The Hot Babysitter Ch. 04 - Circle of Love

Story Info
Mandy & I consummate our love for Piper on her wedding night!
12.4k words
4.67
13.1k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers

Author's note: This series runs parallel to the "Sharing My Wife Amanda" storyline. Chapter 4 could've been posted in "Group Sex", but I placed it here because it's a "Romance" story at heart.

**********

Time stands still for no one.

It was hard to fathom that my beautiful wife Amanda and I were celebrating over 10 years of marriage and that our son James had recently turned 5 years old. It seemed like yesterday that Amanda and I were innocent young newlyweds, still learning about ourselves as much as we were about each other. But time is perhaps the best teacher of all.

The last decade plus was easily the happiest period of my life, and I owed it all to Amanda. She possessed a bubbly personality and a zest for life that was infectious. Even though I was in my early 40's, my wife, who was almost 10 years younger than me, constantly instilled me with a positive energy that made me feel as young as her, if not younger.

I loved Amanda more than life itself. Never mind that she had blessed me with a son whom I cherished equally as much; never mind that she was the most intelligent, most kindhearted, and wittiest person I knew. My wife and I shared a connection from the moment we met, a connection that the average couple wouldn't understand. It empowered us to experiment with other sexual partners [refers to the "Sharing My Wife Amanda" series], a mutual exploration that only strengthened our bond to the point where nothing could get between us.

Amanda possessed countless wonderful traits, and it was like a ridiculous added bonus that she was also the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Standing at 5'6, her silky straight black silk hair ran to her hips and had the fragrance of freshly cut flowers. Yoga, regular workouts at the gym, and running 15+ miles every week may have bestowed an athletic physique onto my wife, including a V-shaped upper torso, toned arms and legs, and killer abs, but it didn't take away from her feminine curves at all. Any man---and many women--- couldn't resist the sight of her perfect 34C breasts and incredible, sculpted ass. Amanda's brown, slightly almond-shaped eyes gave her a decidedly exotic countenance, and always seemed to be twinkling with some sort of naughtiness or inside joke that only she was aware of. However, her adorable freckles were perhaps her sexiest physical trait of all.

My wife was, literally, the perfect human being.

But there was another woman in my life whom I cared for nearly as much.

Piper was only 18 years old when she entered our lives right after James was born. Amanda had taken a liking to her right away, and immediately hired her as our babysitter. However, the truth was much more complicated than that because my devious but overly generous wife had intended, from the very beginning, for the petite young girl and I to become lovers!

But what started off as a purely sexual relationship quickly evolved into something much more serious. No other female would ever come close to matching the profound love I felt for Amanda, but Piper came as close as possible to infringing on that sacred territory. I was old enough to be her father, a fact that was an eternal source of guilt, but my feelings for her were real.

I truly loved Piper.

Amanda and Piper also shared an interesting relationship. The young girl may have started off as our babysitter, but they became fast friends. It wasn't long, however, before Piper turned into something akin to Amanda's protégé. My wife began bringing the young girl along to the gym and yoga classes, and introduced Piper her to circle of friends.

Over time, Amanda and Piper developed an intimate love affair, as well.

Piper seamlessly integrated herself into our family. Most importantly, James took to her from day 1, and the young girl treated my son as if he was of her flesh and blood. During that period of time, Piper practically lived with us. She would care for James at our house until Amanda or I arrived home from work. More often than not, I would rush out of work early for a romp in the bedroom with the hot young babysitter before my wife returned home.

Sometimes, I would arrive home to catch Amanda and Piper naked and making out with each other while our son napped in his crib!

It got to the point where Piper wasn't even bothering to go home anymore; she had practically moved into our home. Amanda and I had given her the guest bedroom, but it proved to be a useless gesture. She spent virtually every night in our bed with us, and a steamy threesome was almost a nightly occurrence.

However, despite her relative youth, Piper, was very perceptive, and always seemed to know when Amanda and I preferred to be alone together. During these instances, our hot babysitter would casually excuse herself to the guest bedroom. Conversely, Amanda would sometimes sleep in our son's room to allow Piper and me to consummate our love in the bed that my wife rightfully shared with me.

You can imagine my chagrin when the girls banished me to James' room so that they could please each other in ways that only another woman would know!

But there was never any jealousy among the three of us, and even though Amanda and I had enjoyed countless extramarital affairs with each other's blessing, our time with the hot babysitter was arguably the best sex that we had ever experienced.

Even nowadays, with Amanda being in her early 30's and Piper having just turned 23, the girls were still regularly mistaken for young high school coeds. But back then, despite my affection for Piper, our age difference was a sore topic for me. And while I truly loved the girl, deep down I knew I was holding her back. There was so much life Piper had yet to experience, and I realized that she wouldn't achieve that by being around us constantly.

It shattered my heart and Piper's when I suggested that she date someone closer to her age. But, as usual, Amanda was my saving grace. Not only did she smooth things out between us, but even set our young girlfriend up with one of her many lovers ["The Hot Babysitter Chapter 3]!

Piper and Darren quickly fell in love. It stirred a considerable amount of jealousy to see them together, but I just wanted Piper to be happy. Besides, my priorities started and ended with my family. Sleeping with other people may have been fun, but Amanda and I were parents now, and that meant that we had to tone down our promiscuous ways.

But in the years that followed, that did not mean that our love for Piper diminished...

**********

Piper sighed as I attempted to pull her back to bed. "Sy," she scolded me gently, "your family will be home soon!"

I nuzzled the young woman's neck just below her left ear, causing her to giggle and squirm in my embrace. "5 minutes is all I need," I murmured, and tugged incessantly at the bed sheet that was clutched around her petite frame. Piper finally released it, allowing me to unwrap her body as if it was a Christmas present. I grinned like a wolf. "That's my girl."

"This will be our 3rd time in the past 30 minutes!" The exasperation in her voice was evident, but so was the astonishment and delight.

I spun Piper around and glanced down at her naked body that I had seen hundreds of times before. But how her body had changed over the past 5 years! When I first met her, the pretty blonde was barely 19 and were it not for my wife, I would've easily considered her the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. Piper wore her hair was long and straight like Amanda, but whereas my wife was born with a natural tan, her complexion was a creamy alabaster, which highlighted her bright, baby blue eyes even more.

Piper was rail-thin as a teenager, weighing less than 100 lbs. However, despite the fact that she was barely 5 feet tall, her gangly arms and legs, combined with firm 34B breasts that were proportional to her small frame, had always made her appear taller than she really was. But over the years, Piper developed physically. She was still a petite little thing, but had added muscle and meat to her bones, courtesy of vigorous workouts and healthy eating habits suggested by my wife, and looked healthier than ever.

My love wasn't a young girl anymore; she had matured into a woman.

The sound of voices interrupted my thoughts and brought me back into the present. Piper stared at me in horror. "They're home!" she exclaimed.

We frantically dressed and attempted to smooth out our clothes in a pitiful attempt to conceal our coupling. Our subterfuge, however, wasn't directed at my wife but at the little boy who suddenly raced into the room and bounded into Piper's arms like a ball of energy. Piper may have been a lover to both me and Amanda, but to our son she would forever be "Auntie Piper".

"Auntie Piper!" James shrieked happily as he gave her a fierce bear hug.

Piper squealed just as noisily as she picked him up and hugged him back. "Hey there, you handsome little man! Where have you been? I've missed you so much!"

"Mommy just picked me up from kindergarten. I like my new friends, but I miss you, Auntie Piper."

The young woman's eyes brimmed, and for a moment I thought she might burst into tears. Piper had babysat James in our home for almost 5 years, essentially raising him with us. But time, as stated, stands still for no one, and Amanda and I enrolled our son in kindergarten once he turned 5. This ended his time with Piper, and despite the fact that we continued to utilize her services for our frequent date nights, it still left a void in the young woman's heart. But Piper continued to be as important to James as she was to us, so my wife and I made sure that they were still a vital part of each other's lives.

Amanda quietly entered the room and observed. She smirked knowingly when she noticed my disheveled appearance. It didn't take a genius to figure out what Piper and I were hiding from James. But then Amanda looked at our son and his babysitter as he excitedly recapped his day at kindergarten, and smiled with genuine love. She approached the young woman and gave her an affectionate hug even as James continued to gab nonstop.

I sighed in utter satisfaction as I regarded the 3 loves of my life. As it occurred to me that my life couldn't get any better than it was at this precise moment, my gaze automatically drifted back to my beautiful wife; my thoughts always diverted back to her whenever I felt happy. But she was already looking at me with that same mischievous grin that indicated that she, as always, knew what was on my mind.

My wife mouthed to me as Piper laughed with our son: I love you, babe.

And I immediately responded, I love you, too.

My life couldn't get any better than it was at this precise moment.

**********

A week later, Amanda informed me that she and Piper wanted to trade dates for the night: Piper would spend an evening with me while Amanda wanted to enjoy some alone time with Darren, her former massage therapist and lover who just happened to be Piper's fiancée. The 4 of us were swingers and had, of course, previously traded partners numerous times, even for entire weekends, and gone on countless double-dates which almost always ended in group sex. But it had been a long time since our last swap, and I discovered that I was as excited as Amanda and Piper.

I immediately agreed!

**********

Darren took Amanda out to dinner the following weekend; perhaps more accurately, my wife took her young handsome lover out to dinner. Amanda was, without question, the alpha in that relationship. However, Piper and I elected to stay home. We cooked dinner together then settled down to watch a movie.

The latter activity didn't last long.

5 minutes in to some cheesy romantic comedy, we were already making out on the living room couch; 6 minutes later, we were naked and hauling each other to the bedroom. Our lovemaking was fast and furious, devoid of foreplay or any semblance of patience, and my seed surged powerfully my young paramour moments later.

My arms were wrapped around Piper's tiny body as we spooned in the immediate aftermath. I nuzzled my nose against her neck just below her left ear, as it was quickly becoming our personal sign of affection... just like how Amanda and I touched foreheads together. After a long silence, Piper spoke my name. Her voice was so small and quiet that it struck me, yet again, how young she truly was.

"Yes, Piper?"

"I have something important that I need to ask you."

"Of course. Anything."

There was a considerable pause, and Piper remained with her back to me when she finally continued, "You know that Darren and I are getting married in a few weeks, right?"

"Silly girl. Of course I know! Amanda and I have had the date marked on our calendar since the announcement." I tried to keep my tone light but was suddenly nervous. I didn't know what Piper was getting at, and it could go in a variety of directions. Not all of it good!

She suddenly rolled to face me. "And you know that my dad isn't invited to the wedding." There was a perceptible tightening around her eyes as her jaw clenched.

I nodded carefully. Although I had avoided the topic over the years, I was aware that Piper's father was estranged from the entire family. In fact, I had no idea when Piper had even spoken to him last. She hesitated again and appeared afraid.

I waited patiently for her to come to grips with whatever was troubling her, but when the young blonde remained silent, I finally asked, "Piper, what's wrong? Tell me."

She took a deep breath. "I was hoping that you'd escort me down the aisle on my wedding day."

I was definitely not expecting that request, and Piper rolled away from me when she saw my panicked expression. "You know what, Sy? Forget it. Forget I even asked." Her voice was cracking, and things were about to deteriorate very rapidly.

"Wait, Piper. Stop," I chided her gently and turned her so that we were eye to eye once more. "I'm sorry. You just caught me off guard." Rather than offer a lame response, I decided to speak from the heart. "I'm touched by your request, I really am. And I'll do anything to make you happy. You know that." Then I looked at her hard. "But are you sure about this? Because I don't know if I'm the best choice for giving you away to Darren." There was no need to discuss the obvious reasons.

"I understand, Sy." Piper's voice was small again. "But I have no one else. And it's very important to me."

I sighed as her words cut like a knife. My feelings for Piper had always been complicated, to say the least. I often had to remind myself that she was no longer a teenager, but a woman now. And despite the fact that our relationship had been sexual almost from the very beginning, I had always been protective of Piper as if she was my own daughter.

But Piper was not my daughter; she was my lover.

The dichotomy of my feelings for her had always been a huge source of angst for me, and never more so than right now.

But in my heart, I had known what my answer would be the instant Piper asked. Amanda and James were the most important things in my life, but I loved Piper, too. Sure, there would be questions that I'd have to deflect, but ultimately, I wanted to take care of her and make her happy.

"I would be honored to escort you down the aisle, Piper. I'll do it. I'll do anything for you."

The young woman threw her arms around my neck. "Thank you, Sy. I love you."

"I love you, too."

We made love again.

**********

Morning arrived too quickly.

I stood back and Piper lingered in the entryway as we politely waited for my wife and her fiancée to finish saying good-bye for the umpteenth time. Amanda and Darren appeared as though they were literally devouring each other as they kissed passionately, the loud smacking of their lips and their heavy breathing sounding like thunder. But, as always, the sight of my beautiful wife with another man was so arousing!

Darren was a handsome man and retained the same boyish qualities that he had possessed when my wife first met him. Barrel-chested, with pectoral muscles and biceps that threatened to burst out of his tight shirt, his skin was clear and pale, with hazel eyes that many females had swooned over. His dirty blonde hair that was greased and purposefully disheveled.

Darren was several years younger than Amanda and, standing under 5 and a half feet tall, was also an inch shorter than her, though his disgustingly handsome features made up for his relative shortness. He and Piper were made for each other, but they also looked perfect together.

Amanda and Darren continued to kiss. Their attraction to each other was based on animalistic lust rather than true love, and it was because of that reason that Piper and I were able to patiently for them without feeling any jealousy. But my wife eventually turned away from him and went to Piper. Darren didn't notice the look that passed between the 2 gorgeous women like I did, and it was deep and palpable.

Amanda and Piper leaned in towards each other and shared a kiss themselves. It lasted only briefly, but it was sensual and passionate, and overflowing with love. "We'll talk later," my wife told the young blonde, who nodded.

Holding each other's hands, Piper and Darren bade us farewell and left.

Amanda shut the door behind them and regarded me with a casual expression as if nothing was out of the ordinary. "Did you have fun with Piper last night?"

"I sure did." Piper's request was still gnawing at me, but I looked at Amanda with one raised eyebrow. The sight of her kissing Darren was still causing a tightness in my pants. "I get the feeling you had fun with Darren, too. In fact, from the way you two couldn't keep your hands off each other, I was starting to think that your date with him hadn't ended yet!"

Amanda threw her head back and laughed; she somehow appeared even more stunning when she was smiling and laughing. She was happy and clearly still savoring the memory of her night out was Darren. That was why I was reluctant to initiate a serious discussion.

"Mandy---"

"Yes, babe, I know. Piper asked you to take her father's place at the wedding."

"What! How did you know?"

She made a rude sound as if the answer was obvious. "Because it was my idea."

"What!" I exploded again.

Amanda's tone softened. "That girl has always wanted a storybook wedding where the father of the bride hands her off to the groom." An expression of sadness crossed her pretty face before she looked at me tenderly. "That's not going to happen, so I thought that you'd be the perfect man for the job."

"Mandy," I groaned forlornly. "I should probably be the last guy for the job. Everyone's going to be looking at me like I'm Piper's father when I'm actually banging her on the side!"

My wife understood my uneasiness but asked a question to which she already knew the answer: "Babe, do you love her?"

"Yes," I answered simply.

"Do you want her to be happy?"

"Of course."

"Then there's your answer. See? That wasn't so hard, was it?"

I sighed. "Mandy, why are you so good to me?"

"Because you're so good to me." Amanda turned my reply back at me, and was in my arms a moment later. We kissed with a love that few people would be fortunate enough to experience. Not even Piper and Darren. When my wife pulled away, however, she was smiling and her eyes were teary.

"What's wrong?

"I'm glad that you're walking Piper the down aisle. I just want the girl to be happy." Amanda added very softly, "Remember, I love her, too."

I nodded again. Darren may have been my wife's lover and Piper's fiancée, but he was on the outside looking in when it came to our love triangle.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers