The Hot Babysitter Ch. 04 - Circle of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Amanda. I love you and Sy so much."

"We love you, too, Piper."

I murmured into Amanda's pussy in agreement.

Then they switched places, much to my delight.

My wife started gyrating on my cock, harder and heavier than her companion had done. It was as if the teacher was instructing her student, "This is how it's done." The white-hot radiance of Amanda's sexual energy burned brightly. Although Piper was crouched over my face, I was able to peek at my wife, who was massaging her own breast and clit. She gazed into the surrounding mirrors as she fondled herself, staring at her own reflection while making love to me as Piper touched and kissed her everywhere.

Amanda's self-voyeurism added a hot spice to our threesome that I could scarcely believe.

Goddamn... she's actually getting off on watching herself!

That my wife had the confidence to admire herself was incomprehensibly sexy to me, and I redoubled my efforts with her and Piper. Heat and sweat soon began to emanate from our bodies as we pleasured one another in unison; no one needed to speak, we each automatically knew what our partners craved. I found it harder and harder to breath, as much from exertion as from the luscious pussy squashed against my face.

Amanda suddenly turned Piper's face toward one of the mirrored walls. "Look at yourself," my wife commanded the young girl. "Look at how beautiful you are. I can't get enough of you... my husband can't get enough of you. Your body, it's like a weapon. Never forget that."

Our hot babysitter regarded her own reflection for a moment, then took in the wider view of all 3 of us. Turning back to Amanda, her expression conveyed a subtle confidence that wasn't there a moment ago, and she kissed my wife hotly once again. Indeed, Piper had always been Amanda's protégé, and she learned from the very best.

The girls suddenly dismounted me, and the younger woman sat back on the bed. Her chest heaved as she panted. However, Amanda and I weren't anywhere close to being done with her. Together, we nudged the young blonde off the bed and brought her to a standing position in the center of the bedroom.

"My turn for a taste," my wife informed us mischievously.

She dropped to her knees.

"Oh god," Piper moaned as Amanda replaced my mouth on our lover's pussy with hers.

I snuggled into to the petite blonde from behind, folding my arms around her as I nuzzled her neck. She arched her back into me, heaving her chest outward, and my hands instantly toyed with them. "I hope this was everything you hoped for," I intoned in her ear.

"All that and more, Sy."

Piper swiveled her head back towards me and we kissed for a very, very long time.

I slowly dropped to my knees while remaining behind her. My lips brushed over her backside on my way down, but lingered on her enticing lower back area when I came to a rest on my knees. I kissed her all over then moved my mouth lower to her firm little ass. Piper didn't resist even when I playfully nibbled on it.

Amanda was still in front of Piper licking and drilling her tongue into the young blonde's sex. Feeling bolder by the second, I wasn't exactly gently as I suddenly spread Piper's asscheeks apart. I licked at the very top of her crease and gently blew into her puckered nether hole as it pulsated at me.

Piper's tiny body convulsed between us. She reflexively attempted to twist away, but Amanda slapped her palms onto her narrow hips--- and I clamped my hands over my wife's--- to prevent our hot babysitter from escaping. We had her precisely where we wanted.

"Oh god," Piper cried again. "What are you both doing to me?"

The young woman stood no chance as my wife and I double-teamed her from both sides. Like a fly caught in a web, she was helpless as we worked her over with our tongues, lips, and hands. Amanda, however, was the beneficiary of our combined onslaught as Piper orgasmed with a scream. But even then, we were relentless. Amanda and I pressed our attack in sync, keeping our faces buried in Piper's most intimate and sensitive areas... continuing to lick, continuing to probe, continuing to burrow.

I wanted more; I needed more.

Quickly rising, I grabbed Piper by the shoulders and practically flung her back unto the bed. Amanda, who was still on her knees with her freckled face smeared with wetness did not appear happy at being interrupted. But I yanked her to her feet and tossed her next to Piper.

My inhibitions were long gone as I growled, "I'm going to fuck you both. Right now."

I crawled over Piper first, and kissed her hard. Amanda had inadvertently prepared the girl for me, and her vagina was so wet and loose than I slipped into her easily. Piper and I became one again as I penetrated her deeply.

But as much as I loved Piper, the true owner of my heart lay next to us as she watched.

I pivoted slightly so that I was able to touch foreheads with my wife. "I love you, Mandy. I love you so very much." Even though I was still physically connected to the young girl, my words were filled with unquestionable conviction.

Piper regarded us with profound love and support. That I was kissing my wife while making love to her didn't make Piper jealous in the least. Together, our bodies writhed and shifted as one, and I formed an "N" with the ladies as I remained on top of them. But just like when I performed cunnilingus on them earlier, I shuttled back and forth between the 2, thrusting several times into Piper before scooting over to give my wife the same treatment, and repeated the process several times.

I willed myself the stamina to please them, and longed to make this threesome last for all eternity.

But, of course, I could never last long with either of them.

I climaxed into my wife first. I had already cum multiple times, but was still able to provide her with a copious amount of sperm. But I gritted my teeth and I clenched my pelvic muscles tight. Somehow, I was able to delay the rest of my orgasm long enough to slide over to Piper and enter her. And with a drawn out moan and a few powerful pumps, I ejaculated the remainder of my load into her womb.

I collapsed onto the girls in an exhausted, sweaty heap. They held me close, lightly stroking my back and whispering sweet words into my ear. I barely moved, more than content to feel their warm, naked bodies beneath me.

Amanda, Piper, and I basked in wonderful afterglow of our union, but before we dozed off, I asked myself, What are the chances of impregnating my beautiful wife AND our hot babysitter at the same time? Perhaps that would be the sign of ultimate love... to raise a collective family together.

What a thought, I chuckled inwardly as we drifted to sleep together.

**********

Epilogue

There was one last thing Amanda and I had to do before we could send Piper off into the world with her new husband. Darren was still out cold in the living. I watched in dismay as the young girl got dressed to check on him. This was the first time in hours that she, like Amanda, wasn't completely naked!

Piper gave us an extended good-bye kiss, and I was already feeling an inconsolable loss as she slowly pulled away from us. However, Amanda nodded at me, and I drew a deep breath. Piper noticed our exchange and asked, "What?"

My wife momentarily ignored her. "Did you bring it, babe?"

"Yes."

"Then go get it. It's time."

"Time for what?" Now Piper was really curious.

I hurried over to the dresser, opened the top drawer, and retrieved a small item that I had secretly hidden there while the blonde newlywed was asleep. Then I returned to stand before her, keeping the object hidden behind my back.

I asked my wife nervously, "Ready?"

The encouraging smile Amanda beamed me was brighter than a thousand suns and full of love. My entire being swelled with emotion at that precise moment, and I truly believed that my wife was the greatest thing in the entire world. My loyalty to her was absolute, and I would always love her and our son above anything.

Piper was dumbstruck as I slowly dropped to 1 knee.

So did my wife.

"Piper..." Amanda began.

I brought my hand forward to show Piper what I had been concealing from her: a small black velvety box. The confusion etched on her face made her appear so painfully young and innocent, and my heart thumped in my chest as I revealed what was inside.

A wedding ring.

I finished my wife's sentence: "... will you marry us?"

Piper gasped, and her expression ran a gamut of emotions, from confusion and disbelief, to paralyzing unease and uplifting joy. "I don't understand..."

Amanda and I both smiled tenderly at her from our knees, and my wife spoke from the heart. "Piper, Sy and I love you. The same for James. You've been like a 2nd mother to our son, and we know that you love him, too. The 4 of us have always been like family... no, we are family, and we should always be family. My husband and I realize that we can't put it on paper... but we want to marry you."

Amanda held the box with me, and Piper trembled as she peered at the ring. It composed of pure platinum, frosty in appearance, and contained 3 large glittering diamonds that were spaced equally apart.

"It's beautiful," she breathed in awe.

"We customized it with 3 diamonds," I told our young love. "To represent the 3 of us."

Piper shuddered as her hand flew to her mouth. "Omigod," she choked. "I don't... I don't know what to say..."

"Please say 'yes'," my wife begged. "We know you love Darren, but Sy and I want to be with you forever."

Piper struggled to keep her composure. "I love you both so much. And James... I helped raise him," she declared boldly to which we didn't argue. "I love that boy like my own son. I love you all, and I do want to be part of your lives. Forever." The beautiful young girl looked at us through glistening tears, and we found ourselves becoming emotional with her as she uttered, "Yes. I will marry you."

Together, my wife and I slipped our ring onto Piper's finger next to Darren's.

Thus, we became a unique family.

And like the ring, Amanda, Piper, and I formed a circle of love that was now complete!