The Hot Brothers Ch. 06

Story Info
Roy walks in on the action.
2.4k words
4.65
5.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

sadly, it seems, the hot heir is not very popular in the review sites. Here's another of these chapters since people seem to prefer my lighter pieces. Everyone deals with too many assholes IRL I suppose. But I will have another of the Heir's chapters out in a week or so.

"I want you to suck my cock, then I'll decide if you've earned an orgasm." His hands went to my waist, spinning me on the counter, so my knees had to bend all the way to my chest and my head tilted at an angle for his manhood to enter. "I'm going to train this throat of yours, baby." Within seconds, his cock sprang free and pushed against my lips.

I didn't fight its entry, I wanted for him to claim it again. I spread my legs wide, reaching my bound wrists down to touch myself.

"Nuh uh, baby girl." He plunged deep and grabbed the fasten between the cuffs, pulling them up to my stomach. The halt as he pressed at the back of my throat hindered my breath and had me close to gagging, but he seemed to know how to control when I could breathe and stop the gag.

Why couldn't he continue to tease me with an orgasm, possibly getting carried away with his pleasure and take me so far I couldn't hold back? He could punish me all he wanted to afterward. Only a few seconds after his strong hands found my breasts, I heard the sound of the entry door.

It may have been muffled, but I heard a familiar voice. Roy's voice, and it drew closer as he spoke. "What'n the fuck are you doin' with my girl?"

Damn it, Roy. He ruined every joy in my imaginary world, now he interfered with this perfect moment. I tried to twist free, but Caleb's motions continued.

"I'm letting my fiance suck my dick." He spoke of me as his yet again. A permanency to this relationship between us. No one married their property though, this was setting up for when I disappeared.

"I'll shoot ya,'" Roy warned.

At that threat, I swung my arms back, surprising Caleb enough his cock went far enough out that I could turn, panting as I got a huge gulp of air. "What is wrong with you, Roy?" I spun to stand, defending my captor with my body--a very minimally covered body Roy took in the sight of.

He didn't have a gun in this hands, nor did I see one on his belt. "You been cheatin', Julie?"

"Care to watch?" At those haughty words, Caleb did pull me to the side, facing Roy as I was bent over the counter. The massive manhood I'd hardly handled in my mouth plunged into me, possibly close to tearing something with the dominating force.

Anger was replaced by horror as Roy stared like a deer in a spotlight. He didn't even move at my whimper as Caleb's hips reared back and slammed into me again. Too deep, he'd gone too deep, so deep I struggled not to cry out.

Then the explosion hit. Copious amounts of seed shot straight to my cervix. That wasn't what I'd wanted at all. It set precedent to cum in me in the future. No babies, not from Caleb or John. Almost all the women I went to school with already had children, so I knew I wasn't ovulating and how the body worked.

Roy knew I never had unprotected sex, though. No matter what time of the month. Maybe that was the reason he still stood motionless. A country boy with the hopes of settling down with someone and having a family, and I wasn't that kind of girl.

"Clearly, she prefers me." Caleb kept his collected attitude, as though he loved being watched.

Roy may have threatened violence, but he'd switched to a look of despair when he pointed at me. "You ain' gona be happy with no one ya no good sinnin' harlot."

And there went the reality of my life. No, I wouldn't be happy with anyone. My vibrator and my books and every man I dreamt about were all I needed, though. And, of course, the memory of how Caleb had just dominated me.

I still felt a bit guilty though. I never meant to hurt Roy.

My eyes squeezed shut from the sting of my cruelty to him. "I'm sorry, Roy." Clearly, he considered the occasional dates and sex as my faithfulness to him. I wasn't certain why or how, and I preferred not thinking on it.

"Ya ain' nothin' ta me no more. Not never. Don' even come back to Mama's house or one uh' her MAGA parties ever again."

It wasn't like I did those things anyway. I respected the differences of view and preferred not join into the activities. But his mother did refer so much business to me that losing her meant I lost a large amount of income--especially given it was an election year. Not to mention, everyone up to ten towns over will hear about me being caught cheating and sinning.

I sighed. It was all I could do as I balanced forward and forced my bound hands to jerk my top and bra down.

"I'm not done with those yet, baby girl." Caleb reached around me to dig beneath my shirt and fondle my breasts some more.

His cock hadn't freed me yet but, thankfully, it wasn't painfully deep. He may have been trying to rile me more, but I'd already lost interest in what was happening.

"We're going to be in so much trouble when John arrives. Might as well have more fun."

The hell with that, his size had hurt. "No!" And he didn't seem like the type to do anything against my will.

"No." He thrust further into me, lowering his mouth to beside my ear. "Why not?" It became impossible to genuinely refuse when his fingers found that spot yet again.

Why not? My core ached right now, but there was no piercing discomfort. And didn't I want to be refused the right to say no. Of course I did, so long as it remained pleasurous. The way I leaned forward welcomed him into me more. And this time I winced from the massive size, he responded with slower movements.

"You gon be happy with this, ain't you, synner harlit." Caleb's failed attempt at Roy's accent humored me. Though, it would have creeped me out if it sounded too close to the local twang.

Right now, as he stroked and pumped into me, I was happier than I'd ever been in the clutches of a man. It felt more real. Sure, I still needed to know I had absolutely no control, but that was what fantasies were for. Yet, he felt too close to precisely what I wanted in a man. Like wishes came true to life. And everything that goes up must come down.

"Just because I let you cum this once doesn't mean you aren't in trouble for running away." His fingertips set me ablaze, awakening me to the sort of bliss I could never provide myself with. It felt so real.

It was real.

"Strangle my cock, Jules." He pistoned faster, still careful not to go too deep or use full force. He'd gotten me to that holy place he teased me with before Roy interrupted us. That hovering at the edge of bliss, but now, he let me have that moment of release.

As the orgasm consumed me, he thrust deep, but I could only feel the pulses of delight. The clenching of my own bliss that drank whatever remaining seed he had left to give me. We both collapsed forward onto the counter, with him finally breaking the connection inside me.

Ch

Caleb decided it best to disconnect the cuffs on my wrists so I could use a wet cloth to thoroughly cleanse all evidence of our coupling. "John is a bit..." His lips quirked to the side. "OCD. We should probably make the place look extra presentable to win over his softer side."

And I did begin to organize the flowers, perfecting their angles and where they were located. He hadn't mentioned that his brother might come at any minute. But the reason he'd brought me out here had been for his brother's arrival. I wouldn't have thought Caleb could manage to be any more thoughtful, but he even found classical wedding music to play at a low level.

Wedding music, but I supposed I didn't have many other selections to choose from given it was an old CD he'd found. Roy still had my phone, which would have had what I preferred. For over an hour we tidied up the place. Then we saw the high-set lights shining in as a vehicle pulled into my driveway.

With Caleb, I felt like I had more control over the outcome, but John. I remembered John wasn't the sort to be played with. Even the comments about his car had him furious. He would react like a monster if he knew what I'd done with his brother. We knew better than to say a word.

The minutes ticked by slowly after the large vehicle stopped for a while. I waited with my wrists bound behind my back and seated on the counter. I needed to look punished by Caleb, who wasn't actually the sort capable of punishing me to the extent I loved to imagine happening. I knew to be thankful for that.

The lights turned off even though it remained parked closer to my house than to the shop. Was the guy going to start snooping through my home?

"How much did you pay for me?" I asked Caleb. Hopefully he would be honest.

He smirked from where he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. "There are a lot of fees that go into ensuring no problems occur when selecting someone. And you weren't exactly someone easily available."

Whatever did that mean? Fees. Like I hadn't already been kidnapped? I pondered on these words. But all I found to ask was "why?" But he'd already told me. They saw me. They wanted me. And his brother even jacked off to an image or brief video of me with flowers when I wasn't even dressed provocatively. Even fully clothed and average, the scary man knew he wanted to impregnate me.

"You're hot stuff." As soon as Caleb said those words, the lightweight door burst open as though it had been kicked. And it must have been.

Roy soon toppled down into the shop, knocking vases and flowers down. So much for our secret. Behind him was the fiercest expression I'd ever seen. Passionate and one thousand percent sexy...if he weren't a real man whose fury was set on me.

"Turn that fucking music off," John spat. One effort to calm him failed. As Caleb rushed to the CD player, John said, "Found this person peeping outside the house? And he told me you've been having a bit of fun with a few men while you came home to pack."

"It's true. I ain't peepin' er lyin.'" Roy pointed up to Caleb. "She's been cheatin' with that man claimin' is feeansay." Roy scurried to his feet, almost slipping on water from a toppled vase. "Jus' swindlin' all of us for all we been worth to'er."

Roy never paid for a damned thing. I never took anything from him. It was shocking to hear such delusions. Pitying him rapidly became harder and harder to do. I would have offered up a retort if John's glower didn't harbor daggers. And it was aimed at me. This was the moment when dark romance lost all of its charm.

This became too real. I knew better than to do anything at all. If only I could melt into nothingness to escape this obnoxiously handsome man whose hair remained in a topknot.

"Make sure this man makes it home safely." John prowled my way, not bothering to look at a single bloom I'd so delicately placed in hopes to satisfy him. I forgot about the collar on my neck until his attention focused on it. He wouldn't be the playful sort to let it hang freely.

Caleb quickly strode out with Roy directly behind. Alone. He'd left me alone with an infuriated sadist.

I couldn't even look at the older of the two brothers. How many times have I dreamt of a man looking at me in such a way. A man who would punish me in all sorts of ways. A man who--

Now he stood directly in front of me. More like towered over my helpless form. If only I could free my wrists from where they connected to each other behind my back. Caleb may have permitted me to wear my clothes again, but I felt absolutely naked and vulnerable.

"Do you remember what I told you?"

He'd said so many things. All dark and threatening. Now, standing so close to me, tilting my chin upward, his lips were slightly parted at a height above my forehead.

My only response was a shudder.

"I said I was going to fuck you." He said those words sexier than anyone I'd ever imagined. "I said--" he reached the neckline of my shirt "--I was going to rip off your dress." And he ripped the front of my shirt, not stopping until it was torn all the way down the front. Next came the bra, which he easily snapped from the middle. Those furious hands went to my jeans. They weren't even cheap jeans, but somehow he yanked and the button popped off, followed by the stress to the zipper.

Would a rip further down the mid seam be possible after? They'd already reacted as though they were nothing more than jeggings.

Yes, they did continue to tear, all the way past my slit. The panties were the easiest to snap at the gusset. Through all this, he didn't let me look away from his emerald eyes, and every second had my heart racing more and more.

He ungently pushed my thighs apart, exposing my core. For whatever stupid reason, I wanted him to force his lips against mine and demand a fierce kiss when he pushed the remnants of my top down my arms. I wanted him to peel his shirt away so his firm chest connected to mine. Those fingernails needed to be digging into the skin of my exposed back as he held me in place.