbed the girl's clit furiously.

Our babysitter squealed shrilly, "What are you doing to me?" It was a rhetorical question, but she propped herself on her elbows, anyway, to look down the length of her body as we pleasured her.

Eventually, Amanda and I rose up onto our knees. She noticed that my fingers were glistening with Piper's essence, so she took my hand and sucked on them suggestively. The innuendo was not lost on me.

I cradled my wife's flawless face in both hands as we leaned over our babysitter and pressed our foreheads together. Piper eyed us for a moment before getting up, too, and inserting herself between us. Together, we held each other as we shared a 3 way kiss, our tongues wrestling and exploring each other's mouths. My arms were around both girls' waists, but I slid my palms down their warm skin, their asses each feeling perfect in their own way.

Amanda pulled away first.

They snickered girlishly, which only inflamed my desire. Succumbing to a lustful berserker rage, I pushed Piper on her back and penetrated her as my wife lay next to us. I made no pretense at foreplay as I speared the young girl, the mattress quaking and her ankles waggling above my head.

As we fucked like rabbits, Amanda rolled onto her side and propped her head up with one hand, regarding us with a bemused smile. "How does my husband's cock feel inside of you, Piper?"

I was driving into the pretty girl so hard that she had a difficult time collecting her breath. "It feels like it's right where it belongs!"

Amanda grinned at me. "You always know how to treat a girl." Her sexy body was stretched out languidly and though I was inside Piper, my wife's incomparable, ethereal beauty intensified my fervor.

"Slow down, babe! Take it easy on her!"

"I want to finish you both off before Scott and Brandy come back," I growled. At this point, I didn't care how petty I sounded.

"We are going to take our time with Piper, and enjoy her. If they complain, I'll remind them that they're not the ones paying for her trip!"

Amanda suddenly looked at the girl and turned her head so that they were eye-to-eye. They stared affectionately at each other for a moment before kissing again. When my wife finally rolled onto her back, I pivoted my body and draped myself on her while I was still, literally, connected to Piper. The three of us formed an "N" shape as I kissed Amanda while continuing to make love to our babysitter.

We were still in this position when I finally climaxed.

I was sweating profusely as I remained diagonally across both girls in an exhausted heap. Neither of them spoke as they held me and stroked my back tenderly. Although I had just orgasmed, I remained rigid inside Piper. It was hard to fathom that I could care so much for this girl when my wife was the true love of my life.

Amanda pressed her forehead to mine once more. My wife stared deeply into my eyes, but she may as well have been looking into my soul as she instantly gleaned the thoughts and emotions that were weighing on me. She knew me better than I knew myself, and read me like an open.

"I think the two of you need some time alone."

At once, I felt a boundless love that I couldn't even begin to describe.

Amanda wasn't just admitting that she realized Piper and I were taking our relationship to the next level... she was giving us permission to do so!

The trust my wife displayed in me was almost incomprehensible, and I felt a twinge of guilt.

But I looked at my young love, and my heart bled for her.

Piper didn't know how to respond, but I gazed at my wife with profound gratitude. "Thank you, Mandy. I love you so much."

Amanda smiled sweetly, her adorable freckles appearing to flare, as she wiggled out from under me. She pulled away to leave and, for a moment, I experienced an unspeakable terror as if she might never come back to me. "I'll buy you some time, and try to keep Scott and Brandy occupied for as long as I can."

Piper finally spoke up. "Amanda, thank you for this." She, too, understood what my wife was doing for us.

There was an indecipherable expression that crossed Amanda's face as she tightened her eyes and pursed her lips. For a moment, it appeared as though she might say something or reconsider, but then turned and abruptly left.

Piper and I were suddenly alone.

She looked at me, completely stunned. "What just happened?"

I answered truthfully, "I don't know."

We lay next to each other in awkward silence. My relationship with Piper had seemingly evolved in an instant, but more significantly, something even more profound had transpired between me and Amanda, and I realized with great sadness that our marriage would never be the same.

In a very subdued tone, I spoke. "I'm glad you're here, Piper. I love and adore my wife to no end... but I find myself even happier when you're around."

"Well, it was hard to turn down a free trip to Hawaii." The young girl tried to sound droll, but failed. She sighed forlornly. "Why are you and Amanda so good to me?"

The answer struck me like a slap across the face, and it was hard to believe that it was so obvious. "Because we care about you, Piper." My mouth suddenly went dry. I hesitated to speak the next words, but couldn't deny it any longer:

"Because I love you."

Piper's head snapped up and she stared at me in shock. From the very beginning, we attempted to maintain a sexual relationship was purely physical in nature with no strings attached. "Casual sex"... that's what it was supposed to be. But our hearts had always screamed differently even if we couldn't admit it. Now, after proclaiming those words to Piper that I had never dared to before, I had effectively opened Pandora's box.

Amanda's subtle machinations finally enabled me to express my true feelings.

I struggled with conflicting emotions as my paramour gaped at me in horror.

"But your wife..." was all she managed to say, and I feared that I had crossed the line.

"I'm sorry, Piper. I shouldn't have said that. I didn't mean to..." I sighed and my shoulders slumped. "Maybe we should get dressed and---"

"I love you, too," she blurted.

We stared at each other for a long moment, unsure of what to do or how to react.

Piper couldn't look at me as she broke the silence. "I know you love Amanda. I would never try to steal you away from her or ruin your marriage. But I want to give you whatever I can... give you whatever you want... give you whatever she doesn't give you." The beautiful girl swallowed hard. "I want to make you happy."

Once, not that long ago, I would've succumbed to primal urges without hesitation and fucked the pretty girl as hard as I could. But the last few minutes had turned my entire world upside down, and I wasn't the person I was mere moments ago. I drew Piper towards me and held her close, our hearts beating against each other. Her small form trembled as she cried softly.

Without thinking, I touched my forehead to hers, a gesture of love that had previously been reserved only for Amanda.

Guilt washed over me as if I was somehow betraying my wife, and my entire body felt weighted down as I filled with confusion and self-loathing. I was married to the most wonderful woman to ever grace the face of the earth, who was also the mother of my child. I was old enough to be Piper's father and didn't belong with her... shouldn't belong with her.

But her youth and beauty were undeniable, and the emotions I felt for her were real.

Piper fit perfectly in my embrace, like a key in a lock, and I temporarily lost myself in the warmth and scent of her body. I loved her and knew that there was still so much that I wanted to show her.

"Come with me."

There was reluctance on her tear-streaked face. "I don't want to go out there with Scott and Brandy. I want to stay here with you."

I smiled tenderly, and took her tiny hands into mine. "Don't worry about them, I want to show you something."

I shut off the bedroom lights. Evening had fallen long ago, and I needed to rely on the moonlight pouring in through the windows to navigate our way to the balcony doors. I threw them open, and a cool ocean breeze immediately greet us.

I started to step out, but Piper pulled on my arm. "We can't go out there naked!"

As someone who loved her, I wanted Piper to feel new emotions that she had never experienced before. And my compulsion to provide her that opportunity was stronger than ever.

"It's ok, Piper. Just trust me."

I held out my hand. The young girl looked uncomfortable, but took it as I led her outside.

The balcony was cramped, with a lounge chair and a small patio table, and not much standing room. Above us, the night sky was clear, and beyond us the dark expanse of the Pacific Ocean seemed to extend forever.

Our secluded strip of the beach was empty.

I let go of Piper's hands as she wordlessly stepped forward. She tilted her head upward as if to soak in the brilliance of the stars and the moon, which provided the perfect background to her silhouetted form. Extending her arms out to the sides, she closed her eyes to focus on her other senses... the soft breeze billowing her hair... the scent of wet sand wafting to her nostrils... the salty taste of the ocean on her lips... the crashing surf reverberating in her ears...

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,180 Followers