The Hot Brothers Ch. 02

Story Info
The hotties are planning to take her somewhere secret.
6.2k words
4.57
8.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

I can't seem to focus on "serious" things right now, unfortunately. This might feel more along the lines of my whimsical piece while I am figuring my other works out. No promises on my speed over these next several months. As always, if it really sucks, rant like crazy and one star it to hades, so i know.

Please Don't get confused and think this is the voice of a real person indicating that people genuinely want to be kidnapped or assaulted.

"Everything to do...to me?" I swallowed. Come to think of it, this had been a dark-themed mask. Gothic and gloomy, and I even felt dressed for some sort of frilly doom.

His face came closer to mine. "All the different ways we are going to fuck and torment the pretty little minx we purchased."

"Purchased, I...I think you have the wrong Julie in mind. I'm not a prostitute." I felt so confused with the conflicting thoughts pouring in. The brother mentioned his obscene plans. They'd watched me all night and knew my name. And, unlike the unmasked people working the event, no one bothered me. As though none of the lecherous men were interested. Someone had simply charged money for me to be a whore, and that hadn't been in the contract I signed.

My panicked thoughts on how to get out of this mess were shattered as he began to kiss me. But what knocked me to the moment was the end of the music. The place had gone absolutely silent. Parties don't go silent.

I twisted, managing to create a fiction that had him grinding against me while his mouth remained on mine, and his tongue searched for weaknesses in my sealed lips. He even gripped me by the back of my head so I couldn't break free.

But this was all wrong. organized auctions and such purchases of sex from naive women only occurred in steamy books. Whatever happened in real life wouldn't have the same passion as in romances. Real life in general was a horror compared to the worlds in the fiction I loved.

His kiss finally broke. "I kind of just want to fuck you instead of watching the show."

I had to think fast to escape what was certain to end poorly for me. "Show...I, I want the show first." Let him trust me, then I'd run. I already had a plane ticket, and the airport wasn't far. I could get there early and wait. This hadn't been about my decorating ability, so I wasn't hurting my reputation by leaving early.

His grin appeared as wolfish as the mask he'd worn. His hand took mine in a slightly less controlling way than his brother had done. Hopefully, this would lower his guard.

Sounds erupted, possibly slapping. We wove through bodies, but stopped beside a large pillar. The stone table I'd so lovingly carpeted with roses now had a naked woman bent over it. If I could have turned and run, I would have.

Caleb grabbed my upper arms and pulled me backward against his massive erection, letting me feel just how excited he was at the sight of the old lecher thrusting into a woman who barely looked nineteen. I would have been screaming by the force he used, but aside from reactive whimpers and knocks forward from every thrust, she remained still and quiet. Upon closer examination, though, her ankles had been cuffed and connected to the floor. Let's not bother with focusing on the way the old man held her hands behind her back.

Caleb and John planned to use me that way? Absolutely not. But escaping his grip on my arms seemed impossible.

"We can go next." He spoke as though it would be a privilege to be fucked in such a way.

I could hardly breathe as panic set in. That didn't stop me from feeling the hand that lowered to dig beneath the frilly skirt and cup my mound. Fuck, did he make that feel good enough to calm my nerves. But this wouldn't play out with me receiving countless orgasms or melting from the way his tongue would glide the length of my slit.

The old bald man's pounding increased to the speed that his mask bounced from his head. Even then, it seemed as though the petite girl beneath him had grown accustomed to this as though it were a daily occurrence. I gasped with horror, this was a sex slave's daily endeavor.

"You can have all the money they paid me." I pushed backward against his toned chest. "I can reimburse you whatever they took."

"You don't have that much money." He purred the words against my hair. "We don't have to fuck you on the dais in front of everyone tonight if you want to wait a bit." His finger plunged between my folds, exploring casually. "But I am going to fuck this tight little pussy until the sun rises."

I'd learned a few things for certain from movies and books. Firstly, bad guys can be tricked easily by clever heroines. Secondly, bad guys are always easy to seduce. Thirdly...

I couldn't keep focus when he began to knead my left breast. It felt so much gentler than John. So dedicated to my comfort.

But he was still a bad guy, hot though he might be. I needed to escape him, and not just after he'd knocked me up from an all night fuck-fest that would have me drunk on how good he felt.

After the old man had spiled his load inside the bound woman, an even older one lined up behind her and freed his cock from his pants.

"We should probably go somewhere private," I said seductively, looking up over my shoulder at him. I didn't have to fake the wanting tone in my voice given how good his hand felt.

He hummed, leaning forward to kiss me. I wasn't so foolish as to refuse his mouth as it connected to mine. Success required coaxing his ego, and given the way he could make my body feel, that was easy to do.

His Long digits continued their dedicated pumps, but not rough like the bound woman was currently being used. Unlike her careless abuser, Caleb responded to the swell of every breath and soft moan he elicited.

Why did he have to be a bad guy? He'd been so desirable. He still was, to the point that I wanted to let this happen. To ride out the pleasure of my submission. To be his for as long as he allowed. but, in the end, that wouldn't play out to my hopes.

The more I writhed from the pleasurous touch, the faster his palm worked toward bringing the bundle of nerves to climax. If the hand to my breast and dedication to my slit weren't enough, the kiss that continued downward along my jaw and then to below my ear promised this would end too soon as my being came together in a crescendo of bliss.

The eruption sent sparks through me, competing with the fourth of July. Except, this was no celebration of freedom, this was his triumphant win.

My eyes fluttered with the rhythm of my tightening walls. It took me several seconds to remember my goal. Get away from this man who just gave me an outstanding orgasm in front of a bunch of rich old men who need to pay for someone to have sex with them.

***

Now that Caleb could pat his own back for his magnificent skills with his hand, he seemed eager to keep me happy. That proved in my favor since the dazzlingly deceptive man of insane wealth could be swayed.

"Come, sweet girl," he said, taking me by the hand again. Of the two brothers, he was by far the most charming. Probably the most enjoyable in bed. "We're going to go on a nice little vacation in my touring dungeon."

The declaration pulled my mind from the stupid climax-drunken thoughts of liking this guy. He'd purchased me without my consent and he planned to take me somewhere in a mobile dungeon.

No-fucking-thanks, sex offender!

But I had to school my reaction. I could make him believe I wanted to go for a trip in his torture chamber.

And what millionaire has a mobile dungeon anyway? Maybe all these rich creeps went from town to town to masquerades fucking the women they rented or kidnapped. There could even be a bunch of rich pervert mobile home parks.

"I knew you were the sort of girl to want to go for a little tour in my dungeon?" He speedily wove me through the elegantly dressed creeps. We just needed to get somewhere I had the opportunity to run. Before we reached the massive red doors to escape, he stopped abruptly, turning to catch my stumble into him.

"I almost forgot..." His grin was no less than devious, and his emerald gaze seemed to dance. Before I could make sense of what he was doing, something soft landed on my right wrist. The cuff felt nothing like the doom it meant for my life. The smoothness had a sexy sort of misery.

He could have used metal or zip ties. The rich alphaholes in stories used luxury cuffs to hold their prize captive. They did so many things to send a woman's body into unbidden ecstasy.

A high came over me as he found and secured a restraint on my other wrist as well. Some of my favorite antiheroes flashed in my mind. This captor's strong jaw and bold cheekbones outdid any man of fantasies. As did the beaming grin that flashed perfect white teeth.

"I'm not fond of purple, but I know it's your favorite color." He pulled my other wrist forward and secured it as well.

When I inspected the black leather restraints with large metal buckles, they had a purple lining to the suede inner cushioning. It was my favorite color...but how did he even know anything so personal about me?

"Thank you." I could come up with no other words as I fidgeted with the new imprisoning devices.

He snapped a tiny padlock on each one so I couldn't pry it off. "You are so very welcome, Julie." The way my name rolled off his tongue would make any sane girl want to be eternally obedient. Even worse, the way he reached up to cup my cheek resembled the touch of any prince charming.

But he was still a bad guy. One of two villains in my life. My shift to the truth had a darkness consume his expression. Maybe my own clarity came, or he might have caught my building fear. Captive women were to behave like little lapdogs, giddy for their Masters.

"I own you now. You won't escape," he said, lowering his hand from my cheek. If only I'd controlled myself better, he wouldn't be pulling my hands behind my back and snapping the cuffs together. His tone went husky. "But I'm going to have so much fun every time you try."

That only had an unnatural amount of heat building within me. I nodded. "I know." Not long ago at all, I agreed to the threats John made. They were basically warnings of this. All of which I desired before discovering they'd actually purchased me.

"Come on, beautiful." He took a gentle hold to my forearm. Not a single person considered us odd. Everyone here knew this lifestyle well. Slave and Master, and me fairly behaved as opposed to someone yelling and desperate for escape.

We arrived to the double-doors and he punched a code to open them. Now the security of the place made more sense. We didn't need to walk but a few steps before I spotted John loading my small purple luggage into a black Toyota SUV.

A Toyota. Not a porsche or lambourgini, not even a BMW. A fucking Toyota. I was probably the cheapest sale of the night. So much for the billionaire romance fantasy I would have liked to dive into after escape. This was beyond disappointing.

The older brother no longer wore the mask, but he reeked of a predatory wrath if I dared to make a run for it. He'd gotten me hot and bothered during our dance. Even created to need to be ravished in the shadows until he didn't want to bother with a condom. No matter how much I wanted to ignore him, I couldn't.

John didn't give me much more of a glance before briskly getting into the driver's seat. Maybe he already struggled not to bend me over and relieve the building tension from our dance earlier. And he had the sort of dominance that would break me.

If I had to choose the closeness of one brother over the other, Caleb definitely seemed more kind and innocent. He'd probably owned far fewer women given he was only in his late twenties. And, luckily, he was the one to help me onto the back seat and scoot in beside me.

Music already played low on the speakers. The same ominous classic that I'd heard during the dance with John. Even the moment where his firm manhood slammed against my lower stomach.

I unwittingly spied the rearview mirror, catching the intense stare of his that landed on me. It didn't last long, thankfully, but I squirmed uneasily. Not that comfort would come with my hands bound behind my back.

Caleb helped to place my middle seatbelt, then we slowly crawled out of the parking lot lined with luxury cars. I'd never considered myself conceited, but it ruined my self confidence to know I'd been the cheap deal of the evening. Not exactly the heroine of a good story, just a country girl with a big imagination and very few life experiences. That truth had me sulking while I watched the lights of buildings and other vehicles zoom by.

"Julie, dear." Caleb's warm hand tickled up my outer thigh, roving beneath the ruffles.

"Don't coddle her," John snapped. "She's a slave, a pet if you want, but not your girlfriend."

Slave. It felt so strange being spoken by one of them. I didn't dare react to John's lack of sentiment.

"Do you want to be my pet, Julie?" The younger brother spoke too low to be heard over the tormenting classical piece that made the drive feel even more damning and inescapable.

If only this could play on fantasy again. Two sexy men taking me away to be theirs to mercilessly pleasure. Welcoming me to a world that had always been out of reach. Fucking me in a way I loved but claimed to hate.

If anything, getting into that mindset would win their trust. It would ensure I had my chance to escape them.

Two hot guys...merciless sex...Toyota. There went that daydream.

"How much did you pay for me?" I blurted the word.

Caleb shushed me, turning to have more angle to fondle my left breast while planting his mouth against mine.

And where was this magical dungeon he mentioned? That would have been something to grasp my imagination.

I turned my cheek to him. "And this Toyota isn't a millionaire sex dungeon."

The SUV swiftly pulled to the side of the road with a jerky stop that jolted me forward. One would think the vehicle itself had become offended by my statement. I hadn't been so rude as to deserve that response.

John turned in his seat, absolutely infuriated with a lethal glower. "Do you have a problem with this car?" I could have sworn the music increased with his hostility. An inescapable dance between locked doors and Toyota-driving alphaholes.

My head shook nervously. "No problem."

"Complain again and I'll leash you to the back so you can jog to the airport." he jerked back into position to start the trip again.

Airport. We were going to the airport. I could safely escape the psychotic male who clearly took his Toyota's status a bit too personally. After that confrontation, we rode in a haunting quiet, dominated only by the impassioned instrumentals.

***

I could vaguely place us about twenty minutes from the airport when Caleb began to kiss my neck. "Julie," he purred. Sex oozed from his tone. The sort of sound I loved to read about. A wooing. I had no choice but to respond with interest. We were about to be at an airport. He needed to trust me not to run from him.

"Yes," I answered. The way he unbuckled both of our seatbelts informed me of his intent to switch to an unlawful position in the moving vehicle.

"I need to fuck you." His words came out with a hum before his weight pressed me into the seat.

A thousand yeses sloshed in my confusing mind already littered with contradictions. Something horrible must have happened in my upbringing. Maybe the fact that I no longer had parents to see me sent my mind into a foolish madness. It could simply be the fact that I spent so much time with them in the room that I'd been around them more in a single day than any one other person in years.

I'd simply gone mad.

"Okay." I replied as I had when John warned of demolishing my body with his massive cock. When words of certain conquest filled me with lust. But this ended at the airport. I couldn't become pregnant with a captor's child moments before freedom.

"I could please you with my mouth," I said, seeming all too eager.

"God yes!" he returned upright in his seat with his splayed hand already wrapping the back of my head.

"Hands." I twisted my joined wrists to my side. "I need my hands free to do it right." Not that I knew how exactly to give a high-priced blow job, but unless he wanted to just hold my head in place, I needed to be able to support myself and grip him and I took the massive length all the way to my throat.

He'd started to unfasten his suit trousers, but his efforts went to the bindings at my wrists, disconnecting them.

There were plenty of men at the masquerade who needed to pay to find a woman to do this. But Caleb? That seemed ridiculous to believe. Sure, he didn't travel in a maserati, but he still had a higher tier presence. The gorgeous man could probably get out of the car and hold out a sign that boldly declared he wanted a blow job, and women would nearly get into wrecks pulling over to service him.

With my wrists no longer bound, I positioned myself to lean over his lap. Bracing one hand against the door, I pulled the zipper of his pants down with the other. I hadn't fully freed the girthy manhood before a gasp escaped him. Wrapping my fist around him and lowering my face, I took the velvety tip to my lips, opening slowly.

This would be the moment I rushed to make myself an espresso at home. The point in the story where things came together, be it romance, or a redeemable alphahole using a mouth as nothing more than a receptacle for his seed. It's the act of submission when the female's nonsensical thoughts pull her back and forth like a cloth doll. But now, sure, I could lie to myself and anyone wanting me to fight this and escape without satisfying a villain's demands. Were I dealing with John, finding a way to get out of it or rush the act might be a possibility.

Caleb seemed genuinely caring. He wasn't the mastermind. But mostly, how many opportunities does a woman get to feel a man's pleasure and know she alone brought it? Caleb's eyes were on me. His hand rested gently on my head. Not one moment of this felt degrading. Not a sensation felt disconcerting.

"Oh, please, Jules," he moaned.

It didn't quite feel dark enough to my preferences. He'd even given me a pet name. No one had ever given me a pet name.

Come on, Caleb! Do a better job at being the villain I fantasize about until there's not a single vibrator in my home with a remaining charge. If this was going to happen, I damn sure wanted to think about it fondly for the rest of my life.

I may never have given someone else an order in my life, but I wouldn't let this attempt at enslaving me turn into a mundane memory. I grabbed the caring hand he slid over my shoulder and shoved it into my hair, forcing it into a fist at my nape. Not hard, of course, I still wanted this to be a positive memory once I snuggled safely in bed at home, contentedly alone.

Caleb's fist tightened and loosened, pulling and releasing with a sensation that hovered on pain and pleasure. Something about the squeezes caused me to move my head faster and pump the length of his cock as he let me know how much he loved the slow suction and twirling of my tongue. All over again, I felt as though the devil had risen to claim me and drag me down to his underworld of pleasure.

That feeling of divine sin grew the moment the fingertips of his free hand slid beneath the torn lace neckline of my dress, finding my pebbled nipple that already tingled from the euphoria of the experience. It probably provided him with as much excitement,because in moments, his hips jolted upward, roughly stabbing into my throat for the first time in this experience.

"Jules." Caleb's groan came out long as the fist in my hair tightened to the point his hold stung. Hot bursts of seed pulsed into me, near gagging me until I had no choice but to swallow.

junoK
junoK
406 Followers
12