The Hot Brothers Ch. 04

Story Info
This brother is too hot to escape.
1.8k words
4.42
3.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

no sex, just absurd attraction and daydreams of CNC

Caleb went over to the chair his coat rested on. He dug something out of the side pocket before flashing a deceptively innocent grin in my direction. "I guess you and I are about to go on our first walk together."

There was something about the smile that genuinely worried me. Like, maybe he was one of those hot guys from the werewolf novels ready to lead me out into the full moon before shifting forms.

Black shone from his hand as he pulled it from the pocket. A thick leather that matched the black of the cuffs he'd used on me. Escape might not be so easy.

A collar.

If this was a walk, that was a collar. And I definitely caught sight of the thick band he fisted. But there was gravel outside. My knees. But captors like him weren't in romances for a reason.

He did use the word walk. Cooperation would keep my knees unharmed. Besides, John was the sadist. This had to be the sweet brother that would make the two of them tolerable. No romance novel ever had a bad and worse, at least none that kept my interest.

But just in case I was wrong, I did the only smart thing and pulled my brown hair to the back of my head and lifted it.

"That's my good girl, Jules." Caleb prowled the few steps my way, raising the leather that had soft purple suede to cushion the skin. The tinkling of metal as he wrapped my neck and tightened the captivity device didn't raise alarm. The clicks were what informed me it had locks sealed to ensure I couldn't easily remove it.

I turned, but he stopped me with a single pull to the ring at the front of the collar.

"I need my jacket," I said.

"It's a short walk." He slid his hand along about five feet of length of the thin black leather leash he attached to the collar. "Let's go."

He let me gather my keys, but nothing more. And he wrapped himself up in his coat again.

As his captive, or slave or whatever I was to him, I didn't seem to deserve the same simple comforts as he had. And the moment he opened the door, I realized just how much of a luxury an extra layer would have been. It must have been in the low fifties.

There was something sexy to this, though. A bit at his mercy, cold and on a mission, and a possibility for escape. After all, they weren't the sort of bad boy billionaires I fantasized about, therefore, the real world consequences weren't worth actually going with them to be their RV sex slave.

"Where are you planning to do once you have me inescapably restrained?" I hesitantly asked, holding back a chatter of my teeth.

He let the leash curl over my shoulder and took my hand in his. This was just a really cold romantic stroll. This fine-as-sin man being all cuddly on a quest for more items to immobilize and bind me. Nothing I wouldn't fantasize about, anyway.

"I never said anything about inescapable restraints," he replied.

"So they're just for show?" I asked, walking at his side to accept his warmth.

As it was, the leash to keep me contained wasn't in use. He could always grab and yank it if needed, which was precisely why I didn't bother plotting to push him into the cold, placid pond that reflected the moon.

I thought about it though. Oh, did I think about the way he would almost grab the dangling leather. The feel of his strong hands as they barely missed capturing me. The soaked hair hanging down when he finally caught up to me.

The excitement built too much. I couldn't get far, I knew that. But the thought of him peeling away a drenched shirt to reveal his muscles as he loomed over me had me leaning toward testing the situation. There would be no escaping the sort of punishment to come from such a misdeed.

"I know how to handle a little fox like you," he replied, dragging me from the fantasy of being overpowered.

It felt like I'd just acted out our next interaction in those few seconds. I still had time to think about whether I should push him in and run to my shop to fail to get the key in the door in time and escape him. My muscles already shook, though. Holding the key already felt like it might not come very easily.

The time for such a misdeed came and went, and soon enough, we reached the massive front window of my unlit floral shop. At that point, holding my keys proved to be a challenge.

Caleb had to take the keys from me and unlock the rickety door, all the while, I watched the clouds of steam escape me in slow motion. The way he held the door open with a foot and looped an arm around me to lead me into the fragrant warmth felt so gentlemanly. It felt so...charming. But still in a fun, and mildly dangerous, bad boy sort of way.

Chapter 4

The thing about this time of year, as Spring awoke, were the abundance of flowers that I kept on demand and all the events that constantly occurred. And, given I'd been too lazy and in my own world lately, this little haven of freshness seemed neglected. The small shop may have been filled with varying flowers for upcoming events, but I hadn't given them fabulous design yet. It looked only slightly nicer than a grocery store floral department.

But the fragrance felt like every romance I'd ever read, giving me a high of euphoria. Who couldn't love the smell of roses and carnations? Or the way a vibrant moon's light pouring into the display window played on the blooms of orchids.

Even music began to play in my head. Wedding music to start, but slowly creeping into the strings from the night I met Caleb. A sort of menacing sound, and as we wove to the cooled display with roses, even the feel of that night overcame me with the abundance of smell.

I could fantasize about being laid out on the dais. The sacrifice, bound and awaiting her fate at the hands of a man with bronzed skin and a tropical sort of sexiness. One who could do any number of things to my helpless but hungering being that awaited him.

I needed to find those cuffs. They were in the back. By God, in all reality, I needed to be dominated. Ideally before John arrived. I could entice Caleb to have his way with me. Do things I could have only ever fantasized about, then get away. Truly get away. That way, this wouldn't end with me miserable and suffering as their slave.

John seemed the sort that would take away the fun of being owned. Caleb, however, would make this fun and still leave things open to my imagination. And the more that enrapturous music played in my mind and the smell of our first meeting took hold, I began to lose myself to the desire to be ravished by this man.

We continued to the back area--also in need of organization. But as soon as I got to experience him, my life would bounce back. This lala land of imagination could end and I could be productive again. Still where I left them on a short table, the cuffs practically called to me. Black leather and purple suede to cushion it. He had found my favorite color. Maybe he'd been stalking me for years and I simply never knew.

"How did you know purple was my favorite color?" I breathed the words, heart fluttering at the thought.

He'd had his hand to my back and been squished behind me, but his answer included his erection pressed to my back and his airy words spoken against the hair over my ear. After his arms curled around me, he said, "It was on your social media page. The color you always wore. The flowers you most often chose."

That really had me in overdrive. They did their research after seeing me online. I wasn't some cheap, last minute purchase--If that story of purchasing me even held any truth.

"I had to special order them at the same time I bought the flowers of that color from three different states to see you beam as you so caringly placed them." He directed both my wrists in front of my stomach, holding them there with one hand while walking me forward so he could collect the cuffs.

In a twisted, billionaire sort of way, his story seemed quite romantic. In a way that should have been terrifying, it might have been true. But why a small-town, nobody? Why not someone beautiful and perfect and raised to be proper?

"What made me so special?" I asked, not fighting as he placed the restraint to my wrist, carefully clicking the lock.

"For me, it was that "O" shape of your lips when you're delighted," he said. "The girl next door look." He buckled and locked the other cuff to my left wrist. "Sort of sad and moping after granma died."

That made me feel a bit ashamed of myself. I'd never thought that. "Oh."

"It was John who was jacking off to one of your pictures when you had a pouty expression." Caleb reminded me of the sadist who planned to co-own me. Now his lips were to my neck, warming me. "We both wanted you and now we have you."

And if they did that much research, they really did have me. There wasn't a place I could go that Caleb probably hadn't already followed me to. Foolishly, that excited me more. His erection scraped against me. But they rode in middle class cars. This could all be a lie.

"Why didn't you pick me up in a BMW. That's what the uber wealthy drive." I immediately felt stupid and bumpkin. I should have said lamborghini or something. Or demand to know where his chauffeur had been.

"Only egotistical fucks with small dicks feel the need to lure women with a car." And Caleb had no small dick. He should have been in a Kia since he wasn't making up for insecurities in the manhood department.

The hold to my bound hands shifted to an embrace, with one of his hands groping at my left breast. "Too bad he won the bet, I wanted to be the one to fuck you first."

"I won't stop you," I replied, feeling a bit fearful of this ravenous desire between my legs going nowhere. I wanted--and needed--for this man to claim my body in ways I only got to read about in secrecy.

"John wants to know the first baby is his." The pads of his fingers clawed at my breast. Maybe this wouldn't play out so fun after all. Adding a newborn to the mental images and music in my head ruined the excitement for me.

Again, the imagination would always win over reality.