The Hot Brothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

"We're in a bit of a hurry!" John snapped from the front.

I hadn't any idea how much time had passed, but when I raised, we were parked in a Hertz rental area of the airport. We'd arrived, and with good timing. Caleb still appeared elated.

The driver's door slammed with excessive force.

Caleb pulled my chin so I looked at him. "I love you already, little Jules."

This did feel a bit like a fairy tale when it came to Caleb. The non-abusive kidnapper who'd already grown attached to his prize. He could just as easily be my knight in shining armor who whisked me away from a lair of wealthy evil men.

The brother who yanked open the back and slammed luggage down would be a different story. John wanted a slave. And that could only be romanticized to a certain amount. No, he was definitely not the sort of person I wanted taking over my life.

That clunky noise gave me a bit of hope, though. My plane ticket back home was in a satchel in my suitcase. My current itinerary departed around 5:40 AM. It may have currently only been about one in the morning.

If I could get to that ticket and rush away at the time of my original flight, I would escape. They wouldn't even bother coming for me for fear of being arrested and having their wealthy friends discovered. Everything would work out perfectly. More than perfectly. We would all have a fun memory from this endeavor. At least, Caleb and I would.

6 Airport

I had little experience in airports, but I could assume that Seeing a gaslamp brothel looking woman with a corset and ruffles would be odd. Right? Leather cuffs should draw attention, right?

Wrong. Nobody cared, aside from a few lechers who wanted to spy if I was wearing any panties under the shirt skirt.

I wasn't a security risk the TSA would pay special mind to. Then again, the line we went in had a man deep in conversation with John. Was it friendly? Maybe the agent was accepting a bribe so I was shuffled on through. I couldn't trust anyone here to help me. Cops might only tase and silence me.

I clung to Caleb, twining fingers with his to ensure he could trust me. So far, Id been successful. My bindings weren't latched together behind my back, which was most important. I'd also managed a quick scan of my bag as they found my identification. My ticket to return home originally waited in the satchel near the top, and it had been easy to pluck and slide beneath my corset as the brothers argued with each other while their backs were to me.

They seemed to have interpersonal issues that weren't conducive to co-owning a woman. My leaving would be in their best interest. And, given their preoccupation with whatever they mumbled about, my repeated trips to the bathroom and food machines eventually had Caleb giving me trustworthy distance for a few minutes at a time.

About five minutes after the call to board my home flight, I got up just like I was about to toss some trash and go to the bathroom.

"I'll win. And She stays with me." Caleb's final words in his low discussion with his brother made the moment of success all the more memorable.

John's watchful green eyes didn't have the usual bite, more of a satisfaction at his success. But he hadn't won--I did. And I got to gloat on that breezy escape during the flight home.

Ridiculous as it may have been, I also found myself wishing I'd had more time with them. More of the fun of struggling against all odds to get home. In any book, they would have had every escape route blocked. People would have been injured, and I would have been thoroughly and unequivocally punished.

Now I could only rest in my seat and fantasize about the moment of certain failure. The way Caleb would bend me over and punish me with his raging manhood. Then John might do the same, but he'd hold that last stare of satisfaction as he claimed me again and again. At least, in my fantasy, he had a right to the triumphant expression he maintained when I parted ways.

***

I'd won.

I'd landed on solid ground, and the brothers weren't around to stop me. I may not have been able to remove the wrist restraints, but I could purchase wire cutters at a hardware supply.

In all my life, success wasn't really something I did. It required reason for initiative. Aside from my work as a florist, I had no goals. outside of small town drama, which i rarely became involved in, nothing exciting ever happened.

My toes bounced with energy when it was my turn to rise and make my way down the aisle and out of the plane. What I hadn't expected was my purple luggage waiting at the beginning of the long hall.

I hadnt brought that to the plane. Any elation from moments earlier crashed down, shredding my sense of achievement.

from a string connected to the handle, a white envelope happily dangled. It's cute tilt looked more like a smirk cruelly set on my luggage.

John's triumphant expression burned into my mind as I slid the lavender card from the crisp envelope. The messy letters inked inside looked like long scratches. You will be punished, slave.

Then words were written on the opposite page. This writing would have been beautiful--if not for the single word, severely.

The second had to be Caleb's response. He'd never called me a slave; his brother declared that was my status.

I searched the hall and the people who briskly moved past. The brothers might be anywhere. Most unnerving about wherever they would be stalking, Caleb wasn't on my side anymore. I'd decimated any future trust and protection he would have provided.

Severely. The beautifully written cursive flashed behind my eyelids. what exactly had they been speaking of last when Caleb mentioned winning and me staying with him?

It didn't matter now. John's expression alone during that conversation spoke of who truly won.

Alright beautiful readers, here's the part where you come in. If you follow my writing style, you already have expectations. This will be a more silly and coming on kinky CNC sort of story.

Did you like the impending doom? Would you have preferred her naively leaving the airport without the luggage showing up? Would you like some mind games or to go straight on through to them capturing her to ride in their decked out dungeon RV where they can travel and have some fun CNC style escape attempts and flat-out smut, smut, smut, SMUT.

And, he would only be in one chapter, but do you like the intro to her miserable world and Roy, who she really needs to move on from. All RV dungeon stops would be in interesting US places where "escaping" isn't really very fun since the people would be boring or creepy. So email/comment me your most bizarre idea of a spot or event for their sort of springtime "honeymoon trip" and i will see if I can make it work with the tone and plot out a trip with it included. they're starting somewhere redneck southernish and that is all I know right now.

The brothers didn't pounce on me as I cautiously navigated the airport like I expected they might. They didn't even show up outside. Things went on perfectly normally in the quiet world around me.
I'd had the passionate high of playing the heroine of a mildly steamy dark romance, but I couldn't go home and revel in the afterglow. I hadn't won. And any memory was now polluted with the fear of what the future held.
And, after a few days of biting my nails and absently checking for orders, my paranoia led me to call up Roy, the guy I occasionally dated.
The moderately attractive man had been my classmate from kinder to graduation, but his scruff could pass him as old as thirty.
“Bout damn time we went out again,” he said after finishing his beer and slapping the mug to the table. He examined a warped pool stick for a round we would play. It was the first time in ages I wanted to be in a noisy business, but at least we came on a slow Wednesday.
How had I ever–ever–had sex with him? Even at his best, I couldn’t free my mind to experience someone dark and brooding. I couldn’t close my eyes and let an intruder have his way. It was simply Roy on top of me or occasionally behind me for about one minute. I couldn’t even imagine him as a sultan who’d captured me for his harem, and I needed to escape. I tried, nothing made it superb.
I could have had a hot Toyota driver. Two hot ones. Not billionaire mafia sorts, but still the sort of sexy that could have panties drenched from afar.
Why had I even wanted to come home? I could be adored by Caleb and mercilessly ravished by John.
“You ain't eatin,’” Roy said, though his concern was for getting the food left untouched on my plate.
“Have it,” I muttered, pushing the dish in his direction.
If only a mask could make Roy more appealing to me, I’d find one with a wolf. I could imagine the nachos were a specialty. The crackly music might sound divine. But he could never be a tenth as magnificent as the two brothers.
I couldn't stop my mind from wandering to them coming for me. Reimagining the way John threatened to ravish me. How good it felt when he ripped the neckline of my top.
Roy attempted a Sashay. “Been a real while since you lookin’ at me with that kin’ lust.” He smoothed his dark bangs to the side.
Instead of John's commanding hold latching around my waist, Roy pawed at me like he was a puppy.“Maybe me ‘n you could make ourselves pretty busy makin’ some babies after this.”
God no! This was why I preferred being at home with a good book and no one else to bother me. And it was precisely why I fantasized about all sorts of deviant sex that wouldn't have such horrendous consequences as a baby.
My phone rang with a deep and ominous ringtone I'd never set. Classical cello. The sort of tune that had my heart fluttering.
Green eyes toyed with my mind. Predatory behind a wolf's mask. The brothers might finally make a move. One I’d been imagining in every waking moment since returning to the dump I used to could imagine with a twist of dark pleasure.
Roy dug the phone out of my back pocket, flashing his best–albeit cheesy–smile. He may have thought touching me that way was flirting, but it fell a good bit short and had me wanting to run somewhere to let my imagination play out.
The most likely caller, on the other hand, had me wanting to flee for other reasons. Maybe I did want to play a game of cat and mouse, but not with Roy around. Not while I looked like an exhausted wreck. Not in real life.
I snatched it from him and checked for the caller. Unknown Number. Answering seemed better than acknowledging Roy’s behavior. It even brought a bit of heat to my tummy. “Hello.”
“I don't like how you've been letting him so close to you.” The angry voice could have been either John or Caleb. I heard classical music in the background, though. He was somewhere other than this local dive.
“You talkin’ ta another man all sexylike?” Roy muttered, reaching and grabbing my phone from my hand.
I hadn't answered in a sexy tone, had I? What business of his would the conversation be anyway.
“Give i–” I grabbed for the phone, but the tipsy jerk spun on his toes with it to his ear.
“Who’s callin’ my girlfriend?” Roy spoke loud to ensure the few people in the bar heard him.
“I'm not your girlfriend!” I wouldn't have been able to unbutton my jeans in front of Roy. Not after having experienced Caleb and John.
Roy turned my way. “Julie ain't got no fee-an-say.” He seemed mad, even emotionally hurt when he turned. “You been cheatin’ on me with some city feller?”
I shook my head, startled by the level of insanity Roy suffered if he really believed we were a couple. I also felt bad for him given the way his voice cracked. I'd been clear that relationships weren't my thing–i hadn't led him on. I simply didn’t want to be bothered with anyone but him.
“Guy here says you been cheaten.” He slammed his pool cue upright against the table with a loud thwack.
“I'm not your girlfriend.” The words came out low. I felt guilty for however bad he must have felt. I hadn’t even known it mattered so much to him. I twisted my shoulder backward when Roy reached for me with his free hand, while the other still held my phone to his ear.
I could get my phone at another time instead of dealing with this confrontation. While he grumbled something, I went to the bar and waved for the tab. “Make sure someone drives him home, please.”
The owner, Mike, cocked a brow and huffed as he took a few twenties i handed him. “About time, Julie.” He counted out change and leaned forward to hand it to me. “Maybe me an you…”
God. Another fucking guy wanting a date. Mike was hot, and only a little older at mid twenties. Well established with his own business and friendly with everyone.
I didn't see him often, but when I did, I'd fantasized about forgetting my credit card at home and him forcing me to lower my pants and bend over the bar so he could spank me. It always led to the sort of dominating sexual cravings that left me speechless by the time I was ready to leave.
“Keep it,” I muttered, leaving the change as a tip. I rushed toward the crooked, wooden door yanking it over for crisp evening air.
I got the fresh air in a sharp gasp at the sight of Caleb standing beside the open passenger door of a silver Subaru Forester that had stopped sideways at the entry of the bar. He looked deliciously livid as he held the phone to his head.
The streetlight illumined the obvious tick to his jaw. He was still sexy as sin. Especially since his top knot had been freed to let dark hair fall to the shoulder of his black peacoat.
Roy's grumbling came close behind, but not before Caleb shoved his phone in his pocket.
“Get in, Jules,” the younger brother said.
I could run. Continue to pretend there was hope of escape from this man certain to claim me.
“My girl ain't goin’” Roy began, drawing closer to me as I hastily made the decision to escape in the direction of Caleb. To the refuge of the Subaru. Both my phone and my car were an issue to be dealt with later.

12