The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 1

Story Info
The Hot Chiro Assistant forgot something...
4.1k words
4.62
9.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tim. I'm hurt. No really. I was working construction, driving a truck to work and some lady in a huge GMC Yukon t-boned me. She ran a red light, smashed my work truck, messed up my back, hips, and neck. I've been on L & I for months. After physical therapy I was referred to a chiropractor to look at me.

Doctors. They are a pain. The only Chiro I could find that accepted my insurance was a pudgy old guy named Dr. Stone. When I made an online appointment, I was not thrilled with the idea of getting an X-ray and my joints popped by some quack.

That is until I actually went. The assistant who works at the front desk was hot. Like supermodel, Playboy, Maxim hot. Her name was Marin. She was 25 years old, 6-0 tall, dark brown hair, C-cup tits, and very sweet. She had a long thin frame and did yoga.

On my first appointment I hobbled in, sat down gently, and listened to her talk on the phone. She was nice but she talked about yoga. A lot. I guessed she may also be an instructor on the side. When she called my name to fill out paperwork, she was very sweet, smiled, and laughed at my stupid jokes as I flirted with her. She helped me fill out paperwork as I feigned ignorance. It only gave me more face-to-face time with her.

My appointment was at the end of the day. 4pm was the only time slot available. And looking around the lobby I was the last patient and would likely be the last patient until they closed up. The sign out front said they closed at 5pm. But it looked like I was it.

Dr. Stone looked me over, talked about how Chiro could fix me, "in time." Just like doctors and modern medicine. Repeat visits, repeat medicine, repeat pills. All needed to fix me but also bill me. My lawyer told me to keep print outs of very visit, every treatment, and every penny. In the end it would be worth 10x in the payout.

So here I am. My 4th week in a row. Friday afternoon at 4pm. The guy doesn't seem that busy but it's the only time slot I can get.

Today, I wore a flannel shirt with chest pockets. I had told the guys at work about how hot Marin is. They didn't believe me. So, I tucked my phone in my pocket. Braced it with some napkins and turned my phone application on to record. The camera lenses barely poked out over the top of my pocket.

I hobbled into the building. It was in one of those multi-use commercial buildings. It was shaped like a big circle. An entrance on each side and a second floor. The center was open to the sky, some plants, a water feature and two benches in the middle. Were they expecting people to picnic there? Why the benches?

Anyway, the Chiro business was on the main floor. There were exterior doors on the back. Last time I was here it was quite warm. One door had been left open to let in a breeze while Dr. Stone popped my back and neck.

Well today I set my phone to record and hobbled in. I heard a small "Yip" like a small dog was kicked. I turned to see Marin seated at her desk staring at me. The front desk was a large wrapped around type. It had an upper and lower part. The upper part was about chest high. Her name plate, some stacks of papers, and the top of her head was all that was visible when she was seated.

Behind the upper part was her computer, a desk filled with papers, filling systems, and normal office supplies. She would wheel her chair back and forth in the large area to file paperwork and such. Next to the desk was a wooden gate, a simple lock on the back was flipped to give you access to the Chiro area.

As I hobbled closer to the desk Marin stated nervously, "Sorry. Uh. We are closed."

'Closed? It's 3:50. I have an appointment at 4. Just like every Friday for a month.' I explained as I hobbled closer.

"Uh. No. Stop right there. The doctor has left for the day. I'm sorry. Your appointment as been canceled." Marin stated. An odd fluttery tone in her voice.

'Well for L & I purposes I need paperwork. To show I had an appointment, I showed up, and you guys cancelled.' I explained.

"Uh. Umm. Okay. Have a seat. I will get it together." Marin stated. Still acting nervous.

I walked to the desk to grab a clip board to fill out my medical stuff. But also, to capture a picture of Marin's face. Marin scooted really close to the desk. Her face was all that was visible as she smiled nervously over the top of the desk.

'I'm sorry to ask. But are you okay? You seem very nervous.' I stated.

"Uh. No. Just a long week. I feel bad that the doctor left. I must have messed up his schedule. I meant to lock the door. Can you get it for me?" Marin asked.

'I'm sorry. My back is killing me. Can I sit down for a minute.' I stated. Still playing with the wounded puppy. Hoping for some sympathy.

I walked to the seat nearest the gate and the hallway. I could see into more than half of her desk area, the hallway, and down towards the Chiro area. I pointed my body towards the area so my camera could record it. She had a nice body and a great firm ass. She must have swum or run a lot in high school and college.

I heard Marin's chair rolling around. She normally sat quite still during my last visits. I was looking down at my clipboard, but I saw her peak around the edge of her desk. I waved thinking she was playing some sort of game. She retreated and I heard the chair wheels squeak again. A minute or two later, I saw her bare foot peak out, her bare leg up to her knee and her face peak out again.

This was quite unusual.

Being injured it took some doing to stand up. I rocked my body forward, placed my hands on the chair, and stood up. I then hobbled over to the desk.

'Are you sure you are okay. You are acting odd.' I stated.

And I finally saw why. Marin was not expecting me to appear at the side of her desk. The front blocked most of her body and only her head poked out. The side of the desk was still high but gave a view all the way down to her feet.

"OH SHIT!" Marin squeeked.

She was naked. Tall, thin, tan lines, bare ass in the chair. She covered in tits with one arm and her pussy with the other. I was looking her up and down. Confused.

With my left hand I clicked the lock for the gate and hobbled through. I was now standing on the backside of her desk. Nowhere to run.

'Okay. Nice! But did you do this for me? Why are you naked?' I told her. As I smiled ear to ear.

"Wait. Um. Can you go back around to the front? This is very embarrassing." Marin stated.

'Nope. I'm fine right here. You look great. Do you do yoga? Your legs are fit.' I complimented her.

Marin looked down; one hand massaged her tan long legs. It was the hand she had been using to cover her pussy and pubic area. Not that I could see anything. Her legs were squeezed so tightly together.

"Well yeah. All the time. It's great for your core and back. But also, your legs and butt." Marin stated. Warming up a bit.

'Yeah. I could tell. The first time I came here I checked you out. Even though I was in immense pain. But you look great. I hope you don't diet too much. Athletic girls are way hotter then skeleton skinny girls.' I told her. Trying to keep her talking thinking she might forget she was naked.

"Well, you are cute. Thank you. No, I don't diet too much. I have an appetite. Her hand was still massaging her thigh as she looked up at me smiling.

I leaned on the counter, and we continued to talk for 30 minutes or so. No telephone ringing. No doctor interrupting us. And no other clients are getting in the way. I was by no means a ladies' man, but I had some charm.

'Well, it is very nice to finally meet you. Face to face. I'm Tim. I think I forgot to tell you that part.' I told her as I extended my hand for a handshake.

Where we live, shaking someone's hand is a common occurrence. Almost a knee jerk reaction. At church, in a restaurant, or meeting someone new.

It was planned. And it worked.

Marin was smiling and she stood up from the chair, her whole naked body was now in view, shaved pussy, tan lines, and nice brown areolas and nipples. Marin shook my hand firmly as she stood in front of me. I did my best not to smile or shout, "Yahoo! Look at those titties!" at the top of my voice.

Was she dumb, slow, distracted, gullible? Maybe just tired and unfocused.

She stood there talking to me as I did my best to look in her beautiful brown eyes. I finally gave in, looked at her tits and stated, 'Those are very nice. By the way. C-cup?'

Marin realized she was naked, fully exposed, and went on the offensive.

She yelled, "Ah. So, this was your plan. You pervert. Get out of here before I call the cops!" as she covered her naked body as best as she could.

'No. No. I don't think so. I think this was your plan the whole time. See. You have been flirting with me. And this accident of you being naked, at the last appointment of the day was to flirt with me and get me to ask you out. It worked. Will you go to dinner tonight with me?' I stated. Calm and cool.

"What? No this is ridiculous." Marin stated. Still angry.

I looked up to see two men walking by the glass front door. They stopped walking and began chatting.

"Did you close and lock the door like I asked?" Marin stated, worried more people may come into the room.

'Nope. Never got the chance.' I replied. Not moving.

"Well will you please. I am so embarrassed. I will die." Marin stated, covering her face.

'Sure. But I would ask one thing first.' I tried to negotiate with her.

Marin was still standing, cowering, and covering herself as best as she could.

'If you walked over there, stood there, and took your hands away for 10 seconds. Then turned around for 10 seconds. And then back to facing me for 10 seconds. I will the go close and lock the front door.' I told her.

"Ugh. Really. Fine. Perv." Marin stated. Upset but she knew it was less risky than going to the front door, it was made of glass and the front lobby window was still wide open. Being dark inside it was highly unlikely anyone could see inside. But if she was standing right next to the window there was a better chance she could be seen.

Marin walked forwards 3 steps to where I pointed. She put her hands at her side, she spread her feet a bit and she stood up straight. Looking at me as she slowly counting to herself. At 10 she turned around. Her firm little butt had a very dark tan line from her bikini. A very full cut bikini tan line covered most of her butt. Too bad too. She looked great and could easily get away with a smaller bikini.

The 10 counts went much too fast, and she turned back to face me.

'Oh no. Hands on hips. Spread your feet a bit more. Try and smile. This is fun.' I told her.

"Well maybe for you. But this is scary for me. Naked in front of a stranger." She stated.

'I always thought you were a model. Don't model parade around in see through clothes, skintight yoga pants, and tiny bikinis? I thought you wouldn't be this ashamed of your body.' I tried to goat her.

It worked.

Marin spread her feet, her bald little coin slot pussy came into view as she placed her hands on her hips and argued with me. Her firm C-cup tits jiggled as she scolded me.

"I am a model. No, I'm not ashamed or embarrassed. I can walk around totally naked. All I want. You can't tell me I can't do this." Marin argued.

'No. I never said you can't. Just that you are very sheltered, and you seem ashamed. You look great. Great body. Great tits. And nice tan lines. You could easily wear a small bikini if you wanted.' I told her.

Marin forgot about the last 10 count as she looked at her dark tan lines.

I scooted to the front door as she was distracted and locked the door. The two men out front never even saw me or paid me any attention. I slid back to my spot at the desk as Marin looked back up at me.

"Really? I could wear a small bikini. You think so? I was always too worried I was showing too much skin. My family is very religious and on our family outings to the river or beach I feel like I need to be covered." Marin complained.

I took out my phone, turned off the video recording, and went to the camera setting. I took a bunch of pictures of Marin as she looked at me. I motioned for her to turn, and I got side shots, butt shots and even a couple of her pussy. Nothing extreme or sexy but she was naked.

'See. Look. Do you wear jean shorts and a sports bra? The tan lines are rather wide and tall,' I told her.

"No. Just the same old two pieces I have. It doesn't seem that big. But I guess it is." She stated, not thinking about how I just took like 50 naked pictures of her.

Marin's phone buzzed and she picked it up. A couple of taps and she was upset again.

"Dang. My ride was cancelled on me. Now I have to take the bus home." Marin complained.

'Why? I can drive you. Where do you live?' I told her.

"Well, that's not a good idea. If my father saw me with a boy, then he would flip. Maybe you could drop me off like a block down the road." Marin stated. Smiling sweetly.

'Of course. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble.' I told her. Doing my best to keep looking in her eyes and not at her amazing tits.

'Honestly. Why are you naked?' I asked.

Marin took a big breath and sighed. "Well. I took my clothes off here in the office, I was going to change into my work out clothes, I often do yoga in the back room while I wait for my ride, but I got distracted. I totally forgot you had a 4 O'clock appointment. And then you walked in!" Marin explained.

'Okay. I have two questions. Would you please answer them honestly?' I begged.

"Fine. Sure. But you won't tell anyone about this. You know. Me naked or my answers!?" Marin asked firmly.

'Of course. Just between us.' I told her honestly. Besides. I would never show her naked pictures to my coworkers. I was now hoping to date her. It seemed possible.

'Do you have an exhibition fetish?' I asked.

"What's that mean? Exhibition?" Marin asked.

'It's when people get naked, flash, or show off in public. Either hoping other people will see them or just getting naked in places that may get them caught. Like streaking naked down the street when no one is around.' I tried to explain to her.

Marin's face went red, she looked down, and her feet were moving like she was nervous.

"Yeah. I guess. I've had loads of dreams of being naked in public, around strangers, or being in front of class, naked, giving a speech." Marin explained.

'Is that the only one? Or do you have another fetish? Something that turns you on, is not typical sex, or you might be too embarrassed to mention?' I asked. Hoping she may tell me.

"Well. Yes. But do you promise to never ever tell a soul?!" Marin demanded. Her dark brown eyes were focused on mine.

'Yes. Of course. 100%. If you tell me. I will tell you mine. Then we are even.' I explained.

"Well. I have always had one other thing. It turns me on, I know its wrong. Very wrong. And I will never ever do it. I always fantasize..." Marin stated. Pausing and taking a deep breath.

"To have someone watch me pee. To be outside, pull up my skirt, pull my panties to the side, and pee. Or wearing blue jeans, having to pee so badly I cannot find a bathroom and peeing my jeans. The blue jeans are turning darker blue as the fluid runs down my leg. I dream about it often. I'm not sure why I like it, why I get hot and sweaty thinking about it. But yeah. Please don't tell anyone!" Marin stated excitedly.

'Okay. That's not too weird or abnormal. You shouldn't be ashamed. I like watching women when they are naked. I have fantasies about naked women in my house, cooking me dinner, vacuuming, brushing their teeth, and just living naked so I can watch them 24/7. I live alone so it's a plausible fantasy. I just need to find a girl who is not ashamed or shy.' I told her. And that was the honest truth. I always dreamed about being fully clothed, but my girlfriend/wife be naked 100% of the time.

"Oh. Well, yours isn't that bad either. Very doable if you ask me." Marin stated. Smiling at me.

Now I wasn't sure if I was getting anywhere with Marin. But she was no longer covering her naked parts. She was smiling more, giggling, and tossing her hair back seductively. I wasn't sure if I could press my luck any further. But hell. She could only say no.

'Um. Would you work out, do yoga in the Chiro room, naked while I watched and took pictures?' I asked. In the shyest possible tone of voice. I even looked down and drew circles on the desk with my finger.

"Really? You want me to do yoga. Naked. Where you can watch me. And take pictures?" Marin asked. Very much surprised. But I do think she was thinking it over.

'Yes. I promise to only watch. I won't touch it. I won't even talk. You could imagine I was invisible or something. Like you were doing naked yoga alone. And I didn't even exist!' I was now talking fast, trying to come up with an explanation that might help her save face.

"Hmm. Okay. Yeah, I could do that. But only for 30 minutes. And then you buy me dinner!" Marin shook her finger at me playfully.

'Oh. Of course. Anywhere you want. I will buy.' I explained.

Marin then hopped slightly, she clapped her hands together, and she bounced down the hall. She was excited, she was enjoying herself, her tan lined little ass barely bounced as she jumped repeatedly.

We went to the Chiro room. There were two tables set up, elastic bands, exercise balls, and boxes of equipment against the wall. Marin rolled out her purple yoga mat, she was bent over, her ass pointed up, and she paused. She looked back at me and stated, "I'm going to start. Don't just freeze up. Take pictures. But no touching. And I will be imagining myself alone. Please don't talk."

I nodded, pulled off my flannel shirt, and took out my phone.

For the next 30 minutes I hovered around her. She stretched, held poses, and was naked. I got some great full body shots, top half, bottom half, close ups of her tits, nipples, pussy, and face. She made a very cute "scrunched up eyebrow" when she was in a very difficult pose. I made sure to get several pictures of just her face.

In the end she stood up, stated, "Okay. I'm done. I will get dressed and then food."

Marin went to the front desk to look for her clothes. Forgetting she had undressed in the office and her bag was back here. She returned quickly, giggling, and explaining her mistake.

To my surprise she did not dress in her work clothes. Instead, she pulled on a light grey sports bra and very short grey sports shorts. Her ass, legs, and tits looked great. I stared for a little too long and she snapped her fingers at me.

Chinese food was her request. I knew a very nice classic Chinese place. It was on our way back to her house. We stopped, ate slowly, and enjoyed the food. Marin was very funny, cracking jokes, and telling stories about her family. Many of her stories were about how strict both her mom and dad were. They focused on her being a "good older sister" and setting a "good Christian example."

It was the first time I saw Marin roll her eyes. She must have been getting tired of being a food example, being controlled by her parents and her religion.

I paid for the food, and we left. Marin was in a good mood, walking next to me she had a small spring in her step. As we got nearer my truck, I saw Marin looking around. We were parked near the end of the parking lot and next to the dumpsters.

"Hey Tim. Get your phone out." Marin stated. Happy, excited, or something else was in her voice.

Not questioning her I pulled out my phone. She smiled, pulled up her sports bra, and her little nipples came into view. I guessed this was the first time she had ever flashed her tits in public. She was very nervous. Looking around and not sitting still. I told her to stop moving so I could take a picture that was not blurry.

She complied. I told her to lift the front of her shirt high. She looked around and then lifted it. Her full C cups came into view along with her white tan lines. Her glowing smile was evident, she liked this but was still very worried.

12